What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341858870:
    <br />Luna, just out of curiosity, what is your native language?
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]italian! (sorry 4 my english.... i know it's still not perfect,but i'm learning)[/size]    :icon_pale:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Your English is fine! That's why I had to ask  :icon_e_wink:
    on 1341860877:
    <br />Your English is fine! That's why I had to ask  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx,bec,but it isn't (still) fine,i'm not really satisfied.... i have (and love) 2 learn,but i'll never stop studying (english and other subjects).... <br />however,thanx 4 the encouragement [/size]      :bearhug:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks to Simpa for posting the video on her thread  esprit467 -YT channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax" video series<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is MJ the man Murray sees in the mirror and vica versa?  Interesting the Moonwalker starts with The man in the Mirror, and This is It, ends with The man in the mirror.  The posters for each are so similar as well.<br /><br /><br />
    I tell you what, that new video of Murray is even weirder then his old video. Something is up with him in that video. I swear he's someone wearing a mask. His mouth moves weird. The upper lip has little or no movement and it's like you always see his bottom teeth jutting out.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1342096289:
    <br />I tell you what, that new video of Murray is even weirder then his old video. Something is up with him in that video. I swear he's someone wearing a mask. His mouth moves weird. The upper lip has little or no movement and it's like you always see his bottom teeth jutting out.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree ......something is definitely goin' on with Dr M in that video....especially his bottom teeth. <br /><br />Also - watching it on full screen with the sound turned off is interesting too!<br /><br />Also - his eyebrows or forehead barely move, IF at all! Most people when they are passionate in talking about something usually will raise their eyebrows, or their forehead will crease in the delivery  (unless they've had Botox) - his face looks unnatural in its movements.
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    What's the name of that movie that stars that guy from "Wayne's World"?? It's about a man who is the master of disguises - all this is all starting to remind me of that movie. <br />The movie could be possibly part of the clues
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1342102452:
    <br />What's the name of that movie that stars that guy from "Wayne's World"?? It's about a man who is the master of disguises - all this is all starting to remind me of that movie. <br />The movie could be possibly part of the clues<br />
    <br /><br />Dana Carvey Master of Disguise. MV5BMTk5MzI4MDM3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0ODYxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg
    on 1342088454:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]if u look at the 2 pictures of the 2 movies,u c that in the 1 of "this is it",mj is turning his back on us,while,in the picture of "moonwalker",u can c the opposite position.could it be a clue? could it mean anything,or it's insignificant?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    Yes, Front and Back!<br /><br />Didn't Souza talk about Murray's teeth looking like they were falling out! :icon_lol:<br />Adi, I've long thought Murray's skin was way too flawless for a man of 59, unless bot-ox. Remember we said that about the Mr. Magoo disguise as well, such smooth skin, not enough aging.
    on 1342124486:
    <br />Yes, Front and Back!
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]oh,god! back and front (again)! what a coincidence![/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    I agree ......something is definitely goin' on with Dr M in that video....especially his bottom teeth. <br /><br />Also - watching it on full screen with the sound turned off is interesting too!<br /><br />Also - his eyebrows or forehead barely move, IF at all! Most people when they are passionate in talking about something usually will raise their eyebrows, or their forehead will crease in the delivery  (unless they've had Botox) - his face looks unnatural in its movements.
    <br /><br />Yup, exactly.<br /><br />I'll just spit it out, I think it's MJ. I think it's a mask.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I used to always strongly believe CM was MJ, but I just don't see Michael's eyes in CM, and his voice doesn't sound like Michael's at all... does anyone know if MJ was a good at dif. voices?  :icon_e_geek:
    Bec, are you sticking a big toe in the water?  :icon_lol:  I'm still so unsure about it because of the height problem, but at the same time I'm mesmerized by the idea, and the many obvious hints of Front, TS, TMZ going in that disguise direction.<br /><br />Okay let's just entertain for a minute IF (a big IF) MJ is indeed Murray, how does this effect the whole scenario on the 25th of June. Remember TS's levels? And how he insisted MJ went to the airport like Jermaine said. That didn't sit well with me, and I know you've said TS was slippery.<br /><br /> :Pulling_hair: <br /><br /><br />MJFAN7, I posted this a few pages back:<br />
    MJ) Liked to make prank calls to various friends and acquaintances. Russell Crowe recalled such prank calls he received from Michael.  Many times he made prank calls (or answering his phone) using foreign accents and disguising his voice.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=314;area=showposts;start=50
    Oh I just meant in the video. I don't mean all the time.<br /><br />ps. I don't agree that TS insisted. Slippery. I don't believe any airport story. I believe Coroner Van Video is real, etc.<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1342156382:
    <br />Oh I just meant in the video. I don't mean all the time.<br /><br />ps. I don't agree that TS insisted. Slippery. I don't believe any airport story. I believe Coroner Van Video is real, etc.<br />
    <br /><br />I also think Michael played Dr Murray in this recent video and also the video back in 2009 released after MJ "died" the "da troot will prevail" vid......and I also don't think it's been Michael playing Dr M all the time either.<br /><br /> :icon_e_smile:
    I thought this was an interesting video about why Gerald Posner from the Daily Beast, might have been chosen to interview Murray in the docu.  He apparently also had worked for R. Murdock. But he went on about how stupid and incompetent MJ was. :icon_evil:<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Since when did stupid and incompetent earn you the loyalty and adoration of billions? Not to mention the fame and fortune Michael amassed (mad face)  Shows how idiotic people can be when they are full of envy.  Screw that media slimeball. 
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Delete
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Random question.......<br />What time did Jermaine make the death announcement? <br /><br />I am remembering somewhere around 4pm......just curious.....<br /><br />
    He sounded like he had a cold because of the nose on the mask. Had to fit an extension beneath his own nose. Pretty impressive actually.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341382387:
    <br />Bec<br />
    Wow. That jacket connection to an original hoax pic is really awesome. MJonmind, you're really on fire lately.
    <br />Thanks!  The hoax is never far from my mind day or night, whatever I'm doing, for 3 years now. :D :computer-losy-smiley: :woohoo2:<br /><br />
    on 1341363709:
    <br />
    on 1341317713:
    <br />@MJonmind....that's absolutely awesome that you found that MJ's pic in Uncle Willy disguise and the jacket is just hang beside the thirty white T-shirt.<br />
    <br />humm i kinda thought the jacket looked more like the one from the pic of thome man handling him. the one from fronts hand pic.<br />
    <br />It's similar but not the same.<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+dtykvRgX9Jll.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Since we have been discussing that particular jacket here, check this out: <br /><br />TMZ vid-Our Last Encounter with Michael Jackson-Re-uploaded July 15 2012<br /><br />Thanks to TMZ  :icon_lol:
    Yeah I saw that MaryK. Clever they are. Not a coincidence.
    Well in the Back and Front thread, Front quoted me saying we now know where the hand in his post was taken from (seeing Oliver on Mar. 7, 09), as well as congratulating SEHF for finding it. Nothing more was researched on it, and perhaps we should have.<br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />Here’s Jono saying she also found it (here’s the pic), after SEHF strangely removed the pic right after posting it. And she also posts the original hand that Front posted.<br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />So I guess MJ wore the same jacket a few times.<br />Not a coincidence? Maybe, but then what are they or MJ trying to tell us?<br />
  • well as for murray = MJ, i have no idea. i doubt it. but then again am open to anything these days!<br /><br />however i re-watched the "dont judge me video" again mashed with the "thanks for your support" video on YT<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />there is no natural movement in his forehead or brow whatsoever. if this isnt serious botox wacked in there, then it certainly is face putty / prothetic / make up or mask. i am leaning towards the later.<br /><br />also when you compare two videos. does anyone else see when they look at murrays nostrils, in specific his left one, (our right) it is small in the "thanks for support video" and then larger in the "dont judge me video"<br /><br />not saying that these are two different murrays (although they could well be) but makes me feel that murray maybe isnt even a real person and the murray character we know, or at least the murray who is recording these messages is a make up / mask murray. perhaps in the "dont judge me video, the make up is slightly off and not 100% perfect in comaprison with other murrays, also makes sense regarding the weird thing happening with the lips & teeth <br /><br />i could be wrong and looking for things.<br /><br />can someone please watch the mash up and see if they see different left nostrils, a big and a small. i know its a small thing. but i am keen to know if i am seeing things and if this could be confirmation of a make up / mask murray.<br /><br /><br /><br />*loosing it*<br /><br />gg59143918.jpg<br />