Four years later, how do you feel?

Comments

• on 1373018156:
    <br />
    on 1373013424:
    <br />Hi guys I have finally been able to log into the forum woohoo!! I have been missing you I'm still in L.A and I have witnessed July the fourth fireworks here in downtown, wow amazing!! I feel exactly the same as Bec I feel more confident than never that Michael alias Front will come back soon and I feel that he is looking forward to coming back because he needs to be loved by the ones who really love and respect him.<br />I love you all so much :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yay!!!! But as I read on I'm getting more and more jealous...lol...you are in L.A!!!! For how long? On a holiday?<br />I was in L.A for NYE, but the fireworks sucked, I just watched people pop their own fireworks and went to go watch some college football. But I know how amazing the fireworks are on Independence Day...where in DTLA did you see the fireworks? I think they have some pretty amazing fireworks at Santa Monica beach at the Pacific Park Pier on July 4th.<br /><br />Anyway I'm so happy for you, hope you have a great time in LA LA Land.<br />And to L.A; I will be back soon so don't forget about me, ok? *cries*...LOL<br />
    <br /><br />I have been here for 15 days just for holidays but tonight I fly back to Spain, yes I was at the Grand Park L.A downtown yesterday and the fireworks were amazing with DJ playing all kind of songs by popular singers related to U.S was great people dancing and so.... besides I was visiting Carolwood, Heyvenhurst, Calabasssas (gated) Neverland, UCLA and I was twice in L.A Superior Court I got to meet M Katherine I told her she gave birth such a beautiful human being. I will explain more when I get back to my place, thanks for asking, btw it's my second time in L.A I love this place.
  • on 1373047707:
    <br />
    on 1373018156:
    <br />
    on 1373013424:
    <br />Hi guys I have finally been able to log into the forum woohoo!! I have been missing you I'm still in L.A and I have witnessed July the fourth fireworks here in downtown, wow amazing!! I feel exactly the same as Bec I feel more confident than never that Michael alias Front will come back soon and I feel that he is looking forward to coming back because he needs to be loved by the ones who really love and respect him.<br />I love you all so much :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yay!!!! But as I read on I'm getting more and more jealous...lol...you are in L.A!!!! For how long? On a holiday?<br />I was in L.A for NYE, but the fireworks sucked, I just watched people pop their own fireworks and went to go watch some college football. But I know how amazing the fireworks are on Independence Day...where in DTLA did you see the fireworks? I think they have some pretty amazing fireworks at Santa Monica beach at the Pacific Park Pier on July 4th.<br /><br />Anyway I'm so happy for you, hope you have a great time in LA LA Land.<br />And to L.A; I will be back soon so don't forget about me, ok? *cries*...LOL<br />
    <br /><br />I have been here for 15 days just for holidays but tonight I fly back to Spain, yes I was at the Grand Park L.A downtown yesterday and the fireworks were amazing with DJ playing all kind of songs by popular singers related to U.S was great people dancing and so.... besides I was visiting Carolwood, Heyvenhurst, Calabasssas (gated) Neverland, UCLA and I was twice in L.A Superior Court I got to meet M Katherine I told her she gave birth such a beautiful human being. I will explain more when I get back to my place, thanks for asking, btw it's my second time in L.A I love this place.<br />
    <br /><br />You were here in LA and didn't contact me?!! I would have love to meet you somewhere. I'm not far from downtown LA. I'm upset!!! :icon_exclaim:  <br /><br />Hope you have a great and safe trip home!  Blessing!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
  • I am in the same position I was in at the beginning, doing what God put me here to do. And one of those jobs is to lift Michael and all associated with him up in prayer! That will never change because "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16)<br /><br />Blessings to you all!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • on 1373052823:
    <br />
    on 1373047707:
    <br />
    on 1373018156:
    <br />
    on 1373013424:
    <br /><br />I have been here for 15 days just for holidays but tonight I fly back to Spain, yes I was at the Grand Park L.A downtown yesterday and the fireworks were amazing with DJ playing all kind of songs by popular singers related to U.S was great people dancing and so.... besides I was visiting Carolwood, Heyvenhurst, Calabasssas (gated) Neverland, UCLA and I was twice in L.A Superior Court I got to meet M Katherine I told her she gave birth such a beautiful human being. I will explain more when I get back to my place, thanks for asking, btw it's my second time in L.A I love this place.<br />
    <br /><br />You were here in LA and didn't contact me?!! I would have love to meet you somewhere. I'm not far from downtown LA. I'm upset!!! :icon_exclaim:  <br /><br />Hope you have a great and safe trip home!  Blessing!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br /><br />OMG I didn' realize you live in L.A I would have liked meeting you too I am so sorry about it, thanks for your beautiful wishes I am still here at LAX int.  :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1373013424:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Woww sweet , lucky you!!!!!  Kiss, kiss to L.A. , kiss and hugs for you and for all of the Hoax Family  :bearhug:<br />Me too love you all more and more  :bearhug:<br />We are here UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  and Michael know this !!!!  :moonwalk_:
  • Hi Guys<br /><br />Well 4 years and Im still here, not as much unfortunately of late as have been undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer since February 13, and spent much time either in bed due to the treatment or in hospital, treatment has worked well and am now waiting for surgery to be done.  I will then hopefully to catch up for all the lost time.<br /><br />I am quietly confident that our day will come, probably not before the end of the trial.  Im sure there will be a BAM when the time is right.  This last 4 years has been very educational, I now see the world through new eyes thanks to MJ.<br /><br />I have always said I would be here till the end, and that is my intention still.<br /><br />Love and hugs to you all.<br /><br /> :bearhug:  <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Praying for you Ijustcantstoplovingu. <3
  • on 1373373286:
    <br />Hi Guys<br /><br />Well 4 years and Im still here, not as much unfortunately of late as have been undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer since February 13, and spent much time either in bed due to the treatment or in hospital, treatment has worked well and am now waiting for surgery to be done.  I will then hopefully to catch up for all the lost time.<br /><br />I am quietly confident that our day will come, probably not before the end of the trial.  Im sure there will be a BAM when the time is right.  This last 4 years has been very educational, I now see the world through new eyes thanks to MJ.<br /><br />I have always said I would be here till the end, and that is my intention still.<br /><br />Love and hugs to you all.<br /><br /> :bearhug: <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I wish you the best and a total recovery.<br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were going for weeks now @ijustcan';tstoplovingyou. Thanks for updating us and know that there are people praying for your health and recovery. Your quiet confidence is a beautiful thing.  I'm in awe of your  strength.<br />  Hugs back at you my lovely.  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Ijustcantstoplovingu...my thoughts and prayers and best wishes are with you!<br /><br />I find it so touching that despite your illness and sorrow you still make time for Michael and all of us here. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • <br /><br />Hi Guys,<br /><br />Thank you all for your prayers, and good wishes, they help keep me strong.  :)<br /><br /><br />Love and best wishes.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • After four years I am more self confident than never, I feel Michael's plans are big and will shock the world I think he is taking his time to finish his artwork which will remain in History, that's how I feel.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]the same 4 me:i'm still here,even if,sometimes,i'm not able 2 c an end of this story/adventure/game.... <br />i hope we'll celebrate an happy bamday,all (virtually) 2gether! <br />but,maybe,our doubts and question will remain here..... with no answers 4ever.[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • Well, I'm still here and always will be...even though I don't post much.  My belief is strong but I just wonder what I'll do after October since DCM will be released and all and the AEG trial will be over (more than likely).  But you know I really believe Paris is with her father taking a break.<br /><br />p.s.  @ijustcantstoplovingu - Best wishes to you.  I know someone that is going thru the same.  L.O.V.E.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hey guys, if you ask me if I believe in MJ? Yes of course, I feel that something big may happen, I have days where I do not understand where it goes this hoax, and the point is the judgment KJ & AEG.<br />In the murder trial of Murray, was seen all over the world and we continue step by step was happening there, and in my opinion it is clear that it was a fraud.<br />But the case with AEG, is to me as an unknown, if KJ wins the case and gets the money, what about MJ? This situation could make MJ anymore, comes to light (Bamsday as expected). And if you do you will be accused of a crime?<br />are many questions that I can not connect.<br />But one thing I'm sure, is that MJ is so lived, as each of us.<br /><br />                                      :bearhug:
  • OyanOyan Posts: 24
    That awful, terrible, :screaming-7365: frightening pain. :over-react-smiley:..finally is gone, finally, left.  But I know I will always have that longing....always.
  • on 1375325065:
    <br />That awful, terrible, :screaming-7365: frightening pain. :over-react-smiley:..finally is gone, finally, left.  But I know I will always have that longing....always.<br />
    <br /><br />What are you talking about?? This is a beLIEvers Forum, are you a beLIEver??  :icon_e_confused:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [size=14pt]Tired[/size]
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1375371433:
    <br />[size=14pt]Tired[/size]<br />
    <br />Funny. I read the thread title and immediately thought the same word you posted, RK: Tired. Then I clicked on your post. :icon_lol:
  • I feel...crazy haha<br /><br />I've been here since day one, promised that I'd be here til the end. But sometimes I wonder if I'm just crazy and unable to deal with the fact that he is gone. Then I think about the ridiculous inconsistencies and realize that I can't be totally crazy. I love and miss him more every single day.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Ijustcantstoplovingu all my all my best wishes and My L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Here there is all the L.O.V.E. power of Michael... after four years we are always here..and this is a masterpiece guys!!!  :bearhug:<br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    How do I feel after 4 years!? Good question?<br /><br />There is only one answer! <br /><br />I'm still here because I believe! I believe in Hope LOVE and a better tomorrow!<br />This can only happen if we stand as one and fight for what we BELEIVE!<br /><br />MICHAEL is showing us the way! a way to the right road to discover the right and wrongs of this world! To FIGHT for justice and live in a world of peace and love!<br /><br />Michael is here with us and I'm sure he knows every ones feelings! <br /><br />Hes just waiting for the right time! No one knows what that is? but waiting is the prize that we all Win <br /><br />Knowing and Believing he is ALIVE!<br /><br />KEEP THE FAITH♥<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Currently? Bored.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    <br />[size=12pt]if there won't be an (happy) end (and i hope i'm totally wrong),this (and all the other 1s in web) forum will be 1 of the last mikael's gift 2 us,2gether with "tii";this death (or this fakedeath) would be the way he's found 4 seeing us unite and 2gether 4 the truth.[/size]  <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1375544325:
    <br />Currently? Bored.<br />
    <br /><br />That's why I'm out in the garden all day and not in front of the computerscreen  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br /> :bearhug: <--- for all those who still come here!!!