What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @leilani81....great post, you bring up some interesting things to think about.....it seems we have gone over and over MJ as Murray, but there's still things to be thought about and things that just make you really wonder!  I think when Bamsday comes, the media will scramble to find words<br />that will make themselves the good guys in all this.  They will not have sound reasoning as to why they reported it all so quickly and inefficiently.  <br />It's going to be great, lol!  Thanks for the post........<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1338873647:
    <br />
    on 1338695572:
    <br />And the third Murray.... the older Uncle Murray<br />Conrad+Murray+and+uncle<br />
    <br /><br /><br />maybe even grandpa murray, lol<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah. And if memory serves me right, I think the story said he was a relative through marriage, not a blood relative.    :icon_e_confused:
  • bwahahahahahaha. RK thanks for that last little post. it generated a belly laugh...<br /><br />just what i needed to wake me up... its 3pm and i'm @ work...<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well they must have had a 'belly-laugh' when they were doing the photo-shop for his 'uncle'! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    hahahaha......the uncle......what a trip!
  • ???
    on 1338884601:
    <br />Well they must have had a 'belly-laugh' when they were doing the photo-shop for his 'uncle'! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />award_ribbon_gold_1st_T.png<br /><br /><br /><br />1st place for the most amusing photo shop santa claus style beard yet published.<br /><br /><br />again, thanks for the belly laugh RK. lol <br /><br />i hadnt seen this picture.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Grandpa Murray is Murray photoshopped. The same same face, eyes, nose...all.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Eh, the wrinkles around the eyes are in different places.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Same face.
    This is from someone (I just noticed the message) who I'll let her claim if she wishes!  Hint hint! She said I should post it, and she gives her support to this thread! <br /> :bearhug:<br />I'm hoping she'll respond! :bowdown:<br /><br />
    Loll :))) Nicole Alvarez is HILARIOUS! Q: "What were you doing in June 2009" ---> Nicole: "I was an actress... I was refining my INSTRUMENT" ---> LMFAO :))))))))) LMAo :)) so busy the little doc: "Four women, including one who testified Monday, were among the distractions preoccupying Murray during Michael Jackson's final hours of life, prosecutors allege." Funny how Nicole Alvarez said she is an actress! lmao :))) - Michael Jackson Death Evidence: Fingerprints? | Video - ABC News<br /><br />LMFAO :)) Murray's TRIAL was a freakin' PARODY!! :)))) Look at these guys they were laughing their as off after the images with one of Murray's ex-girlfriends! Jesus how many girlfriends did he have? hummm... truly a sex-symbol our killer-doctor! a true thriller-boy! ha! :))) Conrad Murray Trial - Strange Girlfriend - YouTube<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your comment! Love it! ;)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And never knew that thing was this INSTRUMENT" :LolLolLolLol:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1339028194:
    <br />And never knew that thing was this INSTRUMENT" :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, I never saw the picture of Uncle Murray before.  That's too funny.  <br /><br />I think that maybe several people played Murray as well as the original one.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    How popular is the name Conrad? <br /><br />I find when it concerns Michael, there is a lot of familar names through out his life, <br /><br />Alvarez - also someone by that name witnessed or something his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, well that name was there anyways not sure if it was middle, first or last name<br />- Murrays Girlfriends <br />-Alberto the body guard.<br /><br />Conrad - One of Elizabeth Taylors ex husbands  "Conrad Hilton, Jr"<br /><br />Paul Murray photographer to the stars, he spoken to Michael Jackson many times. <br /><br />Also the abundance of people named Michael! Ok they are real people but the amount of them surrounding MJ was rather shocking, I haven't seen so many people named Michael in one place in the 28 years of my life that I remember. Maybe it was deliberate,I don't know.<br /><br />But it's possible that Conrad Murray name was created from those two people if indeed he is just a fictional Character in this.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1339036244:
    <br />How popular is the name Conrad? <br /><br />I find when it concerns Michael, there is a lot of familar names through out his life, <br /><br />Alvarez - also someone by that name witnessed or something his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, well that name was there anyways not sure if it was middle, first or last name<br />- Murrays Girlfriends <br />-Alberto the body guard.<br /><br />Conrad - One of Elizabeth Taylors ex husbands  "Conrad Hilton, Jr"<br /><br />Paul Murray photographer to the stars, he spoken to Michael Jackson many times. <br /><br />Also the abundance of people named Michael! Ok they are real people but the amount of them surrounding MJ was rather shocking, I haven't seen so many people named Michael in one place in the 28 years of my life that I remember. Maybe it was deliberate,I don't know.<br /><br />But it's possible that Conrad Murray name was created from those two people if indeed he is just a fictional Character in this.<br />
    <br />I go with fictional. Have you come across this before?<br /><br />"The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (TV episode 1957) - IMDb
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1339040678:
    <br />
    on 1339036244:
    <br />How popular is the name Conrad? <br /><br />I find when it concerns Michael, there is a lot of familar names through out his life, <br /><br />Alvarez - also someone by that name witnessed or something his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, well that name was there anyways not sure if it was middle, first or last name<br />- Murrays Girlfriends <br />-Alberto the body guard.<br /><br />Conrad - One of Elizabeth Taylors ex husbands  "Conrad Hilton, Jr"<br /><br />Paul Murray photographer to the stars, he spoken to Michael Jackson many times. <br /><br />Also the abundance of people named Michael! Ok they are real people but the amount of them surrounding MJ was rather shocking, I haven't seen so many people named Michael in one place in the 28 years of my life that I remember. Maybe it was deliberate,I don't know.<br /><br />But it's possible that Conrad Murray name was created from those two people if indeed he is just a fictional Character in this.<br />
    <br />I go with fictional. Have you come across this before?<br /><br />"The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (TV episode 1957) - IMDb<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah, I forgot about that.. that was one of the first things I saw a couple of months ago, my mind has had so much information pushed into it that the older stuff kind of disappeared into the back somewhere, Think I'm going to have to write down everything that's been found so I can remember. <br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1339040678:
    <br />
    on 1339036244:
    <br />I go with fictional. Have you come across this before?<br /><br />"The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (TV episode 1957) - IMDb<br />
    <br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    The Court of Last Resort......Conrad Murray all that was pretty amazing when it was found! <br /><br />Something that I picked up after watching that video again that RK posted....the double murder took place on Tuesday, July 17 1923.......this year (2012) July 17th also falls on a Tuesday  :icon_cool:
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1339036244:
    <br /><br />My husband's name is Conrad and one of his surnames is Alvarez  :thjajaja121:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    What a great thread @MjonMind!! :th_bravo:<br />Everyone has done so many interesting posts here!!<br /><br />Thank you for opening this topic, sis' !!<br />Couldn't help but posting these montages here!<br /><br />This is in reply to what you said on Derek Clontzz- thread - Michael Jackson Spotted in Pennsylvania: New Eyewitness Report<br /><br />
    on 1339320855:
    <br />[...]Oh, I just read your excellent post.  I didn't know about [size=14pt]MJ's fleet of 75 cars! [/size]Thanks!  <br />[size=14pt]Front said he was in a  "pink" panther disguise![/size]<br />
    elvis200ca.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]GREAT Elvis-VIDEO ----> [/size] ELVIS GIVES 200 Cadillacs AWAY - Video Dailymotion<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray Judge Made an 'Error' By Not Sequestering Jury<br /><br />If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br /><br />Conrad Murray: The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson (Documentary) - YouTube<br /><br />'The brainchild of Rex Fowler, 200 Cadillacs takes the viewer on a journey into the stories behind Elvis' love of giving Cadillacs to friends and complete strangers. This is an important release about Elvis as it opens up a known but little publicized part of Elvis' personality. " - 200 Cadillacs DVD<br /><br /><br /> AT minute 0:40 she says: "...6 six brothers hi hi!!!(LMAO)? Ooops, now 5???"<br />
    <br /><br />hoaxpinkcadillac.jpg<br /><br />elvismurraybaloney.jpg<br /><br />mjelvimrm.jpg<br /><br />pink.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Besides the PINK panther, what other PINK stuff did we have to complete this CIRCUS-trial? lol<br />The PINK PIG  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:[/size]<br /><br />murraysls.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]From this thread ---- > [/size]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/?topic=20662.100<br /><br />mjmurray001.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]"The technological 3D secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar"[/size]<br />The technological secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar<br /><br />mjmurray002.jpg<br /><br />murraymjhandcuffs.jpg<br /><br />murraumesereau.jpg<br /><br />38297210150939888325545.jpg<br /><br />tiesmurraymj.jpg<br /><br />murrayacti.jpg<br /><br />murrayrjr.jpg<br /><br />
    Awesome Simpa!  Thank you!
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Isn't it a perfectly normal expression to say someone is 'acting' for someone else?  :icon_e_confused: I know it is used a lot for solicitors 'acting' on someone's behalf. It doesn't literally mean ACTING as in the profession. <br /><br />Can I also ask SimPattyK - do you mean that Prince blew that bubblegum bubble at the memorial solely to indicate to people watching that there is a connection to Elvis?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1339358849:
    Isn't it a perfectly normal expression to say someone is 'acting' for someone else?  :icon_e_confused: I know it is used a lot for solicitors 'acting' on someone's behalf. It doesn't literally mean ACTING as in the profession.
    <br />Yes, in relation to a solicitor, that would be a quite normal verb to use.<br /><br />But I think Deborah Brazil's choice of this particular verb was hoaxy-suggestive. Especially referring to a doctor, not a solicitor. Why didn’t she say „Murray was treating OR working for Michael Jackson as a  personal physician” instead of acting as a physician?<br />Also this is just one of the many other examples of a funny choice of words during this trial. We need only to remember „alleged victim”. <br />Not to mention the whole context  of this trial, in which most of the people involved are known to be actors in their private life, including the Judge, the coroner, Murray’s current girlfriend who also described in details, for the Court, her job as an actress and how she „maintains her instrument” lmfao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />So taking into account all these  above^^  plus other „coincidental” and similar details, I believe that in this case, the verb ACTING was used to hint to Murray being an actor and not a real doctor... and to this whole trial being a movie (circus) rather than a real trial.<br />But of course that's just my opinion. And probably I am wrong.<br /><br />
    on 1339358849:
    Can I also ask SimPattyK - do you mean that Prince blew that bubblegum bubble at the memorial solely to indicate to people watching that there is a connection to Elvis?<br />
    <br />You see, it’s all about semantics, expressions, meanings, symbolism, linguistic subtleties... <br />If you noticed, I wrote on the montage, just above Prince's photo, the word BALONEY because I thought that everyone who sees that word would instantly think of the well known expression: <br />„That’s A Bunch Of Baloney: Classic Joke/Expression”<br />OR<br />„It’s all Baloney: It's Just Not True”<br /> Expressions used to describe false, wrong or foolish things.<br />OR<br />„A lot of baloney” - A lot of lies; hogwash, bullshit, bunkum; nonsense; garbage.<br />“I don’t believe a word you say. You are talking a lot of baloney.” “Don’t give me that baloney. Stop talking garbage and tell me the truth.” “Don’t be fooled by anything he says, it’s a lot of baloney.” - http://www.noblepath.info/idioms_and_expressions/idioms_and_expressions.pdf<br /><br />So I don’t think that Prince (chewing gum and making balloons during the memorial) was necessarily an ACT related to Elvis (even though I thought it was a funny “coincidence" how Murray was photographed by TMZ with a blue balloon and a PINK shirt – reminder of Elvis and his pic with the blue balloon). <br />So I think Prince’s balloon during the memorial was a clear message like: “Guys, stop the whining! This is NOT true! This memorial is all a FARSE/HOAX. It’s all baloney, a circus! a movie!!”<br /><br />^^ Jeez look ho much I wrote! <br />That’s why I LOVE making montages! Saves a lot of time, space and words!<br />A photo is truly worth a BILLION words!! <br />One only needs just careful OPEN eyes for every detail to be "decoded"/"translated" just by watching!<br /><br /><br />mjhoaxmrm.jpg<br /><br />Talking about BALONEY and all the expressions saying: IT'S NOT TRUE! <br />I think they ^^ also wanted to say the same thing, didn't they? <br />Or probably they just love being photographed while making gum balloons!?? lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1338873647:
    <br />
    on 1338695572:
    <br />And the third Murray.... the older Uncle Murray<br />Conrad+Murray+and+uncle<br />
    <br /><br />I know he is identified as Murray’s uncle, but I swear i believe those are one and the same with a little prosthetics added, like Tyler Perry when he plays Madea’s brother. 
  • @SimPattyk.... I love your montages thanks for taking your time and expose them!  :)
  • on 1339363918:
    <br />
    on 1338873647:
    <br />
    on 1338695572:
    <br /><br /><br />oh absolutley one and the same. i was more 'amused' as i hadnt come across this 'relative' hilarious... "attach white hair, and wah-la! you have a murray relative"<br /><br />as i said, it made me laugh out loud!<br /><br /><br />I know he is identified as Murray’s uncle, but I swear i believe those are one and the same with a little prosthetics added, like Tyler Perry when he plays Madea’s brother. <br />