www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

Comments

• Now it has "Relaxing is one way to describe it..."
  • according to the ticker it will be midnight here in oklahoma. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • LMAO @ the music
  • What is the music it sounds like pirate music.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What is the music it sounds like pirate music.

It's a pan flute.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It's a pan flute.

Thanks, but what is the song?
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    When the wind blows in the right direction, I can smell the sounds... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • I swear I have heard that tune before, it sounds like it is from Sid Meier's Pirates.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hey You, It sounds like a wannabee Narnian Lullaby. Look the heck out!!! These are hypnotic, enabling one to be kidnapped...someone is seriously trying to rile up Aslan.

Also, I have to say that the credibility factor of this entire site is at an all time LOW. First,

NONE of the posts go anywhere or get answered or explain anything. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

NO Judgment Day, <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

NO End of the World, <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

not even a single spark or puff of smoke. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Meantime, some wiseguy sets the clock back to give us two more days,

and then, cuts a third of a day back out, so half of us will be asleep when it reaches ZERO.

WHAT
    am I going to do with all the DIP I ordered for The End of the World party????? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> This isn't Woodstock---Pick a day!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Methinks that there is a Madman at the helm. Or a madWOMAN. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> I heard that MJ's woman is Brazilian. Maybe she didn't like this investigative website and wanted one of her own. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When Mama's happy everyone is happy, eh?

Hey You, It sounds like a wannabee Narnian Lullaby. Look the heck out!!! These are hypnotic, enabling one to be kidnapped...someone is seriously trying to rile up Aslan.

Also, I have to say that the credibility factor of this entire site is at an all time LOW. First,

NONE of the posts go anywhere or get answered or explain anything. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

NO End of the World, <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

not even a single spark or puff of smoke. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

and then, cuts a third of a day back out, so half of us will be asleep when it reaches ZERO.

WHAT
    am I going to do with all the DIP I ordered for The End of the World party????? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> This isn't Woodstock---Pick a day!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Methinks that there is a Madman at the helm. Or a madWOMAN. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> I heard that MJ's woman is Brazilian. Maybe she didn't like this investigative website and wanted one of her own. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When Mama's happy everyone is happy, eh?

Yeah I know, why was it set back, but it wasn't set back 2 days, was it? I think it was set back 5 hours, which is ok for me because it will be the afternoon.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yeah, if mama ain't happy nobody happy...her way or not at all.

What time will it be for you, when/if the countdown ends?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Woww.... music makes me creeped out. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Woww.... music makes me creeped out. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Your a member on the website, right?

You know what happened, I made a comment and then it got deleted from "I think Admin is Michael"
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Woww.... music makes me creeped out. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

You know what happened, I made a comment and then it got deleted from "I think Admin is Michael"

think it makes sense to delete comments of assuming to who the person is
  • Woww.... music makes me creeped out. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Admin didn't delete any comments of other people who think it's MJ or not, but he deleted mine because I said the Admin is... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Admin didn't delete any comments of other people who think it's MJ or not, but he deleted mine because I said the Admin is... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

What did you say?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

What did you say?

People were guessing that it could be MJ or someone close to him, so I said maybe it's Randy Jackson Jr, I know it probably isn't, but because on RJJrs twitter he said he was leaving the country and the Admin said he was also going on vacation during the countdown so it was around the same time, I said it was a possibility, and he deleted it.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Odd....I searched the quote "when the wind blows in the right direction, I can smell the sounds"
    it led me this site:

(translated)

<!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... rmd%3Divns<!-- m -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

WHAT

Yeah I know, why was it set back, but it wasn't set back 2 days, was it? I think it was set back 5 hours, which is ok for me because it will be the afternoon.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yeah, if mama ain't happy nobody happy...her way or not at all.

Last week, it was May 21 at 8 pm, (here) then it was moved two days ahead to May 23 at 8 pm, and today, I see it is supposed to reach zero at 1 am (May 24), here. You all can tell me about it, tomorrow. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This reminds me of those emails you get that say, "If you jump through all these hoops, at the very end there will be a hilarious movie--be sure to do this, you'll REALLY laugh--- (or something similarly rewarding)." And you waste time going through all the hoops and there is NOTHING <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> . I assume things are being loaded into my computer somehow, cookies or something which benefits the senders of the email---not me. I hope not, but it could be a virus. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I hope it is something fun. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That code which everyone was playing with is a file name of a picture, I think. We just don't have access to whose pictures it is in. Perhaps it will be shown to you at zero. <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> Maybe a picture of the man we never knew. Someone screenshot him, please, in case it disappears the next minute, eh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry. Once bitten... <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ha ha ha <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

WHAT

Last week, it was May 21 at 8 pm, (here) then it was moved two days ahead to May 23 at 8 pm, and today, I see it is supposed to reach zero at 1 am (May 24), here. You all can tell me about it, tomorrow. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This reminds me of those emails you get that say, "If you jump through all these hoops, at the very end there will be a hilarious movie--be sure to do this, you'll REALLY laugh--- (or something similarly rewarding)." And you waste time going through all the hoops and there is NOTHING <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> . I assume things are being loaded into my computer somehow, cookies or something which benefits the senders of the email---not me. I hope not, but it could be a virus. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I hope it is something fun. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That code which everyone was playing with is a file name of a picture, I think. We just don't have access to whose pictures it is in. Perhaps it will be shown to you at zero. <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> Maybe a picture of the man we never knew. Someone screenshot him, please, in case it disappears the next minute, eh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry. Once bitten... <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ha ha ha <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Do you think it's a virus <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • This is what the website was just showing:
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    That means it wil end at 10:00 PM Cali. time I will be on that site at that time see what happens.....How exciting.
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    Go check it out now..it's changed!
  • Well Well look who is here.... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Looks like Lady Gaga has a countdown like <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m -->
    Or is it the same.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Surprise surprise....You are born this way?

http://www.ladygaga.com/judas/

Just now on this site:
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m -->

this picture:
  • Countdown is over. Check out the site now. July 2011. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • It has a map in the background and a tick pointed to the fountain of youth and it says

This adventure is not over just yet...
    In fact, this is just the beginning

July 2011

Clues to follow in the coming days...
    Look out for Saunders...