Front on Twitter

Comments

• on 1371629847:
    <br />May be Pearl is afraid of being criticized by him. May be she never imagined that Front would interact with people this way. Only one word from him about what she's been doing could knock her down! Actually, I'm waiting for this one word!<br />
    <br /><br />Diggyon please keep calm, Pearl knows about Front and she told me that Front's pics could very well be MJ, I don't know but I still feel there's something fishy in Pearl's character maybe she is playing a role because knowing that Front could be MJ and not trying to get in touch with the man she really loves makes me go hmmm...., we will find out at the end of this hoax.
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Mjhunny,  Is it possible to get a better picture of the leaf
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    You know sweet, I am a straight forward person and I hate to see certain people use others for money! I don't like the way she is presenting this hoax. If MJ wanted to make everyone on this planet discover the hoax, he could have used other methods. And by the way, everything she says has been discussed here on the forum. She is not presenting anything new to us. Do you think she is part of the hoax? Before we could answer this question may be we should ask ourselves how she is serving the hoax; is she serving the hoax? I believe she is spoon feeding the public with all kinds of evidents about MJ being alive. Those who had some doubts about his death must have discovered this forum long time ago. And those who don't believe that MJ faked his death would never believe Pearl. How is she serving the hoax then? And as I said, if MJ wanted to make the whole planet to know about the hoax, he could have used many methods unless..... MJ want the hoax theory to be in the air...but again, why would he do that?
    Bec,  I think the picture of that rare type of leaf maybe a metaphor as well, depending on an individual point of view.  It could  mean that we all should enjoy this  life of ours with its everyday rarity. Just like every living thing on this planet is a rarity.  NO ONE THING IS THE SAME. EVERYTHING IS A ONE OF A KIND. Just like you, me and everyone on this forum, there is only one of us and we should enjoy each other because of that rarity and should treat each other as such. As a rare and precious thing
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1371692823:
    <br />You know sweet, I am a straight forward person and I hate to see certain people use others for money! I don't like the way she is presenting this hoax. If MJ wanted to make everyone on this planet discover the hoax, he could have used other methods. And by the way, everything she says has been discussed here on the forum. She is not presenting anything new to us. Do you think she is part of the hoax? Before we could answer this question may be we should ask ourselves how she is serving the hoax; is she serving the hoax? I believe she is spoon feeding the public with all kinds of evidents about MJ being alive. Those who had some doubts about his death must have discovered this forum long time ago. And those who don't believe that MJ faked his death would never believe Pearl. How is she serving the hoax then? And as I said, if MJ wanted to make the whole planet to know about the hoax, he could have used many methods unless..... MJ want the hoax theory to be in the air...but again, why would he do that?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Pearl is not serving for hoax. She is working to earn money. When I met her at Forest Lawn in 2010, she was and still is on the same road of gathering , and connecting pieces of information coming from media, family, TII , etc. She is in the same "investigating mode" as members here, nothing more. She is not true insider as she calls her production.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1371692823:
    <br />You know sweet, I am a straight forward person and I hate to see certain people use others for money! I don't like the way she is presenting this hoax. If MJ wanted to make everyone on this planet discover the hoax, he could have used other methods. And by the way, everything she says has been discussed here on the forum. She is not presenting anything new to us. Do you think she is part of the hoax? Before we could answer this question may be we should ask ourselves how she is serving the hoax; is she serving the hoax? I believe she is spoon feeding the public with all kinds of evidents about MJ being alive. Those who had some doubts about his death must have discovered this forum long time ago. And those who don't believe that MJ faked his death would never believe Pearl. How is she serving the hoax then? And as I said, if MJ wanted to make the whole planet to know about the hoax, he could have used many methods unless..... MJ want the hoax theory to be in the air...but again, why would he do that?<br />
    <br /><br />Distraction, diversion, false leads. It's a game.<br /><br />She might be an accidental spin off or she might be on purpose. Who knows. Either way it doesn't really matter.<br /><br />
    on 1371693345:
    <br />Bec,  I think the picture of that rare type of leaf maybe a metaphor as well, depending on an individual point of view.  It could  mean that we all should enjoy this  life of ours with its everyday rarity. Just like every living thing on this planet is a rarity.  NO ONE THING IS THE SAME. EVERYTHING IS A ONE OF A KIND. Just like you, me and everyone on this forum, there is only one of us and we should enjoy each other because of that rarity and should treat each other as such. As a rare and precious thing<br />
    <br /><br />Well yes n no. There is a symmetry of life forms that is consistent, patterns, in all life on Earth. Which is why the leaf shape, and where the widest point occurs, is noteworthy.<br /><br />What kind of leaf it is doesn't matter though. It's irrelevant to the hoax, and to the ID of Twitter Front. I just found it interesting and ran with the tangent for no reason other then killing time and exploring an area of interest. Sorry to junk up the thread.
  • on 1371699781:
    <br />
    on 1371692823:
    <br /><br />Distraction, diversion, false leads. It's a game.<br /><br />She might be an accidental spin off or she might be on purpose. Who knows. Either way it doesn't really matter.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I have always thought that these irritants of the hoax are being used for segregating the various types of believers. The dumbest are the ones who blindly believe mjviva and such characters, then the second level comes with PearlJr, not so dumb but very manipulative.<br /><br /><br />BTW, I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1371700510:
    <br /><br />BTW, I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought the same Thriller...so people could get a good view of his thumb and also his thumb nail......the Moby Dick pattern on the leaf is interesting as well, but I really do think the purpose was to see his thumb and nail...reminded me of when Front posted the pic of him wearing the Amsterdam t-shirt last year and said it wasn't a clue or a hint etc and that he was just sharing a really cool t-shirt.....yeah right!......the forum went beserk  :icon_lol:
    on 1371700510:
    <br />
    on 1371699781:
    <br />
    on 1371692823:
    <br /><br />I have always thought that these irritants of the hoax are being used for segregating the various types of believers. The dumbest are the ones who blindly believe mjviva and such characters, then the second level comes with PearlJr, not so dumb but very manipulative.<br /><br /><br />BTW, I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. <br /><br />But then I got to thinking,<br /><br />[size=10pt]but where'd he get it from?[/size] Etc etc, you see I like plants and gardening and that leaf is pretty attractive so I thought it'd be fun to see if I could ID it and when I couldn't, well then, that was interesting in itself. Tangent-->digression-->the thread devolves. I'm sorry.
  • on 1371703546:
    <br />
    on 1371700510:
    <br />
    on 1371699781:
    <br />
    on 1371692823:
    <br /><br />I have always thought that these irritants of the hoax are being used for segregating the various types of believers. The dumbest are the ones who blindly believe mjviva and such characters, then the second level comes with PearlJr, not so dumb but very manipulative.<br /><br /><br />BTW, I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. <br /><br />But then I got to thinking,<br /><br />[size=10pt]but where'd he get it from?[/size] Etc etc, you see I like plants and gardening and that leaf is pretty attractive so I thought it'd be fun to see if I could ID it and when I couldn't, well then, that was interesting in itself. Tangent-->digression-->the thread devolves. I'm sorry.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh you mean you wanted to know where that leaf/plant is found the most and in that way detect where twitter front is residing? That'd be cool.
    No I mean I digressed into the irrelevant and I'm sorry. I meant it to be an interesting bit of trivia, not a clue.
  • http://www.wilko.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/lg00013/lg00013_l.jpg<br /><br />I found a plant of the same family Schefflera, I don't know what sub-genre it is. The fully grown leaves in the picture have a bit of pointy tip whereas the baby leaves are rounded plus they don't have that while design in the middle.<br /><br />But sometimes some baby leaves grow prematurely, and that can make them stay rounded and yet have the design in between.<br /><br />Here's my piece of trivia :icon_lol:<br /><br />Anyways, looking into every bit of info is a good thing. That's why we're here. <br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Please ... someone ... anyone ... just ask twitter Front! :icon_lol:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1371653817:
    <br />ABC7 Court News    ‏@ABC7Courts    <br />              21h      <br /> Only Katherine Jackson is present in court today. She's wearing bright royal jacket over a <br />geometric full length dress in tones of blue.<br /><br /><br />My bolding and underlining, just for accurate information.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, but I was talking about this tweet that I have saved...It definitley says GEOMETREE, <br />which means interbreeding of two different types of trees/plants....and is also a fashion mode of plant shades...<br />Just believe it wasn't a coincidence at all.......A hint regarding Front's new tweet, and how you are all trying to work out what type of plants it is..... :bearhug:<br /><br />tweet.jpg<br /><br /><br />geometugu.jpg
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1371709346:
    <br />Please ... someone ... anyone ... just ask twitter Front! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, just asked the question..... Now waiting for an answer  ;D
  • on 1371702208:
    <br />
    on 1371700510:
    <br /><br />BTW, I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought the same Thriller...so people could get a good view of his thumb and also his thumb nail......the Moby Dick pattern on the leaf is interesting as well, but I really do think the purpose was to see his thumb and nail...reminded me of when Front posted the pic of him wearing the Amsterdam t-shirt last year and said it wasn't a clue or a hint etc and that he was just sharing a really cool t-shirt.....yeah right!......the forum went beserk  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />And you go again it's not the thumb is the index, try yourself that position if camera is in front of him them must be his index furthermore that nail doesn't mach Michael's nail, lol.<br /><br />Talking about Pearl I only know that I know nothing till the end of the hoax when everybody will pull their masks off.
  • @sweetsunset, twitter front could even be taking the photograph from a low megapixel cellphone.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1371730301:
    <br />
    on 1371702208:
    <br />
    on 1371700510:
    <br /><br />I thought the same Thriller...so people could get a good view of his thumb and also his thumb nail......the Moby Dick pattern on the leaf is interesting as well, but I really do think the purpose was to see his thumb and nail...reminded me of when Front posted the pic of him wearing the Amsterdam t-shirt last year and said it wasn't a clue or a hint etc and that he was just sharing a really cool t-shirt.....yeah right!......the forum went beserk  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />And you go again it's not the thumb is the index, try yourself that position if camera is in front of him them must be his index furthermore that nail doesn't mach Michael's nail, lol.<br /><br />Talking about Pearl I only know that I know nothing till the end of the hoax when everybody will pull their masks off.<br />
    <br /><br />huh...? I go again? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Yes...obviously index finger! I stand corrected.....point is, I think the picture is meant to show his nail......and swingset......how *exactly* are you so sure it isn't Michael's fingernail?
    on 1371714673:
    <br /><br /><br />Sorry, but I was talking about this tweet that I have saved...It definitley says GEOMETREE, <br />which means interbreeding of two different types of trees/plants....and is also a fashion mode of plant shades...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I can't find that "geometree" is even a word much less having a definition as you state, 2Good. Curious where you found your information?
  • on 1371739111:
    <br />
    on 1371730301:
    <br />
    on 1371702208:
    <br />
    on 1371700510:
    <br /><br />And you go again it's not the thumb is the index, try yourself that position if camera is in front of him them must be his index furthermore that nail doesn't mach Michael's nail, lol.<br /><br />Talking about Pearl I only know that I know nothing till the end of the hoax when everybody will pull their masks off.<br />
    <br /><br />huh...? I go again? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Yes...obviously index finger! I stand corrected.....point is, I think the picture is meant to show his nail......and swingset......how *exactly* are you so sure it isn't Michael's fingernail?<br />
    <br /><br />I strongly feel that it's the thumb, not the index finger. And I feel the picture could've been taken from a low resolution camera/low mp cellphone and hence the webcam like effect and all that pixels and grains.<br />The very look of that nail tells me it is that of a thumb. <br /><br />
  • I hate to change the subject that's being discussed here, but I found Tweeter Front's latest tweets very interesting:<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 29m<br />.@ABC7Courts oh God he's taking demerol...Demerol oh my oh God it's Demerol heeee! oooohhhh!!!<br /> View conversation<br /> ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 12h<br />Dr. Earley: The primary drug of his (MJ) addiction was Demerol, by far the most common opioid he took.<br /> Retweeted by Front<br /><br />He retweeted ABC7 Court's tweet about Dr. Earley's deposition remark and replied with his own tweet by writing a line from Michael's song Demerol.  Then this tweet again from ABC7:<br />ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 12h<br />Dr. Early: MJ's death wasn't caused by Demerol directly, there's a question if Demerol created synergy with Propofol and benzodiazepine.<br /><br />Is tweeter Front agreeing with Dr. Early's remarks about Demerol?<br /><br />
  • on 1371739111:
    <br />
    on 1371730301:
    <br />
    on 1371702208:
    <br />
    on 1371700510:
    <br /><br />huh...? I go again? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Yes...obviously index finger! I stand corrected.....point is, I think the picture is meant to show his nail......and swingset......how *exactly* are you so sure it isn't Michael's fingernail?<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Adi wasn't meant exactly to you but for those who said it's a thumb because I committed the same mistake when tweeting Front  :icon_lol: I am almost sure that nail doesn't belong to Front because he posted it after somebody posted a tree with a woman shape so I think he was googling to find something of that kind but of course I could be wrong  :icon_e_wink:
    Bec,  here you go<br /><br />http://www.geom-e-tree.com/
    Bec,<br /><br /><br />Here is another one:  http://geometree.net/<br /><br /><br />Pay close attention to the word Pedagogy and by the way look up Critical Pedagogy.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1371700510:
    <br />
    on 1371699781:
    <br />
    on 1371692823:
    <br /><br />I have always thought that these irritants of the hoax are being used for segregating the various types of believers. The dumbest are the ones who blindly believe mjviva and such characters, then the second level comes with PearlJr, not so dumb but very manipulative.<br /><br /><br />BTW, [size=12pt]I dont see any significance of showing the leaf except for twitter front wanting to show his thumb[/size].<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, I think that is just that, but the photo is of very poor quality<br /><br />frontpiccomparedtoumbrellaplantleaf_zps32322fa8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.