MJ AMONG US?

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Yeah, I know @Bec.  Just kinda caught me off guard.  Sorry @Sweet.  Your response felt a little uber personal for a sec.  But it’s all good. The show must go on.  Can’t sweat the small stuff  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1338047138:
    <br />Thriller 11 takes on a different direction..... :icon_e_confused: <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This video deserves page 1.<br /><br />There's no place for  Stalker_by_nickeatworld.gif
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1338058677:
    <br />
    on 1338047138:
    <br />Thriller 11 takes on a different direction..... :icon_e_confused: <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This video deserves page 1.<br /><br />There's no place for  Stalker_by_nickeatworld.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:OMG where is the res tof this.  I want the whole movie.  This is priceless.  Thank you.  :thjajaja121:  I needed that.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Souza I think you were a little too harsh with Tink. The man is able to create extreme passions. <br />..........I wouldn't want to be in her shoes anyway :icon_e_sad:.<br />Better never meet the man than meet him once and look for him for 17 years after.<br /><br />ps: @Bethechange - I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?<br /> <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1338063848:
    <br />Souza I think you were a little too harsh with Tink. The man is able to create extreme passions. <br />..........I wouldn't want to be in her shoes anyway :icon_e_sad:.<br />Better never meet the man than meet him once and look for him for 17 years after.<br /><br />ps: @Bethechange - I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?<br />
    <br /><br />No I'm not harsh AT ALL. If you want an explanation, please pm me and I'll explain.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Or Skype, I'm online.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1338063848:
    <br />Souza I think you were a little too harsh with Tink. The man is able to create extreme passions. <br />..........I wouldn't want to be in her shoes anyway :icon_e_sad:.<br />Better never meet the man than meet him once and look for him for 17 years after.<br /><br />ps: @Bethechange - I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?<br />
    <br /><br />Just wanting to be crystal clear on your comment addressed to me Gina.  Are you calling me a hypocrite?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1338068541:
    <br />
    on 1338063848:
    <br /><br />Just wanting to be crystal clear on your comment addressed to me Gina.  Are you calling me a hypocrite?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />Of course not. Not talking about you.
    Thanks for clarifying Gina...I didn't think you meant me, but wanted to be sure.<br /><br />After being called anti-semitic, I guess anything is possible.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1338070025:
    <br />Thanks for clarifying Gina...I didn't think you meant me, but wanted to be sure.<br /><br />After being called anti-semitic, I guess anything is possible.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />We gotta watch out that we are not going to let trolls like that have us attack each other for misunderstandings. I have a feeling we are up for more attacks like this.

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1338070509:
    <br />
    on 1338070025:
    <br />After being called anti-semitic, I guess anything is possible.
    <br />[size=12pt]We gotta watch out that we are not going to let trolls like that have us attack each other for misunderstandings. I have a feeling we are up for more attacks like this.[/size]<br />
    I agree!! I am already experiencing this sensation that certain people misunderstand what I write, with no logical explanation.<br />I just hope everybody opens wide their eyes and ears...<br />When I read your comment , Souza, it kind of reminded me of Front's last post which sounded like a warning too!
    on 1338070509:
    <br />
    on 1338070025:
    <br />Thanks for clarifying Gina...I didn't think you meant me, but wanted to be sure.<br /><br />After being called anti-semitic, I guess anything is possible.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />We gotta watch out that we are not going to let trolls like that have us attack each other for misunderstandings. I have a feeling we are up for more attacks like this.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed.  I have a feeling the 'circus' is fast approaching.  And 'they' WILL try to divide and conquer.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    @BTC: telepathy ?  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_wink:
  • Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
    I don't know if this has been posted and talked about or if I am even posting this in the right topic.<br /><br />This is to Souza<br /><br />I noticed you have twitter and a Dennis H Christen follows you there, the author, actor, producer and writer of Lundons Bridge.<br />Now, his twitter is not verified so I don't know if he is the real one.<br />I don't know if he knows he follows you or if he follows just anyone, but kinda cool if it is really him and that he is following you, the admin for this forum ;-)<br /><br />@dennishchristen
    @Sim...synchronicity  :icon_razz:  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />And a whole lot of love  :bearhug:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1338072633:
    <br />I don't know if this has been posted and talked about or if I am even posting this in the right topic.<br /><br />This is to Souza<br /><br />I noticed you have twitter and a Dennis H Christen follows you there, the author, actor, producer and writer of Lundons Bridge.<br />Now, his twitter is not verified so I don't know if he is the real one.<br />I don't know if he knows he follows you or if he follows just anyone, but kinda cool if it is really him and that he is following you, the admin for this forum ;-)<br /><br />@dennishchristen<;br />
    <br /><br />I don't know who that is, I don't follow him so I am not sure why he would follow me.

• reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Dennis Christen - Twitter<br /><br />Is it the same guy?
    @BTC: love you too :bearhug:<br /><br />
    on 1338071914:
    on 1338071598:
    <br />
    on 1338070509:
    on 1338070025:
    After being called anti-semitic, I guess anything is possible.
    [size=12pt]We gotta watch out that we are not going to let trolls like that have us attack each other for misunderstandings. I have a feeling we are up for more attacks like this.[/size]
    I agree!! I am already experiencing this sensation that certain people misunderstand what I write, with no logical explanation.<br />I just hope everybody opens wide their eyes and ears...<br />When I read your comment , Souza, it kind of reminded me of Front's last post which sounded like a warning too!
    Agreed.  I have a feeling the 'circus' is fast approaching.  And 'they' WILL try to divide and conquer.
    <br />The message of this video posted by Kingdom52 on may 13th, fits like a glove in here ^^  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • :WTF:  [size=12pt]@Delusional....Can we say Fan Fiction?! boys n girls? :LolLolLolLol:[/size]<br /><br />I was roflmao @ the comments following Souza's first comment to Tink- :icon_e_surprised:  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Very Funny comments fam! I loved the ginger bread vid!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Have NO FEAR peeps it is ALL good in da HOOD! We gon be aight!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Run Front "forest" Run! :icon_rr:  :icon_albino:[/size]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :WTF: @Tink,<br /><br />Were you talking about yourself all this time?<br /><br />Did that "medium" & you convo happen or was just wishful thinking?<br /><br />3 years of reading dreams and signs to see if this ability is truthful and could lead to something revealing regarding what happened June 25th and it seems that it´s turning out to be just narcissistic made up stories :icon_neutral: I hope not, i really do  :icon_neutral: for i think that there is in deed a woman involved in what happened to Michael, but not in a romantic way at all, more of the opossite  :icon_neutral: <br /><br />
    Quote from: Tink on January 02, 2012, 10:57:59 PM<br />I'll be upfront: the majority of psychics and mediums are no more than illusionists, like card tricks. Many do parlor tricks, just to tell people what they want to hear.<br /><br />But what happened to me last night, just blew my mind. I went to sleep early for once (midnight, instead of 3 AM, insomnia absent).<br /><br />3AM - phone call from my alleged British psychic friend, and I let her know I wasn't amused. She was very, very excited, and said I just had to hear this.<br /><br />"It's Red, Gold & Green!" Huh? "He's looking for HER right now!" We talked, she said part Irish. A girl he met while in one of his disguises before. He's been looking for her everywhere, she said. Then my friend laughed. I asked what's so funny.<br /><br />"She's been living under his nose all along!"<br /><br />So from what she explained: Red & Gold: Michael Jackson. Green: the woman. She saw a throne, with all three colors draped across them. <br /><br />The King is looking for his Queen, according to her, to end his isolation. <br />She lives in S. California.<br /><br />Quote from: Tink on February 29, 2012, 02:14:16 AM<br />Quote from: Darina21021985 on February 28, 2012, 09:27:42 PM<br />Hi Tink!  Sorry in advance for my questions  :oops:, just I wanted to know and I am very interested in this. Does this psychic friend you know can tell us if Michael is good now?  Can she give us more details on this woman who would be special for Michael? I hope that you will be able to have more information from your friend and share with us. In advance thank you very much for your answers <br /><br />-> Sarcastic Response @Tatiana, since she's joking around! First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. <- Notice how I'm also not happy about it, with "LOL" in text.<br /><br />The rest IS addressed @ Dariana:<br /><br />The info update, from the scraps I've been given over the past few months:<br /><br />“Read the poem, Two Birds. She moved to CA in ’91; poem published in '92. She’s a little younger than he. <br />This woman is of at least 6 nationalities, of which Irish is only one. She’s also predominantly Romanian or Polish. Just as artistic & musically diverse as Michael.<br />When they touched, it was so surreal they didn’t want to let go of each other. For they are indeed each other’s soulmates.<br />This is why neither dated for so very long. His first wife even looked similar to her.<br />No matter where they’ve been, she gives Michael peace to the pains in his heart and soul.<br />In person, she’s given him special gifts that only she could give.<br />Both have suffered much. It’s finally time those two reach out in person, and heal together.<br />For only those two can heal their mutual wounds; no other.”
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br /><br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?
    <br /><br />Gina, to speak about feelings is not the issue here. I do believe how much impact "Michael´s spirit" has on people and I deeply respect that. The problem is when those claims are taken to the point where people would literally feel "I am the one and only". This is disturbing.<br /><br />If "virtual" Michael creates such passions, how is it going to be with "real Michael"?<br /><br />I say it once more. No woman would be able to be with such a man knowing how things are looking like out there.
    on 1338097646:
    <br />
    I also have zero tolerance for lack of humility and arrogance but also for HYPOCRISY.<br /><br />I don't understand why's so damn DIFFICULT for people in general  to SPEAK THE TRUTH about their feelings . Especially on a forum where the most of them HIDE their true identities.<br />Is it a shame to love someone? Is it a shame to love in general?
    <br /><br />Gina, to speak about feelings is not the issue here. I do believe how much impact "Michael´s spirit" has on people and I deeply respect that. The problem is when those claims are taken to the point where people would literally feel "I am the one and only". This is disturbing.<br /><br />If "virtual" Michael creates such passions, how is it going to be with "real Michael"?<br /><br />I say it once more. No woman would be able to be with such a man knowing how things are looking like out there.<br />
    <br />Well, if I have to SPELL it, I was talking about people who judge others for their feelings while they have the SAME issues. Just don't talk about them. It's their choice of course, but they should stop judging others.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1338046022:
    <br /><br /><br />Frankly, I am really starting to get worried here.  :icon_geek:<br />And not about the BAM! Because I'm sure there will be a BAM!<br />What worries me and makes me doubt now is that our BAM-party is seriously "threatened" <br />
    <br />exactly Sim, it is really disturbing, I do not understand what change the atmosphere here on forum from friendly and funny to this weird atmosphere...it seems that some people think that they are privileged. <br />I so wish this forum be the way it used to be some time ago, when we smiled, laughed and had fun while investigating..
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1338001981:
    <br />Am I harsh? No, I'm fed up with the crazy women shit on here. It's disturbing, really. Can we PLEASE try to NOT see Michael as a sex doll/future husband/object of insane lust?<br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, yes, yes and YES!<br /><br />GO SOUZA!!! :LolLolLolLol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    RK,  :icon_lol: :icon_pale: poor gingerbread Michael...<br /><br />Im_convincedMJalive<br />
    Run Front "forest" Run!  :icon_rr: :icon_albino:
    <br /> :icon_lol:  And he kept running!  What did that bumper sticker quote of him say again?  "Shit happens!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Emulik<br />
    I so wish this forum be the way it used to be some time ago, when we smiled, laughed and had fun while investigating..
      <br />Yes the good ol' days...but life isn't like that--it's always changing! Front says to live in the "Now", in the "Momment"!<br />Whatever we as members are like, what we are going through, what drama between members happens, we are experiencing in the momment, and can learn from it, benefit from it.  And there was also lots of drama in the past 3 years here.  I'm glad we have such a variety of personalities here so it doesn't get boring and there's more to learn from people then. We wouldn't want everyone on this forum to be carbon-copy/clone types.  It's like we are all on the movie set in Liberian Girl, being our unique selves while waiting for MJ to appear :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile. Can you see yourself in one of those people? The girl with the orange juice at 1:46 is expecting Michael to call her personally to tell her what to do! :LolLolLolLol: Sound familiar?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />All I know is I ache/long for Michael more all the time (seeing his pics, words, videos, just thinking about him). That's why I hardly can judge others for loving him too.  It seems as if he is somehow fading-- from last seen alive, from the public's interest and relevance, from the interest of hoaxers even here (not many posting), and from TS and Front not posting.  It's not that I expect ever to meet him (obviously), but to actually see him alive again on the screen and seeing him talking and out and about.  Michael, what kind of crazy spell did you put over our hearts? To hold us captive like this? :over-react-smiley:  Oh but I really don't mind, I know I have plenty of good company here! :D<br /><br />[size=14pt]So in answer to the question/topic of this thread --Look at the ending to the video where MJ says, "Okay everybody, that's the wrap!"  Yeah, he's here, and we're on candid camera!!  :affraid:[/size]<br /><br /><br />