What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I've never thought CM is MJ in disguise. You're right about the eyes... Dave on LKL yes, CM definite no.<br /><br />2j644k8.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    There's always a possibility to the 2 Murrays theory.  That there is a 'real' Murray, whether his name is actually Conrad Murray or not who knows, and an MJ Murray.  There seems to be a lot of dualities with the hoax so it is possible that for the most part, we've seen the actual Murray but the odd time, it's been MJ as Murray. 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1338470267:
    <br />I've always found it odd that we never saw any pics of MJ and Murray together.<br />
    <br />Indeed no pic of them together - but we have testimonies of them together, like the testimony of the cooker, what was her name, Kai Chase? Except the case she's in the hoax.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i go back and forth on this one so much these days. sometimes i see it and sometimes i think i am just messin' with my own mind idk
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The only solid that made me think that Murray could be MJ is that every time I think of Murray, I immediately think of Michael saying “we’ve got 4 years to get it right”.  Four years is always associated with Murray and his crime against Michael and has been from the beginning.  He is charged with Involuntary Manslaughter.  He’s found guilty and gets sentenced to 4 years (to get right his crimes against MJ).  Then they reveal that he will only do 2 years which would mean that in 2013, 4 years from Michael’s “death” he would be free.  As will Michael.  Michael as Murray would be ideal in that no one is paying much attention to what’s going on in Murray’s life at this time.  And by the end of that sentence, Murray and Michael will both be free.  Murray to go his own way, what ever that is, (possibly disappear) and Michael to wake up the world that’s obviously still sleeping on the truth.
  • This thread just reminding me of something wierd i read in the paper this morning.<br />" a black man who disguised himself as a white man using a latex mask to commit robberies"<br />he was caught after 10 years or something stupid!<br /><br />Heres the link if you want to read: Black armed robber disguised himself as white man using latex mask | Mail Online
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If Michael Jackson had really been killed by Murray, surely his defense team would have charged him with criminally negligent manslaughter which carries a higher sentencing based on the amount of negligence proven, one to 20 years.  With all the evidence they had, I no doubt believe he would have been given the maximum.  A team as sharp as they were certainly knows the law front and back and would not have let Murray slide with 4 years.  <br /><br />"Criminally Negligent Manslaughter A homicide resulting from the taking of an unreasonable and high degree of risk is usually considered criminally negligent manslaughter. Jurisdictions are divided on the question of whether the defendant must be aware of the risk. Modern criminal codes generally require a consciousness of risk, although, under some codes, the absence of this element makes the offense a less serious homicide.<br /><br />There are numerous cases in which an omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of a duty is essential. Since the law does not recognize that an ordinary person has a duty to aid or rescue another in distress, an ensuing death from failure to act would not be manslaughter. On the other hand, an omission in which one has a duty, such as the failure of a lifeguard to attempt to save a drowning person, might constitute the offense.<br /><br />When the failure to act is reckless or negligent, and not intentional, it is usually manslaughter. If the omission is intentional and death is likely or substantially likely to result, the offense might be murder. When an intent to kill, recklessness, and negligence are present, no offense is committed."
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    by the way are the trial videos still here?
  • conrad-murray.jpg<br /><br />I don't see any trace of Michael neither.<br />Michael's eyeballs are whiter than Murray's.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I always believed the mystery man in the fedora hat was Conrad Murray in disguiseJust look at the hands and finger nails...........Also, you can definitely see short black curly hair under the wig.<br />Look at the height of mystery man compared to Conrad Murray........Also, when you watch body language, the  mannerisms are soooo similar, it is identical to CM when he goes to hug the other invited guest... murraynow.jpg<br /><br />conradbhb.jpg<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/gallery/1346_01_06_12_2_12_57.png<br />conradjij.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh my, 2Good, now you have a point there for sure.<br /><br />I don't see MJ in CM's eyes either.
  • the idea of 2 murrays in interesting and i am def open to it....<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yes, the eyes and the pictures of Murray in the pool are the only things making me doubt.<br /><br />But one thing is, Murray practically didn't exist before 2009. No pictures or records, until we started pointing that out, then suddenly we get pictures of him from 2004... wearing the same clothes... <br /><br />There's another disguise post-2009 that I and many others believe is Michael. If you haven't seen it, here are some pictures you can use to compare with CM. These are from the X Factor finale 2011, and the hand & foot ceremony at the Chinese theater. Both times he was sitting/walking with the family.<br /><br />Here he is at X Factor behind katherine:<br />j7rbq8.png<br /><br />and again at the Ceremony:<br />42408725923584081157311.jpg
  • on 1338643808:
    <br />There's always a possibility to the 2 Murrays theory.  That there is a 'real' Murray, whether his name is actually Conrad Murray or not who knows, and an MJ Murray.  There seems to be a lot of dualities with the hoax so it is possible that for the most part, we've seen the actual Murray but the odd time, it's been MJ as Murray. <br />
    <br /><br />now this, i agree with as a possibility. but why? if CM is playing his role for MJ in this hoax, why the need for two?
    on 1338689321:
    <br />
    on 1338643808:
    <br />There's always a possibility to the 2 Murrays theory.  That there is a 'real' Murray, whether his name is actually Conrad Murray or not who knows, and an MJ Murray.  There seems to be a lot of dualities with the hoax so it is possible that for the most part, we've seen the actual Murray but the odd time, it's been MJ as Murray. <br />
    <br /><br />now this, i agree with as a possibility. but why? if CM is playing his role for MJ in this hoax, why the need for two?<br />
    <br /><br />Why not? The 2 Murrays is pure speculation anyways.  But there does seem to be a slimmer Murray with a darker skin tone and a puffier Murray whose skin seems a bit lighter.  Or maybe it was just different lighting and he lost or gained weight. <br /><br />I certainly envision MJ as having a lot of character 'credits' at the end of the movie...
  • on 1338692161:
    <br />
    on 1338689321:
    <br />
    on 1338643808:
    <br /><br />now this, i agree with as a possibility. but why? if CM is playing his role for MJ in this hoax, why the need for two?<br />
    <br /><br />Why not? The 2 Murrays is pure speculation anyways.  But there does seem to be a slimmer Murray with a darker skin tone and a puffier Murray whose skin seems a bit lighter.  Or maybe it was just different lighting and he lost or gained weight. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />agree with all of the observations about murray. but still am unsure why there would need to be two if CM is playing a "role" anyway...  it does make the mind boggle.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I certainly envision MJ as having a lot of character 'credits' at the end of the movie...<br />
    <br /><br />ooh yes. this one will be a great string of credits for the good ol' resume mr jackson.... LOL and the history books too!<br /><br /><br />i love it!<br /><br /><br />
    IF there are 2 Murrays, one being MJ, then I suppose a reason could be to create confusion and debate.  I mean, the Is-Murray-MJ conversation has been going on for years now.  And look at your sig pic Aussie, lol, what MJ did with himself at the O2 arena...we still talk about whether it's him or not (I think it is).  2 Dave Daves, 2 (possible) old dancing hat men (again, one real and one MJ) not to mention the other hat men.  It's a way to hide in plain sight, to be right where the action is and have nobody know.  How thrilling!
  • lol, my pic in signature was chosen because its red. and i wanted a red banner for a changer. i wanted it to say i'm a knower. but couldnt be bothered creating the graphic from scratch, so found one on the net saying i know...<br /><br />i too believe it was MJ 100% @ 02<br /><br /><br />i guess your right about a second CM creating confusion.<br /><br /><br />its all confusing. which as good. as long as its confusing and not straight forward then DH is real. only a real death would be straight forward.<br /><br />so i guess the moral is the more confusing the better :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes, there's tall, dark, and handsome Murray, then there's short(er), pudgy, and light Murray.<br /><br />The latter is prob MJ lol.<br /><br />I agree Pool Murray was odd. Swim trunks pool Murray was fat and portly. Beach run Murray was sexy.<br /><br />I don't see how this could be the same man.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And the third Murray.... the older Uncle Murray<br />Conrad+Murray+and+uncle
    I just found this photo and I honestly can't remember if I've seen it before.<br /><br />FP_5511560_Murray_Conrad_BRJ_01_20.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Robert Earl Carter #637<br /><br />Could it be possible that Conrad Murray has taken on a fake identity??  Like a prisoner???  Look at this........ <br /><br />[size=12pt]Robert Earl Carter [/size]  <br /><br />Executed May 31, 2000 by Lethal Injection in Texas <br /><br /> Summary:<br />Carter was found guilty and sentenced to death for the 1992 murders of six people, one of whom was his 4-year-old son. In the early morning hours of Aug. 18, 1992, firefighters responded to a house fire in Somerville, Texas. Inside the house, the bodies of 45 year old Bobbie Davis, her daughter, Nicole Davis (16), and her grandchildren, Lea Erin Davis (5), Brittany Davis (6), Jason Davis (4), and Denitra Davis (9) were discovered. <br /><br />robertearl.jpg<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "The metamorphosis of Murray"""<br />conrad+murray.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+michael+jackson+vivo+2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+michael+jackson+vivo+3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Ne-<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+michael+jackson+vivo.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+michael+jackson+vivo.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+michael+jackson+vivo+7+de+noviembre.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />qd1Y2F<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+en+los+a%25C3%25B1os+90.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FPkUN1xfkUo<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />murray+canas.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+mayor.jpg
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Ambulance 71<br />And possible other numbers of 774 out there somewhere. <br /><br />Im alive <br /><br />In Simple Gematria Equals: 71<br />Jewish Gematria Equals: 774
  • on 1338695572:
    <br />And the third Murray.... the older Uncle Murray<br />Conrad+Murray+and+uncle<br />
    <br /><br /><br />maybe even grandpa murray, lol