Harvey's Twitter Post about MJ's investigation

Comments

• Hey
    I merged the topics about the complete investigation and harvey´s twitter post about that.
    They both discuss the same. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yeah, I don´t like that article at all... it makes me think same thing - what if we are wrong, we owe million apologizes to many many people. We should be ashamed... BUT...NO, NO, NO! I won´t lose my faith because of this. Even if Murray goes to jail it doesn´t prove that MJ is gone, it would be probably staged, if it will happen of course;)
    I don´t dare to believe BOW 100% but...never know, she makes lot of sense. We´ll see...
    Lot of strange things will happen in January... we´ll see...
    Take it that way - we´ve been unrespectful all past 6 months, they understand us, they will eventually forgive us if it turns out that we´re wrong.
    Hey, ladies: NO RIP! Not now! Hold on tight to not fall from your saddle - we take the ride until the end... or new beginning <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Love you !
  • There´s an interesting vid on youtube:
    [youtube:h5tebj0f]

on the one hand Tmz says, "it's all but certain Dr. Conrad Murray will be criminally charged in MJ's death." The other thing is "it's all but certain the case will be filed."

Aren´t these two different things??
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    rofl
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    Keep the Faith! The Great Adventure is not over yet!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> NO IT IS NOT THAT WILL BE WHEN MJ GOES BAM KEEP THE FAITH IT CANT BE MUCH LONGER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    You know guys, i've been stuck between my heart and mind! My mind wants to believe he's gone cause it thinks it would be much harder to see someone being charged for Michael's death. And my heart is still telling me to keep the faith and it's kinda excited God knows for what. But i want to cry. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • He is not gone! There you go people go and say he's gone again, why would you say that after an article like this, this is all part of the hoax can't you see!
  • He is not gone! There you go people go and say he's gone again, why would you say that after an article like this, this is all part of the hoax can't you see!
    I dont see why Murray would go to jail if it were a hoax...not really the article but if Murray goes to jail I dont see where to go from there...Michael Wouldnt allow someone to go to jail for a hoax...so if murray gets busted and MJ doesnt come out of hiding or Murray doesnt admit about the hoax to save his ass then i dont see this being a hoax anymore...But we will just have to wait and see the verdict to Murray...but other then that i am at a complete loss as to where to go from here... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    its sad to see that most of you haven't even considered the possibility of him being dead.
    if this is case, I hope that conrad will be in jail for a long time(even though I think that is not gonna happen..it is a difficult case).

we have heard before that he would be prosecuted whitin weeks, but we also heard it would take place sometime between january and february, so..
  • I always knew there would be that possibility...it just sux its almost the end of this investigation and when there is an arrest ...everyone is almost done with their mourning and i will just be startin the whole process...i was more on the side that he was alive rather than dead...just a tiny tiny part me thought he dead and like the rest was all on this investigation...I think i was REALLY hoping he lived because of how everything was treated after Michael's death...I feel like he didnt get a proper memorial or burial or anything...but who knows we may never know...After Murray goes to jail if he goes to jail...i will finally accept it...but prob still go on here to check to see how things have turned and see other ideas people may come up with lol if that makes sense at all to any of you
  • I rest my case for now, ofcourse there is the possibility that he may be gone but still there is more evidence that he is alive then dead.
  • Did you see what it said "He did not commit any crime by giving Michael that drug <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

They right,he didin't commint any crime. Propofol is not a controlled substance, though its very rare to administrate it at home specially with no anesthesiologist available. But the dosage which is still unknown may be his fall.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Why hadn´t Blackorwhite said that the investigations were allready over last month <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Guuuyyysss please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> keep the faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ! this is nothing, really NOTHING ! (at least for me). Police is in the hoax, Murray is in the hoax, don't you get that ?:) And ...TMZ is TMZ <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Everything is clear, this is part of the hoax, it has to be done in order to makes it look (this whole story) credible. Even if we will see Murray arrested (eg on photo or video) it will be staged, just like his recently case in court <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. We have soo many "evidences" , inconsistencies in this whole "death" of MJ and such a tiny thing (which is also a part of the hoax) will make you sure that MJ is really dead ?:) Noo way my dears <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

KEEP THE FAITH ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Okay, I'm sort of freaking out now.
    But the part of me that thinks MJ is alive is trying to calm down the part of me that knows he's dead.
    Okay, so that article states that the DA and LAPD are supposed to meet, right? In a matter of weeks? What if that day is the 18th? Wasn't something big supposed to happen on that day?
  • People please! This is Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators Forum, so don't be inappropriate and keep the RIPs down. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It's a TMZ article, haven't we seen many of these until now?
    KEEP THE FAITH, I think it says it all.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    well this is a bit of a hurdle to get over, but we will.

the drug is meant for a hospital
    Murray has been back at work
    it's just a little cover up, think about it, we kept saying why this why that, and now they gave us something to work on.
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    BOW said Murray is involved, but only temporarily and that Michael "invested in AP".

Maybe this is the end for Murray's part? And if Michael is controlling the press in some
    way he can dictate what we get see and what not. I for one, don't think the song for instance, "leaked" by accident.

She also said that January will be a very interesting month to watch.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Just to calm you a little bit

I have seen a program on RTL where the chef of BEM predicted that Michael Jackson will not go on stage. And some days ago he was again on a this tv show where they have reflected the year, a guest has mentioned, didn´t you predicted that Michael Jackson will not do the shows and he said yes. I think this is realy strange..I am very shure that he knows something for he is a big man in this business.
  • Okay, I know there is a big debate going on regarding the validity of BOW.

But she said a lot will happen in Jan and also that Michael controls all news released?..

that is very true!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i think she/he is real we just gotta keep beLIEving
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Ok as i said guys this is NOTHING,don't give up,we've reached to an interesting point at an interesting time <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> .Even if Murray is jailed,it will not mean that Michael is dead!Michael is perfectionist,if he hoaxed his death(and i'm convinced in it),if he pulled off his memorial,"funeral",charges should take place,cause it will seem really unreal,cause more and more people think that smth fishy is goin' on with posponing the charges,even if Murray is charged(and i highly doubt it),it will be a show, a part of a hoax which was planned.We have discovered so many valuable things that lead us to the conclusion that he's ALIVE,ALIVE,ALIVE!!!!!BRING ME AT LEAST 10 FACTS THAT HE'S GONE(BESIDES MEDIA'S TRASH AND CONTRADICTING INFO).WHY WOULD M.J.'S DEATH-INVESTIGATION END EXACTLY AT ELVIS'S BIRTHDAY??!!!!THERE CANNOT BE SO MANY COINCIDENCES!IT'S UNREAL PEOPLE!.I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER GIVE UP,JUST NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO ACSEPT AND IT'D TOO PAINFUL, BUT ALSO CAUSE I HAVE CAME TO MY PERSONAL CONCLUSION AFTER THOSE 7 MONTHS CONSIDERONG ALL THE CLUES THAT HE IS ALIVE AS IS ELVIS.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    finding a date so everyone can see the show (reveal) is a little tricky ... but we're told it will happen in a matter of weeks

I think that is what is important in this article! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's what struck odd to me in the article as well!!! I don't see how they could say they would have to wait until everyone could get together. Does that make sense to anyone else? Now, I'm only going 30% in on the whole BOW thing because of all the other let downs before, however, didn't this person state that every interview and article that comes out regarding MJ had a message in it? Or something along those lines? Gives us something to think about.

I don't see Murray being charged with this at all.
  • Another thing to help calm everyone down. I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it here and other threads involving the tmz article. I think it's very interesting what the detective told the fan. Here's the post:

According to the detective on the case, the investigation is not finished. A fan called him and spoke to him on the phone. Here's the transcript of the conversation:

http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/sho%20...%20post484458
    MJ Family of Fans Worldwide,
    A Group of MJ Fans have been calling Detective Smith of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to find out what is the status of Michael Jackson's ****cide Investigation.
    Detective Smith, LAPD, Lead Detective in MJ's ****cide Case: direct phone number ~213-486-6908.
    GIVE THEM A CALL AND LET THEM KNOW MJ FANS WORLDWIDE WANTS ACTION, MOVEMENT and JUSTICE FOR our BELOVED MICHAEL!!!
    ************************************************** *********************************************
    @ejacobs and MJ Family:
    I just called and literally had a 5 minutes conversation with Detective Smith: direct phone number ~213-486-6908.

Me: "Am I speaking to Detective Smith?"
    Det Smith: "Yes. This is Detective Smith, LAPD."
    Me: "I'm calling to find out what is going on in Michael Jackson's Investigation. What is taking so long in Michael Jackson's Investigations?"
    Det Smith: "We are working on the case and we have alot of Interview to conduct. He was involved with a lot of people and we don't want to miss anything or anyone."
    Me: "What about Dr. Murray? Have you throughly investiagated and interviewed him?"
    Det. Smith: Yes, we have interviewed Dr. Murray extensively last year."
    Me: "We are VERY anxious to get some movement in Michael's case and Justice for him. We don't want Michael's case to into a Black Hole and people forget."
    Det Smith: "No, No One is going to forget about a case of this magnitude. No one is going to forget Michael Jackson. Not someone of this magnitude."
    Me: No, that goes without saying, No one will ever forget Michael Jackson. We just don't want them to forget about his case and Michael getting justice."
    Det Smith: "I understand."
    Me: "What is the next step because it's been a few months since a lot of Activity in Michael's investigation since last July/Agust.. but it has gone silent."
    Det Smith: "The next step is after our investigation is complete, is to turn over the case to the District Attorneys' Office and they will do one of two things: 1). Bring Charges in his case OR 2). Drop the Case."
    Me: "When do you expect to hand the case over to the District Attorneys office. Next month, next two months,by Michael's Birthday in August, by his 1st Year Memorial in June? When??
    Det Smith: "Sometime this year. I can't give you a specific time."
    Me: This year, we're only 5 days into the New Year 2010!! Can you give me something sooner than that?"
    Det Smith: "I know, I know it's only the beginning of a New Year, but I can't give you a specific time the case with go the the DA Office."
    Me: "We just want Justice for Michael."
    Det Smith: "I understand and we are doing our best."
    Me: "Are you the main detective on Michael's case? Are you the Only One working on this case?"
    Det Smith. "Yes, I am the main Detective on this case, but I have a whole team helping me with Mr. Jackson Investigation".
    Me: "OK - Detective Smith, We hope to see some activity in Michael's case very soon. You've been very helpful. Thank you for your time".
    Det Smith - "You're welcome."
    I hope that I remembered everything! He was very decent and cooperative. KEEP CALLING HIM EVERYONE!! I felt like he is EXPECTING more call from MJ FANS!! WE are Definitely RAISING OUR VOICES FOR OUR BELOVED MICHAEL!!

MJ FAMILY OF FANS WORLDWIDE MOBOLIZE!!

XOXOXOX - MJ,
    IreneLovesMichael
    A DEVOTED MJ FAN FOREVER, FOR ALL TIMES, Bloomfield, NJ
    Keep in mind that there's been loads of reports that the case has been completed and Dr.Murray's going to arrested soon. That was months ago and nothing's happened. I wouldn't believe anything the tabloids say until I see it with my own eyes. When I see Dr. Murray being arrested on TV, and is charged with homicide/murder,etc, then I might believe it.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Countenance, countenance my dears.

There's nothing to be afraid of.
    This is wake-up time, in order to get the things revealed somebody must start talking, right?
    How would you like to start it?
    Michael coming on stage and saying: "oh geez, I am so sorry, but it was a hoax"?
    There is so much still to come.
    If you faint now, you will miss all the best - so get your cold water in immediate reach <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

If this court case will be of same character as those with the child support, I will have to keep myself from laughing and falling off the chair.

REMEMBER that Michael NEVER let us down.
    He ALWAYS gave us ALL INDICATIONS to let us KEEP THE FAITH.

Do you really expect Mr. Murray going to court and jail?
    A person that wrote a public letter to his "fans": "In my absence, I will continue to manage the practice, and be involved as much as possible but it will be from a distance."

An actor, whose voice and behaviour was being altered in the "Thank you" video to ressemble Michael and to thank his friends for their "continued support"?
    This was first class technique.
    "They mean the world to me!" Remember that sentence?
    You continued supporters mean the world to Michael.

HEADS UP, ladies, there is nothing to fear and all to expect.
    Relax, get your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Couldn't agree more. Keep the faith,the best has yet to come. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We heard this news several times before, nothing new; plus TMZ says it's not so sure Murray will be prosecuted. ANd it says he can't be prosecuted or having somministered Propofol, which is a lie, cos he couldn't do that in California.So don't loose hope!!!
  • I found a post about this on MJHD.net. I find this interesting...
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-death-investigation-lapd-manslaughter/

The latest article tells us the investigation is over.. and I quote:
    "Our sources say detectives completed their investigation late last month"

But an older article
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-death-propofol-reality-show-documentary-tv-special-british/

I quote:
    "One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years.""

Ok,One article states the investigation is over and another(Dec 23rd) states that Dr Murray's expecting the investigation to take a "couple of years"? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm not sure what to think, but it's a little weird that both articles were published within weeks of each other. Maybe it's just me... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->