Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Re: the clip above, totally off topic, I could look at his mouth form a smile all day... it's something about how it moves and kinda curves in the corners....

That is exactly what O2 dude doesn't have, while it's kind of a trademark of MJ. To me that was a dead giveaway that O2 dude is not MJ.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Re: the clip above, totally off topic, I could look at his mouth form a smile all day... it's something about how it moves and kinda curves in the corners....

That is exactly what O2 dude doesn't have, while it's kind of a trademark of MJ. To me that was a dead giveaway that O2 dude is not MJ.

THANK YOU!!!!! I KNOW!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm so happy you understand me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But it's not always there, only when he's feeling particularly happy and relaxed (perhaps prankish), not when uncomfortable in certain circumstances.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But it's not always there, only when he's feeling particularly happy and relaxed (perhaps prankish), not when uncomfortable in certain circumstances.

I think I know what you mean....from a hoax point of view he's a prakster......

I hope we don't have a very twisted image of him....he's shy but dearing, victim but master, high morals but prakster, sexy but virgin, totally weird but totally normal and so on and so on....... dead but alive
    My head hurts....sorry I think I lost it....I need a break
  • Now that the thread is reopened i'd like to mention that i was only 1guest and not the other usernames that the moderator pointed. I never said i believe Michael is dead in the first place, just like i haven't cleared my opinion about him being alive either. All i wanted to answer was that if i were him i wouldn't come back next time. So that certainly doesn't point me as a non-believer. As for the fact that some of you got upset for saying this, maybe you are spending too much time in this forum and you don't understand how one feels when he comes reading it. In your desperate way of connecting the dots to a specific result (Michael being alive) you even sell your heart (because i am sure you don't want to offend him or his family) and your intelligence. And may i add that not all of the members do that so this doesn't apply to all, just to be clear. As a matter of fact, some of you seem to be great people who still have good sense and moderation. This is just my short observation as an emotionally person detached of this forum, so it shouldn't offend anyone. And moderators should get their facts straight before giving false information about usernames just to create a wrong perception and influence members' attitude against guests. This is cheating.
  • very funny

this reminds me of a story about Elvis, I don't know if it's true.

The story is that Elvis himself participated in a contest for the best Elvis impersonator and he lost <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->[/quote]

LOL I also heard about this story, absolutely great! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@1guest: why don´t you join us? This forum lives from different characters, opinions, points of view...
    I personally, I still don´t know what to think ( alive / passed away... ) because I am no friend of make-believe and I need some hard facts before I believe in anything. But since 2 years I feel that there is something weird about the story, and in this forum I can find so many facts and ideas in one place, put together by intelligent people in hard work.
    I can understand those who WANT to believe that he is still alive, I can understand those who are doubting, and I can understand those who say: he is gone, life goes on .....

Every opinion is welcome to me. What I don´t welcome is being rude and nasty to someone who doesn´t share the own opinion. I don´t want to be rude to anyone, whoever it is, if it´s hidden Michael or anyone else.
    I just don´t answer to those who are rude. Then it gets boring and they will stop.

I know that so many fans are desperately waiting for him to come back.
    But what will wait for him? The press will be even worse. There was no unwatched step before, it will be even worse afterwards.
    For Michael´s own sake, he should wait until he feels really strong enough to "face the enemy", or maybe he won´t come back because he´s enjoying his freedom and privacy. I could understand it. In this case we´ll never know if he´s still alive or not.
    Who knows.
    I just want to know what´s behind all this weird tabloid stuff, I want the pieces to be put together.
    I can understand those who WANT to believe that he is still alive, I can understand those who are doubting, and I can understand those who say: he is gone, life goes on .....
    There is one other group which include me and some others: those who know he's alive. I don't want it to be true, I'm not doubting and I don't think he's dead. I KNOW he's alive after 2 years of research. There is not a single trace of doubt in my mind about that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    There is one other group which include me and some others: those who know he's alive. I don't want it to be true, I'm not doubting and I don't think he's dead. I KNOW he's alive after 2 years of research. There is not a single trace of doubt in my mind about that.

I'm in the same group as you Souza! 21+ months and doubt never enters my mind, I know Michael's alive, I feel it.

And yes, I think he uses this forum on a regular basis. If I were him, I wouldn't be able to resist!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

THANK YOU!!!!! I KNOW!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm so happy you understand me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I do not know what kind of smile you see in o2 Michael but I see the SAME beautiful smile and teeth. He has very unique features like his curved fingers and his face features that ANY of the impersonators have. Can that be an impersonator that we have never ever seen before? I say NO again. Not every single feature can be the same with Michael. So IMO that was definitely Michael at 02. I'm not going to get into an argument about this but I dislike reading posts like "the 02 guy was like this, 02 guy was like that... he was looking terrible, his smile was not good etc." You guys are so sure that he wasn't Michael but you need to think that what if he was? He would be hurt by the things you are saying about him. Don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your opinion about 02 Michael but I just think that we need to be more careful what we're saying about him as he could be really him, and to me it was definitely Michael himself. I never hesitated about it.

Here are some pictures to make the comparison. When we look at Michael's recent pictures, I see no difference than Michael at 02 except the wig.

2rrkldg.jpg 2ptv4fc.jpg 2co680w.jpg 20f2qf8.jpg ir2pl5.jpg 29o4vme.jpg b81chi.jpg 2rdx08i.jpg 1hckm1.jpg 2jeu368.jpg

His beautiful long and curved fingers.

r6xtmf.jpg fks4d1.jpg 2i6la3n.jpg

Finally I'm going to say that nobody looks like his/her 20s at 50s. I'm not saying that he looks old, no way, he looks amazing but we couldn't expect him to look the same when he was at his 20s or 30s. And again, we shouldn't forget that nobody looks exactly the same in every single picture or footage. The lighting, the angle, the mood of the person and many more things effect the shooting. For better comparison check out these pictures and how the lighting can create a difference btw two same shots. The nose, the smile looks different in each of them.
    9gbukg.jpg

This video is a good one to make the comparison btw Michael and 02 Michael. Blessings to all.
    [youtube:3fdj8bxu]
    There were 2 O2 dudes. One on stage and one behind the curtain. The one behind the curtain was Mike, the one on stage was not. The one on stage has a different smile.

• "You guys are so sure that he wasn't Michael but you need to think that what if he was? He would be hurt by the things you are saying about him. Don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your opinion about 02 Michael but I just think that we need to be more careful what we're saying about him as he could be really him, and to me it was definitely Michael himself. I never hesitated about it."

Totally agree, Purelove.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    There were 2 O2 dudes. One on stage and one behind the curtain. The one behind the curtain was Mike, the one on stage was not. The one on stage has a different smile.
    That´s exactly how i feel too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL @ PureLove; that video even convinces me even more that O2 dude was not MJ.

Actually not. I saw those pictures too. People thought that it was Michael behind the curtain but that was just the flash part of the camera and people thought that there were two Michaels but that was a picture of Michael getting on to the stage. The same one. Where did you see two Michaels at the same time? If there's a picture of that, I would love to see it.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    PureLove, nice pictures. As for me, I'm not definitively sure one way or the other regarding whether "02 dude" was truly MJ.

Andrea, even though I’m a Newbie, after studying this forum, I too believe that MJ contributes to it on a regular basis.
    Souza this is the picture you are talking about two different MJs. People said that this one was at the backstage and the double was at the stage and showed this picture as a proof. But I do not see the one at the stage and this one behind the stage in a picture. Where is the picture we see both of them at the same time? If there's, I'd love to see.

20mdlg.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I will probably die before knowing for sure if there was Michael or a double at O2.

I just don't know.

First impression was that it wasn't him.
    "You guys are so sure that he wasn't Michael but you need to think that what if he was? He would be hurt by the things you are saying about him. Don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your opinion about 02 Michael but I just think that we need to be more careful what we're saying about him as he could be really him, and to me it was definitely Michael himself. I never hesitated about it."

Totally agree, Purelove.
    Michael is a big boy, I think he can handle it and if he has a problem with my opinion, he can fax me. But let's look at it from the other perspective. Many many many people said since March 5, 2009 that it was NOT MJ. So I am not the only one who saw it. What if it's not MJ? And some of his true fans don't even see it's not him? Wouldn't THAT be painful? Again, he did it all on purpose and he's a big boy, so I don't think he will lose any sleep over it, but think about it.

I have said since March 5, 2009 that the guy on stage at O2 was not MJ and I still have that same opinion. I might have another Michael Jackson in mind though, because this guy does not resemble the Michael Jackson I know in any way.

Anyways, this is going in circles. No one will be able to convince me O2 dude was Michael, for many many reasons I am not going to repeat again. Do a search on the forum if you're interested.

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm about to join this group. I have had some doubts, but of late I can't get in touch with that. I feel so strongly that he lives that it's almost touchable. Michael Jackson is NOT dead which I now understand the apathy on the parts of those people whose allegiance I had earlier questioned. They are going on about their business as if no murder has occurred and as if they don't care what happens in the case because if they didn't have a clue, then someone by now has surely pulled their coat tails to the fact this is all smoke and mirrors. I speak of Reverend Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others not in the music entertainment field but who are advocates for equality and justice. If Michael was about to seriously be hanged in the L.A. County Justice Department, they would be making a fuss so big, the whole world would know it. That they aren't concerned, that alone speaks volumes to me. Add the rest of this nonesense and it's a done deal. Michael Jackson IS NOT dead. I'm off the fence and full on board. I am convinced.
    Souza this is the picture you are talking about two different MJs. People said that this one was at the backstage and the double was at the stage and showed this picture as a proof. But I do not see the one at the stage and this one behind the stage in a picture. Where is the picture we see both of them at the same time? If there's, I'd love to see.

20mdlg.jpg

Please don't tell me you think this picture resembles the one ON stage... I don't need a picture of both of them (and there is none) to see that these are two different persons. The fact that you knew what picture I meant tells me you DO think he looks different in this picture.

Okay, need to go now. I will see if I can find strength to show AGAIN why I am sure O2 dude is not Mike when I coma back, but I doubt it. Anyways, it's off topic so please continue this discussion in the O2 subforum.

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

I'm in that group too. Have been since the O2 announcement, even before the "death", I knew that wasn't Michael. I FEEL it. Even w/o clues I'd know, they just reaffirm what I feel. Even with so called "proof" that he is really dead if that day comes, it will be manufactured proof, because my heart and head feel otherwise.
  • "Michael is a big boy, I think he can handle it and if he has a problem with my opinion, he can fax me."
    Be careful, some people might even believe your "innocent" jokes. Unless that is what you want;)
  • Pure Love....I agree 100% with you. All these pictures are the same person. I realize that Michael most likely had doubles to defer the crowds at some point for his own safety, however, whether the TII was suppose to be concerts or a movie, why would he put in a double for that? He was a perfectionist, would he leave that to someone else? I think not. I just don't understand why everyone is determined to believe that was not him. God, I hope he doesn't read here.
  • Mee too. Especially the "freaky clown smile" part.
  • I can understand those who WANT to believe that he is still alive, I can understand those who are doubting, and I can understand those who say: he is gone, life goes on .....

I'm in that group too. Have been since the O2 announcement, even before the "death", I knew that wasn't Michael. I FEEL it. Even w/o clues I'd know, they just reaffirm what I feel. Even with so called "proof" that he is really dead if that day comes, it will be manufactured proof, because my heart and head feel otherwise.

Sorry, that´s right, I forgot your group of hoaxers...
    I would love to join you, but I´m not in that stage yet. It´s a 2 year amount of posts, opinions, facts I still have to check. I have to get the puzzle together.
    @purelove, thanks for the photos!
    I don´t have any opinion yet if it´s Michael at O2 or an impersonator.

Love&Peace