www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OMG I just saw Judas this morning...not a good way to start a day. That woman is so ugly that she's fascinating. Like a snake you can't look at, but yet you feel the curiosity to look at.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that's exactly how I feel about LG. I couldn't find any better words to express what I feel about her and her videos. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Does anyone think something will happen when the countdown ends? I read in the beginning of this thread that there had been a site before with a countdown and after it ended they revealed the website, but this clock was started in november 2010, right? I dont think that will happen this time. Because the website was created on June 25 2009 and it wouldnt take almost two years to reveal a website, would it?

Another question: did anyone see this site BEFORE the countdown started? Lets say before november 2010, maybe even 2009? I wonder what was on that site...

Could be that someone is playing with us, but then that person has a lot of patience...
    Does anyone think something will happen when the countdown ends? I read in the beginning of this thread that there had been a site before with a countdown and after it ended they revealed the website, but this clock was started in november 2010, right? I dont think that will happen this time. Because the website was created on June 25 2009 and it wouldnt take almost two years to reveal a website, would it?

Another question: did anyone see this site BEFORE the countdown started? Lets say before november 2010, maybe even 2009? I wonder what was on that site...

Could be that someone is playing with us, but then that person has a lot of patience...

I don't think something important is going to happen.
  • You re probably right... although I secretly hope something will happen. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    You re probably right... although I secretly hope something will happen. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I hope so too. I'll be checking out the page on the 23rd. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    lol it like 23 months of this hoax, countdown ends on 23rd of may <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lol it like 23 months of this hoax, countdown ends on 23rd of may <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wow...is that by chance, maybe not?

By the way is anyone a member of that forum?
  • one more day
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    one more day
    You mean two more days or is it already the 22nd in your country?
    lol it like 23 months of this hoax, countdown ends on 23rd of may <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wow...is that by chance, maybe not?

By the way is anyone a member of that forum?

I've just checked out the forum and it seems like almost all of the members are Brazilian.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    will be the most tense 24hrs of my life <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    will be the most tense 24hrs of my life <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Do you really believe something is going to happen? I think it's just someone playing around. Do you remember the site Michaeljacksoncomeback or something like that, which predicted he would be back in 2010? I think it's kinda the same.
  • will be the most tense 24hrs of my life <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Do you really believe something is going to happen? I think it's just someone playing around. Do you remember the site Michaeljacksoncomeback or something like that, which predicted he would be back in 2010? I think it's kinda the same.

Yes, but this one was made on June 25th 2009.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yup. Created June 25th, 2009:

<!-- m -->http://www.who.is/whois/michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/<!-- m -->
    Expiration Date: 2011-06-25
    Creation Date: 2009-06-25
    Last Update Date: 2010-11-18

Only 18 hours and 14 minutes on my countdown! Which it's 1:44am here, so that means it will end on May 23, 2011 at 7pm EST and 4pm PST <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Does it have the same countdown on everyones? or is it based off of time zones? Actually, nevermind. I just changed my time on my computer up two hours, and now it says 16 hours.
    So the 'official' time is 7pm EST Sunday night! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Cool.

The only reason that I'm about 60% sure this is legit, is because it was made 6-25-09. So I'm kinda hyped right now... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if nothing happens, well, im getting pretty used to that feeling. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so ill be fine.
  • I want to stay up and see what happens... my mind tells me nothing big is going to happen but I am still curious, even if the website suddenly changes or something it is still quite cool to see it... I find it strange that it was created on June 25 2009 too, but that doesnt necessarily (sp?) have to mean anything. Still hope it does though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It would've been interesting if it was made like the day before MJ's "death".

Why don't we say facts about the number 23?
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    Only 13 more hours <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I guess I have to set my alarm clock to get up at 2 am and see what happens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    The countdown changed. It was supposed to be 2 am for me when the countdown ended. now it is 7 am when it ends. So they added 5 hours. any thoughts on that?
    If MJ is returning when the countdown ends, it's probably because he needs more time.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Do you remember this forum :

<!-- m -->http://believemj.aktivforum.org/<!-- m -->

before they deleted there countdown it ends in german time at 7:07 am at the 23.05.
    Now the countdown from <!-- w -->www.micheljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- w --> ends in german time at 7:00 am at the 23.05.

Lady Gaga's countdown has changed too....it goes 7 hours more.....i think there much too much 7.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    14 hours more right? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • the countdown will end 12:00 am Central time in America. i think that's a littel too late for something to happen
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    I worked put it end 3pm EST Monday with timer but say ends 12am EST, so we see if time is added
  • How weird that it changed... whatever's going to happen, they need more time. Or they're just messing with us. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Wouldn't be surprised though if the countdown gets changed a couple more times...

However, it will be 7 am my time and Im definitely going to be online and see what happens. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    it will be 12am May 23rd for me. I'll be sleeping... maybe I'll set an alarm to quickly check the website. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->