Harvey's Twitter Post about MJ's investigation

Comments

• ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Ok as i said guys this is NOTHING,don't give up,we've reached to an interesting point at an interesting time <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> .Even if Murray is jailed,it will not mean that Michael is dead!Michael is perfectionist,if he hoaxed his death(and i'm convinced in it),if he pulled off his memorial,"funeral",charges should take place,cause it will seem really unreal,cause more and more people think that smth fishy is goin' on with posponing the charges,even if Murray is charged(and i highly doubt it),it will be a show, a part of a hoax which was planned.We have discovered so many valuable things that lead us to the conclusion that he's ALIVE,ALIVE,ALIVE!!!!!BRING ME AT LEAST 10 FACTS THAT HE'S GONE(BESIDES MEDIA'S TRASH AND CONTRADICTING INFO).WHY WOULD M.J.'S DEATH-INVESTIGATION END EXACTLY AT ELVIS'S BIRTHDAY??!!!!THERE CANNOT BE SO MANY COINCIDENCES!IT'S UNREAL PEOPLE!.I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER GIVE UP,JUST NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO ACSEPT AND IT'D TOO PAINFUL, BUT ALSO CAUSE I HAVE CAME TO MY PERSONAL CONCLUSION AFTER THOSE 7 MONTHS CONSIDERONG ALL THE CLUES THAT HE IS ALIVE AS IS ELVIS.

They did not ended at Elvis birthday but late last month, and if I have understood it right it is still not over. TMZ has just released this "news" today
  • OMG <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> What does this mean <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Please God, I'm still trying to dance the dream. I don't want to wake up and find it was really a nightmare. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am still keeping the faith until the very end. Michael, I love you more <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

PS - If this turns out to be true, heaven forbid, I say we take the prosecution, sentencing and punishment of Conrad Murray into our own hands. All in favor say"aye". <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • My guest is that he will be charged with some type of involuntary manslaughter but plead it down to a misdemeanor, which means he won't do any jail time. He has no previous record (other than child support) and he will be able to produce many many letters from patients who atest to his character,so it'll be a slap on the hand. If you read the article, it does say he did not break any laws by administering the drugs to MJ. Think about it, if the courts went after every doctor who gave a patient a drug and that patient later died, then the courts would be full of doctors.
    MJ is alive and he's no fool. He knew the good doctor would have to face the charges. I say if he's charged, we need to look at who he gets as criminal lawyer, here in Los Angeles, the good ones don't come cheap. If it's a high power lawyer, then BINGO! cause Murray does not have the funds to pay this type of an attorney, but of course MJ does.
  • I knew Januuary 2010 would be a busy news month. Im actually relieved on one level, as i desperately need to know what happened to MJ on June 25th.

Ive waivered between a death hoax or a murder cover up. I havent been able to rest for 6 months now because my gut instinct is telling me that something isnt right.

I know that if MJ has died, then we all owe it to him to uncover the truth about what happened to him and who was involved. Knowing the truth will give him justice and will give us closure.

I know that, if he has died, i havent been able to grieve because i have had too many unanswered questions.

I have a strong feeling about Jan 25th 2010.. 7 months after June 25th.

I really do think we are going to get some answers this month. And even if they are not the answers we may want, it will be a great help to us all.

Peace... lets just see what happens and what is revealed. xx
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Hey guys and girls, also something to think about as well This is it is out on dvd around the end of the month so they have to keep MJ in the news ect to boost sales since most have prob moved on and don't think about MJ the way we do, but seeing Murray and court stuff may make some want to go out and buy the dvd to see for them selves if he looked ill ect.
  • My guest is that he will be charged with some type of involuntary manslaughter but plead it down to a misdemeanor, which means he won't do any jail time. He has no previous record (other than child support) and he will be able to produce many many letters from patients who atest to his character,so it'll be a slap on the hand. If you read the article, it does say he did not break any laws by administering the drugs to MJ. Think about it, if the courts went after every doctor who gave a patient a drug and that patient later died, then the courts would be full of doctors.
    MJ is alive and he's no fool. He knew the good doctor would have to face the charges. I say if he's charged, we need to look at who he gets as criminal lawyer, here in Los Angeles, the good ones don't come cheap. If it's a high power lawyer, then BINGO! cause Murray does not have the funds to pay this type of an attorney, but of course MJ does.

I believe he has a previous record of domestic violence also.
  • The administering of the drug is not the problem nor the question. It's what he did or did not do after he gave him the drug that's suspect. If that ain't criminal, then what the hell is? A child could've handled themselves better. His behavior reeks of him being the one that was high on drugs, not Michael. Probably smoking some drough and lost track of what he was supposed to be doing, which is monitoring his patient <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I can't even discuss this it pisses me off. Trying to have a calm day today. From the onset though, looks as if that just won't be in my cards unfortunately. I feel the heat rising.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I knew Januuary 2010 would be a busy news month. Im actually relieved on one level, as i desperately need to know what happened to MJ on June 25th.

Ive waivered between a death hoax or a murder cover up. I havent been able to rest for 6 months now because my gut instinct is telling me that something isnt right.

I know that if MJ has died, then we all owe it to him to uncover the truth about what happened to him and who was involved. Knowing the truth will give him justice and will give us closure.

I know that, if he has died, i havent been able to grieve because i have had too many unanswered questions.

I have a strong feeling about Jan 25th 2010.. 7 months after June 25th.

I really do think we are going to get some answers this month. And even if they are not the answers we may want, it will be a great help to us all.

Peace... lets just see what happens and what is revealed. xx

I agree, all the 7's and then 7 months later...
    Even if they say Murray is in jail. Who says its not all staged?

and January 25th is my birthday so I hope he returns then <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • finding a date when everyone can show is a little tricky ...

well sure it is, so many people: Kenny, Travis, Randy Phillips, the dancers, the Jacksons, Liz, Mac, Craig Harvey, Chief Bratton, UCLA staff, FL staff, FBI, LAPD, LAX staff, half of Hollywood and Manly - the whole crowd!

sv1lhf.gif
  • Hotgirl1Hotgirl1 Posts: 124
    I Feel like i just now lost him...Now my denial is over and it took 7 months to figure it out, Michael I hope you forgive me for all we put you and your family through, I really do because I don't know if i can forgive myself...I promise to you and to myself that i won't be so disrespectful to your family and the ones who deeply care for you. I am Deeply torn by all of this now...I shall go into mourning process now...Peace to You and Your Family Michael. God Bless You!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> RIP Michael Jackson <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sorry but are you for real?......I mean, why douse it appear that every time we get closer to what's going on or what's about to happen we see news like this and on top of it all certain posters who come out of the wood works with the o'l " I knew it....he's gone...booohoo" bs, now i_need YoU I'm not saying you are one of those posters...but....I find it a bit funny how it all seems to happen this way...Now everybody has to ask themselves why every time we hear an update on this case it's coming from a tabloid rag and not the actual source? Look at all the "real" death cases out in the news like 911 and the Anna Nicole case or better yet the kid who is being held here in Detroit MI. for attempting to use a air craft as a weapon of mass destruction....look how with this case the information is coming strait from the US Department of Justice or in the A.N.S It was the Seminole police department or even with 911 the US Government....even though I have my suspicions with them but that's another show!......but my point is look at the way in which these stores were covered/ announced and look at how this Bull Sh_it is reported and most importantly by "WHO". When I see post like the one above it just sends of bells to me that we obviously have some folks on here who are placed specifically to 1. to get us to doubt all of the hard work and evidence we have put into this or 2. through us off the sent and have us looking in another direction. People, this is just one of many diversionary tactics to through us off the trail.....use your head, don't fall for it and don't lose hope,
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I just imagined we would all join the public hearing - imagine: they would have to hold it at Staples...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If Murray does get convicted of these crimes in the USA what is the likely sentence for involuntary manslaughter and gross misconduct?

How many years in prison? Life? Could he get the death penalty?
  • Jesus Christ!! Why are you crying?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Just because Death Investigation is complete, doesn't mean someone is being punished!
    It says Murray will not be charged! Because giving propofol is not against the laws.

Murray will not be charged!

I Just got really happy after reading 1. News on TMZ.
    -"Dr. Murray did not break any laws in administering Propofol to Jackson."

As I have said and thought.. Murray will not be charged, and not found guilty of Michael's death.. Even he was said to give alot of propofol, and that was the reason why Michael died.

If it was a normal guy that was killed of drugs, gave by a doctor at the hospital.. IT would be drama, and the police would put the man in jail for at least one week.. Then he would be punished/not punished soon after jail

7 Months since Michael's death.. When is the Memorial and This Is It award thing, 25th January?..
    7!! Months after Michael's "sudden-death.." I don't think it is 25th January, but please check it out.

If Michael really is dead.. OMG.. I'm glad I don't live in USA.. The place seems to be the worst place ever.
    And the world is disgusting.. Not worth to live. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

We have to focus on our clues, and facts we got.. Proves we have..
    I'm aint wasting my time to see you fall down of an article wrote of TMZ!! We have too much proves, and if Murray suddently is being jailed, I'm sure Michael will come out.. Tell everything..

Michael makes a real thriller for us..

Michael is "bigger" than 9/11.. His death is bigger news that anything else in the world!
    -Everyone knew Michael.. Even though 9/11 was more "horrible." My point is if Michael was dead, everyone working with this case would be so fast to complete this, that we wouldn't react that he even was dead..

Wasting time about childsupport on Murray, instead of invigest the death.. Hmmm?
    .. Michael is about to return.. Realize it.
    -Michael wouldn't hurt Murray, so Michael will come back.. Or he is for sure dead.

Keep the faith! We are not giving this up!! Stay calm, keep focusing. There is so much strange going on!
  • Hey guys and girls, also something to think about as well This is it is out on dvd around the end of the month so they have to keep MJ in the news ect to boost sales since most have prob moved on and don't think about MJ the way we do, but seeing Murray and court stuff may make some want to go out and buy the dvd to see for them selves if he looked ill ect.

The DVD's would sell so DAMN, if Michael was back by then.. Standing there at the release.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Man that was alive, then died, then came back.. Everyone on the planet would know who Michael was then.
  • "Within weeks". Bah. And how many times have we heard this before?

Exactly! My sentiments exactly, Bec! We have heard this over and over like a broken record. And, if Murray will be charged criminally in any fashion it would have made logical sense to SUSPEND his license in the interim. There is no way on God's green earth that if all of this was real that the justice system or medical board would allow him to even treat another patient until the investigation was complete and the file was officially closed!

This all indicates to me that it has to be a hoax. Michael, is directing this and it appears that a frenzy is mounting once again prior to the release of "This Is It". We must remember that Michael craves mystery and magic and really knows how to wow the masses. He is a genius when it comes to marketing and this ploy is all in line with his business tactics. It is clever and I don't blame him. I truly think he has something up his sleeve and I can't wait for it all to unfold. I just am not accustomed to waiting this long for anything, gosh darn it all! However, he said it was a journey and a journey is generally lengthy in nature and I cannot suspect that the intention for his disappearance has been played out yet. It all takes time and I do believe more is happening behind the scenes than we can ever conceive of. All I can say is God bless you Michael, I love you, we all love you. We wish good health, happiness, peace and safety be with you and your family always!
  • People you really need to wake up, and stop crying and react after just article as if Michael really isn't here anymore because we all know HE'S STILL ALIVE, Why are we here together for more then six months and you all want to give up just like that and throw your hands up after just an article... It's weird that they said last month that the investigation could take years for it to complete and then this month they say it is completed, that must ring a bell to everyone right? Because they are lying in front of our noses. So stop the crying because we all know Michael is still here!
  • Sentencing for Involuntary Manslaughter in California is low. See link: <!-- m -->http://www.ehow.com/way_5185339_involun ... lines.html<!-- m -->

Also.. WHY ARE THE POLICE GIVING MURRAY A HEADS UP AGAIN?????????

Which police force does this???? Are they trying to give him as much warning as possible so he can do a runner??? I really think Dr Murray is going to skip the country.
  • My mind is all over the place right now. Half of me wants to believe he's still alive but the other half of me is saying that he's dead. I told myself that if Dr Murray went to jail he was gone and now that's going to happen.
    All these months we've been saying things about Michael's family when all they were doing was telling the truth. I feel horrible now. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    even if Michael is dead, I think Murray is not going to jail..it is a very weak case they have against him, especially because Propofol is not a controlled substance.
    anesthesia intoxication happens quite often and the doctor never gets prosecuted.
    he certainly was negligent, but I don't think that's enough to do any jail time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Only TMZ reported this, and it is strange , on TMZ there are MJ news almost every day, sometimes 2 in a day. The site which reported his "death" first, before Jermaine announced that.

So they care so much about MJ. Are they trying to make believe us that he "dead"?
    idk what is going on...
  • Ask any policeman... they never give warnings of arrest to a suspect. Its ridiculous.
  • Sentencing for Involuntary Manslaughter in California is low. See link: <!-- m -->http://www.ehow.com/way_5185339_involun ... lines.html<!-- m -->

Also.. WHY ARE THE POLICE GIVING MURRAY A HEADS UP AGAIN?????????

Which police force does this???? Are they trying to give him as much warning as possible so he can do a runner??? I really think Dr Murray is going to skip the country.
    You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! They always give Murray a head up! It's like their saying" Murray, we're going to arrest you any day now, now's your chance to catch a plane out of the country so we can't arrest you and you won't stand trial or go to jail!!! have fun!". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Not a smart thing to do guys, not at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I would think if they were to arrest Murray it'll be without any notice so it'll be a surprise and he wouldn't have time to skip the country... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • My mind is all over the place right now. Half of me wants to believe he's still alive but the other half of me is saying that he's dead. I told myself that if Dr Murray went to jail he was gone and now that's going to happen.
    All these months we've been saying things about Michael's family when all they were doing was telling the truth. I feel horrible now. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I'm sorry but these type of posts are getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I can't believe people allow a stupid article upset them so much! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> You allow TMZ to have power over you too. If their watching this forum, they know that putting an article out about an arrest will upset people! Yes, MJ could be dead, but that article doesn't prove anything. Their giving Murray a heads up for goodness sakes! Police NEVER do that, EVER!That's ridiculous!!

We're NOT calling the Jackson's liars. We're questioning their actions and we want to truth. There's nothing wrong with that. Let's think positive and stop the "I feel so horrible, he's dead, etc" posts. This is a HOAX forum, if you believe that MJs dead, there's plenty of forums you can go to to talk about how horrible you feel, etc. We're here to find the truth and we will. Keep the faith!

Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm tired of reading depressing posts. I'm not here for that, I'm here for Michael and to investigate what happened to him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • I admit that when I first heard about this I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again. Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before." <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX
  • I admit that when I first heard about this I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again. Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before." <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX

*Join*

Maybe he is following the songs in This Is It..

He wanted to start something.. You know.. Follow his tracks.. What is his last song? Could be something with this.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->