What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1341119098:
    <br />
    on 1341118777:
    <br />f22da424.png<br /><br />turn your head sideways to the right to look at LKL dave dave's eyes. and it's just something that sticks out to me..when "dave dave" said "caused all this", that sounded like mj...makes me really think it's him. even his eyebrows look like mj's eyebrows..they're really barely there...you can hardly see his eyebrows..but i can see the same shape and everything.<br />
    <br /><br />That smaller pic of Dave Dave's eyes reminds me of the mayor's eyes in Ghosts, LOL.<br />
    <br /><br />lol..yeah. they do. remember when dave dave turned his head facing the camera directly? well i didn't try to make a perfect arrow because i wanted to point out where a certain area looks the same. the area under the nose. i drew 2 lines where his cheeks sink in on lkl dave dave's pic and on mj's pic. matches up. i didn't include it on the pic though but look at it yourself. remember, mj has dressed up as a burn victim before, since he did it before, he did it again. he probably got permission from the real dave dave to let him go on LKL as him.<br /><br />f9980de7.gif
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just a thought about the 'bloody' shirt found in the Carolwood house closet of key bedroom, that police did NOT take as relevant.<br />Photo Shows “Bloody” Shirt In Jackson’s Closet<br /><br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br /><br /><br />Remember the cream that Murray was desperate to take from the house, because he said Michael would not want the world to see it. :icon_lol: Then at the trial there was listed so many tubes of bleaching cream. Perhaps it was brown make-up, a clue, to us that MJ was using a dark make-up to disguise himself as Murray. I know it's a weak connection but...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1341270084:
    <br />Just a thought about the 'bloody' shirt found in the Carolwood house closet of key bedroom, that police did NOT take as relevant.<br />Photo Shows “Bloody” Shirt In Jackson’s Closet<br /><br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br /><br /><br />Remember the cream that Murray was desperate to take from the house, because he said Michael would not want the world to see it. :icon_lol: Then at the trial there was listed so many tubes of bleaching cream. Perhaps it was brown make-up, a clue, to us that MJ was using a dark make-up to disguise himself as Murray. I know it's a weak connection but...<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />I love you for your mind MJonmind!!!!!  :icon_lol:<br />You're awesome....what a brilliant thought!  Brown make up.....yes makes much more sense than blood.  I always thought it was odd we didn't hear more about this shirt if it was blood.  It's funny though.....one mention of blood, and we all went crazy (me included)....when in reality, if we were to actually see it, and know it with our own eyes, we'd be able to clearly see it wasn't a horrific thing at all....just make up.  Sort of like Michael......the public thought the worst, they were told the worst, they believed the worst of him.  Yet, in reality, if they really could see him, really know him....he's not horrific at all.....those nasty lies were just made up.  <br />Such symbolism in that shirt....brilliant!  <br /><br />Blessings!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah but, when did he have to disguise as Murray pre-6/25/09?
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    makeup sounds like apretty good match, if not makeup maybe hair dye? but I like the make up idea, because if it was hair dye why would that colour be used?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341272178:
    <br />Yeah but, when did he have to disguise as Murray pre-6/25/09?<br />
    <br />maybe he did a rehearsal  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />great thought Mjonmind! You never cease to amaze me!!
    like-wise  :icon_lol:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1341272178:
    <br /><br />To test out the disguise..? like a dress rehearsal.<br />I'm sure if it is MJ they disguised him before 6/25 just so they can see what it would look like before the show starts. However, if it is MJ i believe Murray was modeled after a real person (Robert Earl Carter) :icon_e_confused:
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Hi there<br /><br />This thread is really interesting but seriously it's becoming a bit too far to think Conrad Murray is Michael Jackon in disguise.<br /><br />Highly impossible. I can tell by the eyes that it wouldn't be MJ as Conrad.<br /><br />He can be the master of disguises but his eyes gives it away, that's how I knew it was him playing as the fat mayor in the "Ghost" music video<br /><br />Unless he found a way to fool us hahaha<br /><br />Love and respect to all<br /><br />Josie xx<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1341272178:
    <br /><br />Maybe to have all those photos taken at the beach, in cafes, out shopping etc etc - you know, the ones for TMZ to drop out at regular intervals post June 25th, where no-one is taking a blind bit of notice of him, you know, the man who killed MJ!<br /><br />Seriously, if MJ is CM, and I'm in no way convinced that he is, (although it's a splendidly awesome thought to entertain!) I think the disguise would have to be a full face mask, (hell, full body suit even!) - not a simple touch of brown make-up!<br /><br />If the 'bloodied' shirt is make-up, I wonder if a more plausible explanation would be MJ covering his white vitiligo patches with brown rather than white, maybe to go out 'disguised' as himself! Doesn't explain why he put it all over his shirt instead of his face though! Damn, where's that Karen woman when you need her?!<br /><br />Nope - it must be a clue! (To something we haven't sussed yet!)
    Curls<br />
    Nope - it must be a clue!
    <br />Yes, deliberately left for US!!  It is likely a full body suit MJ's wearing if it's him, but make-up would still be required for touch-ups.  Remember how Murray in court dabbed at his eyes like a woman with full make-up, extremely gingerly when he cried?  If Murray really was a criminal being tried for murder, would they bother to put make-up on his face like he was acting in a movie? Same when he cried in the docu.<br /><br /><br />Also, I just want to give the link to Simpa’s great work on David Lynch’s movies, which seems to have some dots connected to the Murray docu.  It’s a lot to read and watch, but it gives the strong feeling Murray is a layered complex character in MJ’s movie, an actor, though it's not showing MJ is CM per say.<br />David Lynch & MIchael - movie connections-Elephant Man, Twin Peaks & others...<br />
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    I cannot even entertain the idea that Murray was Michael in disguise. <br /><br />The Dave Dave disguise is much easier to believe for the following reasons:<br /><br />Dave Dave was not a very well known person <br />It was a one off and did not have to be repeated day after day<br />We did not get close ups like in the Murray trial<br />People would not have wanted to stare too much at Dave Dave<br />Badly burned skin could look masklike anyway<br />Both the body and the eyes are believable as Michael in disguise, whereas Murray is not a match <br /><br />Looking at photos and the trial footage I think it is pretty clear (to me) that Murray's face was not a prostetic mask. I know they can be brilliant, but we have seen Murray in various stages of undress and can see he is obviously a complete real person!<br /><br />Maybe the shirt has paint on? I used to borrow my dad's old shirts as painting overalls. Maybe Blanket borrowed it - but why it is back in the wardrobe seems odd.<br /><br />I still think it might be blood. Looks more like the colour of dried blood than make up or paint! Maybe he cut himself shaving.
    thank you MjonMind for the link and your comments!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1341128840:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />^^ I made part 2 from the Pink panther disguise video<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Cita de: MJonmind en 10 horas<br />
    Sólo un pensamiento acerca de la "sangrienta" camisa de encontrar en el armario de casa de Carolwood de la habitación de clave, que la policía no toma como referencia. La foto muestra el "Bloody" Camisa closet Jackson Recuerde que la crema que Murray estaba desesperado por tomar de la casa, porque dijo Michael no le gustaría que el mundo lo vea. Luego en el juicio no fue incluido tantos tubos de crema decolorante. Tal vez era de color marrón maquillaje, una pista, para nosotros que MJ estaba usando un maquillaje oscuro para disfrazarse como Murray. Sé que es una conexión débil, pero ...<br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />When I saw the stained shirt and "saved" thought, which makes it there?<br />If blood stains appeared, because the police did not take that as evidence?<br />This is one of the many questions that I find no credible response.  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
    on 1341306829:
    <br />I cannot even entertain the idea that Murray was Michael in disguise. <br /><br />The Dave Dave disguise is much easier to believe for the following reasons:<br /><br />Dave Dave was not a very well known person <br />It was a one off and did not have to be repeated day after day<br />We did not get close ups like in the Murray trial<br />People would not have wanted to stare too much at Dave Dave<br />Badly burned skin could look masklike anyway<br />Both the body and the eyes are believable as Michael in disguise, whereas Murray is not a match <br /><br />Looking at photos and the trial footage I think it is pretty clear (to me) that Murray's face was not a prostetic mask. I know they can be brilliant, but we have seen Murray in various stages of undress and can see he is obviously a complete real person!<br /><br />Maybe the shirt has paint on? I used to borrow my dad's old shirts as painting overalls. Maybe Blanket borrowed it - but why it is back in the wardrobe seems odd.<br /><br />I still think it might be blood. Looks more like the colour of dried blood than make up or paint! Maybe he cut himself shaving.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, odd that such a shirt would be placed back in his closet. The jacket on the left seems familiar...the small checkered one.  Also, I think the tag on the dirty shirt is important.  We have talked about this a very long time ago....I will see if I can find it.<br />Sim...I think this shirt was in a montage at one point....I could be wrong. The more I look at it, the more it looks "set up"....set up to either look like blood, look like make up....or be a metaphor for something.  There's actually a saying associated with a dirty shirt.  To say "in like a dirty shirt" means a sure thing, or a done deal.  What could a dirty shirt with a price tag on it mean metaphorically.....the price was $3.99?  I think?  Have we ever seen Murray in a shirt that looks like this style? Or anyone else for that matter?  I think if he had cut himself shaving, we'd have seen an ambulance prior to June 25th....that would be a lot of blood for a shaving cut.  The streaks look more like paint, like it was on purpose.....like I said to look like blood, look like make up etc....<br /><br />Interesting stuff..... If Murray is Michael, it would be the greatest disguise/Hollywood make up job ever!  I guess only time will tell....bamsday's coming : )<br /><br />Blessings Always
    Simpa, congrats on another excellent video,  MJ=CM 2!<br /> :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br /><br /><br />Yikes, I found it!!!!<br /><br />tumblr_lrnx5qUm2f1r2ypnoo1_500.jpg<br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br /><br />Has this been mentioned before anywhere guys?<br /><br />So is this MJ closet for his disguises?<br />So ya know where I'm goin' with the make-up on the shirt now!!!!<br /><br />We'll "keep it in the closet" alright! :icon_lol:<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341309510:
    <br />Simpa, congrats on another excellent video,  MJ=CM 2!<br /> :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br /><br /><br />Yikes, I found it!!!!<br /><br />tumblr_lrnx5qUm2f1r2ypnoo1_500.jpg<br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br /><br />Has this been mentioned before anywhere guys?<br /><br />So is this MJ closet for his disguises?<br />So ya know where I'm goin' with the make-up on the shirt now!!!!<br /><br />We'll "keep it in the closet" alright! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid:<br /><br />Sweet.....and interesting.
    An old post of mine has a link to The Sun's article about this shirt:<br /><br />A local family’s ‘miracle from Michael Jackson’<br /><br />Blouse covered in blood found in Jacko&rsquo;s wardrobe | The Sun |News<br /><br />So strange......this shirt wasn't taken into evidence.  If it was blood, surely it would have been.....
  • @MJonmind....that's absolutely awesome that you found that MJ's pic in Uncle Willy disguise and the jacket is just hang beside the thirty white T-shirt.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1341317713:
    <br />@MJonmind....that's absolutely awesome that you found that MJ's pic in Uncle Willy disguise and the jacket is just hang beside the thirty white T-shirt.<br />
    <br />yes, briliant find MJonmind!  :th_bravo:  I like disguise closet  :icon_lol:<br /><br />that shirt is quite creased, it looks like somebody used that  shirt more likely for wiping make up, than wearing.  :icon_e_confused:
    So I'm thinking both pictures have to be deliberate clues from MJ.<br />If the make-up on the white shirt is for a black guy, then MJ's disguise of a white Uncle Willy for the jacket needs more white make-up.  But guess who's standing next to him as a hint---a black guy!!!  Could it be only a coincident??  Do we believe in koikidances?? <br /><br />I know the pic of MJ as Uncle Willy has been around for a while, and I thought it had been discussed casually too. But when I do a search I don't find mention here.  Do you guys have any thoughts on why MJ named his get-up that?<br /><br />What's Kevin Wilson about?<br /><br />Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.<br /><br />Another thing about this jacket is that it is similar (but not the same) to one worn by Michael in a photo-shoot with Lisa Marie Presley.<br /><br />MJ+1993+LMP+2.jpg<br />lisa-marie-presley-and-michael-jackson-300x228.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wow. That jacket connection to an original hoax pic is really awesome. MJonmind, you're really on fire lately.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341272178:
    <br />[size=12pt]maybe,mj was recording some of the cm's speeches be4 the 6/25/2009! those videos/speeches/pictures would have been released only during the next periods....[/size]  :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />[size=18pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    @MJonMIND:  Bec said it best: "Girl, you're on FIRE!" Great great findings!! tks for sharing and opening our eyes!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />
    on 1341346330:
    <br />Another thing about this jacket is that it is similar (but not the same) to one worn by Michael in a photo-shoot with Lisa Marie Presley.<br /><br />MJ+1993+LMP+2.jpg
    <br /><br />^^ I've always loved the[size=12pt] "pranksta'-look"[/size] on their faces in these photos.<br />They were definitely up to something when they did those photo-shootings!!<br />In another photo with Lisa, Michael wears a suit very much resembling to one of Elvis' stage suits and it also has a [size=14pt]7 [/size]on his left arm.<br />And again, the look in their eyes! hummmm...<br />So yesss! I strongly believe these pics are more than what they seem!<br /><br />mjelvis014.jpg
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1341284079:
    <br />
    on 1341272178:
    <br /><br />To test out the disguise..? like a dress rehearsal.<br />I'm sure if it is MJ they disguised him before 6/25 just so they can see what it would look like before the show starts. However, if it is MJ i believe Murray was modeled after a real person (Robert Earl Carter) :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />I heard about Robert Earl Carter also.  Maybe there are several people "playing" Murray but Robert Earl Carter is a real person.  Like they said in the movie This Is it.  "There's genius stuff going on here".  I think that's why we can't figure it out.<br /><br /> :th_bravo:  <br />