What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1341317713:
    <br />@MJonmind....that's absolutely awesome that you found that MJ's pic in Uncle Willy disguise and the jacket is just hang beside the thirty white T-shirt.<br />
    <br />humm i kinda thought the jacket looked more like the one from the pic of thome man handling him. the one from fronts hand pic.
  • on 1341192052:
    <br />
    on 1340930907:
    <br />
    on 1339364406:
    <br />@SimPattyk.... I love your montages thanks for taking your time and expose them!  :)
    Thank you!<br /><br /><br /><br />From this thread: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340914880:
    <br />
    on 1340892247:
    <br />[size=12pt]As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br />tumblrm6by.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:[/size]
    [size=12pt]Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed![/size]
    lmao  :thjajaja121: <br />Tks for posting MaryK!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340801564:
    <br />[ . . .  .]<br />TMZ:"Murray LIEs THROUGH his TEETH about his relationship with the singer" <br />[ . . . . ]<br />In short, this is what I make of TMZ articles... if I read between the lines, of course lol or maybe between teeth!  :icon_lol:<br />---> READ DA TROOT (ESCAPISM, DISGUISE, HOAX) THROUGH MURRAY'S FAKE TEETH
    <br /><br />jermainesm.jpg<br /><br />Well what can I say?  ;D<br />Jermaine, I love how you smile "THROUGH your TEETH"  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Remaining Jacksons will take the stage at Apollo Theater for first time since Michael Jackson's death - NY Daily News<br />"“It’s not as difficult as I thought it would be,” says Marlon Jackson, who, at 55, is closest in age to Michael.<br />“He’s present with us onstage. We have a great time when we perform and we know he’s up there with us.”<br />Certainly, his image is. The show — which includes all the old hits from both the Jackson 5 and Jacksons phases of the group — features key video footage of their late brother."<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />will have some meaning the shirt of Marlon?, and shirt of Tito that caricature of man showing the teeth... :confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I know that Jermaine and Pearl Jr are two different people and I know that neither is acting as the other but doesn't Jermaine's smile remind you of the same smile that Pearl Jr gives in her videos? Maybe it's just me.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    Wow. That jacket connection to an original hoax pic is really awesome. MJonmind, you're really on fire lately.
    <br />Thanks!  The hoax is never far from my mind day or night, whatever I'm doing, for 3 years now. :D :computer-losy-smiley: :woohoo2:<br /><br />
    on 1341363709:
    <br />
    on 1341317713:
    <br />@MJonmind....that's absolutely awesome that you found that MJ's pic in Uncle Willy disguise and the jacket is just hang beside the thirty white T-shirt.<br />
    <br />humm i kinda thought the jacket looked more like the one from the pic of thome man handling him. the one from fronts hand pic.<br />
    <br />It's similar but not the same.<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+dtykvRgX9Jll.jpg
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Conrad Murray is expected to be released out of jail next year and there will be thousands of  :Pulling_hair:  >:(  people that would be cursing him. Perhaps Michael will reveal himself on that day. <br />He'll probably shop up as Conrad Murray (or in another disguise), starts dancing  and yells out "Ok, it's a rap!" then tears off the mask to show his real self and explain everything.  :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />Sounds very crazy and it will be highly unlikely that this will happen but who knows? It's possible-ish<br /><br />It would be the greatest movie ever made  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br /><br />Love and respect to all<br /><br />Josie xxoo
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1341367613:
    <br /><br />I know that Jermaine and Pearl Jr are two different people and I know that neither is acting as the other but doesn't Jermaine's smile remind you of the same smile that Pearl Jr gives in her videos? Maybe it's just me.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />OMG...what a thought.  The whole Pearl Jr. thing is odd.  The constant hair-do changes, the ridiculous background music, insider information and, as you point out, those over the top pearly whites.  Who knows who is who anymore? 
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1341382387:
    <br />Bec<br />
    Wow. That jacket connection to an original hoax pic is really awesome. MJonmind, you're really on fire lately.
    <br />Thanks!  The hoax is never far from my mind day or night, whatever I'm doing, for 3 years now. :D :computer-losy-smiley: :woohoo2:<br /><br />
    on 1341363709:
    <br />
    on 1341317713:
    <br />humm i kinda thought the jacket looked more like the one from the pic of thome man handling him. the one from fronts hand pic.<br />
    <br />It's similar but not the same.<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+dtykvRgX9Jll.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />wow ! i thought i held onto stuff a long time!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1339330073:
    <br />[..] What IF Conrad Murray is MJ<br />murraymjhandcuffs.jpg<br />[...]
    <br /><br /><br />
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1341270084:
    <br />Just a thought about the 'bloody' shirt found in the Carolwood house closet of key bedroom, that police did NOT take as relevant.<br />Photo Shows “Bloody” Shirt In Jackson’s Closet<br /><br />michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg<br /><br /><br />Remember the cream that Murray was desperate to take from the house, because he said Michael would not want the world to see it. :icon_lol: Then at the trial there was listed so many tubes of bleaching cream. Perhaps it was brown make-up, a clue, to us that MJ was using a dark make-up to disguise himself as Murray. I know it's a weak connection but...<br />
    <br /><br />lol...
    on 1341306829:
    <br />I cannot even entertain the idea that Murray was Michael in disguise. <br /><br />The Dave Dave disguise is much easier to believe for the following reasons:<br /><br />Dave Dave was not a very well known person <br />It was a one off and did not have to be repeated day after day<br />We did not get close ups like in the Murray trial<br />People would not have wanted to stare too much at Dave Dave<br />Badly burned skin could look masklike anyway<br />Both the body and the eyes are believable as Michael in disguise, whereas Murray is not a match <br /><br />Looking at photos and the trial footage I think it is pretty clear (to me) that Murray's face was not a prostetic mask. I know they can be brilliant, but we have seen Murray in various stages of undress and can see he is obviously a complete real person!<br /><br />Maybe the shirt has paint on? I used to borrow my dad's old shirts as painting overalls. Maybe Blanket borrowed it - but why it is back in the wardrobe seems odd.<br /><br />I still think it might be blood. Looks more like the colour of dried blood than make up or paint! Maybe he cut himself shaving.<br />
    <br /><br />you know what? i actually agree with you. lol. i'm not even going to beat around the bush.
    Just a little something, maybe a clue...  <br /><br />Zita Video - The Simpsons - S03E01 - Stark Raving Dad or Michael Jackson.mpg | video filmpjes | simpsons, fake, michael, jackson<br /><br />This is the Simpson episode where MJ actually speaks a bunch, disguised as this fat-looking white guy in the mental institute where Homer gets admitted. Okay first of all it starts that Marge accidentally makes his shirt pink which makes him stand out at work. When his boss sends him to the MI, his room-mate is this guy but it's MJ!  (So cute!!) Homer asks if Elvis is in the building too, and MJ says he could be, it's a big place.  :icon_lol:  Then at 19:57 we see the newspaper cover of Michael Jackson Hoax!  There's some commercial breaks.  This connects to the episodes with Dr. Hibbert, who many say looks and acts like Dr. Murray.<br />Does anyone know the actual episodes with Hibbert in them?  Don't know if these connect dots or not. MJ is supposedly disguised as another person, so the people of the town don't realize it's MJ, and get upset with Bart for saying MJ's coming to his house.<br /><br />So pink shirt, MJ, disguise, like Dr. Murray, in a cell-like room, MJ hoax in newspaper.  Kinda funny at least! :affraid:<br /><br />At the end when the townspeople come out to see MJ, they are so disappointed when it's this fat guy, and MJ leaves in his car.<br /><br />This scene reminds me of Front's words on Sept 21:<br />
    Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a [size=12pt]Pink[/size] Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}
    <br /><br />Here are some interesting Dr. Hibbert quotes:  They sound kinda hoaxy to me, or maybe it's just my brain. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes - TV Fanatic<br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes (Page 2) - TV Fanatic<br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    tumblr_lrnx5qUm2f1r2ypnoo1_500.jpg<br /><br />ROFL, this is such an obvious disguise. I wonder if he really fooled people with this. The eyes are a dead giveaway. Maybe with some (sun)glasses though, because the makeup looks great.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1341572269:
    <br />tumblr_lrnx5qUm2f1r2ypnoo1_500.jpg<br /><br />ROFL, this is such an obvious disguise. I wonder if he really fooled people with this. The eyes are a dead giveaway. Maybe with some (sun)glasses though, because the makeup looks great.<br />
    <br /><br />Yess, great makeup indeed, which is very subtle because it looks quite natural. If you wouldn't expect him to be at a certain place (which is quite obvious since he's "dead" :icon_lol:) plus if he would wear glasses and had greyish hair, I think it wouldn't cross my mind that it might be MJ. Though, I agree that from a closer look his eyes would def jeopardize his disguise :icon_cool:.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1341577184:
    <br />
    on 1341572269:
    <br />tumblr_lrnx5qUm2f1r2ypnoo1_500.jpg<br /><br />ROFL, this is such an obvious disguise. I wonder if he really fooled people with this. The eyes are a dead giveaway. Maybe with some (sun)glasses though, because the makeup looks great.<br />
    <br /><br />Yess, great makeup indeed, which is very subtle because it looks quite natural. If you wouldn't expect him to be at a certain place (which is quite obvious since he's "dead" :icon_lol:) plus if he would wear glasses and had greyish hair, I think it wouldn't cross my mind that it might be MJ. Though, I agree that from a closer look his eyes would def jeopardize his disguise :icon_cool:. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the eyes would give it away....but, the whole demeanor of the disguise is great.  He's slouching, sad looking etc......very un-Michael like.  I bet his voice would have been different too.  It's so fun to see these things, I think it is anyways.  I know it's sad he to go to these lengths, but he's so good at it.  I always wonder, with all my Disneyland visits, did I see him and not know him....fun to think about.  <br /><br />Blessings Always!
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1341565699:
    <br />Just a little something, maybe a clue...  <br /><br />Zita Video - The Simpsons - S03E01 - Stark Raving Dad or Michael Jackson.mpg | video filmpjes | simpsons, fake, michael, jackson<br /><br />This is the Simpson episode where MJ actually speaks a bunch, disguised as this fat-looking white guy in the mental institute where Homer gets admitted. Okay first of all it starts that Marge accidentally makes his shirt pink which makes him stand out at work. When his boss sends him to the MI, his room-mate is this guy but it's MJ!  (So cute!!) Homer asks if Elvis is in the building too, and MJ says he could be, it's a big place.  :icon_lol:  Then at 19:57 we see the newspaper cover of Michael Jackson Hoax!  There's some commercial breaks.  This connects to the episodes with Dr. Hibbert, who many say looks and acts like Dr. Murray.<br />Does anyone know the actual episodes with Hibbert in them?  Don't know if these connect dots or not. MJ is supposedly disguised as another person, so the people of the town don't realize it's MJ, and get upset with Bart for saying MJ's coming to his house.<br /><br />So pink shirt, MJ, disguise, like Dr. Murray, in a cell-like room, MJ hoax in newspaper.  Kinda funny at least! :affraid:<br /><br />At the end when the townspeople come out to see MJ, they are so disappointed when it's this fat guy, and MJ leaves in his car.<br /><br />This scene reminds me of Front's words on Sept 21:<br />
    Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a [size=12pt]Pink[/size] Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}
    <br /><br />Here are some interesting Dr. Hibbert quotes:  They sound kinda hoaxy to me, or maybe it's just my brain. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes - TV Fanatic<br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes (Page 2) - TV Fanatic<br />
    <br /><br />Julius Hibbert - Simpsons Wiki<br /><br />
    There are hints that Dr. Hibbert is not above dubious medical practices either. After Marge talks him out of buying an unsuitable house, he tells her if she ever need a prescription, "no questions asked..." On another occasion, he buys one of Bart's T-Shirts with the legend "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" remarking that it could get him out of some sticky situations.
    <br /><br />
    He has also been interviewed on television sporting a baseball cap and chain blatantly advertising the wares of pharmaceutical companies. The "interview" ends with him joining in a choreographed raunchy dance routine with several attractive female dancers promoting Pfizer products.
    <br /><br />All the episodes he was in is at the bottom of the page
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1341415209:
    <br />
    on 1341367613:
    <br /><br />I know that Jermaine and Pearl Jr are two different people and I know that neither is acting as the other but doesn't Jermaine's smile remind you of the same smile that Pearl Jr gives in her videos? Maybe it's just me.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />OMG...what a thought.  The whole Pearl Jr. thing is odd.  The constant hair-do changes, the ridiculous background music, insider information and, as you point out, those over the top pearly whites.  Who knows who is who anymore? <br />
    <br /><br />lol! Yeah I know what you mean. This hoax thing are getting us crazy, and we see everything as suspicious, beLIEve me, I know all that!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />But the fact is, that Pearl is a real person, I have met her face to face in may 2010, because I went with France reporters in Los Angeles and Neverland, so that I can investigate further for the hoax. (startin at 3:37) Michael Jackson Mort ou vivant 35 ième partie - YouTube<br /><br />then part 2: Michael Jackson 36 ième partie.wmv - YouTube<br />Part 3: (starting at 1:11)<br />Part 4: Michael Jackson mort ou vivant 38 ième partie - YouTube<br /><br />In response to all: I know a lot of you don't like that women, but still, remember what Michael said, don't judge someone until you have met them face to face. And this is what I did. And, gotta tell you that, this women was very nice to me, even when the camera was off. She is smart, caring, and she really IS a beLIEver if you doubt, I know because I felt it, I felt she was on my side for real, she was very nice to me, and off-camera, she told me, that people near of Michael just called her to give her insight in all of this. I really believe she is used by the Jackson family, and that is why we see her posing with the Jackson family at times. And that for them, knowing that the fans know her, it is the best way to give us insight.... Remember that she was there in 2005, because for the press, she was working on the bad side, the side of Michael. Being on Michael's side at that time was not the best way to make money, because, we the fans, were almost the only ones believing in Michael at that time, if you wanted to make money at that time, you had to be against Michael. But she did it, because she believed that he was innocent. So the same is happening right now... She is doing all this hoax stuff, even though people from press thinks she is crazy, but she goes on, because she really believes in it. Besides, she is a close friend of MJhoax live (Twiggy) who is one of the greatest investigator in hoax world, Twiggy would not be that close too Pearl is she had a doubt for sure.<br /><br /><br />I met Pearl only once in my life and barely had contact with her since then, (but everytime I wrote to her though, she did answer me). But I feel people when they are not real, or if they are nice and honest people, and I did feel her sincerity through it all.<br /><br />It was just my grain salt, and hope people will not be angry after me by defending Pearl. I don't agree with everything she says, though, I think she is a good person with no doubt...<br /><br /><br />Please Souza and Bec, don't be mad at me by saying that, I don't like sometimes to say what I think, because sometimes, I fear that people I like, will get against me since I said something opposite of them.... I know....  I care too much about what other people will think, but have to say that, I admire you, Souza, Bec, Pearl, Twiggy, and all of those who say what they think of, for my part, it was so hard dealing with people who were against me and trying to break me for saying out loud things about the hoax. But believe me, I know how it is... I have been harrassed many times, I have been mocked, and some people (in the non-believer world), threathened me, some to death, and one of them, even wished that one of my kids get a disease... This is crazy what people could do.... I took a long long break, not making anymore new videos of the hoax (in french), still, I do my researches every day, and would have tons and tons of things to talk in a video, but I am so tired of the hating and bashing, and jealousy, that I can't take it anymore.... And you know what is the worst? I am not a stranger, or only a pseudo in french. They know my complete name, and the name of my husband and my kids, as I have been very active in the media since I have met Michael in 2003. Here where I have lived, I have done tons of interviews before june 25th 2009, because of I met Michael and also because I have been the name they kept in their records since 2003, everytime somethinh big with Michael would happened,  the media would call me. And also, I did a reality show watched by millions in my province, so I was not hard to find me. So, this is why it is harder for me.<br /><br />So that is why I admire all of you and all of the others who say what they think about this hoax, because I have been and still is into that path every day... And even If I did not do any videos since a long time, there are still jealous people who makes video about me in french and tells lies about me because they hate me, when I did nothing wrong, but speak from my heart and soul. <br /><br />So that is the reason, why I don't want to get you mad Souza and Bec, because we experience the same things, and I undesrtand you very much, a lot more that you could think of...
    Nice videos would love to know what is being said in between the recorded videos though :( very interesting. Thanks for sharing them :)<br /><br />You might be better copying what you wrote here about Pearl and you're experience with meeting her in the thread about her though just so everyone reads your perspective of her who's involved in that thread. I do what to respond about it but do not want to change the topic from what this thread is about, so I am asking more on behalf of myself I can not ask for anyone else :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Agreed, Julia, you should copy your post onto to the Pearl thread as yours is an interesting personal perspective to add to that topic. I'm not sure why you thought I would be mad about what you wrote. Pearl simply confuses me, I have no strong opinion about her either way as my thoughts regarding her are just that; confusion.<br /><br />
    I really believe she is used by the Jackson family, and that is why we see her posing with the Jackson family at times.
    <br /><br />I have considered as a possibility, certainly. I'm glad you posted.
    I was thinking about the blood stained blouse. <br /><br />I have thought for a while about smooth criminal and it's nagged at me but ignored it and after watching this you tube vid I thought of something, the actual vid didn't really connect anything but just triggered some thoughts<br /><br />He Came Into Her Apartment <br />He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet <br />She Ran Underneath The Table <br />He Could See She Was Unable <br />So She Ran Into The Bedroom <br />She Was Struck Down, It Was Her Doom <br /><br /><br /><br />"Okay, I Want Everybody To Clear The Area Right Now! "<br /><br /><br />Just thinking if the Blood stains on the blouse was a representation of sorts, it's a womans unworn blouse, and he was found in the bedroom on the bed. <br />and the people were told to leave the house. <br /><br />I thought of other little things but I can't really connect it, in the trial, the defense asked miss E fleak about the bottle under the table, the fact the photo was taken with the bottle on the table rather than under. <br /><br /><br /><br />That video is pretty cool to watch, I really don't know what to make of it completely but I enjoyed watching any anyways :P<br /><br />However some things in there are rather food for thought, <br /><br />the spiders, <br />The man who holds up a shring to give it to the girl<br /><br />Darn it, my mind just went blank, have a look at the video and let me know what you think... i think I need to sleep, my mind is shutting down since it's 1:10am lol <br /><br />
    Leilani81, keep digging into this because I think you'll find more.<br /><br />Watch this video where it is absolutely clear MJ is singing Dr. Murray resuscitation... If you continue listening she slows MJ's voice right down.  Actually it sounds to me like 'Dr. Murray's hesitation'.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And some older discussion on this idea from before the video above with clearer proof.<br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators &bull; View topic - Dr. Murray's Name in Smooth Criminal Lyrics<br /><br />IMO, both Michael and Dr. Murray are the 'smooth criminal's who are getting away with their 'crime'! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
    Ah yes the Dr. Murray line sung in 1987(ish). Gotta love that.
    on 1341565699:
    <br />Just a little something, maybe a clue...  <br /><br />Zita Video - The Simpsons - S03E01 - Stark Raving Dad or Michael Jackson.mpg | video filmpjes | simpsons, fake, michael, jackson<br /><br />This is the Simpson episode where MJ actually speaks a bunch, disguised as this fat-looking white guy in the mental institute where Homer gets admitted. Okay first of all it starts that Marge accidentally makes his shirt pink which makes him stand out at work. When his boss sends him to the MI, his room-mate is this guy but it's MJ!  (So cute!!) Homer asks if Elvis is in the building too, and MJ says he could be, it's a big place.  :icon_lol:  Then at 19:57 we see the newspaper cover of Michael Jackson Hoax!  There's some commercial breaks.  This connects to the episodes with Dr. Hibbert, who many say looks and acts like Dr. Murray.<br />Does anyone know the actual episodes with Hibbert in them?  Don't know if these connect dots or not. MJ is supposedly disguised as another person, so the people of the town don't realize it's MJ, and get upset with Bart for saying MJ's coming to his house.<br /><br />So pink shirt, MJ, disguise, like Dr. Murray, in a cell-like room, MJ hoax in newspaper.  Kinda funny at least! :affraid:<br /><br />At the end when the townspeople come out to see MJ, they are so disappointed when it's this fat guy, and MJ leaves in his car.<br /><br />This scene reminds me of Front's words on Sept 21:<br />
    <br /><br />Here are some interesting Dr. Hibbert quotes:  They sound kinda hoaxy to me, or maybe it's just my brain. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes - TV Fanatic<br />Dr. Hibbert Quotes (Page 2) - TV Fanatic<br />
    <br /><br />wow, and what's so weird about it is, that episode was made back in the 1990's. then when he got in the helicopter, it reminds me of them airlifting mj. then c'mon the paper said hoax? omg. did the simpsons episode have an influence on mj? did mj hire that dom/peterpanpyt person or whoever to act like he was mj? is someone being paid to play him to distract us? hm... i wonder.or did mj plan for them to make that episode and leave trails of evidence that what he was going to be what he was going to do in the future? i wonder. i just, wonder.
    on 1341125011:
    <br />Just the fact that Murray has no "past" doesn´t convince me CM is MJ.<br />Maybe I´ve watched too many spy movies but I´m sure, if Murray is into any CIA thing or sth, they are able to remove all personal dates.<br /><br />And I´m with you voice, Dave Dave on LKL is what convinced me either. When I saw his vid I just fell off my chair.<br />I never had such a reaction while watching CM.<br />
    <br /><br />i really think more and more about dave dave being mj more than conrad murray being michael jackson simply because of all of his weird body movements, the things he said, the tone of voice ( listen to the dave dave on myspace's voice and lkl dave dave), they're two totally different voices. not only when he said "caused all this", but he even said "he'd never hurt a SOUL", as if he was referring to an incident that happened while on camera being filmed (that incident that he was "dangling" blanket out of a window), because people were accusing him of being an endangerment to his own children. and let alone, all of the facial features, expressions, and so on that he had. and that tmz picture of "dave dave" when they blurred him in the background and then they had one pic of some man there who clearly wasn't the dave dave on lkl because the head size and shape were totally opposite from each other. nobody's seen that same "dave dave" person again on anything else besides the video i posted up of him supposedly going to the funeral when he was in the car writing down what he was going to say at the funeral. oh, and his teeth looked identical to mj's teeth also.  :michael_jackson-1135:
    on 1341130525:
    <br />what I find suspicious is the lack of any good high quality images of Dave Dave on Larry king and no good high qaulity footage of Murray in pictures, ones that you can really zoom in on. The selection of images are very limited. <br /><br />I'm more certain Dave Dave on larry king is Michael than Murray being Michael, i just don't know either way with Murray, some things match and then logical creeps in and then i think "maybe not" but logic really has no part is this at all. i just want one really good image of Murray it seems impossible <br /><br /><br />*edit* adding pic back in, various changes in a persons eyes<br />eyezlotsofeyes.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, you won't really find any good high quality photos of LKL Dave Dave but I posted up on another link of LKL's Dave Dave standing infront/inside of a coffin with his eyes closed standing up. But that's all we get to see. He's got his hat off on the picture. the shape and size of his head looks as small as mj's head does and that guy that was in the car with miko on lkl when they were in the car was supposedly "Dave Dave" but the guy in that picture's head was much bigger and longer than the one that was actually on LKL which totally makes me think it was someone else (Most likely MJ).
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341687723:
    <br />Leilani81, keep digging into this because I think you'll find more.<br /><br />Watch this video where it is absolutely clear MJ is singing Dr. Murray resuscitation... If you continue listening she slows MJ's voice right down.  Actually it sounds to me like 'Dr. Murray's hesitation'.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And some older discussion on this idea from before the video above with clearer proof.<br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators &bull; View topic - Dr. Murray's Name in Smooth Criminal Lyrics<br /><br />IMO, both Michael and Dr. Murray are the 'smooth criminal's who are getting away with their 'crime'! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
    <br /><br /> <br /><br />::) [size=12pt]i hear "mouth 2 mouth".[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Luna, just out of curiosity, what is your native language?