www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

Comments

• Wouldn't that be rather coincidental if Conrad Murray's judgment day in court came on May 21st? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=15964<!-- l -->

I mentioned about this late last year <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I was thinking this is just fake until I saw that it was made June 25th 2009. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • I was thinking this is just fake until I saw that it was made June 25th 2009. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Yeah, that was my initial reaction until I saw the creation date- THAT is really suspicious! Also, I read something regarding May 22 before, but now I can't think of what it was....
  • Yeah I don't know about this but I have been seeing these billboards all over lately...
    9124674-large.jpg

But all I know is....

Matthew 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Anyway, that date triggered my thoughts on this.

168794_10150092315837273_506012272_6493858_7071155_n.jpg

My friend went to NY two weeks ago....he snap this photo. Same propaganda from "FamilyRadio.com". Wendy is right, the Bible says no one knows the date but the father alone!
  • Do you remember <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/<!-- m --> only had the countdown....now it has
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    and comments

Edit: Instead of Almost there and seek me (whatever it said) it now says Seek harder
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Closer the timer gets to it end, the more detail the website will get it seems like.
  • But there is the date 23.May 2011, not the 21.May <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • 23-5-2011 is
    2+3+5+2+1+1=14 (7+7=14)
    Two 7's
  • This website might be real or fake but anyway I was looking at the GMT which was + 0:00 so I looked for a location that matched the date the countdown was supposed to end, to the exact minute. So I found out the countdown is going according to Casablancas, Morocco time. Anyone have an idea why?
  • This is what the source code says;
    <!-- Seek Harder -->
    <!-- MjUtNDMtMjctNDQtNzktMTctNTMtNzI= --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OK, with only 46 days 20h 25m 00s minutes to go until.... this site has now added a comments section. I added mine just a little while ago, but already more added after mine. You can't tell who's who, because every one is signed Anonymous. You don't have to register or anything, just add a comment. Mine mentions the ARMY of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/<!-- m -->
  • I remember you could post your name as well as your comment...their was also this person who claimed to be LMP <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> saying things like 'where are you Michael' and 'nobody told me you were alive' and then she gave out her email address. Then now you can only add comments but two people, one named Michael and the other Anonimouse names showed while everyone else is just anonymous...how can you add your name?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh I don't know.....who can we trust?
  • This series of letters was codified in this set of numbers
    25-43-27-44-79-17-53-72

The operator of the site is now asking us to understand that number is

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • But how did the person work out the numbers?
  • I think that just because this has happened before ...and failed... doesn't mean that it's going o fail again. I like to call these countdowns "outlooks". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    (At least we can get a feel of it.)

--reason
  • BTW, whatever happens, it will be 'on the dot'.
  • The site operator had written : encoding base64
    and decoding leads to these numbers.
    But what do they mean?
  • The site operator had written : encoding base64
    and decoding leads to these numbers.
    But what do they mean?

You know how the messages say anonymous, well two people actually had names instead of anonymous...one was Michael and one was anonimouse.
  • Yesterday at hours the site has also written a nick
    While all the other users can write only as anonymous.
    It 'appeared:
    2m7hu7n.png
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • No. Who wrote:encoding base64
    He had a nickname: Based64

It was the site operator
    And the channel FB has confirmed that the series of numbers is correct
  • Now it just says beLIEve...and in the source code it says
    <!-- 25-43-27-44-79-17-53-72 -->
    <!-- Drink from the Fountain of Youth -->
  • I was just being nosy and was wondering who controls the countdown site. I think this site is accurate: <!-- m -->http://www.ipligence.com/geolocation<!-- m --> (might be helpful)