Harvey's Twitter Post about MJ's investigation

Comments

• This is mjalive999's new video talking specifically about this news. For anyone who may have slightly lost the faith after reading about the completed death investigation article I'd watch this (:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Kc2jbH1w&feature=sub<!-- m -->
  • Keep in mind that no official statement has been released by the LAPD.. only a "source" has leaked the info to TMZ
  • Keep in mind that no official statement has been released by the LAPD.. only a "source" has leaked the info to TMZ

That's right.. And TMZ doesn't really have sources either.. They are always first when it comes to MJ.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    My mind is all over the place right now. Half of me wants to believe he's still alive but the other half of me is saying that he's dead. I told myself that if Dr Murray went to jail he was gone and now that's going to happen.
    All these months we've been saying things about Michael's family when all they were doing was telling the truth. I feel horrible now. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I'm sorry but these type of posts are getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I can't believe people allow a stupid article upset them so much! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> You allow TMZ to have power over you too. If their watching this forum, they know that putting an article out about an arrest will upset people! Yes, MJ could be dead, but that article doesn't prove anything. Their giving Murray a heads up for goodness sakes! Police NEVER do that, EVER!That's ridiculous!!

We're NOT calling the Jackson's liars. We're questioning their actions and we want to truth. There's nothing wrong with that. Let's think positive and stop the "I feel so horrible, he's dead, etc" posts. This is a HOAX forum, if you believe that MJs dead, there's plenty of forums you can go to to talk about how horrible you feel, etc. We're here to find the truth and we will. Keep the faith!

Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm tired of reading depressing posts. I'm not here for that, I'm here for Michael and to investigate what happened to him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Right you are. Right you are. Please guys, try to analize what TMZ said. There's nothing to worry about. NOTHING.
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I've also read about it on contactmusic.com - but who knows who their sources are?

I haven't heard any news about it on the radio, which I listen to the whole day basically, but yesterday, they played an interview with Janet, talking about her love life!

I STILL BELIEVE
  • BOY! I felt like I was about to give up when I read the article, but then, I guess something is telling me that it's still a hoax for that matter. I'm still trying to "KEEP THE FAITH" as much as I possibly can. However, I'm sure if my mom were to find out about the case, then she'd be like "You need to realize MJ's gone, so move on."

But, as I said, no matter what, nothing is gonna change my mind at this point. I'm still doing my best to try & "KEEP THE FAITH!"
  • I've also read about it on contactmusic.com - but who knows who their sources are?

I haven't heard any news about it on the radio, which I listen to the whole day basically, but yesterday, they played an interview with Janet, talking about her love life!

I STILL BELIEVE

It came from TMZ first and then all the other websites and news outlets pick it up.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I'm here
    I still do not lose my faith <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    It is not over yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

All for Love <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Check this out. Sky news UK have a video of Murray with their news report.

link: <!-- m -->http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... LA_Sources<!-- m -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Check this out. Sky news UK have a video of Murray with their news report.

link: <!-- m -->http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... LA_Sources<!-- m -->

great minds i was just gonna post its on SKY NEWS!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Watch the news guys. Breaking story. Murray indicted <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TMZ is first.. Everyone follows.. They don't even know if this is fake or not.
    -They just write for money.

Michael for media is money..

Just because it's on the news, doesn't mean it's true.
    then i just read they got their info off TMZ.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Just do not be blinded by media
  • There's nothing on LAPD official site&blog either, there was nothing on CNN for all day, TMZ is the only source... in any case, i think we were all expecting this to come, didn't we? I really don't understand some depressive reactions out of the blue. It looks like there's some ice shifting finally and that's what we were praying for: hoax or justice! There can be nothing worse than June 25, whatever happens will bring us some closure. I'm more scared of nothing happening at all.

Right now we must stand united as never before, if this is the case of things wraping up!

Hugs to you, guys!
    i understand where your coming from.. but its still <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> happy for justice but sad for reality if its true and its all come to an end..
    @lisap27
    No matter what happens, we bring it together to end!
    No one is alone, we keep each other straight and strong
  • Don't worry guys. Sky News in the UK have often 'followed' with stories that break on TMZ. It's happened before. Calm down everyone. All will be fine.
    your right guys thanks.. don't know why i'm freaked out.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i usually take it on the chin and wait.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

patience is a virtue!! i'll keep telling myself that!!
  • This one is from Perez Hilton's Blog
    Bad news for Dr. Conrad Murray.

Looks like prosecutors are finally ready to seek an indictment again Michael Jackson's doctor on a charge of involuntary manslaughter!

An anonymous police source revealed Dr. Murray would be "prosecuted on a theory of gross negligence."

However, LAPD must follow procedures and present the case to the district attorney before an indictment can be sought.

As for Dr. Murray, a spokesperson for the doc and his attorney claims Murray has no comment and that he never administered or prescribed anything that should have killed Jackson.

But things aren't looking good for Dr. Murray.

Several witnesses have been interviewed, many of which were with Jackson during his last few days. Not to mention that authorities have medical expert witnesses lined up to testify about standard care.

Now all that's left is to wait until the district attorney's office conducts an internal review and determining when the grand jury will be available to hear the case.

Wonder what the jury will decide.

Here is the link --> <!-- m -->http://perezhilton.com/2010-01-08-manslaughter<!-- m -->
  • I was watching TV today (a Romanian news station) and they showed this like every hour at the news report... They always mentioned that the source was TMZ.com, but they were saying it like they got it from some idk what official source. I guess this just comes to show how unprofessional the media can be, at least in here.
  • OK you guys i admit when i read this i thought it was game over but after i slept on it i had a very strange dream...like the whole hoax thing was laid into my head Michael was in my dream explaining everything!!!...I felt like i actually met him i feel rejuvenated and ready to pursue this!!! I love this dream and hopefully i never forget it but it was AWESOME who knew such a dream can give me so much faith!!! everything is so clear...
    THANK YOU GUYS REALLY...im pumped now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i wish i didnt wake up though haha he was so beautiful and his voice sounded so real heehee ok man i cant wait for this month to kick into full gear
  • I admit that when I first heard about this I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again. Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before." <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX

*Join*

Maybe he is following the songs in This Is It..

He wanted to start something.. You know.. Follow his tracks.. What is his last song? Could be something with this.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

1. Wanna Be Startin Something/Speechless
    2. Jam
    3. Drill/They Don't Care About Us
    4.Human Nature
    5. Smooth Criminal
    6. The Way You Make Me Feel
    7. Jackson 5 Medley (I Want You Back, The Love You Save, and I'll Be There)
    8. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
    9. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
    10. Thriller
    11. Beat It
    12. Black or White
    13. Earth Song
    14. Billie Jean
    15. Man in the Mirror
    Credits: This Is It, Human Nature
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    "Within weeks". Bah. And how many times have we heard this before?

hahaha you just reminded me .. remember back...way back when they said Murray would be arrested in two weeks?
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    Yes we ARE horrible! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And it hurts much much more than it did way back in june. People are slowly moving on by now and we just lost him all over again. Just think how Michael would have been feeling this 6 months, we questioned his kid's tears, his mother's, brother's and the whole family's grief. We didn't pray for his soul to get peace. We took everything as a joke, we laughed at their words. Mostly, WE WISHED HIS MURDERER TO BE FREE. we just hurt Michael all this months. Our lives are going to be hell by people laughin at us and telling us how FOOLISH we were acting all these days. Oh god have some mercy.

Even if we are wrong.. Michael is the one that taught us to not believe everything we read.. I think he would be proud that we are thinking for ourselves and not letting the media spoon feed us anymore .. even if we are wrong!