What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• i have personally used and have heard other people use the expression, "acting as a doctor" so this is not unfamiliar to me so beg to differ in opinion here. HOWEVER, I DO believe that he was actually acting (as in the talent) in the hoax. so it fits both ways for me.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gina on another thread just reminded me of this:<br />When Murray was riding in the bus talking with the journalist from the Daily Beast in the Murray Documentary, he said, "Talk to me, I'm The Source!"<br /><br />I can't find it, but I'm sure in one of his updates/posts he refers to himself at the end as "The Source". Maybe it was "The Sign".<br />I know, it's just a little coincidence. :icon_e_biggrin:<br />If someone knows where it is, that would be helpful.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    :LolLolLolLol:  [size=12pt]The Source= TS[/size]
    on 1339755252:
    <br />Gina on another thread just reminded me of this:<br />When Murray was riding in the bus talking with the journalist from the Daily Beast in the Murray Documentary, he said, "Talk to me, [size=12pt]I'm The Source[/size]!"<br /><br />I can't find it, but I'm sure in one of his updates/posts he refers to himself at the end as "The Source". Maybe it was "The Sign".<br />I know, it's just a little coincidence. :icon_e_biggrin:<br />If someone knows where it is, that would be helpful.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Simpa for posting on another thread about TS saying The Source!<br />
    TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??<br /><br />Quote from: TS on December 01, 2010, 01:30:15 AM<br />8. God Can Protect<br />I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future.  If any are able to figure out [size=12pt]The Source[/size] of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
    <br /><br />Elsewhere we were discussing Latoya seeming real crying at Forest Lawn, which reminds me of Paris and Katherine talking about how MJ taught Paris how to cry on demand.  So when I was watching this part of the CM docu, the scene where Murray suddenly erupts into tears seems like extremely good acting.<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1340533418:
    <br /><br /><br />Elsewhere we were discussing Latoya seeming real crying at Forest Lawn, which reminds me of Paris and Katherine talking about how MJ taught Paris how to cry on demand.  So when I was watching this part of the CM docu, the scene where Murray suddenly erupts into tears seems like extremely good acting.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Don't discount the direction!  Don't you love how the camera focuses on CM from that angle and he quietly gets up and looks in the mirror?  :WTF: 
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1339363918:
    <br />
    on 1338873647:
    <br />
    on 1338695572:
    <br />And the third Murray.... the older Uncle Murray<br />Conrad+Murray+and+uncle<br />
    <br /><br /><br />maybe even grandpa murray, lol<br />
    <br /><br />nah. they may look very much alike, but i can see the differences of their facial features. ears are different, neck is totally different..skin texture looks different. the skin on the old man seems to be less greasy than dr. conrad murray. and the nose shapes are slightly different. they have strong family resemblances though. the hairline is even a little different.<br /><br />I know he is identified as Murray’s uncle, but I swear i believe those are one and the same with a little prosthetics added, like Tyler Perry when he plays Madea’s brother. <br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    This seems like acting to me. If this video was made for a documentary then there would have been a host, an interviewer who is interviewing Murray. But here he seems to be talking to no one And even standing up and walking away. This is new to me that someone walks away from the camera, from the shooting spot, unless it's a soap opera, a movie or a film where we have actors walking in different directions.  <br />Even looking in the mirror seems very suspicious to me. This means we have a person and his copy. I guess it's not a coincidence at all that he is looking in the mirror. It's a clue somehow. It's all staged.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    1. Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!<br />2. Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!<br />3. Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br />4. CONRAD MURRAY The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo<br />5. TMZ Article: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH 3 YEARS LATER<br />6. TMZ vid: "The Ultimate DEATH by MUSIC Scenario - Chris Reid from Kid 'N Play" <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]From this thread: [/size] Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340629329:
    TMZ said he filmed this the same day he recordered the original message....<br />[....]<br />untitlzzz.jpg
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]From this thread: [/size] Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340790701:
    <br />[....]I posted this very long tidbits of Michael’s life recently, and this was a tiny part of it.<br />
    (MJ) Liked to make prank calls to various friends and acquaintances. Russell Crowe recalled such prank calls he received from Michael.  Many times he made prank calls (or answering his phone) [size=12pt]using foreign accents and disguising his voice[/size].<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=314;area=showposts;start=50
    <br /><br />Compare the sound of Murray's voice with Michael's here. Have them going at the same time.  It seems similar to me.<br />Living With Michael Jackson The Martin Bashir Interview (part5) - YouTube<br /><br />Here's another comparison pic of them speaking, and I've noticed also that both of them have a slight drooping bottom lip on the right side, showing when they smile or talk.<br /><br />murraywqw.jpg
    <br /><br />@MJonMind: I'm so glad you posted this picture comparison! It is mostly the way they move their lips, jaws, mouth and also their similar head movements that always caught my eyes! Their eyes are very similar too!! And then of course, using the same words... transmitting the same message, etc...<br /><br />I've always wondered why does Murray pronounce DA TROOT ... so bizarre, don't you think? I mean it's not like a native speaker would pronounce "the truth". I remember that back in 2009, when that video with Murray appeared, pleading for DA TROOT to come out, many believers were discussing his accent and pronunciation and also the possibility of Murray not being American... <br />For almost a year now... the idea of Murray possibly being MJ in disguise never left me!<br />This "never-meant-to be-seen"-video that TMZ posted on the 3rd "Death" anniversary of Michael, comes to reassure my belief in the possibility that Murray = MJ. <br />Especially with TMZ mentioning (article: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me ) something apparently unimportant about LIEs and Murray's TEETH: <br />TMZ:"Murray LIEs THROUGH his TEETH about his relationship with the singer" <br /><br />Then we have this other video where TMZ mentions this:<br />"TMZ: Murray ESCAPES THROUGH READing"<br />(the exact quote is: "TMZ: [...]Murray has only one shot at escaping: teleporting himself to other countries through pleasure of reading." -  Michael Jackson's Killer Tries to ESCAPE from Jail! - YouTube  )<br /><br />So I thought that if Murray is really MJ in disguise, maybe that's why TMZ made this reference to his teeth, for us to watch closer at his mouth, the way he talks, his teeth...which probably are FAKE! And that's why TMZ said that "Murray tells lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer"! What relationship with the singer?? If Murray does NOT exist and the "doctor" is the singer himself!? lol So yeah Michael (Murray) lies (acts/pretends/hoax) through his fake teeth, playing the role of doctor Murray!<br /><br />So if we're talking about a disguise and fake teeth, then maybe that's the reason why Murray (Michael)  can't speak as easily as he does normally. So that's why he pronounces DA TROOT instead of "THe truTH". To pronounce correctly the group of letters TH, you need to put your tongue THROUGH your TEETH! Maybe Murray (Michael) can't do that because of the dental prosthesis.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />In short, this is what I make of TMZ articles... if I read between the lines, of course lol or maybe between teeth!  :icon_lol:<br />---> READ DA TROOT (ESCAPISM, DISGUISE, HOAX) THROUGH MURRAY'S FAKE TEETH<br /><br />
    Michael in disguise? Hmmmm could be possible. But somehow I think they are two different persons. JMO
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]the only thing that mj could not change (even when in disguise) r eyes... so,we could understand if mj=cm only focusing our attention on them! will we be able 2 do that?[/size]  :suspect:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • Cherry777Cherry777 Posts: 3
    Luna! I agree with you! His eyes ** ♥
    I am still convinced that these eyes are not Michael's.
  • Cherry777Cherry777 Posts: 3
    Lenses are also available...Personally I don't think Conrad is Michael.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]do u remember the video of "ghost"? if no 1 had told me he was mj in disguise,i would never have recognized him! if i had even focused my my attention on his eyes,i think i would never understood mj,behind that old man! ....................[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh God, I don't like getting drawn into 'coincidences', but all this talk about teeth, connected in my mind with our recent discussion on O2 MJ's teeth! (But please don't let us get started on that one again!!)
    on 1340811220:
    <br />[size=12pt]do u remember the video of "ghost"? if no 1 had told me he was mj in disguise,i would never have recognized him! if i had even focused my my attention on his eyes,i think i would never understood mj,behind that old man! ....................[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    <br /><br />Exactly !! ^^<br /><br />MJ's "Ghosts" disguise + MJ's "Dave Dave" disguise  on Larry King Show, represented my main motivation when I started to look closer at "Doc. Murray" !!! besides of course other reasons/strange facts...
    Thanks Simpa for your contributions, and transferring those newer items here!<br /><br />Some other thoughts:<br /><br />The only appearances in regular Hollywood movies of MJ, is tiny/deplorable—cameo in Miss Cast Away Island Girls, and Men in Black III.  There have been reports of how he wanted to be in this or that movie but was rejected time and again. This gives the world the impression that he is so inept and weak as an actor. This also sets the ‘stage’ for DD, maybe CM, and other disguises MJ has worn during this hoax.  THIS is just as important as him setting up the scenario of his need for painkillers (Pepsi fire), and need for sleep (Propofol).<br /><br />In reality MJ's acting ability is astounding, elite level, and he is a perfectionist down to the tiny details. I think it was Quincy Jones who said that on the Wiz set, MJ always knew his lines perfectly, and everyone's else's as well.<br /><br />The only real obstacle for MJ being CM, is his height. It’s a huge barrier, and one that I’m sure MJ  KNEW would be a huge barrier.  Who would ever think.  I just know there has got to be some way of getting around this.  This is a Hollywood type production. In Lord of the Rings they made Gandalf tall and Frodo and his friends midget.<br /><br />We already know the backgrounds for Murray’s 2 speeches on the same day, were likely green-screened.  Now why do that, if he is trying to be so honest and open to his ‘friends’, would he need production tricks.  So what are all the places we’ve seen Murray?<br /><br />1. 2 messages of Murray –“Don’t worry”, and “Don’t judge”.  –easy to stage<br />2. Stills of him entering and leaving UCLA. – images could be played with<br />3. Documentary –images could be altered<br />4. Him in church standing – difficult—are all those people actors?<br />5. Him in clinic –I’m sure all those patients are actors so images could be altered.<br />6. Many many pics of him around about, in barber shop, getting pedicure, coffee shop —could be altered<br />7. Video footage of him walking around public places. –could those be staged as on a movie set?<br />We’ve always noted how people around him seem oblivious to his presence, yet by then he was all over the news.<br />8.    The Murray documentary --very challenging because his personality really comes out, high drama--but could be staged.<br /><br />9. Hearings, and main trial –this is by far the most difficult, almost impossible for MJ to be CM.<br />          Daily for hours he was there before our scrutinizing eyes, occasionally standing to his full  height.  Discomfort wearing a disguise for so many hours each day, and all the make-up time required.  Youch!<br />But MJ knows everyone thinks it's impossible full well, to his advantage.  Only, how did he do it???????????????????????<br /><br />When we were intensely debating over whether MJ was DD, one big argument was how could he do his burned stumps of hands, but we know there are tricks, that I won’t go into here.<br />
    on 1340798963:
    <br />This seems like acting to me. If this video was made for a documentary then there would have been a host, an interviewer who is interviewing Murray. But here he seems to be talking to no one And even standing up and walking away. This is new to me that someone walks away from the camera, from the shooting spot, unless it's a soap opera, a movie or a film where we have actors walking in different directions.  <br />Even looking in the mirror seems very suspicious to me. This means we have a person and his copy. I guess it's not a coincidence at all that he is looking in the mirror. It's a clue somehow. It's all staged.<br />
    <br /><br />yeah i noticed that too. he was looking at the man in the mirror..lol. like michael jackson's song. i thought it was strange when he walked to the mirror. i smell an act.
    on 1340801564:
    <br />1. Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!<br />2. Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!<br />3. Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br />4. CONRAD MURRAY The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo<br />5. TMZ Article: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH 3 YEARS LATER<br />6. TMZ vid: "The Ultimate DEATH by MUSIC Scenario - Chris Reid from Kid 'N Play" <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]From this thread: [/size] Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340629329:
    TMZ said he filmed this the same day he recordered the original message....<br />[....]<br />untitlzzz.jpg
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]From this thread: [/size] Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340790701:
    <br />[....]I posted this very long tidbits of Michael’s life recently, and this was a tiny part of it.<br />
    (MJ) Liked to make prank calls to various friends and acquaintances. Russell Crowe recalled such prank calls he received from Michael.  Many times he made prank calls (or answering his phone) [size=12pt]using foreign accents and disguising his voice[/size].<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=314;area=showposts;start=50
    <br /><br />Compare the sound of Murray's voice with Michael's here. Have them going at the same time.  It seems similar to me.<br />Living With Michael Jackson The Martin Bashir Interview (part5) - YouTube<br /><br />Here's another comparison pic of them speaking, and I've noticed also that both of them have a slight drooping bottom lip on the right side, showing when they smile or talk.<br /><br />murraywqw.jpg
    <br /><br />@MJonMind: I'm so glad you posted this picture comparison! It is mostly the way they move their lips, jaws, mouth and also their similar head movements that always caught my eyes! Their eyes are very similar too!! And then of course, using the same words... transmitting the same message, etc...<br /><br />I've always wondered why does Murray pronounce DA TROOT ... so bizarre, don't you think? I mean it's not like a native speaker would pronounce "the truth". I remember that back in 2009, when that video with Murray appeared, pleading for DA TROOT to come out, many believers were discussing his accent and pronunciation and also the possibility of Murray not being American... <br />For almost a year now... the idea of Murray possibly being MJ in disguise never left me!<br />This "never-meant-to be-seen"-video that TMZ posted on the 3rd "Death" anniversary of Michael, comes to reassure my belief in the possibility that Murray = MJ. <br />Especially with TMZ mentioning (article: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me ) something apparently unimportant about LIEs and Murray's TEETH: <br />TMZ:"Murray LIEs THROUGH his TEETH about his relationship with the singer" <br /><br />Then we have this other video where TMZ mentions this:<br />"TMZ: Murray ESCAPES THROUGH READing"<br />(the exact quote is: "TMZ: [...]Murray has only one shot at escaping: teleporting himself to other countries through pleasure of reading." -  Michael Jackson's Killer Tries to ESCAPE from Jail! - YouTube  )<br /><br />So I thought that if Murray is really MJ in disguise, maybe that's why TMZ made this reference to his teeth, for us to watch closer at his mouth, the way he talks, his teeth...which probably are FAKE! And that's why TMZ said that "Murray tells lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer"! What relationship with the singer?? If Murray does NOT exist and the "doctor" is the singer himself!? lol So yeah Michael (Murray) lies (acts/pretends/hoax) through his fake teeth, playing the role of doctor Murray!<br /><br />So if we're talking about a disguise and fake teeth, then maybe that's the reason why Murray (Michael)  can't speak as easily as he does normally. So that's why he pronounces DA TROOT instead of "THe truTH". To pronounce correctly the group of letters TH, you need to put your tongue THROUGH your TEETH! Maybe Murray (Michael) can't do that because of the dental prosthesis.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />In short, this is what I make of TMZ articles... if I read between the lines, of course lol or maybe between teeth!  :icon_lol:<br />---> READ DA TROOT (ESCAPISM, DISGUISE, HOAX) THROUGH MURRAY'S FAKE TEETH<br />
    <br /><br />well it's possible. when you look at that picture of the doctor murray in court and that doctor murray that had that light blue shirt on they look different. the one that was in the court room and that keeps appearing in those videos "the plea videos" or whatever you want to call them..well that guy looks short, about mj's height and smaller in size..like..average built, and the one i saw that had on that light blue t-shirt and baseball cap, he was tall..like very tall and looked chunky.they're different in height and size, which makes me think that someone could be acting like dr.murray. youl can't really see the guy's face in the picture where dr. murray has on that light blue t-shirt and baseball cap. the guy looks like him..but it looks like a totally different man. one even showed a guy with a baseball cap on and the man was really small. i mean REALLY small. so yeah i think it's possible that someone's pretending to be "dr. murray".
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I use to think it couldn't be possible CM being MJ due to the eyes, the height, and other little things but after seeing the two pictures above and seeing the latest speach by Murray it gave me pause to think, I was searching for images of both men last night and i found it not easy to find one where i would compare and morph, when i found a good angled one exact to Murray pictures MJ most always had his glasses on. <br /><br />because fans can tell MJ a lot, could he have worn the mask and glasses more often so it would be harder to see the likeness when it came to this point? it's just a thought only.<br /><br />I saw some of Mj's younger images and I looked at the eyes, they don't look at deep as they did when the Vitiligo effecting his face and then his eyes became more and more deep. So as dr murray would his eyes stand out as they have done for the last 2 decades?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLj_UYInNTFuT2Ez7f1gmpXL75j6c53b_-GwLeqtImdMzASBvc7w images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBZEEoTSV8Ubyw-Q6rEcV3v9579ogVc61S7AFgRS-h0MdCyav9g<br /><br />These are just thoughts, passing ones and wanted to see what others thought, I may not have said this properly since I have difficulties putting thoughts down on paper/to other people. So i mean no offense with this at all.
    on 1339364406:
    <br />@SimPattyk.... I love your montages thanks for taking your time and expose them!  :)
    Thank you!<br /><br /><br /><br />From this thread: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340914880:
    <br />
    on 1340892247:
    <br />[size=12pt]As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br />tumblrm6by.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:[/size]
    [size=12pt]Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed![/size]
    lmao  :thjajaja121: <br />Tks for posting MaryK!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340801564:
    <br />[ . . .  .]<br />TMZ:"Murray LIEs THROUGH his TEETH about his relationship with the singer" <br />[ . . . . ]<br />In short, this is what I make of TMZ articles... if I read between the lines, of course lol or maybe between teeth!  :icon_lol:<br />---> READ DA TROOT (ESCAPISM, DISGUISE, HOAX) THROUGH MURRAY'S FAKE TEETH
    <br /><br />jermainesm.jpg<br /><br />Well what can I say?  ;D<br />Jermaine, I love how you smile "THROUGH your TEETH"  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Remaining Jacksons will take the stage at Apollo Theater for first time since Michael Jackson's death - NY Daily News<br />"“It’s not as difficult as I thought it would be,” says Marlon Jackson, who, at 55, is closest in age to Michael.<br />“He’s present with us onstage. We have a great time when we perform and we know he’s up there with us.”<br />Certainly, his image is. The show — which includes all the old hits from both the Jackson 5 and Jacksons phases of the group — features key video footage of their late brother."
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1340928016:
    <br />I use to think it couldn't be possible CM being MJ due to the eyes, the height, and other little things but after seeing the two pictures above and seeing the latest speach by Murray it gave me pause to think, I was searching for images of both men last night and i found it not easy to find one where i would compare and morph, when i found a good angled one exact to Murray pictures MJ most always had his glasses on. <br /><br />because fans can tell MJ a lot, could he have worn the mask and glasses more often so it would be harder to see the likeness when it came to this point? it's just a thought only.<br /><br />I saw some of Mj's younger images and I looked at the eyes, they don't look at deep as they did when the Vitiligo effecting his face and then his eyes became more and more deep. So as dr murray would his eyes stand out as they have done for the last 2 decades?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLj_UYInNTFuT2Ez7f1gmpXL75j6c53b_-GwLeqtImdMzASBvc7w images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBZEEoTSV8Ubyw-Q6rEcV3v9579ogVc61S7AFgRS-h0MdCyav9g<br /><br />These are just thoughts, passing ones and wanted to see what others thought, I may not have said this properly since I have difficulties putting thoughts down on paper/to other people. So i mean no offense with this at all.<br />
    <br />eyecomparison.jpg<br /><br />what about this? is there something there or are we reaching.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm sorry but Murray's eyes just aren't enough like Michael's... maybe he's wearing contacts...?
  • agree with you 100%<br /><br />but even with contacts, the shape of the eyes are wrong.<br /><br />i am going to re-post one of my earlier posts in this thread re: eyes.<br /><br />
  • on 1338632813:
    <br />didnt MJ say that he wore glasses to disguise the eyes, as they were an open window to his soul... (it was possibly someone else who said it about MJ)<br /><br />i guess my point is, if you wnt your answer about CM being MJ, then look at CM's eyes. MJs eyes could never be disgiused no matter how much make up / fat suits he were to put on. they are distinct.<br /><br />mj-thriller-dave-dave_1.jpg<br /><br /><br />dead give away on the eyes...<br /><br /><br />MJ+1984+Say+Say+Say.jpg<br /><br /><br />again the eyes...<br /><br />ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg<br /><br /><br />here is CM to refresh our memories...<br /><br />dr-conrad-murray-mug-29.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />now i am not saying it's not possible, because i too like MJfan7 in the back of my mind am waiting for CMs big reveal, peel off the face mask, etc. (i have a wild imagination) i mean wouldnt that be the icing on the cake... that the man who went to jail for the murder of MJ was MJ himself.. wouldnt that show the holes in the justice system...<br /><br />but then when i look at CM's eyes, i dont see a trace of MJ....<br /><br />not saying its not possible. but the eyes are for me the thing to go by... and MJ isnt there..<br /><br /><br />any other viewpoints on my post?<br />