What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• on 1342484169:
    <br />Oh boy....meanwhile I really dote on this thread.<br /><br />Still "nibbling at the shirt"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I know that Michael wore those V-neck style shirts quite a bit. <br /><br />However I think many people will possibly first think of the following 2 (famous and well-known) occasions on which he wore them:<br /><br />1. Bad tour-Man in the Mirror<br /><br />Bad-Tour-Man-In-The-Mirror-michael-jackson-8035894-397-600.jpg<br /><br />2. Ghosts <br /><br />ghosts1.png<br /><br />Both are excellent hoax references, especially in the light of the particular discussion on this thread.<br /><br />Man in the mirror - remember Murray and the Man in the Mirror scene from the infamous documentary.<br /><br />Ghosts - the mayor --> disguise, mask<br /><br />So yeah...maybe that´s really the purpose of the shirt in the closet: to hint at CM=MJ or at least: pay close attention to CM!<br /><br />Very subtle clues though.<br />
    <br /><br />cara_del_smiley_de_la_bombilla_pegatina-p217261680847647083envb3_400.jpg
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It also seems that with the years Murray has changed his skin tone<br /><br />Murray was arrested by police in 1994, for domestic violence involving his then girlfriend.<br /><br />Conrad_Murray_spl115326_001.jpg<br /><br />video photo<br /><br />murray-1.jpg<br /><br />another stage of CM metamofosis<br />conrad+murray+mayor.jpg<br /><br />TMZ latter with a nice message<br /><br />0827-conrad-murray-vid-credit.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Still at it....lol....<br /><br />From diggyon´s post (thanks diggy!)-colors inverted:<br /><br />1pop.png<br /><br />From making of Thriller:<br /><br />makingthri.jpg<br /><br />Maybe these highlighted areas are the areas where the prosthetic parts have been fixed. <br /><br />Oh well.....that´s it for now...I´ll now go, hide under a rock, put on my straitjacket and let it simmer  :icon_e_wink:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This is from earlier in this thread...but I thought it was worthwhile putting the photos here again as I think it shows 2 different 'appearances' of Dr Murray .......the pictures were supposedly taken only a few days apart and the difference in the 2 faces is obvious....mostly due to differences of weight on the face plus the top picture Dr M looks younger than the bottom one....also I think the nostrils are different between the 2. <br /><br />This discussion reminds me of the TMZ "Spot the Difference" with the 3 little "sneeky differences" between the same photo of a celebrity....(EDIT: actually that should read 'What's the Big Frigin' Difference ?' on TMZ)  What's The Big Frigin' Difference | TMZ.com <br /><br /><br />0104conrad.jpg  <br /><br />0106conrad.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
  • bow tie murray looks like he has a pillow stuffed in his shirt  :thjajaja121:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In this interview Rick Baker calls himself, ‘The Monster-maker’.<br />Signs outside the courtroom called Murray a monster. :icon_e_wink:<br />Do you think Rick had time to help MJ with this project? He may have had to help him with DD, Mr. Magoo, and more.<br /><br />Watch this interesting interview:  Men in Black 3: Building a better alien featurette  (scroll down a bit)<br /><br />‘Men In Black 3′ Video Interview: Legendary Creature Creator Rick Baker<br /><br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Michael always wore his famous white t-shirts.....even as pyjamas at the trial........<br /><br />url=http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxpic/?v=articleze.jpg]articleze.jpg[/url]<br /><br />A blood stained white shirt was found hanging in Michael Jackson's wardrobe following his death in June 2009. <br /><br />The T-shirt still had the price tag on it, prompting suggestions that it could have been used to mop up blood, according to Radar Online. <br /><br />There are extensive blood stains on the shoulder and chest areas of the tight fitting white top, which was not taken away by investigators. The shirt was found in the luxury mansion in the Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles which Jackson was renting for he and his three children back in 2009.  <br /><br />Read more: Conrad Murray trial: Blood stained shirt found in Michael Jackson's bedroom after his death | Mail Online<br /><br />How can they speculate about what happened with the shirt.....and why wasn't it taken to forensics for DNA testing???  This doesn't make sense at all.....Who would hang the shirt back up anyway?  <br />The shirt is all crumpled....so without DNA testing, it could be anything on the shirt, including makeup as suggested....<br /><br />Another thought I had is that it is a V-neckline.........V for Vendetta
    Way back when I first started believing Michael had hoaxed is death, this picture always made me think of "Keep it in the Closet". It could be makeup as suggested ....I have also thought it looks like hair dye......I have old t-shirts and towels which I wear when I put a colour through my hair and mostly I go for dark auburn/brown colours...which leave almost the exact same stain as this when it drips all over me onto the t-shirt/towel.<br /><br />As you say 2good.....it wasn't taken in for forensic testing IF it is in fact  blood - why was it not raised by the Prosecution at the Dr M trial?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    While searching the web for "Thriller/makeup" references I came across this brief account from Jordu Schell. <br /><br />Schordu Schell is an American sculptor and concept artist who, for example, worked on the design for creatures in James Cameron's movie Avatar.<br /><br />More info on Schordu Schell here:<br /><br />en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordu_Schell<br /><br />Anyway, here´s what he had to say:<br /><br />
    "I was contacted by my friend Karen Faye, Michael’s personal makeup artist (who has been with him since making him up for the ‘Thriller’ album cover), to potentially do some masks for the ‘Ghosts’ segment of his upcoming tour in England, but things fizzled when it became clear that there wasn’t enough time to do them properly. I had a feeling then that this show was possibly going to end disastrously, but I had no idea what level of disaster was waiting the beleaguered star only a month away. It is still hard to comprehend the scope of this thing, and I have not come anywhere near facing its total impact. But I do know that the ramifications are enormous, America’s version of the Princess Diana tragedy."
    <br /><br />vallieegirl67.com/2012/04/18/michael-jackson-tribute-bust-by-jordu-shell/<br /><br />Don´t know what to think about that though.<br /><br />Any ideas?
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1342486596:
    <br />It also seems that with the years Murray has changed his skin tone<br /><br />Murray was arrested by police in 1994, for domestic violence involving his then girlfriend.<br /><br />Conrad_Murray_spl115326_001.jpg<br /><br />video photo<br /><br />murray-1.jpg<br /><br />another stage of CM metamofosis<br />conrad+murray+mayor.jpg<br /><br />TMZ latter with a nice message<br /><br />0827-conrad-murray-vid-credit.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]mhhh... make up? (or r u saying mj is disguising himself as a real actor?)  :WTF: blind alley...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1342523512:
    <br />Way back when I first started believing Michael had hoaxed is death, this picture always made me think of "Keep it in the Closet". It could be makeup as suggested ....I have also thought it looks like hair dye......I have old t-shirts and towels which I wear when I put a colour through my hair and mostly I go for dark auburn/brown colours...which leave almost the exact same stain as this when it drips all over me onto the t-shirt/towel.<br /><br />As you say 2good.....it wasn't taken in for forensic testing IF it is in fact  blood - why was it not raised by the Prosecution at the Dr M trial?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I always use a dark coloured old t-shirt, or an old towel too...Never a white t-shirt....<br /><br />Michael was sleeping in Murrays room from what I'm remember.......so the wardrobe could be his...behind the red curtain..!!!!  <br /><br />I can never get Marlons speech out of my head..."He was an older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck-crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled"<br /><br />Well, everything matches with MJ being Murray, but the buck-crooked teeth is a mystery........"I know your walk, your talk, your body language"  I can recognise you regardless of your makeup"<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson Memorial: Brothers Speak - YouTube<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1342523512:
    <br />Way back when I first started believing Michael had hoaxed is death, this picture always made me think of "Keep it in the Closet". It could be makeup as suggested ....I have also thought it looks like hair dye......I have old t-shirts and towels which I wear when I put a colour through my hair and mostly I go for dark auburn/brown colours...which leave almost the exact same stain as this when it drips all over me onto the t-shirt/towel.<br /><br />As you say 2good.....it wasn't taken in for forensic testing IF it is in fact  blood - why was it not raised by the Prosecution at the Dr M trial?<br />
    <br /><br />Is this just a "coincidence"?? after the discussion about the V neck white t-shirt and my referring above to In the Closet about the "blood stained" white shirt ?<br /><br />The current post on the MJ Facebook is this picture from "In the Closet"  Michael Jackson | Facebook    :icon_cool:<br /><br />intheclose.jpg<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh I'm glad you posted  that, Adi. I saw that this morning and immediately thought of your post but couldn't remember where I saw it. Today's MJ FB post was shortly after you posted that.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />12 hours ago<br />Video Trivia: Which supermodel makes a cameo in MJ’s video for 1992’s “In The Closet”?
    <br /><br />@Front, nice to see you following the thread. <br /><br />
  • woot woot! <br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I really try not to get too excited by these 'coincidences', just in case that's all they are.  But wow - this 'In the Closet' one is pretty much in your face!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aww sweet,  MJ Facebook!<br /><br />2good2btrue<br />
    I can never get Marlons speech out of my head..."He was an older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck-crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled"
    <br />Never thought of it that way before! :icon_e_biggrin:  I was always thinking he meant this one, but I see now he's not 'older' nor with 'short' hair:<br /><br />Michael+Jackson++in+disguise.jpg<br /><br />Marlon went on to say, "And those shoes didn't help."  Has anyone seen pics of Murray's shoes, besides his dress shoes with the paisley tie?<br /><br /><br />This pic is to show Murray's forehead can get creased when crying (can cry on demand like MJ taught Paris). Looks like a cut by his right eyebrow or make-up problem. I remember he dabbed his eyes like a person with a lot of makeup.<br /><br />165348-dr-conrad-murray.jpg<br /><br />Murray seriously must have gotten bot-ox on his face. Compare these 2 shots.<br /><br />article-2060455-0EC3EF8D00000578-426_468x524.jpg<br />article-0-0EB57E1A00000578-658_468x598.jpg
    on 1342588110:
    <br />
    on 1342523512:
    <br />Way back when I first started believing Michael had hoaxed is death, this picture always made me think of "Keep it in the Closet". It could be makeup as suggested ....I have also thought it looks like hair dye......I have old t-shirts and towels which I wear when I put a colour through my hair and mostly I go for dark auburn/brown colours...which leave almost the exact same stain as this when it drips all over me onto the t-shirt/towel.<br /><br />As you say 2good.....it wasn't taken in for forensic testing IF it is in fact  blood - why was it not raised by the Prosecution at the Dr M trial?<br />
    <br /><br />Is this just a "coincidence"?? after the discussion about the V neck white t-shirt and my referring above to In the Closet about the "blood stained" white shirt ?<br /><br />The current post on the MJ Facebook is this picture from "In the Closet"  Michael Jackson | Facebook    :icon_cool:<br /><br />intheclose.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1342588776:
    <br />Oh I'm glad you posted  that, Adi. I saw that this morning and immediately thought of your post but couldn't remember where I saw it. Today's MJ FB post was shortly after you posted that.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />12 hours ago<br />Video Trivia: Which supermodel makes a cameo in MJ’s video for 1992’s “In The Closet”?
    <br /><br />@Front, nice to see you following the thread.<br />
    <br /><br />After I made my post about "In the Closet" I went to bed...and I know it wasn't on the MJ Facebook when I went to bed because I had the MJ Facebook page open and it wasn't there when I shut down the computer......so yeah interesting it was there this morning when I checked. <br /><br />It is an intriguing FB post considering the subject of this thread, i.e. "What IF Conrad Murray is MJ". Is this a validation that CM is MJ after we had been discussing V neck t-shirts, blood stained white shirts and then "In the Closet"  here in this thread.....or is it just me that thinks that? Having an over-hoaxed momment? aaagghhhhhhhh  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@MJonmind......great comparisons, especially regarding the forehead wrinkles. IDK.....maybe there are two Dr. Murray's. Perhaps at certain times one is MJ wearing prosthetic makeup (playing starring role in those 2 major hoax videos & possibly in some other photo shoots) and the other  Dr M we have seen is a real person, i.e. the person who fronted up at the trial and other significant appearances?
    Dude, I forgot what thread I was on.<br /><br />Front is following the What IF Murray is MJ thread?? Interesting.<br /><br />I mean Adi, he posted that RIGHT after your post. Not hours, not even half an hour, we are talking minutes. But FB doesn't track posts down to the minute, only vaguely, as you see, so no way to prove how close that really was unless you were sitting there watching both sites (like I was, lol, awkward).<br /><br />Like Aussie said earlier, botox cannot work THAT well. The muscles have to contract some what, they are not completely paralyzed. If they were, the recipient couldn't raise their eyebrows at all. Murray clearly IS raising his eyebrows yet... no lines.<br /><br />Mwahahahaha. We gotcha  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1342617164:
    <br /><br />Mwahahahaha. We gotcha  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />lol @ bec. you sound like when bush got saddam...<br /><br />jk.<br /><br /><br />i have been out with my girlfriends all night. have been busting to get home to write in about front validation on a very interesting thread indeed! we are onto something alright!<br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />
    @bec and Aussie  :icon_cool:<br /><br />I was like you too bec and perusing both sites and I'm certain the "In the Closet" picture wasn't on the MJ Facebook when I logged off to go to  bed..... it was still the post about "Inside the BAD 25 Collectors Edition Box"<br /><br />I totally agree  regarding the look of having a prosthetic mask or something, unnatural movements etc......I  made a post in this thread about it last week  What IF Conrad Murray is MJ<br /><br />
  • Bec:<br />
    Front is following the What IF Murray is MJ thread?? Interesting.
    <br /><br />Yes we'd better rename this thread: "What IF Murray is Front thread?" :LolLolLolLol:
    Well TS has come out on multiple occasions n said he is Murray.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1342625037:
    <br />Bec:<br />
    Front is following the What IF Murray is MJ thread?? Interesting.
    <br /><br />Yes we'd better rename this thread: "What IF Murray is Front thread?" :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br />LOL!! good idea!! :) anyway, it is good to know that Front is around!
    Was there ever any doubt? The account was created here for a reason.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1342632251:
    <br />Was there ever any doubt? The account was created here for a reason.<br />
    <br />absolutely bec!