Front on Twitter

Comments

• iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    If anyone wants to compare fingernails..<br /><br />0000_zps5a307c3d.jpg<br />0_zpsd8615892.jpg<br />0000_zpscdfc1a78.png Front<br />
  • I personally don't think that Michael would stand there holding a leaf for someone to take a photo of him and post it on the internet............<br /><br />It looks more like Michael is sitting and this other person is in "Front" of him and holding the leaf...........<br /> <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's clearly a webcam pic. But the fingernail does not appear to be a match to other pics of MJ's nails. Not that I have ever seen MJ's nails IRL so who knows.<br /><br />The only thing that's suspect to me about this whole webcam thing is this is a really crappy web cam. Why would MJ have a crappy webcam?<br /><br />Ok well because a quality webcam would show too much detail I suppose.<br /><br />God, what do I know.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]Twitter - FRONT - CLUES Recap [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]1. Tom Mesereau<br />2. Durable power of attorney revoked<br />3. Purple & Green [MaryJane, PolkaDOTS & PepperMintPatty][/size]<br /><br />mqvf.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]4. NIGHTMARE, "Pray for..." <br />                                      & BLUE color[/size]<br /><br />7pl9.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]5. Front: "Cracked Court & weeping Elephant" --> Few hours later, ABC7 twit: "Suspended Court & Juror12 sick" [elephant?)<br />6. Front: "Testeymoney" --> Next day in Court: testimony & questions insisting on money<br />7. Front: "Mother K not in court with P. --> Next day Mrs. Katherine was not present in Court <br />8. NOTE for Paris - "You are not alone"--> next day Murray's audio tape, telling Paris  "You are not alone"<br />9.  Weeping Elephant --> Marilyn Manson ["Elephant Man" song]<br />10. Older Paris twit w/PAPS & Pizza --> New article: Prince went to a pizza 2nd day after Paris "suicide attempt"<br />11. Front twits abt kicking PAPS butt --> next MJ official facebook posts KICKS-ass Photo [/size]<br /><br />01pb.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Twitter comments that day - 22nd trial day :))  :icon_lol:[/size]<br /><br />mx3u.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]12. Weeping Elephant again<br />13 Front knew in advance that MJ was aware of the "trouble at the Front e-mails" --> next day: Court-discussion[/size]<br /><br />1vtu.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]15. HORSE -clue explanation for Fin[/size]<br /><br />r5wc.jpg<br /><br />@SimPattyK 5h @finfinfiona1 <br />- Horses->caroussel->Neverland->MJ loves horses!+1more Front validation ;)<br />- Horses also symbolize KINGs/Princes /fairy-tales:)<br />- Elvis+MJ ❤ --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449352771788412&set=a.449337191789970.99544.197418280315197&type=3&theater<br />- Randy Philips: "MJ BACK in saddle" --> possible hint to the painting ordered by MJ on the wgite Horse with 2angels putting the Crown on his head -> similar to the Michael album cover - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=319516068105417&amp;set=a.220153974708294.53246.197418280315197&amp;type=3&amp;src=https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/417713_319516068105417_12117553_n.jpg&amp;size=630,960&lt;br /><br />@Adi_of_Oz 4h @finfinfiona1 <br />ML was in Black Beauty (horse connection) -then AEG trial tweets MJ wanting a country<br /><br />@MJonmind@Lifeisamovie1 ; <br />+ the hand Fr posted on forum came from MJ coming out of theater seeing Oliver, ML's play.<br /><br />Fiona ‏@finfinfiona1 <br />Yes the hand was from that occasion - Mark Lester was with him also at O2 in golf cart<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]16. Front's first post - June 1st, 2011[/size]<br /><br />d8ic.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]17. Piece by Piece [/size]<br /><br />exua.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]18. Twits  from June 12th-14th:<br />- Star Wars & May the 4th<br />- More weeping - references<br />- "Circus animal" - TMZ article [/size]<br /><br />a6g7.jpg
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    Wow, thanks SimPattyK!  :michael-jackson:
    Not very convincing.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    @Bec What does it need to convince you? Maybe our twitter-Front needs some help  ;D
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Great job PeppermintPatty(bam)K(ake)(p)ROpofol  :icon_lol: Maybe it's too subtle, but I see it. Seems the pics have a purple tint, I added the auto color correction :icon_geek: <br /><br />leaf3.png<br /><br />@frontback777 23h<br />hope u don't mind, I'm going to use a little makeup on hand b4 I take the next 1...just saw the 1st pic & looks awful. :(<br /><br />I think he really did :icon_albino:<br /><br />brac1.png
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1371397584:
    <br />It's clearly a webcam pic. But the fingernail does not appear to be a match to other pics of MJ's nails. Not that I have ever seen MJ's nails IRL so who knows.<br /><br />The only thing that's suspect to me about this whole webcam thing is this is a really crappy web cam. Why would MJ have a crappy webcam?<br /><br />Ok well because a quality webcam would show too much detail I suppose.<br /><br />God, what do I know.<br />
    <br />maybe it is just old, webcam has been around a little bit.<br />so if it was stored somewhere in a computor ??  :suspect:
    on 1371402846:
    <br />@Bec What does it need to convince you? Maybe our twitter-Front needs some help  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Just to  clear something here. I did not post these montages to convince anyone of anything.<br />It was never my goal to convince! Just to share and learn together with others...<br /><br />I shared them with those who probably don't have yet a twitter account and are not really up-to-date with everything that's been going on.<br />I also strongly believe that this valuable info is coming from MJ himself and thought it was good to be spread as much as possible. I'd love for as many of us to fully understand what's going on and to  enjoy these wonderful, unique, and most probably last moments/days/weeks/months[?] of this INCREDIBLE adventure!<br /><br />Guys, really you should join twitter too and WATCH closer , you're missing out not just Front's twitter, but also other interesting twitter accounts where you can reach to first hand HOAX-info, like ABC7, Alan Duke, Anthony McCartney, TMZ...not to mention Family-twitters, MJ's official twitter, etc... They all drop clues, constantly , sometimes simultaneously, there were times when you didn't even know where to look at first lol<br /><br />IMO, only in the past week, we've received enough information [from trial + Front's clues]  to remove all doubts regarding who Front is. <br />I don't believe, I KNOW he is Michael!<br />The only thing that we cannot be so sure of and still remains to be seen is whether he returns or not and when! But seeing how much it's being revealed lately, I find it hard to believe that he does it just because he wants to remain in hiding! Things seem to direct towards... the end..... something big! Hopefully this year!! we're all tired and impatient for this to be over as soon as possible!<br /><br />If those who doubt Front, have strong reasons and evidence that he is a faker, please share. We can't just know everything, maybe we missed something and need to catch up on that.<br /><br />
    on 1371404273:
    <br />Great job PeppermintPatty(bam)K(ake)(p)ROpofol  :icon_lol: Maybe it's too subtle, but I see it. Seems the pics have a purple tint, I added the auto color correction :icon_geek: <br /><br />leaf3.png
    <br /><br />loll  :icon_lol: Do you think that's a PepperMint leaf?<br /><br /><br />@marumj: I also had goose bumps down my spine when I saw that photo!!  :icon_e_wink:<br />A photo , even a fragment of it, speaks volumes!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Sim  :bearhug:<br /><br />Greatest job, as always !!!!  :th_bravo:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That's great Sim. Thanks<br /><br />For those that aren't convinced it's probably up to you to go to Front's Twitter/ABC7 Courts Twitter/ Alan Duke etc and make up your own mind by actually following yourself what has/what is going on rather than us having to endlessly try to convince you. A bit like what we tell the deaders.....the information is all there for you to make up your own mind.<br /><br />You don't really even have to have a Twitter account - all of them are public accounts so you can just go and read them without having to create a twitter account.
  • I looked at pictures of peppermint leaves on google and no, that's not a peppermint leaf.  Don't laugh at me please, but then what kind of a leaf is it????? <br />
  • Sorry I forgot to say that he answered me when I asked him if that finger belonged to him and he said no:<br /><br />Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 10 Jun<br />@frontback777 How you doing?? Well yesterday I meant if that was your index finger, the thumb is behind it lol, sorry 4 the confusion <33<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 10 Jun<br />@SweetSunsetx no I don't know who it is<br /><br />Btw totally off topic but I found this and I didn't know where to post it:<br /><br />http://countingdownto.com/countdown/145110#.UbyPnQP4FWK.twitter<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ oh lol.....another countdown.......
    It's not about convincing non-believers, it's about proving this account is legitimate enough to fit into Souza's specifications of what belongs on this site or not.<br /><br />What's good enough for me personally? I dunno, that missing N Facebook page entry after Front said N, look for it, was good enough for me back in the day. Done deal after that. This stuff? Way too vague.<br /><br />But that's ok, I knew Forum Front was the real deal and I know MJ is alive, so for me personally? That's good enough. I don't need an ever-present real insider to keep me believing. What's done is done and I already know what's up.<br /><br />Not trying to ruin anyone's fun. Just trying to hold down the fort for Souza. It's her house, her rules. I want to take care of it for her until she returns. That's all.
    <br />leaf3.png<br /><br />Side note, I'm not a plant expert by any means but I know enough to say that's going to be a difficult leaf to identify. Makes me wonder if it's even real. It's what you call a medio variegated leaf, which is a pretty rare color pattern, which should actually make it easy to ID. Normally variegation occurs on the leaf edges, and the leaf will appear green with a yellow or white edge, or the lighter color follows the veining of the leaf, and will appear to be a green leaf with white or yellow veins. But medio variegation is the opposite of the former; it is a green leaf with a yellow or white center, and only a few species boast such a pattern. Of those few species that do come medio variegated, most of them are Hosta and this is not at all a Hosta leaf. Nor is it a Yucca or an Agave, or even close to either (two other species that also have a medio variegated variety). Honestly I did about an hour of research and I cannot identify this leaf at all. It's always easier if you can see it attached to the stem of course, but I failed to even place it by shape, even if I completely ignored the variegation.<br /><br />Maybe it's fake?
    This is the closest I've come:<br />strahlenaralie.jpg<br />It's Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' or dwarf umbrella plant. Native to Taiwan but cultivated as a house plant.<br /><br />But see how the leaf still tapers to the tip? It's rounded but still widest in the middle. Twitter Front's leaf is widest at the tip. Very unusual leaf style.<br /><br />I can't believe I'm researching another damn leaf pattern. I just realized that.  :Crash:
  • bec, thanks for all the research you did.  The way SimPattyK was laughing in her post I thought that everyone knew what that leaf was except me, that I was missing something.  Lol.  Thanks again. <br /><br />On another note, can I ask what you mean by this: " I already know what's up."?? If it's none of my business, please let me know and I'll understand.  I'm just curious that's all........
  • AlmondJoyAlmondJoy Posts: 1
    I was randomly going through some links and after I saw this <br /> <br />the "porky pineapple" thing popped into my head. No idea if any relevence but " Anthony King was interviewed by ITN News where he discusses being asked to be part of the O2 This Is It concert residency pre-show by AEG Live on the week of Michael Jackson’s passing. Anthony had a logistical meeting scheduled at the O2 arena on the week Michael "died". He teaches at Pineapple Dance Studios. <br />Sorry if this has been posted anywhere!
    on 1371445093:
    <br />On another note, can I ask what you mean by this: " I already know what's up."?? If it's none of my business, please let me know and I'll understand.  I'm just curious that's all........<br />
    <br /><br />It just means I'm pretty confident in my theories. That's all.<br /><br />edit: theories in general that is. I have no theory right now on Twitter Front.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1371432064:
    <br />This is the closest I've come:<br />strahlenaralie.jpg<br />It's Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' or dwarf umbrella plant. Native to Taiwan but cultivated as a house plant.<br /><br />But see how the leaf still tapers to the tip? It's rounded but still widest in the middle. Twitter Front's leaf is widest at the tip. Very unusual leaf style.<br /><br />I can't believe I'm researching another damn leaf pattern. I just realized that.  :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, that's the one :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Almond Joy, that is a cool video by Anthony King and relating to pineapple! Thanks!<br /><br />Bec, that's a better option than mine. In fact I think that's it, even one leaf to the left lower center looks like a whale too. My first thought when I saw it was a glass or real jade ornament, then when people are saying an actual leaf then I thought first the Jade plant, but the varigated leaf versions are with a different white pattern. The plain green are like this:<br /><br />jade-plant.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Sim[/size], thanks so much for putting your montages on the forum. Did you get my tweets asking about this?  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1371404273:
    <br />@frontback777 23h<br />hope u don't mind, I'm going to use a little makeup on hand b4 I take the next 1...just saw the 1st pic & looks awful. :(<br /><br />I think he really did :icon_albino:<br /><br />brac1.png<br />
    <br />I see what you mean, the large faintly brown area under the circle bead. I guess it means that his vitilago needs constant maintenance, and keeps spotting here and there.<br /><br />
    on 1371427353:
    <br />Sorry I forgot to say that he answered me when I asked him if that finger belonged to him and he said no:<br /><br />Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 10 Jun<br />@frontback777 How you doing?? Well yesterday I meant if that was your index finger, the thumb is behind it lol, sorry 4 the confusion <33<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 10 Jun<br />@SweetSunsetx no I don't know who it is<br />
    <br />Sweet, I believe he was just kidding around with you, just like he did with your name before. His way of answering an obvious question.<br />
    Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 19 May<br />@frontback777 Front do you remember the nickname you gave me on the MJHDI forum?? <33<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 19 May<br />@SweetSunsetx no sorry I dont,,, could you tell me what it was swingset? thanx
    <br />Always the lovable tease, he is!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    frontpiccomparedtoumbrellaplantleaf_zps32322fa8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.