• Ups, the site is not available....
    What's happend ?
    Love !
  • Ups, the site is not available....
    What's happend ?
    Love !

It's up again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I went onto this website and now it has all this;

‹í=mWÛÆҟ˯è9%ióòBb 6Őž¶§·g-­¥I«ìJ&ν÷¿?3³’14$½6:G´IÀ’v¥Ý™ÙyÛ™Ñv(…¿³°©,’;]}ÊBJÈTŒ¿4¼iuÚïÛÍí×daÛfã/Sùz)“³ÏÚ¥…öÇðï……o<i³ßùójá¿Íøbèãµo¨ù© ÙO&™4¯®Û¿}ûvÒxZ߸ðÙ¾eë?ŒôoôX]-/j}óV{ta{…'“Y)æÏ£ÜîõÒ·«üY¢t…fí•fÓÓ¾#áÎb»€‘0ðG >Àk÷ç?ÿß~…訙æ6|ôÛòVf-ÏÓy’-7`ù¼õäùÆÆˍ'këË¿?þSãÌïòDr¤ä7À†yâeJ'ãÔÜ“Ïõµ—Ç›¦g¤Èd;’tôhÙ sùñ+lÖ¤)`Ûå[“Xæ‹ÂŽ¯f&—¯øæxÒ:õh9̲Ôn-Ãë©'EÚ4˜fjt¦~°EÕk£eØrÇxxuuµü~€åf uÉ'"Ñ8Sžmz:^Á']ØåW“)Ùé2+¦cߌÏDб¼žØo«¿¿ÛL…Á]í˦J¬4Ù9ÔF> D,ƒ÷¿ñ_"îû5ÔNþõ#Ì×W Žp |9”H%ügigêNŽ.w¶‡:É ¤%·ðFêÞÿ‡§Øæ"åOÝwmig}umíÉæ“õ X]Ýâpp|öÃg`—íÙÙ¥_Û+ôüS>q``egòü[§ù÷ÂÂŽËÄË,ÔøìT[œž`Rz½¤_~l¦aJD?T2ò‘Rñk$™ø;}wpK› ´¾Ü^)N/l§|ãHdCšo‚ˆYÚ!ôla3:­T’æÓ^jV4fH¸o±øÉ$ÈÂ×Kkë/–À‹„µ48ì~ÆýVh±ºù|sóÁHBLK;{Å·©ÐC‘8DñÜIÛåâ÷tu Œ¾¢oBïÂŒ¡¼åõ€ðdzk²¡ò}™”ÓuÀ^BêŽr:ô}7¡é6Ä*›´iQ›bå%ê²2Á3aG°®ïìå†V´“Ì(i‘Å­Ó•´¼^3ã="<œÆ{d,* @ºÆ°†Ìßè<;a éoáÑ™ÎDT^Ý‚ç›/V»i.lûjt㞘CelÖæãmxÀ·Î1z–n-˜gϐMï-í@”G¹´OÀ5sëèÉúÒN_d¹ñŸ­Ô¨péÐ";–«/·ÖŸÂÉñdà3 hüga¦aF""wÆ2”LàC®¬’F€Å榩60#ü½þ|%, @‘°´Å¦òl£Ñ ŽØz!ÁÛÝÝb™Þëd°OþÚgB„åÿ„y±q “DîË4%• ÄêH$Äg|ñék›ôt†Ò±òB|ãJEDj$A'ÄDäH×â3v¬D¬"¿'Üwá½ëŽÅ£ó£sh½™ƒëwb°63<ƒqsÏâ*‹‹³Ît­Z}‡´ ‡¨[7½Û#¬-Éx"FåCe.š³BsµhŠ(`VŠ¦JšK—æÇ4Rꎨ¨è’±Š‚á¢ÕâéÄf‚Ùq¬.%‰w²yø.¶®9מUCØ"!µ3( s”kFùºî-$ǬÜ¬’_NuëÅ4›¸wKšy€ÿÝzwvEf븒*•ADé@ЁH#Žu>;¡ÐšCv~-vµše/.!‹ “G¾„Ò í‡õæêS–ecü¢­‘ø äŠÐg)V°ÚÅEø¸_{à߃{±µY …híC¬MBöpËDc$¥‘ (y­nž¨ Ì î§îà/'5#Ø«Ñá‚i°ëD6›Mx]{.}?äü´B…L Û`eW2?Á¯©7EÈ›¹ƒÐ/¬#—Á¡ðPUöuí•áw2’I—èU8VÐW¤Á™f).…w‰Ü¼¸Lôý-%f®$ÊÒèO"´ ?+ò™Pà%f ¶ãQšªDZÁ‰©žæ¤#e³îøšWîV†¬QþXJ –×KfÄ@㪁TI“àò^1Î}AŸE:št{rw~àWãM½>‘•ŸºÃò£Jð߬`¬FuùY¨ŒÄ'2fÓlfÂUêØû‘¦/*p_±3?CÆìÄ} i&¥%›É$Ðä‹ba*’ªÈM4m/ip-Ôàƒ$ÙD‰¤Æ{ ’ÚµLsbEÈë©É-Wƒ -tFR†Ò9?ïÙ¨ˆ÷Èò™½„ 'Ï`(£Håʲñî®CYeˆ™xˆ³à®½§uTÍ^Í;1fmsËD/KG&îPFêm£QOÇ©¡]3H1ÈQŸ*–.‡wŒ¦ MS‹ò´$ª‘#¼­IÛ˜ …Œâ| |21å‚Å€¸‘§Bª¢•V Hs’‰âï¾ô”¡/ıÿõíÆ ¬‚!ñ>ü{IOÓ^(ÅG*rӝԑ÷²ÔÖ_V‚Ìs†8„b‘íñ¦u¬iGú1ìžbQÔ±&H õ¸öÆßühýyµú,i¨tùÂg[aŒ‰Ï–5’yFVxD(&S¥ª@úC‰OnÐ—;¤´?!æ†"±x«(÷p‰ðâ“V/þS$Òz5öùI ÍÙ-cÔ "¦¥ Ex/Bîæ£]*fz`·exɪFÊGhtªD©^ä„"’c„Ȁ±ˆòßt8œº -Hðã?Sñ?@xU™CT†œÅ¢ ™PQ(#·úÖ™níZTò øûYAm Å1ùk»+|‰¨Ë!Cx£µƒô]lÄ{› "ÀJŸê%=¨ÝÝXf >äŠDx¨ÙeõwG¶)q|qA{cöéÔNXMDŸ@RÌϪ‰Û¹±I‘E=–Ä/…F’dwcBõ¨Hû20âÈç{$Þ»¡_›ÙÞ/­f7ŒâÄ[EèhŒšâHG#Ô‹íH䧖$—àøwv¶[Âæ™41‡;I/#‚$WTT˜ÏŠ 66º B¶´Që$…2F«LÄ*ª½v~N±VÙu‹¼¾•ú¢Çbh½+¶‘Ù-¨Q,²½,#¤¹øÒ Jpð 2`R»·ú"Ö?p(ц¸3˜•>¥j@Dm{ ³"/|"B¢½LQh3ûÆ.m€³”&.wù^ÇôI¦ÎVí•©ìnnW‘¨Þ-ƒ]è"‚›5ÖBa%íèÄ+οD«qæ£Ù-úBŒ¤$þÅú|kóÅdNO¨äÄäãBu5V»ŸYkîTW§@Q@‹Ò";Ki»»ëj±r5Jbž¤äZøìm‹ ”Èü)ïJ›Èwö¿å^†Ø¸fÿÙ¨‰ø¤Š-‡ë†‹ÿ ° *[ï™+ÿ#ð±Z]½(vÎ ßfdwà‘/s$’#©Ù$ 󁆁@•‡liz ´1KF+I-’ŸÈaðŸOÝ‘vƒ©Í„²’×Ý¿Jôe¾YsÀRèÕ³íø#HïvvÕf†ó êçU…d"„(Á9ŽíÇ•ƒ'i‹P¡ ãvŸ"å>™å™ˆHäe†Â¼QvÆ"aÍ<#ÑìÁ“,“<&ȧíEþS¦r]¸p-äò¸öy‹rºêoÁßÇâ¯(‘#îÝÞ™˜±³;“]ŠÂw^Á"‰ç†K–­’Pí–*uGÀ‘ˆ}¤˜YA_Íf{âÝúXPââÒ¿$¾õ“®r<°~Ý¡»'ŒØÓ‰Îàj¼5*R©Ž"ñ©þ,‚XœìD m‹ÜzB,oF€nTcúú_øü?€ïÀÂýÔš‘úøqVÐU£Å£D$`†ÉЏ‡u‡_ÿçï¾]ÝxùjVVÁI3ƒˆBØÇ:o:(é‘lD寿;`«‰bèg:EÝöR%Aí}ç…`5¶†ÍòTùµã‘ðdzå†"è*Ú´êµ g½ý^¿ ?·áM§Ým»Ö^Öà]ï´Åg»=8j÷ Ý?;?éì·÷ÚغwØÂÎýNûøä´ oÏÛضÕï4 ß::Çûõûµ§ç·B™1¼‘Q„P~/g6À*Š‹!öê’ÉEt%Æ–3äV6Ò-D4ˆuRA†Ö°.’÷PÚ $X4¦“ A_¯¤¸„AžÊðävE~]¡”ß08¼SBû,૲éÏè‘—®Å•ŽÉŠÁñC,¤FÒN'¥^¦B%ÍézVб®ƒò3MÏ»B,s£“¾²ä:h¸lˆ07Yá̓3ªo—"ì¤Ë¦"/û@f’¾ZIQwT­éz¼Ø8§ðV0ŽÝr©<;“ãp9mÑAP‘‘ùð,Ô8‹PŠ¬¸Å›œg’ÛëñYK dCMyÌ&¸h”•øð&»9õ3:­szˆf³ÈBlâJÊÄòý5§Œ©¬ðmB_çhñ“Œ¢èؾlnŸxœà0ÇtóàBÎ: Ê”HÞ<í˸„‚ ‹¾-<‡ãW^¦¨$ˆkRáîLˆ<¤‡ò±EÆc*qE ‡y)Ÿ%‘ÒçÓYˆesjÝ5ˆ‹VÏÈ*Êé'Òtma™êµ#cªw¸¸XjfSŸ‘ü׿êâÃ<*xÚŒ ^½ÛîªÍ$çT V«Ñí¿ûëìqæn7ÆØ•‹p§™ÉŠÚ‹ö^±øãìäçY]¾¿þö[¿ôQŸz{g£#8>„½Þq»oZ{?¢.çý‹acâÎ3*V‰ˆ^¼˜ ÊϪڸºá»ö¥½á¢Fà2tiµNZ𾳏ê뜶ýöœôN¦)ÿ¨Ùk¾o¶ëŽ”‘¤+Ò<øÿ¬8©Æ©=á+md흂g¤'¢¦ÚíA'›’ÕˆÖEn3Ú·¤é’6IeŸ›ÍÚóå·ê©<È#ÏקÕpùCT¨ª¨kû:q$[¨ÃRx!h2 [$ž.øåËHRæ]Èq™–j 4”E „1³é¸ˆŒj´´p‡sg&LâvT0UCaGjDñ=ØÄ*ø óë³ÍæâââÖ£ºã¡ßëvZ3‚¿¢$Ä7ç½n™ßYÚÐouÏZpÒêÿtÎþ¢ó³³ÎJ»ˆÛÙ;mï·»g8îü؆½´Ž[¨Ñà™îy»·öéÌéQ¯µz¨ý¸éÖ~qÌ…”j°Õí 2N[¿vڰ߁½óÞi»ñ¦Ýmïw~íà §0Ô*‘òß¢’¥³¾­Œø¤$ô5eHrÊ™>öCŽZfâ‘2Y´Ö>;¥ê œ¶0©Ö—Pa€"CÝNR2c7WŒÀº0#r2Za8öDgFØN·3™H¼ùô."ԝ>“„òÅ%xRÇÏ#ÒEšutÏQˆ8$_Ò½)ÜEâƒý'©becqãÁ?a?_¡‚ÿ”kÔ~ó6˜—B@ÐÜ &ø?O°…ëi§»×nœ´N;ýÆ›£V÷ÇöY£Õ·§(CŽ: ”ÂÈ珎˜ç3WG~~ÞëÀABï´,²‹¬"'ªßŸKàV³AVÀ¹§Uç¼­óƒóÓNú'm³CËy·uSWz€˜ue|!§¦6<qØ‘4Eq¿YgZä4®O£f»Io °"¨}Å$gåêxAÁ±03–Åެʩ6Ù|+·-¹>%9!bm3T;Dž)ª5ióÄÊÌí¤6¡ðgê Ïkï<š7ܱPMjż}9m³¨‚É *b£©Úׂ‰ UI+Ò©$ÿ¸‹à"gRþ…dPJýü̽8ç,•|‚Ž}e9¦Ñë"jµg*‡´ÁûJ|šíO«ñ‘´©àBÄ®.S¬¸¢LƒrÐPôÄCHª9^s³â®}yÔÂó³­ŠŠ¸ŽGÄóhÇ^:SÚÀÖÉo®ÀÛEp²«+wŽúz›‡º«‘ØL³üÃbZ¥”ëDexh߁JMS–;ÅÈBJ}„(§VŽT(R:°K#“0×~ ì ËÙôíͪr@Bé~àÑÂ<"òr*ÖÊDÚßÿñ}Ý!|Mó'1lV•Äð†Š‡‚¢h$}Ẇ0Òã‚Бò•H赟 y;öóDS”“lÇÍJÀiãδÏíDX®È*¡7+ºTa’op‚å3ÒӁ4ºo¨°½áÒ{ߦŒ…ã~?mýÚë֝®ùI½ÐÎ戤ò5¾–.ø“žSm·›=ˆôj©6Ö$‹¢ÄÕÊ7î™È+{ݐ"iË;Õ:­½OeTQ:LˆR]ŽÇ±š U¢ªêeXÜr.”_{Oõmik„°€Zó'áT)Âˆ>¹=R=”‰e5/0ÚRÉ1Û(Šð¨L«dœ™ DQ9+6díu@mñ5—ISz¨&»´‹»Å¹§xCûFàym:‡d¨(ä!Zò{uÆÑ4[IåòcÅ/¡+”&%&IBE¸øC±ÇA£ Æ=ó¡j‚¸¤‹Ç]Ø!Rÿ‚ióÐw5¤—P VYÂçÿ2Qý«bÌÇ~+J’gõq$I‘œx0áÄ…«IÃa.áêvþ½Éµš¢D»»Îõ¯å„^zÌ6W݁9ÅVN)e¸È°¹Ðzѽ݇ŽUœj“ !È;ê^¶®koÓ¸}ìzAø*D£½¸ÜQM¥áaÉÈã_¤.è•ö£ Mï븜‚aî]r+K¥¡OYÈœžkåGz%7eùZ¸õÞʺ£jþ=±Šð5…‘2Ìi—ÍäælVNöȇ Í“ÈìÚKCïB|¯¤8Ô³%†mVÿ[ì¼pùåEÖ}çÞ×ÆóÎj€<±c€ü‘TÏ8—‘tÓ¬þ%äI$ÃƽnEŒÅÓ®¼88ÜB¹÷€Õó Ûj¶ÛC)Ç¥,e¸Ê?ÇŒH6Ó…CFDõÚ­òÄ´úøýß?™Ë̸¨æ¨“¯o6ÖWW_6ḳ÷®Õ>‚ÃÖޏý^öÛ­}èBë¨ó¾ ?·¡ÿ®w~´ïZxØo·»ð®sØð0Æ°¶Á·®#"au½öëàž­ùjPÔ&dz•CýP’Xï¨Õ¤LµžHq¤‰Ñ±.X9ñyÚŒ¥¤¸È¯aí†ì+˜¼Ú¹RN.dFŠÞLÂ/ )ÞôË¢2²@²w¾á6ª´kŒ†®1:¬1ñ«rc ¿TÏ”€•—$„‹to´ ‘öi§…_&U<Œ½ÃÈ qæI†"ÂÃðÚ鹃+¢¾j 8#áö!]Ý^7bJ{Â*MÔQÿðÅ9´Ùj¶û”ÇÓR§Á6mÍFhØq9-WAK(b»lzý…Ë7…acDAqX >×c’Ãl¢ÐÐ
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I went onto this website and now it has all this;

It was hacked I think.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I've been getting pages like that one allllllll day!!! I've ran my anti-virus for two hours, and still getting those strange coded web pages....
  • I've been getting pages like that one allllllll day!!! I've ran my anti-virus for two hours, and still getting those strange coded web pages....

This is the only page I have been on that has strange code...do you have a virus on your computer?
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I tried to post the other day while things were crashing and managed to save some of it, but I may have mangled who said what, so please forgive me.

suspicious mind http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/li ... gment.html

Yambo3003: lilwendy wrote:Yeah I don't know about this but I have been seeing these billboards all over lately...

But all I know is....

Matthew 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

My friend went to NY two weeks ago....he snap this photo. Same propaganda from "FamilyRadio.com". Wendy is right, the Bible says no one knows the date but the father alone!

I know about this---a little. Last week, three huge billboard trucks were rolling out from some kind of a demonstration during the lunch hour downtown in my city, as I was getting my mail. I missed all the speaking, bells and whistles, except for the horn honking (like they do in the getaway cars at weddings <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) as they drove away. The signs all said Judgment Day, May 21 2011, and I think something like, "Are you ready?" There was the website address, too.

To reply to some questions/ comments, I think people misunderstood, and BIGTIME on the actual site, in the comments. I didn't read many, because they are so unrelated to even each other, let alone the countdown. I understand, also, that, sometimes, there are words on the page, besides the digital clock, such as:

MJhasSpoken: ..."Seek me"..."Seek harder"...

I never see anything on this site but the countdown and comments. (You must be special! Or maybe a secret message only to you? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) But, seriously, the ONLY person I ever heard say "Seek me" was God, in the bible. It is a call to be close to Him. He said "Seek Me early and you will find me."

The Family Life is affiliated with internet Radio. There used to be a "Family Life Radio", but I don't think this is the same outfit. The link Suspicious mind provided tells what the signs are about. It is a call to Life. To live forever. To escape judgment. Obviously someone is concerned about us and judgment. If you are not, at all, then pass on by. But I am really curious! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

It doesn't mention Michael Jackson. I don't think it has anything to do with him, unless he is planning a mini-BAM, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> on the RADIO! Maybe it has something to do with TS or Tim Simkins...the old S.T.U.D.Y. guy. The PDF reads a little like him...

Yeah, the Bible says, no one knows the hour of the Day of Judgment, which is true, but the people at the network, DO know the day they are planning to air their PRODUCTION of the same name...

BTW, whatever happens, it will be 'on the dot'.
    MichiS97 Re: Has Anyone Seen this Website? michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com
    Why would he plan BAM to the second?!?!

This is--maybe-- WHY it will be "to the second"..."on the dot".

Airtime is utilized to the second, while licensed to be on air, traditionally. Not just because Time is money, but leaving dead air spaces used to earn the company penalties. There's a reason, but I forget. Anyway,

I am just guessing, but I think this is an IMPORTANT MESSAGE, which MJ may or may not have something to do with!! Perhaps he wrote the script to a radio play. Perhaps he is IN
    it as one of the voice players...Perhaps he just wants everyone who has loved and followed him to live forever, too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Or, maybe this website has NOTHING to do with Michael Jackson...IDK. It makes the most sense so far. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MJ read the bible.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I've been getting pages like that one allllllll day!!! I've ran my anti-virus for two hours, and still getting those strange coded web pages....

This is the only page I have been on that has strange code...do you have a virus on your computer?

It isn't a code, really. It's what happens when you open a non .txt file in notepad.

Here's what it looks like when I open an mp3 (except much longer):
    °oån¶©HŸ®†õ祺_1BùК¡4Ž©çN¶À"ý> 8†»«¨3r*JÀû.ìø¾Ý~1pUÁSHC•1ÿó@d i b H õçÙ?Á„Eo™‘¥8IÏ—t¦[1ßÿÿöwj¢.ì‹e³£²¥QÝÙý¿k΋CݔՔç"˜ŠŒu3蛐ø²×
    †÷¡Q —}•ç_ÆÿóPd,Ý aâJ Ø ~ːÐBn
    ¢¤ÙIJ2!a, X‚0'æQ`Cá>z¶r.Ùž©“G;;&Yø­[d‰_FWoô­L¬þŒë¿S¯ÿõ0²;õÿÿÿwÿýJŒGZš–:8ôEþ÷xŒ(•ÃI—ÿópd
    Ô³" cJ)V D”?B2†XÖšú­Me,yþJ⥛’e,©6€·ú,üÓHžzí}gGÅ0˜9iV·42¿á8¨àÏoéÿF
    v”èvzõ3çþŒìóÕûލ¾¯¶÷î#$QÈh§[Áð"Š8Uà3ìÜMo—‰Þ‰ñ¶¨ä¡yu=)HÿÎwüºä*ëÖîÆÓÕDÈ¿.«!dô˜Ìÿópd
    ̱ kHJ™Þ Ä”¦£âæƒÃ9PïaúÈo)é`¦¼[–³R¿)â"2s¶0­€=TÓBPpø•‘
    >¦n¾™ÿÕ£®lwz¼›öo×½[a!ÌŸ@]kÔô9˜j-÷æX®öçÓGVVUcsý¾ìT§ó•:¬´g2âÚtBEF©©5 SG 0D6Àb·:q.¡†Ü¥G½{ªr)}ôôï誻:ÌÚûÆHŸÇÿó€d¥ g
    88J J$=%Q®Uì%ák¬6ìã´ÙÊ·3ˆçݝ8;6PIdÐä€ @‹$˜•îÌ'>²AôyÚÖ>ýŽ­ %úuo³Û}éèìÿOÿÿÐÁ Œ!"ª¡!A…ƒÓá±æNÌ%YŠCД2¹ö â9-*
    Vl©`¥¢Ù!â‚¥Î$ãOªnuFK0ò/X*òV!íÔvL M¢¨ÜöLY'Sê6ýÿªÂû¾ÿA3‚äJ%p Œàãë^•ÿópd
    ¬± gGJàZ D$¸ŠÄ+Ã=M1Þþ*Œ“ÿ7@„ÚüÞ4"

And when I open an image:
    ¤Åå'Ij‹­Îð4Vx›½à&Il²ÖúAe‰®Ò÷@eŠ¯Õú Ek‘·Ý*QwžÅì;cŠ²Ú*R{£ÌõGp™Ãì@j”¾é>;i”¿ê A l ˜ Ä ð!!H!u!¡!Î!û"'"U"‚"¯"Ý#
    #8#f#”#Â#ð$$M$|$«$Ú% %8%h%—%Ç%÷&'&W&‡&·&è''I'z'«'Ü(
    (?(q(¢(Ô))8)k))Ð**5*h*›*Ï++6+i++Ñ,,9,n,¢,×--A-v-«-á..L.‚.·.î/$/Z/‘/Ç/þ050l0¤0Û11J1‚1º1ò2*2c2›2Ô3
    3F33¸3ñ4+4e4ž4Ø55M5‡5Â5ý676r6®6é7$7`7œ7×88P8Œ8È99B99¼9ù:6:t:²:ï;-;k;ª;è<'<e<¤<ã="=a=¡=à> >`> >à?!?a?¢?â@#@d@¦@çA)AjA¬AîB0BrBµB÷C:C}CÀDDGDŠDÎEEUEšEÞF"FgF«FðG5G{GÀHHKH‘H×IIcI©IðJ7J}JÄKKSKšKâL*LrLºMMJM“MÜN%NnN·O OIO“OÝP'PqP»QQPQ›QæR1R|RÇSS_SªSöTBTTÛU(UuUÂVVV©V÷WDW’WàX/X}XËYYiY¸ZZVZ¦Zõ[E[•[å5†Ö]']x]É^^l^½__a_³``W`ª`üaOa¢aõbIbœbðcCc—cëd@d”dée=e’eçf=f’fèg=g“géh?h–hìiCišiñjHjŸj÷kOk§kÿlWl¯mm`m¹nnknÄooxoÑp+p†pàq:q•qðrKr¦ss]s¸ttptÌu(u…uáv>v›vøwVw³xxnxÌy*y‰yçzFz¥{{c{Â|!||á}A}¡~~b~Â#„å€G€¨
    kÍ‚0‚’‚ôƒWƒº„„€„ã…G…«††r†×‡;‡ŸˆˆiˆÎ‰3‰™‰þŠdŠÊ‹0‹–‹üŒcŒÊ1˜ÿŽfŽÎ6žnÖ‘?‘¨’’z’ã“M“¶” ”Š”ô•_•É–4–Ÿ—
    —u—à˜L˜¸™$™™üšhšÕ›B›¯œœ‰œ÷dÒž@ž®ŸŸ‹Ÿú i Ø¡G¡¶¢&;¢–££v£æ¤V¤Ç¥8¥©¦¦‹¦ý§n§à¨R¨Ä©7©©ªª««u«é¬¬Ð­D­¸®-®¡¯¯‹° °u°ê±`±Ö²K²Â³8³®´%´œµµŠ¶¶y¶ð·h·à¸Y¸Ñ¹J¹Âº;ºµ».»§¼!¼›½½¾
    ¾„¾ÿ¿z¿õÀpÀìÁgÁãÂ_ÂÛÃXÃÔÄQÄÎÅKÅÈÆFÆÃÇAÇ¿È=ȼÉ:ɹÊ8Ê·Ë6˶Ì5̵Í5͵Î6ζÏ7ϸÐ9кÑ<ѾÒ?ÒÁÓDÓÆÔIÔËÕNÕÑÖUÖØ××àØdØèÙlÙñÚvÚûÛ€ÜÜŠÝÝ–ÞÞ¢ß)߯à6à½áDáÌâSâÛãcãëäsäüå„æ
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Did you guys read the comments on the page? There're terrible ones out there. I think there's no moderation over there. Did you guys read what Pearl wrote there. I don't know if that's really Pearl because anyone can write any name there. She wrote that Jermaine is so jealous of Michael's return. I don't believe in this though.
  • I tried to post the other day while things were crashing and managed to save some of it, but I may have mangled who said what, so please forgive me.

Yambo3003: lilwendy wrote:Yeah I don't know about this but I have been seeing these billboards all over lately...

But all I know is....

Matthew 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

My friend went to NY two weeks ago....he snap this photo. Same propaganda from "FamilyRadio.com". Wendy is right, the Bible says no one knows the date but the father alone!

I know about this---a little. Last week, three huge billboard trucks were rolling out from some kind of a demonstration during the lunch hour downtown in my city, as I was getting my mail. I missed all the speaking, bells and whistles, except for the horn honking (like they do in the getaway cars at weddings <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) as they drove away. The signs all said Judgment Day, May 21 2011, and I think something like, "Are you ready?" There was the website address, too.

To reply to some questions/ comments, I think people misunderstood, and BIGTIME on the actual site, in the comments. I didn't read many, because they are so unrelated to even each other, let alone the countdown. I understand, also, that, sometimes, there are words on the page, besides the digital clock, such as:

I never see anything on this site but the countdown and comments. (You must be special! Or maybe a secret message only to you? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) But, seriously, the ONLY person I ever heard say "Seek me" was God, in the bible. It is a call to be close to Him. He said "Seek Me early and you will find me."

The Family Life is affiliated with internet Radio. There used to be a "Family Life Radio", but I don't think this is the same outfit. The link Suspicious mind provided tells what the signs are about. It is a call to Life. To live forever. To escape judgment. Obviously someone is concerned about us and judgment. If you are not, at all, then pass on by. But I am really curious! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

It doesn't mention Michael Jackson. I don't think it has anything to do with him, unless he is planning a mini-BAM, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> on the RADIO! Maybe it has something to do with TS or Tim Simkins...the old S.T.U.D.Y. guy. The PDF reads a little like him...

Yeah, the Bible says, no one knows the hour of the Day of Judgment, which is true, but the people at the network, DO know the day they are planning to air their PRODUCTION of the same name...

Airtime is utilized to the second, while licensed to be on air, traditionally. Not just because Time is money, but leaving dead air spaces used to earn the company penalties. There's a reason, but I forget. Anyway,

I am just guessing, but I think this is an IMPORTANT MESSAGE, which MJ may or may not have something to do with!! Perhaps he wrote the script to a radio play. Perhaps he is IN
    it as one of the voice players...Perhaps he just wants everyone who has loved and followed him to live forever, too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or, maybe this website has NOTHING to do with Michael Jackson...IDK. It makes the most sense so far. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MJ read the bible.

@Purelove...yes it was outta control...I went on there yesterday, and I was like "what the hell is going on"...most of the comments were directed at SW for some reason...calling SW a fake, and I don't want to mention the other things,it is pretty rude....the admin should straighten it out...last time there was a mini fight against him and then he disabled the comments for a while, but when it happens to someone else he doesn't.

@jessica, thanks

@itsher, now I get to you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in the source code it used to have all these words in the comments area (still in the source code) saying things like "seek me...seek harder" and something about the fountain of youth and things like that.

I assume it has something to do with MJ only because the website is called michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and before it had MJ's quotes at the top of the page...and the admin said that he knows MJ...but if it isnt about MJ...there is going to be judgement day for someone (admin) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I tried to post the other day while things were crashing and managed to save some of it, but I may have mangled who said what, so please forgive me.

But all I know is....

@Purelove...yes it was outta control...I went on there yesterday, and I was like "what the hell is going on"...most of the comments were directed at SW for some reason...calling SW a fake, and I don't want to mention the other things,it is pretty rude....the admin should straighten it out...last time there was a mini fight against him and then he disabled the comments for a while, but when it happens to someone else he doesn't.

@jessica, thanks

@itsher, now I get to you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in the source code it used to have all these words in the comments area (still in the source code) saying things like "seek me...seek harder" and something about the fountain of youth and things like that.

I assume it has something to do with MJ only because the website is called michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and before it had MJ's quotes at the top of the page...and the admin said that he knows MJ...but if it isnt about MJ...there is going to be judgement day for someone (admin) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I forgot about someone simply bold enough to try to capitalize on MJ's fame and power of attraction, to drive traffic to his site <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ...but...it still, could be TS or Tim Simkins....Hide and watch with me? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Some people no that site are messed up...and where did the admin go, on holiday. I bet his one of these party people. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Seems like they now made sort of a mini forum. I guess it's easier to moderate that way. Still intrigued by this site and only because it was registered on June 25 at GoDaddy. Why May 23 and what will happen on May 23? I think the TII contracts end this month, maybe on May 23rd, but then what? Will they go and advertise the hoax or something?

Well anyways, just a few more days and we will see what happens, if anything. I saw Pearl got ticked for spamming already, is she ever thinking about anything else but selling her stolen stuff? She should make public how much profit she made and donate it to a charity of the hoaxer's choice.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Seems like they now made sort of a mini forum. I guess it's easier to moderate that way. Still intrigued by this site and only because it was registered on June 25 at GoDaddy. Why May 23 and what will happen on May 23? I think the TII contracts end this month, maybe on May 23rd, but then what? Will they go and advertise the hoax or something?

Well anyways, just a few more days and we will see what happens, if anything. I saw Pearl got ticked for spamming already, is she ever thinking about anything else but selling her stolen stuff? She should make public how much profit she made and donate it to a charity of the hoaxer's choice.

Wow didn't see that...and yes I guess we will see what will happen..."It's almost time"
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Well Well look who is here.... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Looks like Lady Gaga has a countdown like <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m -->
    Or is it the same.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Surprise surprise....You are born this way?

http://www.ladygaga.com/judas/
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    this is weird that everybody has a countdown up now. Lady Gaga, Oprah and michaeljacksonfaked.com. And they are all very much alike or the same.

I can't wait to see what will happen on the 23rd of May. It's gonna be like 2 am here in Germany when the countdown is up. Guess I need to stay up and see what happens <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • this is weird that everybody has a countdown up now. Lady Gaga, Oprah and michaeljacksonfaked.com. And they are all very much alike or the same.

I can't wait to see what will happen on the 23rd of May. It's gonna be like 2 am here in Germany when the countdown is up. Guess I need to stay up and see what happens <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How do you figure out the exact time...well I live in Australia so do you know what time that will be?
  • Well Well look who is here.... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Looks like Lady Gaga has a countdown like <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m -->

Lady Gaga has the exact time of the countdown like <!-- w -->[url=http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com...so]www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com...so[/url]<!-- w --> the days, minutes and seconds are the same.
    well, just add 11 days and and 13 hours to your current time. Than you get what time it will be in Australia when the countdown is up. I think you are many hours ahead of Germany. So it could be the 24th of may for you. I don't know.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Well Well look who is here.... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Lady Gaga has the exact time of the countdown like <!-- m -->[url=http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com...so]http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com...so[/url]<!-- m --> the days, minutes and seconds are the same.

hmmm that IS odd ! gues w e can only wait an see whats going to happen <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • well, just add 11 days and and 13 hours to your current time. Than you get what time it will be in Australia when the countdown is up. I think you are many hours ahead of Germany. So it could be the 24th of may for you. I don't know.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> how stupid am I...I realised that but at the same time I didn't. STUPID. <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> no problem dear. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Glad I could help anyways
  • lolol/ no problem dear. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Glad I could help anyways

But yeah thanks for that, so will you be watching the countdown...I figured out mine was at 10am on the 23rd.
    seems like you are only 8 hours ahead of Germany. Thought it was more. oh, well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yeah, I think I will watch the countdown and wait what happens. I have the 24th off anyways. So I can watch some great movies while waiting and enjoy the nightsky a little. It's very pretty lately. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Here ends the countdown a little bit different...

<!-- m -->http://believemj.aktivforum.org/<!-- m -->