MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRIVER'S LICENSE Stone-Faced Stare

Comments

• Just want to say that I adore this thread. So controversial and Live too. Most of the good threads about double debate were a while ago, before my time. Its great to be able to read a live one and see peoples interpreations of the doubles down the track. Some of the longer term members, I can see (Compared with original opinions I have observed in the archived forums) have changed. This is not a critisism, just an observation. My opinion changes too all the time, with who is MJ and who is the double, regardless of 02, TII, pictures, controversial WATW appearance, etc... Is it MJ or is it a double. Or the guy who is thought was the double really MJ? Is that a bad MJ double? Or is that MJ playing the role of a double? Or the role of a bad MJ double.... (Ok roll me up and send me to the nut house!!)<br /><br />I guess what it essentially means is that regardless of who is right or wrong in this forum about which pic / video / appearance is REALLY the GENUINE MJ, then, MJ did his job. He has succeeded as not only the greatest entertainer / musician / dancer / pioneer of pop culture change - he is enigmatic, mysterious, magical. We are still talking about photographs of him from the 80's and 90's. Job well done MJ.<br /><br /><br />Would just like to point out how amazingly LUCKY we are to live in the same generation to experience MJ as an entertainer!! <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1357055008:
    <br />Just want to say that I adore this thread. So controversial and Live too. Most of the good threads about double debate were a while ago, before my time. Its great to be able to read a live one and see peoples interpreations of the doubles down the track. Some of the longer term members, I can see (Compared with original opinions I have observed in the archived forums) have changed. This is not a critisism, just an observation. My opinion changes too all the time, with who is MJ and who is the double, regardless of 02, TII, pictures, controversial WATW appearance, etc... Is it MJ or is it a double. Or the guy who is thought was the double really MJ? Is that a bad MJ double? Or is that MJ playing the role of a double? Or the role of a bad MJ double.... (Ok roll me up and send me to the nut house!!)<br /><br />I guess what it essentially means is that regardless of who is right or wrong in this forum about which pic / video / appearance is REALLY the GENUINE MJ, then, MJ did his job. He has succeeded as not only the greatest entertainer / musician / dancer / pioneer of pop culture change - he is enigmatic, mysterious, magical. We are still talking about photographs of him from the 80's and 90's. Job well done MJ.<br /><br /><br />Would just like to point out how amazingly LUCKY we are to live in the same generation to experience MJ as an entertainer!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I think exactly the same, I think this generation has been blessed to experience MJ as the greatest entertainer in the world.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    +1
  • RK<br /> December 25, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »<br />Just read that Spike Lee has posted two pics on his instagram of MJ from TDRCAU. Same stony faced look.<br />2u58b9d.jpg
    <br /><br />Spike knows the TRUTH for sure lol :icon_lol: ........Who is Bad ?????  :michael_jackson-1135: :thjajaja121:!!!!!<br /><br />LOS+GEMELOS+EN+BAD+25.jpg
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1357162053:
    <br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I know what's bothering me about this picture.....his lips!<br /><br />I seen a gazillion pictures of Michael and I don't recall him ever holding his mouth like that......Although California DMV can take some seriously whacked pictures when they want to  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br />....and it appears he's trying to hide some of his face...and the background is unusually dark<br /><br /><br />It also got me to thinking....I can't remember if they take new fingerprints when you renew your license :suspect: <br /><br />If they don't need new fingerprints, how would they know if an impersonator took the picture or not? :icon_eek:<br /><br /><br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    573k4tyyqyo7uger0b20.jpg  <br /><br />This picture seems to me as recent as this <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg
  • Same pointy top lip
    on 1357176500:
    <br />Same pointy top lip<br />
    on 1357175883:
    <br />573k4tyyqyo7uger0b20.jpg  <br /><br />This picture seems to me as recent as this <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />*sigh* back to the drawing board.....I don't get it, why show the license if it's really him? What are we missing?  :Crash:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ha! That is the pic I was looking for. For all those that say that the round eyes and short chin are photoshopped, what about this picture? <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I think it's kind of interesting that the date is 7/21/2005 because we have.. 7 and 21=7 and 2+5 is 7 and the PHOTO SEO# is 7625 ...7 June 25? Last part of CM Booking No.: 6725 <br />And also that tmz named the picture files as 1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1 and 1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1 <br /><br /> :suspect:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    TMZ always skip the year of publication in their filenames and only refer to month and day.<br />Nothing unusual. Has technically to do with the content management system they use.<br /><br />Right question is: who ordered them to publish this article with this set up title, date and given time?<br />(=active determination)<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357179895:
    <br />Ha! That is the pic I was looking for. For all those that say that the round eyes and short chin are photoshopped, what about this picture? <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Souza, maybe I missed something during my 5 second break from this computer, but I don't remember seeing this 'recent photo' before.  Where did it come from?  How recent? 
    on 1357194520:
    <br />
    on 1357179895:
    <br />Ha! That is the pic I was looking for. For all those that say that the round eyes and short chin are photoshopped, what about this picture? <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Souza, maybe I missed something during my 5 second break from this computer, but I don't remember seeing this 'recent photo' before.  Where did it come from?  How recent? <br />
    <br /><br />To my knowledge, Bill Bray (the man in the picture) passed away in 2005.  <br /><br />I think he officially retired from Michael's security detail sometime in 1995 or 96.<br /><br /><br />....why do I get the feeling this whole drivers license thing is just a wild goose chase  :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1357194185:
    <br /><br />Right question is: who ordered them to publish this article with this set up title, date and given time?<br />(=active determination)<br />
    <br /><br />I'd say the one and only...
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357202070:
    <br />
    on 1357194185:
    <br /><br />Right question is: who ordered them to publish this article with this set up title, date and given time?<br />(=active determination)<br />
    <br /><br />I'd say the one and only...<br />
    <br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: <br /><br />
  • on 1357194520:
    <br />
    on 1357179895:
    <br /> <br />Souza, maybe I missed something during my 5 second break from this computer, but I don't remember seeing this 'recent photo' before.  Where did it come from?  How recent? <br />
    <br /><br />I had seen this picture before,actually was the photo for my facebook page for a long time.Let's say I had seen this photo at least 1 year before. ;) .
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I remember seeing this photo as well.....I was thinking of how much I loved those wings or emblem whatever on his red jacket/shirt.....<br />My dad flew, I grew up around planes and love things like that, lol......silly I know.  But it did make me smile :) <br />applehead....nice to see you...blessings!
  • on 1357247630:
    <br />I remember seeing this photo as well.....I was thinking of how much I loved those wings or emblem whatever on his red jacket/shirt.....<br />My dad flew, I grew up around planes and love things like that, lol......silly I know.  But it did make me smile :) <br />applehead....nice to see you...blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />With the nickname Doo Doo below, maybe the wings are related to the dodo birth of Alice in Wonderland :icon_lol:
  • underthemoon<br />December 25, 2012, 03:41:20 PM »<br />I remember a pic that looks so similar...from Oktober 2002 :<br /><br />Michael+with+bodyguards+1IakzEUJsA4l.jpg
    <br /><br />If that photo is Michael in 2002 I think is the photo he had with Ben Evensted,lol,but I'm not that sure it was done in 2002 at all :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!<br /><br />michael-jackson-photo-0907-01.jpg<br /><br />This is Michael in 2002 when he was at Disney store with Cascio family.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />No make-up and for sure no mind-control,lol just 2 watches  :thjajaja121: !!!!! Michael is a beautiful man,and everyone can see this ,especially by this video :-* .
  • voiceforthesilent<br />December 25, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »<br />Oh my gosh - is there ever a time where we will see pictures from the same era and all agree that it is or isn't Michael? LOL - I, for one, haven't believe for years that we've seen the real Michael every single time and these two pictures are no diferent. The only other explanation is that Michael deliberately [size=18pt]changes[/size] his appearance.
    <br /><br />Touche  :th_bravo:!!!!<br />We are watching The Master at work for a long time now ;D . <br />If you have seen something before, your mind does not consider it important to see it again, and does not let you see it; it edits your life.But in Michael's case is the opposite ,he is always transforming everything,changing things and makes you wanting for more.When you see a rose through the mind, you do not see it as it truly is. Your mind does this with everything, unless it perceives it as New, Special, or Dangerous  ;).
  • ellyd<br />December 31, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »<br />I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.<br />Brilliant masterpiece.<br />
    <br /><br />Brilliant indeed  :th_bravo: !!!!!<br />And you can be sure of that my friend,we'll discuss it over and over again  :icon_albino: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:.<br />In this case Repetition is good.You may have noticed that certain sayings and concepts are repeated throughout this hoax  :icon_e_biggrin:. Repetition is necessary to penetrate people’s minds, so do not let it bother you  :LolLolLolLol:. An impression has to be made and repetition is necessary. Repetition is not fun to read, but necessary to transform people  ;).<br /><br />
    As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.<br />Henry David Thoreau
    <br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357259993:
    <br />
    ellyd<br />December 31, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »<br />I'm sure we'll discuss O2 in 2013 still.<br />Brilliant masterpiece.<br />
    <br /><br />Brilliant indeed  :th_bravo: !!!!!<br />And you can be sure of that my friend,we'll discuss it over and over again  :icon_albino: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:.<br />In this case Repetition is good.You may have noticed that certain sayings and concepts are repeated throughout this hoax  :icon_e_biggrin:. Repetition is necessary to penetrate people’s minds, so do not let it bother you  :LolLolLolLol:. An impression has to be made and repetition is necessary. Repetition is not fun to read, but necessary to transform people  ;).<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.<br />Henry David Thoreau[/size]
    <br /><br />Good thought applehead250609, everything changes, we change, I agree, not bad review the past, and to be honest the issue of the ambulance, I have not clear yet  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • on 1357256144:
    <br />
    voiceforthesilent<br />December 25, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »<br />Oh my gosh - is there ever a time where we will see pictures from the same era and all agree that it is or isn't Michael? LOL - I, for one, haven't believe for years that we've seen the real Michael every single time and these two pictures are no diferent. The only other explanation is that Michael deliberately [size=18pt]changes[/size] his appearance.
    <br /><br />Touche  :th_bravo:!!!!<br />We are watching The Master at work for a long time now ;D . <br />If you have seen something before, your mind does not consider it important to see it again, and does not let you see it; it edits your life.But in Michael's case is the opposite ,he is always transforming everything,changing things and makes you wanting for more.When you see a rose through the mind, you do not see it as it truly is. Your mind does this with everything, unless it perceives it as New, Special, or Dangerous  ;).<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, Applehead - brilliant explanation. Michael knows human nature and because of this, along with his desire to give the greatest show on earth, we've been seeing the master at work since he was young (old enough to call his own shots). Speaking solely on his appearances, I cannot get out of my mind reading of when Ramone Baine recalled seeing MJ on TV for his famous mug photo shot and the words of one who had spent the night before at Neverland with him - saying, "that is not the same Michael".  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Yes, we can laugh because we've come to the see the truth in it - at least it makes the most sense of all. And, yes, Michael without makeup is extremely handsome.<br /><br />I wonder if that is why they put a picture of one of the impersonators on the stone tribute in Gary, IN. To further fuel the thought of "is it or isn't it".  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357176803:
    <br />
    on 1357176500:
    <br />Same pointy top lip<br />
    on 1357175883:
    <br />573k4tyyqyo7uger0b20.jpg  <br /><br />This picture seems to me as recent as this <br /><br />cf39jwz6cz3t2e6vde8x.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />*sigh* back to the drawing board.....I don't get it, why show the license if it's really him? What are we missing?  :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />as we all know Michael bleached his skin to not have his skin lighter. So how does it explain his face is full of blotches. Those blotches shouldn't be there. Is this really Michael? Just saying.