Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Seems Jermaine, Tito and all the Jackson clan are really getting to see the world these last few months. Guess their finances have vastly improved <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

jermjackson5

I am enjoying Paris very much, beautiful city and the architect is amazing.
  • Seems Jermaine, Tito and all the Jackson clan are really getting to see the world these last few months. Guess their finances have vastly improved <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

jermjackson5

I am enjoying Paris very much, beautiful city and the architect is amazing.

1) Why the assumption and why the <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ?

2) Did you know that a ticket Los Angeles- Paris- Los Angeles is available as from just $448?

3) Why not be happy for them, for having a good time?
  • Yeah, big thanks to Michael for that.

• Oh the prejudice...still after all these months... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I really don't get it... Please, STOP judging, because you have no idea what is really going on!

É verdade ... exatamente como sempre foi ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

É verdade ... exatamente como sempre foi ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Oops, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    "It's true ... just as it has always been ..." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Per my search with American Airline, tickets for one way to Paris starts from $2,177.

$448 tickets is price from LA to New York if not more.

How come people "know" so much about America in distance, not living here, all are "professors" in American affairs, politics, social life, etc.

<!-- m -->https://www.aa.com/reservation/matrixFl ... 078309-978<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Seems like some things will never change...

Hi Jermaine if you read this! Hope you're enjoying your stay in France, I bet that this tweet is a clue about the architecture of Paris. Wonder if it's about La Pyramide du Louvres?

pyramyde+du+louvre.jpg

"I am enjoying Paris very much, beautiful city and the architect is amazing."
  • Comments like these always makes me smile. Who deserves the <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> more?

The person who makes $300,000 per year and spends $2,000 on a plane ticket or the person who makes $40,000 per year and spends $500 on a plane ticket?

It's all relative... and like others have said already, you should never judge another as you don't know the whole story... you don't know the motive.

For example (and sorry for such a terrible example) but if you suddenly found our Jerm was dying and had one year to live and he was travelling to Paris and as many place as possible with his family, would it be so bad? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Per my search with American Airline, tickets for one way to Paris starts from $2,177.

$448 tickets is price from LA to New York if not more.

How come people "know" so much about America in distance, not living here, all are "professors" in American affairs, politics, social life, etc.

<!-- m -->https://www.aa.com/reservation/matrixFl ... 078309-978<!-- m -->

I have internet as well you know, and I can search for tickets also. There is an American Airline Angeles - Paris - Los Angeles flight departing on 9/27 and returning on 10/4 for $959 Round-Trip. You only pay ridiculously high prices for tickets if you don't book in advance. The closer you book to the day you want to travel, the more you pay, it's as simple as that. And by the way - I have visited the USA more than once.
  • Comments like these always makes me smile. Who deserves the <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> more?

The person who makes $300,000 per year and spends $2,000 on a plane ticket or the person who makes $40,000 per year and spends $500 on a plane ticket?

It's all relative... and like others have said already, you should never judge another as you don't know the whole story... you don't know the motive.

For example (and sorry for such a terrible example) but if you suddenly found our Jerm was dying and had one year to live and he was travelling to Paris and as many place as possible with his family, would it be so bad? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

But we know through your twitter, this is not the problem.
    Yes, Jermaine more than any other is taking advantage of a sad situation to make his fame and money at the expense of Michael as he could not.
    Jermaine never "forgave" Michael to have him replaced as leader of the "Jackson Five", only by his talent, charisma, since only a small child, and conquered the whole world at your feet!
    It's just very sad!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> never ceases to amaze me. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Is it that only certain people are allowed to make a comment regarding Jermaine and 'em? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Just asking for clarity. At any rate, If it ain't hoax related, think I'll steer clear from now on. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Is it that only certain people are allowed to make a comment regarding Jermaine and 'em? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Just asking for clarity. At any rate, If it ain't hoax related, think I'll steer clear from now on. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No, not at all. It just saddens me deeply that people still jump to conclusions, and judge the Jacksons while they don't know why they do certain things.

I asked you three simply questions about your comments regarding Jermaine's tweet, but instead of answering them you feel attacked and say "Is it that only certain people are allowed to make a comment regarding Jermaine and 'em? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ". That I don't understand.
  • I personally don't know by any exact science why anyone in this hoax would do things as they have been done. That is why, I assumed, we are questioning EVERYTHING. I don't have any allegiance to Jermaine as I feel, and I elaborate on "I", that he wants the limelight more than he wants the breath in his lungs. He can go where ever he pleases and tweet all day long about it. But like I said, I will leave opinions regarding him and the rest of them, to myself henceforth. At least in this forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Comments like these always makes me smile. Who deserves the <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> more?

But we know through your twitter, this is not the problem.
    Yes, Jermaine more than any other is taking advantage of a sad situation to make his fame and money at the expense of Michael as he could not.
    Jermaine never "forgave" Michael to have him replaced as leader of the "Jackson Five", only by his talent, charisma, since only a small child, and conquered the whole world at your feet!
    It's just very sad!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

How do you know that Jermaine never forgave Michael? Do you know Jermaine personally? Just asking maybe you do who knows...

How do you guys know with what money Jermaine actually bought his flight? And does it matter in the first place? This is none of our business. It always amaze me because when it comes to money...I don't care about the money he can spend it all after all, I mean we're coming in the end of times who cares about the money.

We really should ban the rolling eyes emo...
  • do YOU know him????? If so, then perhaps you can enlighten us who don't. If not then I would say you are doing the exact same thing as everybody else, stating an OPINION or asking a question. Every body has the right to do that. Not just some.
    do YOU know him????? If so, then perhaps you can enlighten us who don't. If not then I would say you are doing the exact same thing as everybody else, stating an OPINION or asking a question. Every body has the right to do that. Not just some.

No, I don't know Jermaine that's why I'm asking the question because what people have stated here imply that they know him. I just said that it was not our concern I never judged him, and I think that the comments here are not about stating an opinion but rather being judgemental. This is judging someone's behaviour based on speculations because nodoby has the answers to the questions I've asked obviously. So when we don't know it's better to stay neutral in my opinion. But of course I cannot and will not prevent you from giving your 'opinion' but when you do so expect to have such reactions as mine.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Do you guys really expect Jermaine to be crying in bed, sucking his thumb a year later?
    He has his own money and his own life. Let the man be, please.
    Not everything in his life revolves around Michael. :/
    Please discuss how it has some (if any) hoax relation, or it's a lock.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that Jermaine has right of going it has where it wants <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I can't believe how critical some people are!

Jermaine BEEN traveling the world over the years not ONLY after MJ passed. BEFORE 6/25/09 I read that Marlon and the brothers were back and forth to Africa to develop an African Experience type of museum that would chronicle the history of black people. He is free to go to Paris if he wants!!
  • Before this get locked....I want to throw this out there:
    The architect...not architecture. One architect that comes to mind is I M Pei. He is the Chinese architect that designed the pyramid at the Louvre.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._M._Pei<!-- m -->

What other architects are prominent in Paris? I M Pei stands out because of pyramid to me. Any thoughts......

Blessings Always........
  • so i am guessing that going to paris is really not that big a deal for jermaine. so why bother. do these celebraties really twitter frivilously like this or is there a possible reason?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I really think Jermaine after all of these years is as much a loving Brother as any of the Jackson bros. Laugh at me or giggle, whatever, but I think that Jermaine's actions now -a-days is all part of the bigger picture, and what Michael has in store. I sometimes try and find fault in some things Jermaine does even now based on really old news and old antics of his and when I catch myself I feel really ugly inside. I see love in his eyes not for Michael's money but for his Brother. It will be fun to watch and see what Jermaine does next... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • my opinion? i like jermaine. i like all the brothers and sisters. i, for one, am very, very grateful for jermaine's role in this hoax. if not for him, we wouldn't have the very clear "airport" slip up, the announcement of the "death," the "this is not it, this is not the final curtain call," the larry king interviews and all that jazz. whether him being in paris is another clue or just a vacation, hell he should take it. i understand there can sometimes be jealousy and bitterness between siblings. God knows i've experienced it with my brother. at the end of the day, it's family first. i think it's still hard for some people to look at the jacksons and see them as just a normal family as a opposed to a "showbiz family." i think it's important to remember we need to make that distinction.

jermaine, if you're reading. enjoy paris if you're there. i appreciate your role and i thank you. i can't wait for your next slip up. you always boost my faith and keep me entertained <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->