Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• I'm still here just not very often.  8)
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    a5mr6.jpg
  • I am still here almost everyday and plan to be here until the end.  Blessings to all.
  • on 1328504038:
    <br />a5mr6.jpg<br />
    HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!!!!
  • Me Me Me!!!!!<br /><br />@SEHF, some of your posts are so weird, but your so funny too, not that your weird...your just...funny...and...I don't know, your posts are intriguing, I guess...LOL.
  • on 1328455325:
    <br />
    on 1328444244:
    <br />
    on 1328441161:
    <br />I was thinking of Sinderella too, she wasn't here for about one year or so  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//.<br />
    <br /><br />Im still in contact with Sinderella on FB and twitter.<br />
    <br /><br />As far as I know she is not interested in the hoax no more. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Was chatting with her today and she is still 100% beLIEver but has had some personal sadness in her life over the last year.<br /><br /> ;)
  • present!
  • Still here to, just reading not much to post here.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    I guess I am.
  • me, i'm here
  • Still here and accounted for!  Try to keep up with as many posts as I can daily or at least throughout the week.  I will be here until the beginning...<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all and keeping the faith! moonwalk_/ bearhug
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I am here too, reading every day bearhug
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    400_F_3383848_no3dA2umAgY4xKLMNtl9IfXY4xKLMH.jpg
  • penguin/  Never left!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    How nice to see all of you guys. Strong believers are here.   bearhug
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=18pt]Here! [/size]  ;)<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB5vkRLbbWgf2fhpHi875mGek3p8Ot4-1u-uTAEj1kyIgydOfUmSJ8XIOO<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Thank you SimpattyK for counting the members. I really appreciate it very much. You really made it easy for me  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I am really happy to see all these members united in that one thread!!! Didn't know we're over 90 members..... Guess who is missing???????<br /><br />T.S....... are you here too????????????
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Still here and ready for take-off.<br /><br /><br />yellow_submarine_jeremy.jpg<br />
  • I'm here! <br />At least until "See you in JULY" ;)
  • I'm here almost since day one !!  bearhug I visit the forum often but I post only when I feel I need to do so !  :oops: I biLIEve and I will continue to visit this forum until I have strong evidence that Michael really died that day and all the clues we have collected by now are just coincidences (which I don't believe)  8)
  • Here  ;D
  • I am here reading every day.
  •     HERE,  everyday...
  • Here, with seat belt fastened, ;) waiting for take off!