Front on Twitter

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Also just wanted to point out something about Front latest pic t-shirt.<br />It has a lion on it (June 15), Paris home page pic with lion on boy's shirt and last tweet June 5, and Prince home page with lion and last tweet June 5.<br /><br />FrontparisprincetwitterJune513_zps7bfa1bbd.jpg<br /><br />
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Bec, I think we need to look on a larger scale. What was Michael always concerned about. Planet Earth and what does this planet consists of Tropical Rainforest.  This plant maybe a native plant of the Tropical Rainforest. I am going to go and do some research.
  • on 1371450188:
    <br />
    on 1371445093:
    <br />On another note, can I ask what you mean by this: " I already know what's up."?? If it's none of my business, please let me know and I'll understand.  I'm just curious that's all........<br />
    <br /><br />It just means I'm pretty confident in my theories. That's all.<br /><br />edit: theories in general that is. I have no theory right now on Twitter Front.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, thanks.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371427353:
    <br />Sorry I forgot to say that he answered me when I asked him if that finger belonged to him and he said no:<br /><br />Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 10 Jun<br />@frontback777 How you doing?? Well yesterday I meant if that was your index finger, the thumb is behind it lol, sorry 4 the confusion <33<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 10 Jun<br />@SweetSunsetx no I don't know who it is<br /><br />Btw totally off topic but I found this and I didn't know where to post it:<br /><br />http://countingdownto.com/countdown/145110#.UbyPnQP4FWK.twitter<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ??? :icon_bounce:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1371452927:
    <br />frontpiccomparedtoumbrellaplantleaf_zps32322fa8.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />It's not the same. The widest point of Schefflera is closest to the mid point of the leaf, which is typical of all plant leaves. The widest point of Twitter Front's leaf is nearest the tip, which is atypical. Which is why I wonder if it's even real. Also, Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' is variegated yellow or chartreuse, Twitter Front's leaf is variegated light green.<br /><br />
    on 1371481577:
    <br />Bec, I think we need to look on a larger scale. What was Michael always concerned about. Planet Earth and what does this planet consists of Tropical Rainforest.  This plant maybe a native plant of the Tropical Rainforest. I am going to go and do some research.<br />
    <br /><br />That's what most houseplants are. In any case I searched all plants, not specifically houseplants. Good luck with your search and report back if you find something interesting.
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    Really Guys when i Saw that Picture of Him<br />WNbAfMD.png?1<br /><br />I instantly Remembered Paris's Tiny Chat Conversation when She showed her Bracelets that were written on " Daddy's Little Girl"<br /><br />50KT5Q1.png?1<br /><br /> /><br /> :icon_exclaim:
  • on 1371588468:
    <br />Really Guys when i Saw that Picture of Him<br />WNbAfMD.png?1<br /><br />I instantly Remembered Paris's Tiny Chat Conversation when She showed her Bracelets that were written on " Daddy's Little Girl"<br /><br />50KT5Q1.png?1<br /><br /> /><br /> :icon_exclaim:<br />
    <br /><br />Funny and striking how they're both showing the bracelets on the same way.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371592175:
    <br />
    on 1371588468:
    <br />Really Guys when i Saw that Picture of Him<br />WNbAfMD.png?1<br /><br />I instantly Remembered Paris's Tiny Chat Conversation when She showed her Bracelets that were written on " Daddy's Little Girl"<br /><br />50KT5Q1.png?1<br /><br /> /><br /> :icon_exclaim:<br />
    <br /><br />Funny and striking how they're both showing the bracelets on the same way.<br />
    <br /><br />Clues  :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:
    Bec, this is what I found so far<br /><br />Aechmea Alvarez.<br /><br />AechmeaAlvarez.jpg<br /><br /><br />AechmeaAlvarezII.jpg
    Bec, here are some more<br /><br />Variegated-Schefflera<br />variegated-schefflera.jpg<br /><br />Corn-Plant<br />corn-plant.jpg
    Bec,  I just thought of something a DUH moment.  It may not be a flower.  It could be a crystal or a gemstone. I am going to take a look in that direction also. The picture could be reflecting the light from the webcam/or whatever equipment  on this object.<br /><br />Also there is a little symbol on the clasp of the red bracelet(if that is what it is called) I have seen that symbol somewhere but I cannot put my finger on it. Will look into that also. 
    Bec, with a little research I solve one of my puzzle.  That charm that you see on the  wrist is the Eye in Hand Charm( this is use to ward off evil spirits and ill will).  This  symbol can be found in Native America, Egyptian, Jewish, and I think probably the Chinese culture.
    on 1371602665:
    <br />Bec,  I just thought of something a DUH moment.  It may not be a flower.  It could be a crystal or a gemstone. I am going to take a look in that direction also. The picture could be reflecting the light from the webcam/or whatever equipment  on this object.<br /><br />Also there is a little symbol on the clasp of the red bracelet(if that is what it is called) I have seen that symbol somewhere but I cannot put my finger on it. Will look into that also. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes agreed, it may be a faux leaf, aka made out of, like you said, crystal or jade or epoxy resin, who knows. That's why I was saying it may not even be real. Good job finding some more medio variegated plants. They're unusual and very beautiful, though genetically weak, and at a disadvantage in nature, they are mutants, if you will. The mutation causes the loss of pigment which inhibits the plant's photosynthesis capabilities, putting it at a distinct survival disadvantage and they will be choked out in the wild by their green leafed neighbors over time. You will typically only find medio variegated varieties cultivated by man for that reason. And they are only propagated vegetatively; from cuttings off the parent plant. If the parent is able to flower and produce seed, plants from those seeds will be green leafed like normal.<br /><br />Good work on the bracelet charm too.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Front on twitter speaks with respect about our forum every time it has been mentioned or came up in conversations.  I  :smiley_abuv: him for that also and just wanted to note this fact in this thread. 
    Another thought..... I feel that the Moby Dick on a leaf could be alluding to the idea that Michael was like the biggest fish in the sea ( ironically a white ....vitiligo.....whale)  and he was constantly hounded and sought by whalers or in my thinking promoters like the one in question AEG or in type aligning with the novel Moby Dick...Captain Ahab...who has a biblical name and reputation of being the husband of Jezebel the most idolatrous and evil woman in scripture. Ahab is a whole nother story tho...and he was a murderer too. Now our whale was also covered in harpoons all over his back from other hunters from his past. This book portrays destructive obsession and it's ending result. <br />I'm gonna have to leave it there for now as I am late once again for work......<br />Just maybe the moby on the leaf is symbolic that the great while whale is hiding under a common alias or leaf covering but we need eyes to see him ...On second thought.. maybe that is not such a common leaf after all.
    Interesting analysis, RK. On a side note, I hope our forum will be one that continues to be spoken highly of by others across internet land.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Rouxie, thanks for the pic comparison!<br /><br />RK, I agree the Moby Dick parallel is a powerful one!<br /><br />I still feel it is intentional to keep this forum fairly small, away from the masses of MJ fans--a hidden gem if you will.  Some tweeters to Front even thought it suspicious in a negative way that Front was advertising for the forum, and thinking Sarahli's thread on Front was gibberish. So as always it is the eyes of hoax faith that can 'see' if Front is the real thing or not. It's actually good protection for MJ as well. Also I find that though the followers are climbing daily now at 558, it's strange that Pearl Jr. hasn't made an appearance. If she's getting used to faker PPPYT's personality and word choice perhaps it automatically makes her think tw Front's not the real thing. What a web of intrigue.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    May be Pearl is afraid of being criticized by him. May be she never imagined that Front would interact with people this way. Only one word from him about what she's been doing could knock her down! Actually, I'm waiting for this one word!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1371629847:
    <br />May be Pearl is afraid of being criticized by him. May be she never imagined that Front would interact with people this way. Only one word from him about what she's been doing could knock her down! Actually, I'm waiting for this one word!<br />
    <br /><br />we all know that Pearl is attentive to everything that is said on twitter and then make it his own, maybe she is watching Front says.
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1371627726:
    <br />If she's getting used to faker PPPYT's personality and word choice perhaps it automatically makes her think tw Front's not the real thing.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. Pearl seems to be quite convinced that pppyt is Michael, she probably won't give much chance to 'other possible Michaels' like Front.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Look at this tweet.........<br />    <br /> ElephantinCourtRoom ‏@ElephantinCourt 8h  Only Ma Kate  was present in court today. She's wore a Smoking Hot bright royal jacket over a [size=14pt]geometree [/size] full length dress in tones of blues<br /><br />https://twitter.com/ElephantinCourt<br /><br />Geometree also means the combining of two plants to create new species...leaves that have combined colours...<br /><br />[size=10pt]COINKIDINK....He knew what Katherine was going to wear again..[/size]....<br />Check out this website with all the geometree plants...<br /><br />http://www.formfonts.com/search.php?area=1&query=3d+plants+models<br /><br /><br />plantsareb.jpg<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ABC7 Court News    ‏@ABC7Courts    <br />              21h      <br /> Only Katherine Jackson is present in court today. She's wearing bright royal jacket over a <br />geometric full length dress in tones of blue.<br /><br /><br />My bolding and underlining, just for accurate information.
    Just posting a link to the original Moby Dick movie . Interesting  that Gregory Peck stars as Cap Ahab. He also starred in To Kill A Mockingbird and was a close friend of Michaels. <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRsyn0mn26U
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    on 1371607773:
    <br />Bec, with a little research I solve one of my puzzle.  That charm that you see on the  wrist is the Eye in Hand Charm( this is use to ward off evil spirits and ill will).  This  symbol can be found in Native America, Egyptian, Jewish, and I think probably the Chinese culture.<br />
    <br /><br />Well You are Right Sandal8259 The Blue Eye in hand charm "As an Egyptian Woman i may say" it's used a LOT in our Community <br />Mom has one , I have one , Also every one of my family , They Say it keeps away the Envy and The Evil that's sent from<br />Enemies and people who hate , so it's definitely not Illuminati stuff and it's used in the whole middle eastern area. <br />it Also Reminded me when Janet Jackson wore the same eye symbol in Conrad Murray's trial back in 2011.<br />dByOadB.jpg?1 DV8Y9d6.png?1
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    on 1371518930:
    <br />
    on 1371452927:
    <br />frontpiccomparedtoumbrellaplantleaf_zps32322fa8.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />It's not the same. The widest point of Schefflera is closest to the mid point of the leaf, which is typical of all plant leaves. The widest point of Twitter Front's leaf is nearest the tip, which is atypical. Which is why I wonder if it's even real. Also, Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' is variegated yellow or chartreuse, Twitter Front's leaf is variegated light green.<br /><br />
    on 1371481577:
    <br />Bec, I think we need to look on a larger scale. What was Michael always concerned about. Planet Earth and what does this planet consists of Tropical Rainforest.  This plant maybe a native plant of the Tropical Rainforest. I am going to go and do some research.<br />
    <br /><br />That's what most houseplants are. In any case I searched all plants, not specifically houseplants. Good luck with your search and report back if you find something interesting.<br />
    <br /><br />i think it's a real leaf , his tweet was:frontback777 Front 9 Jun Magic exists in every single creation. Look with your heart...not with your eyes. Nature's artwork---Moby Dick<br />so not a faux leaf imo<br />but i was thi,king like you have shazam and soundhound to identify sounds, perhaps there are ways to identify images..and ofcourse there are: for iphone and ipad there is leafsnap which with a photo of the leaf can be identified if in their database and also plantpedia , these are just two apps but if you google there are more and some are for free, so if anyone with iphone or ipad want's to give it a try (don't have either myself) maybe we'll be able to find out what leaf it is ...or maybe someone could just ask twitter front and save us all the hassle  ;)s<br />
This discussion has been closed.