Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Fact is this tweet was meant to be like that. He left those numbers there because of something..he didn't do that before with the rest of the pics..
    Now we have to wait for the hearing I guess..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    28 august 2010 ??!! Right after the hearing..You be the judge.. ---> 28 - 2010- 8 - 07 - 1923 RT @jermjackson5 IMG00028-20100807-1923.jpg

That's what I made out of Jermaine's new tweet! Those numbers must mean something i don't know why did he let those numbers there if not.

let's check out the rest of the numbers. we have 07/1923 left. I checked out what happened on 07 of 1923 and look what I found!!!

July 1923

Friday 13:

The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally reads "Hollywoodland " but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.

http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/1923/

So those V videos are about Michael?!? Meet me at the Hollywood sign at 28th of August? OMG!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    When did V said that

V says "Meet me in front of the Hollywood signs just one year from now" which is 13th of July. Jermaine wrote 28-2010-08 That's the reason why I wrote 28th of August.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • what about these??

5wcwux.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Way to go Jermaine! Keep em coming!

Not that related but Feb. 1923 caught my eye,
    Friday 16:
    Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12704&p=212697&hilit=v+for+vendetta#p212697<!-- l -->
    what about these??

5wcwux.jpg

Didn't see them O.O (because I didn't check his twitter). That's the only tweet I saw with the numbers
    Then might be just coincidence & a false alarm.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    28 august 2010 ??!! Right after the hearing..You be the judge.. ---> 28 - 2010- 8 - 07 - 1923 RT @jermjackson5 IMG00028-20100807-1923.jpg

That's what I made out of Jermaine's new tweet! Those numbers must mean something i don't know why did he let those numbers there if not.

the reasons why the numbers are
    "20100807-1923" is because the photo was taken 2010/08/07 at 19:23pm.

I guess if you're right, that would mean he waited at the precise time.
    Your theory makes a lot of sense! I hope you're right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/2cnhy1<!-- m -->

new photo
  • can someone confirm for me: the next hearing for murrey is 8/28/10?
    i think its on the 14th of this month
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    OMG he is such a copycat.. i hate that he is using all what Michael has created.. even the clothes.. he will never be Michael.. he needs to get his own style... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    can someone confirm for me: the next hearing for murrey is 8/28/10?

23 of august

23 of august

that is the date i last remember hearing . the 28th stood out to me for another reason so i got a little tripped out.(is that a real expression or did i just make it up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    From Jermaine's twitter...what does the number mean? I must be missing something:

jermjackson5 I really appreciate your Love, Love to all my 6933 followers.
    12:52 PM Aug 12th via web
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Oh duh...I guess that's how many followers he has right now. But with all the numerology floating around here, I guess I thought there could be something else to it.

He's up to 7119 followers now, only about 24 hours later. Is it me, or does that seem like a big jump for him?
  • From Jermaine's twitter...what does the number mean? I must be missing something:

jermjackson5 I really appreciate your Love, Love to all my 6933 followers.
    12:52 PM Aug 12th via web
    He's up to 7119 followers now, only about 24 hours later. Is it me, or does that seem like a big jump for him?
    Does seem to be a large jump in the number of followers in 24 hours to me too.

* Represent the perfection reached by those which liquidated their Karma, as a reward of the tests passed.
    * Symbol of the couple, the attachment, where links are created.
    * Resembles the Yin Yang symbol which represents Dualism

yin_yang.gif

33 - The Master Healer
    Number thirty-three’s symbolism is represented by the Archangel Michael. This well-known angelic figure is seen as the angel of protection and guidance. Additionally, from an astrological perspective, a combination of Cancer and Pisces make up the characteristics, both good and bad, of this master number in numerology.

As a result of the strong emotional connections that are apart of this master number, it is said that number thirty-three is associated with learning to discover the power of healing through love. The person with a life path number of thirty-three in numerology is learning to become totally selfless and to love unconditionally.
    http://newage.suite101.com/article.cfm/numerology_number_33_the_master_healer

Chaldean Numerology
    Chaldean or "Mystic Numerology" is the older numerology of the two numerology systems. While Chaldean Numerology is considered more accurate, it's less popular. This is because the Chaldean Numerology system is not as easy to master, and the alphabet values are not in as systematic an order as the other Numerology system. The name, when ana­lyzed under Chaldean Numerology, gives a more occult or meta­physical flavor to the destiny that's interwoven into the person's character. Chaldean Numerology indicates the hidden forces or invisible strings at play behind the scenes.
    http://www.professionalnumerology.com/chaldeansystem.html

This number has no potency of its own and consequently has the same meaning as 24 — which is also a 6 — and the next to it in its own series of "compound" numbers.

This number is also fortunate; it promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite sex; it is a favorable number when it comes out in relation to future events.
    http://www.professionalnumerology.com/chaldeansystem.html
  • That DOES seem like a big jump...???
  • That DOES seem like a big jump...???

I know he probably has genuine fans but don't you think there are a lot of Michael's fans following him too? There are people who are following him just to see if he slips up again.
  • Not saying much. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. I'm out for the nite.
  • Thanks! Jermaine usually is eating or about to eat when he posts. That's just my observation.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Maybe they are on the roof with Tito getting ready to tell the "Troot" and talk to Doo Doo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    *Sorry couldn't resist.*
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Have we heard from Randy latley? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Thanks! Jermaine usually is eating or about to eat when he posts. That's just my observation.

LOL, that's funny. I wouldn't have noticed that.
  • Thank you for your support, we as a family will not stop until Justice is brought forward and the Truth to Prevail

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JermJackson5<!-- m -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I saw that tweet it could be taken many ways it is good to see the familys tweets