MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRIVER'S LICENSE Stone-Faced Stare

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1356567096:
    <br />
    on 1356548250:
    <br />
    on 1356501356:
    <br />Just like the good-old days!  :icon_lol:<br />Countless countless times through these 3 1/2 years I'd find some pic and think, he looks different here. Then I couldn't resist pulling out pics to compare, and then every time--no, it's him but I can't put my finger on it.  It's almost like he has a putty face and can stretch and pull and do things to slightly alter things. But they are still him---same voice within reason, since he could talk with several tones of voice, same mannerisms, personality, body walk, etc.<br /><br />The only thing I'm always brought back to is the movie Prestige, where in the end we find he did the disappearing acts because he had a twin, hidden all through the years, than had even chopped off one finger to look the same.  We've discussed so many times whether the Jackson's, before they were famous, could have hidden a twin that no one would know about. Then to co-ordinate the 2 all through the years so they are never seen by the wrong people.  Then it would be that one of the twins actually died on June 25, no DWD, but KJ's real son.  Then this is no hoax.  And for all those who love him, we would grieve somewhat, but rejoice that we still have one left, because if they were twins, they are so completely indistinguishable one from the other, that we love them equally!<br /><br />I thought many many times about that scenario, but I simply cannot see how that could have been carried out, when so many thousands of people were involved in his life all the time.  And where did that other one go, when the main one had things happening--Neverland, Lisa, PPB, road-shows. The co-ordination would be unimaginable. I know we talked of KJ maybe being pregnant when MJ was born, so MJ's birthdate was wrong, the whole thing with Brandon--Marlon's twin, young MJ with the cheek scar and the other not, on and on.  But the conclusion I came to was that MJ has planned for 20+ years to fool us, and wants us to think that there are 2 of him, an illusion by means of surgery, make-up, weight gain/loss, 2 middle names, well-staged pics with lighting, heels or not, wigs, some usage of doubles to mislead but who up close never look much like MJ, on and on.  He truly is a MASTER illusionist!  It's never been done on this scale.  He literally has the whole world fooled, his fans, and perhaps even most hard-core hoaxers. But this is just my opinion.  And yes, it has kept me awake at night--thanks MJ!  :icon_lol: I love you anyway!  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />MJonmind, your theory about a possible twin COULD explain the quote on the This Is It-album: '  I always found it very weird, like: Which brother do you mean Mike?? You have five of them! <br />The twin-theory goes beyond my imagination, but hey this whole hoax does!<br />
    <br />For the record, in my previous post, I was concluding that I do NOT think MJ had a twin, or look-alike brother.  I think it's all MJ, with myriad changes applied--make-up, photo-shop, age, weight, lighting, surgery, etc.<br />
    <br /><br />I do not believe in the theory of twin brothers, I feel horrible, think of a twin hidden and used only when needed.<br />regarding the appointment of MJ 'Always great to sing with my brother'.<br /><br /> (. wikipedia)<br /><br />The press release announcing the two-disc album describes it as supporting a "single companion" to the film.<br />The first disc consists of some of Jackson's biggest hits from his 1982 album, Thriller, his 1987 album, Bad, his 1991 album, Dangerous, until 1995 album, HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I, arranged in the same order in which they appear in the film, and ends with two versions of the previously unreleased song "This Is it". The first is "This Is It" accompanied by members of The Jacksons and the second version is "This Is It" which includes an orchestra. The song also appears in the final sequence of the film's credits.<br /><br /><br />the strange thing is that he should have said "It's always good to sing with my brothers"<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Only used when needed? Lol, who ever said that?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356519023:
    <br />1. Why isn't this Driver's licence signed by MJ and by the official who issued it?<br /><br />2. Strange with the TMZ mark on it- looks like it was "issued" by TMZ...<br /><br />2. Piece by piece Lightman will be revealed- wasn't that the quote by KO in TII?<br /><br />3. My guess: Keeping us our toes, Michael. Santa Claus is coming to town.... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />Meanwhile on the subject of doubles/twins/clones etc  I count 6 members of the Jackson5 here....<br /> :WTF:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br />There are six members in the video, because Randy is in the video. When the Jackson 5 left Motown for CBS records, Jermaine left the group, due to his marriage to Hazel Gordy. Once Jermain left, Randy took his place. The Jackson 5 had to change their name to The Jackson's when they signed to CBS, because when they originally signed to Motown, they gave Motown the ownership of the Jackson 5 band name. Sometime after all of this occurred, Jermaine rejoined the group - thus, 6 Jackson's. Hope that helps...  :icon_e_geek:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A brother can be a friend
  • on 1356452120:
    <br />MJ was in Bahrain in July 2005. Probably got missed earlier.<br /><br />He wasn't in LA getting his DL pic updated, he was in Bahrain. Strike 1 against this article/document.<br /><br />
    <br />It is quite obvious that TMZ puts emphasis on the trials and probably it has something to do with the FBI files in which I suppose both DLs were being documented. <br /><br />According to these reports on date of DL issue, July 21 05, MJ would have been in Berlin to celebrate his father's birthday, but he had cancelled the trip. <br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/jackson-apologises-for-berlin-no-show<br /><br />
    MICHAEL JACKSON's child molestation trial left him "torn apart", claims his brother JERMAINE.
    <br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/jackson-torn-apart-by-trial<br /><br />I was thinking, because MJ was exhausted and harassed after the trial in 2005, he needed rest and possibly he was using double passports and double DLs, authorized by the FBI in order to mislead the media and for protection against further harassments. So 2 DLs, one's legit which he was using to travel to f.i. Bahrain and the fake one was still in the US. (Though I don't know if that's possible)<br />This ID procedure could also have been used for the hoax too.<br /><br />It seems to us that even 'legitimate' ID can't proove the 'real' person, especially because of photoshop, fake documents on internet etc. ..confusion, confusion :confused:<br /><br />LOVE<br />
  • on 1356568078:
    <br />Whenever I hear talk of Michael having a twin, it makes me think of those rumors back in the day when they thought Michael and LaToya were the same person....<br /><br />Or that Janet and Michael were the same person.<br /><br />242heft.gif<br /><br /><br />Sorry, I don't buy the identical twin theory.  <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I definitely do NOT buy the theory either... in order for this to happen to Jackson family would have to have known their children would have been famous and Michael would have been the most famous person EVER. It's impossible and sounds like something straight out of the Enquirer.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1356572526:
    <br />A brother can be a friend<br />
    <br /><br />Paula do you mean? You think that if a twin brother?  :confused:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br />
    A brother can be a friend<br /><br />Paula do you mean? You think that if a twin brother? 
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A twin brother?,  noooo, :icon_lol: at times when there is a great friendship between the people, they can refer to that friend as a brother or sister
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356569644:
    <br />
    Promo Ads: Check out this two-page promo ad for the single “Stranger In Moscow”!
    <br />Single, showing 2 MJ's that are identical!  Too funny!<br />MJ, is that you!!  I love this weird way of communicating, as Front called it--"Whispers"!  Gets the job done! :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking too...2 MJ's pictured but really only one.  Now there's an illusion!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tis creepy how he does that.
  • on 1356510813:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]i think we need a C(L)UE ...[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />MaryK<br />
    From the official MJ FB page, just now: <br /><br />Promo Ads: Check out this two-page promo ad for the single “Stranger In Moscow”!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :affraid: :LolLolLolLol: Thanks MJ.
  • on 1356577753:
    <br />Tis creepy how he does that.<br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean? what does "Tis" mean?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tis= "it is", and it's creepy how the MJ FB posts mirror our convos.
  • on 1356573895:
    <br /><br />
    A brother can be a friend<br /><br />Paula do you mean? You think that if a twin brother? 
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A twin brother?,  noooo, :icon_lol: at times when there is a great friendship between the people, they can refer to that friend as a brother or sister<br />
    <br /><br />Christians will sometimes refer to themselves as brothers and sisters in Chirst
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1356548250:
    <br />
    on 1356501356:
    <br /><br />MJonmind, your theory about a possible twin COULD explain the quote on the This Is It-album: ' Always great to sing with my brother'. I always found it very weird, like: Which brother do you mean Mike?? You have five of them! <br />The twin-theory goes beyond my imagination, but hey this whole hoax does!<br />
    <br />For the record, in my previous post, I was concluding that I do NOT think MJ had a twin, or look-alike brother.  I think it's all MJ, with myriad changes applied--make-up, photo-shop, age, weight, lighting, surgery, etc.<br />
    <br /><br />I DID understand from your post that you don't support the twin-theory, but your description about your previous doubts about it, reminded me of what was printed on the cd-jacket. Nothing more. I'm sorry If I came across otherwise, wasn't my intention!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    There was a period of time when I was considering the possibility of Michael having a twin brother. I was fascinated by Flem's videos on Youtube...<br />But in time, I realized it can't be true.<br /><br />And while I don't believe in the twin-theory, I DO believe that Michael used plenty of doubles/impersonators all these years. And God knows he needed that! for all the reasons in the world!!<br /><br />The doubles/impersonators would explain Flem's discovery of possibly 3 Michael(s) in the Bashit interview ("Living with Michael Jackson")  :icon_lol: Even though this video maker was using those evident differences in the Michael(s) shown  in that interview in order to prove her twin-theory, I think it was impersonators that we saw. At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago" loll  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:<br /><br />---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/192105507492400/?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br />doubles.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />PS: the TMZ title "Stone faced" ... makes me think of Stone Henge...especially after reading that site about the galactic alignment posted by @TouchedByAnAngel ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23523.250.html )
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356633376:
    <br />There was a period of time when I was considering the possibility of Michael having a twin brother. I was fascinated by Flem's videos on Youtube...<br />But in time, I realized it can't be true.<br /><br />And while I don't believe in the twin-theory, I DO believe that Michael used plenty of doubles/impersonators all these years. And God knows he needed that! for all the reasons in the world!!<br /><br />The doubles/impersonators would explain Flem's discovery of possibly 3 Michael(s) in the Bashit interview ("Living with Michael Jackson")  :icon_lol: Even though this video maker was using those evident differences in the Michael(s) shown  in that interview in order to prove her twin-theory, I think it was impersonators that we saw. At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago" loll  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:<br /><br />---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/192105507492400/?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br />doubles.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />PS: the TMZ title "Stone faced" ... makes me think of Stone Henge...especially after reading that site about the galactic alignment posted by @TouchedByAnAngel ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23523.250.html )<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you about the twin theory and that Flem series may have been a red herring.  Besides, how could we possibly get excited that Michael is alive if it's because his twin is dead?  <br /><br />BTW, this comment from Bashit (!) convinces me he was in on this and was reading from a script.  He can't not have known that this impersonator was not Michael.  On screen, we could be fooled, but not someone who saw him day in and day out.  Nothing is ever as it seems, is it?
    gwynned wrote:
    BTW, this comment from Bashit (!) convinces me he was in on this and was reading from a script.  He can't not have known that this impersonator was not Michael.  On screen, we could be fooled, but not someone who saw him day in and day out.  Nothing is ever as it seems, is it?
    <br />Now THAT ^^ is a whole different debate! Glad you mentioned it gwyn  :icon_e_wink:<br />So besides the twin-theory vs doubles-theory, there is also<br />Bashit in on it vs. Bashit being punked ! ---> I don't know what to think anymore! Sometimes I think he was part of it, sometimes I think he has always been with the bad guys! Very intriguing and confusing!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Regarding the TMZ article...yesterday on tweeter, Harvey was curious what people think about it lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br /><br />tmzdriwfw.jpg
    on 1356633376:
    <br />[...]<br />Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! <br />He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:<br />[...]
    :thjajaja121: I love you Michael  :bearhug:<br /><br />---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br />mjfbsmooth.jpg
  • on 1356637554:
    <br />
    on 1356633376:
    <br />[...]<br />Michael is the biggest hoaxer/prankster ever!!! <br />He tricked us all! and played the hardest tricks on the media! Well done!! Smooth "Criminal"  :michael-jackson:<br />[...]
    :thjajaja121: I love you Michael  :bearhug:<br /><br />---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br />mjfbsmooth.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Who do you think is behind MJ's Facebook, his State or himself? because I definitely love it!  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    THE RIDDLER<br /><br />Like any truly inspiring teacher who wants to impact his students, Michael's methods in molding our creative process were inconspicous. One of his most ingenious moves was to pose cryptic questions, sending us on a wild goose chase to solve riddles. We could tell he thought it was humorous to puzzle us. Andf in a sense, this mindbending game was one of the best ways we learned from Michael. Only we didn't know it at the time.<br /><br />Michael Bush, The King of Style, p 19.<br /><br />This quote intrigues me no end.....Hmmmm. wonder why? :screaming-7365: :omg: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Titania
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    <br />I do not exclude potential identity theft from the list of motivations for a crime or for the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />This came out following our discussion about MJ's DL:<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]<br />Elvis Presley, The Beatles top list of most-forged autographs[/size]<br />By Eric Kelsey<br /><br />LOS ANGELES | Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41pm EST<br /><br />(Reuters) - Elvis Presley and The Beatles top the list of most-forged celebrity signatures in 2012, with less than half of their autographs for sale certified as genuine, memorabilia authenticators PSA/DNA said on Thursday.<br /><br />The King and The Fab Four British rockers, who topped the list two years ago when it was last released, joined notable figures such as former U.S. President John F. Kennedy and late pop star Michael Jackson on the list of most-forged celebrity signatures.<br /><br />Late American astronaut Neil Armstrong landed at No. 3 on the list, after fake Armstrong signatures rose significantly after his death in July.<br /><br />One reason forgeries of Armstrong's autograph soared was that he rarely signed for fans during his life, Joe Orlando, president of Newport Beach-based PSA/DNA, told Reuters.<br /><br />"Armstrong is someone who is very conscious of the value of his own autograph," Orlando said. "Even before he passed away he was very tough to get...It really heightens the level of his market."<br /><br />Secretaries and assistants responding to huge volumes of fan mail are one reason for fake signatures floating through the marketplace, said Margaret Barrett, director of entertainment and music memorabilia at Heritage Auctions in Los Angeles.<br /><br />"Back in the day, the kids would write to the movie studios," Barrett said.<br /><br />"There was absolutely no financial gain 50 years ago and secretaries and assistants just wanted to make them happy. A lot of times people stumble upon an old box of signed photographs in grandma's attic and don't know they're forged."<br /><br />Barrett, whose specialty is late Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe's autographs, said that official documents such as contracts and checks are reliable sources to verify whether or not a signature is forged.<br /><br />"A good rule of thumb is to compare it a signed contract," she said. "Sometimes (celebrities) would have secretaries or other sign photos and letters but they couldn't have a contract signed by a proxy."<br /><br />(Reporting by Eric Kelsey, editing by Piya Sinha-Roy and Cynthia Osterman)
    <br />http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/28/entertainment-us-forgedautographs-idUSBRE8BR01L20121228?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews<br /><br />Taking this point and getting it together with other aspects makes a lot of sense.<br />* The autopsy report missing important details as to identification of the body (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,11440.msg189696.html#msg189696),<br /><br />* NoI involvement in identity theft (http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/man-connected-to-the-notorious-b-i-g-s-murder-1005263862.story#/column/the-juice/man-connected-to-the-notorious-b-i-g-s-murder-1005263862.story)<br /><br />* Arnie Klein proclaiming identity theft ("it wasn't me", http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23315.msg423938.html#msg423938, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18866.msg325660.html#msg325660) and <br /><br />* our discussions about the will's date, <br /><br />* AEG's letter of intent made believe to look like a contract and <br /><br />* different MJ signatures.<br /><br />I don't think forging signatures is only a matter for making money in auctions. <br />The bigger fish is insurance and contract fraud.<br /><br />What if this was exactly the case that "could not happen"?<br />
    "A good rule of thumb is to compare it a signed contract," she said. "Sometimes (celebrities) would have secretaries or other sign photos and letters but they couldn't have a contract signed by a proxy."
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1356662410:
    <br />THE RIDDLER<br /><br />Like any truly inspiring teacher who wants to impact his students, Michael's methods in molding our creative process were inconspicous. One of his most ingenious moves was to pose cryptic questions, sending us on a wild goose chase to solve riddles. We could tell he thought it was humorous to puzzle us. Andf in a sense, this mindbending game was one of the best ways we learned from Michael. Only we didn't know it at the time.<br /><br />Michael Bush, The King of Style, p 19.<br /><br />This quote intrigues me no end.....Hmmmm. wonder why? :screaming-7365: :omg: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /> :omg:  I can't believe it!<br />Okay, that does it.  I am absolutely convinced that Front and TS are one and the same.<br />I know he said he was not MJ, but I think when he lies, he does it for hoax purposes.  He's said many times, he wants us not to just go by his words, but by the evidence. Well the evidence is loud and clear to me.<br /><br />Do, we’re good ,  :beerchug: :bearhug:<br /><br />MJ+2003+Bashir+1.JPG<br />Fans-Struggle-to-Keep-Michael-Jackson-Slanderous-Documentary-Off-German-TV-2.jpg<br />LIVING_WITH_MICHAEL-JACKSON_2003.jpg<br />MJ+2002+Bashir+Interview.jpg<br />martin_bashir_-_michael_jackson.jpg<br />article-1196188-058088BD000005DC-976_468x332.jpg<br /><br />Sim, IMO, these are all Michael.  But he is definitely doing deliberate things to give the impression of doubles.<br />Notice difference hair-lines, eyebrows darker/lighter, beard/shaven, different usage of eye and lip make-up, weight gain/loss, lighting, etc. He also tries to act differently in personality.  I think he's in total hoax modus operandi. And what you said:<br />
    At one point in that interview, even the dumbo-Bashit noticed this and said something to the effect of: "It was not the same Michael Jackson I had met few months ago"
    <br />Sometimes I think Bashir's in, but mostly I think MJ had him totally and genuinely baffled.  Just think how he's baffled millions of his fans who think they've followed him forever, and know everything (think he's dead).  In the second pic of him in the green shirt, look what's going on with his hair pushed back revealing is it shaved skin or hair make-up. It's downright  :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_razz:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ellyd,<br />
    * AEG's letter of intent made believe to look like a contract and <br /><br />* different MJ signatures.<br /><br />I don't think forging signatures is only a matter for making money in auctions. <br />The bigger fish is insurance and contract fraud.<br /><br />What if this was exactly the case that "could not happen"?<br />Quote<br />"A good rule of thumb is to compare it a signed contract," she said. "Sometimes (celebrities) would have secretaries or other sign photos and letters but they couldn't have a contract signed by a proxy."
    <br />Do you mean others signing Michael on some contract, and then suing him for not carrying through?  I think he was being pressured all the time to sign contracts, and people claiming to have done work for him, but he never hired them. Leeches.