Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Why is the man fannying around in France.. where are his children??? Why isnt he looking after them and why isnt he looking after MJs children??

That is what gets me angry... those children are just left abandoned whilst everyone else swans about.
  • Why is the man fannying around in France.. where are his children??? Why isnt he looking after them and why isnt he looking after MJs children??

That is what gets me angry... those children are just left abandoned whilst everyone else swans about.

Excuse me..?? Abandoned children?? I can't believe what I'm reading...unbelievable... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> For crying out loud - stop judging!

Hey Jermaine, it seems that you must be accountable for your activities to total strangers nowadays!

In general:

I seriously don't understand the "Jermaine bashing" that has been going on since the start of this hoax. Why do people keep jumping to conclusions, why is he judge him all the time? Oh no, not all the time, I forgot that when Jermaine sends a good tweet or gives a good slip-up, everybody loves him...but beware if he does something that doesn't fit people's ideas...! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Keep in mind that everybody plays a roll in all this, Jermaine as well, so please refrain from bashing and judging while you have NO IDEA what the purpose or meaning of certain things are. Remember - things are not always as they seem, and I think we have had loads of evidence during the last 14+ months that proves that.
  • Well....First I would like to say that I think it is totally none of our business what Jermaine or any of the Jackson's do.

Second....I happen to love all the Jackson's and believe that they love Michael more than we could ever know, they are his family after all. And I think Michael would be so upset to see people (His Fans) criticizing everything or every move that his family makes. Knowing Michael's loving & forgiving ways as we have come to learn in the past year, I would say he loves his family no matter what has happened in the past, and to me that is all that matters.

They (The Jackson's) owe us nothing and can do whatever they want. I also believe that just like Michael, none of them are or were broke money wise and they all make their own way! So, I would say unless you live with Jermaine and know his personal details, the judging needs to stop as I am sure it hurts Michael, as well as his family to see them judge so harshly.

Much love & blessings to Michael, Jermaine, and all the Jackson Family. May God bless & keep you all in his loving embrace! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Im allowed my opinion, and you are allowed yours.

Sure you are, but you wrote about "abandoned children", without even knowing where Jermaine's kids are. They have a mother as well, or did you forget about that?

All we know about Jermaine and his children is what the media told us. It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!". Double standards anyone..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I just think that these discussions are totally useless.
    Let the Jackson's at peace ... they have a life, their own money, their feelings and the right to live as any other human being.
    I can not go judging their behavior in relation to Michael. The Family is family and they alone know what kind of relationship they've always has ... for me they love Michael, but in their differences as in any family, after all know that Michael was not a saint!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sure you are, but you wrote about "abandoned children", without even knowing where Jermaine's kids are. They have a mother as well, or did you forget about that?

All we know about Jermaine and his children is what the media told us. It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!". Double standards anyone..? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Like is said.. you are allowed your opinion and i am allowed mine.

Other people write things on here that i dont agree with, but i dont jump at people as they might be right and i might be wrong.

These are my feelings. There are three grieving children.. plus his own... if this is not a hoax, then this is not right. Jermaine writes these things on a public twitter account so he should expect people to have opinions on it. If he didnt, then he shouldnt go on social websites announcing what he is up to. He has made himself open to scrutiny. NO one else has done that, he has.

I have an opinion and you have yours. This is a forum to debate these opinions. To find the truth.

Like is said.. you are allowed your opinion and i am allowed mine.

Other people write things on here that i dont agree with, but i dont jump at people as they might be right and i might be wrong.

These are my feelings. There are three grieving children.. plus his own... if this is not a hoax, then this is not right. Jermaine writes these things on a public twitter account so he should expect people to have opinions on it. If he didnt, then he shouldnt go on social websites announcing what he is up to. He has made himself open to scrutiny. NO one else has done that, he has.

I have an opinion and you have yours. This is a forum to debate these opinions. To find the truth.

First, I don't classify it as OPINION, it was a very judgmental post... you bashed him on something you don't know anything about... You don't know if those kids are with him.... I think you should mind your business, I don't like people who make assumption like this....
    He wrote a simple tweet: 'I am enjoying Paris very much, beautiful city and the architect is amazing.' Even IF this is not an hoax, what is wrong on spending some days in Paris and enjoy himself....?? what he should do.....?
    Jermaine is free to do, write, say whatever he wants! Don't bash him, for God's sake!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Love you Avatar Mo - looks like the Arc de Triomphe in France shaped as an M.

There is a ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe every November 11. Was it 11 guys become 1100 guys for the drill?

Of course we don't need to analyze everything for meaning. Maybe Jermaine just thinks the architect is amazing.
  • DutchDutch Posts: 13
    Hypocrite world we're living in. If an anonymous person who also happens to have kids wants to go to Paris (or anywhere else for that matter), no one takes offense. When someone who's (somewhat) famous, wants to eat at McDonald's around the corner of his/her house, he/she should ask permission PLUS the next day he/she can read in the tabloids he/she is addicted to junk food.

This judgemental behaviour is exactly what (almost) destroyed MJ and many other celebs. No matter how famous someone is, at all times he/she is entitled to a personal life and it is absolutely no ones business how he/she lives his/her life. Managing/controlling your own life alone should be a big enough task for everyone, no need to try to do that for others.....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The irreflenable tendency of humans to judge the actions of others should be subject to the sole discretion of those who exercise, let us not hesitate to submit to a severe trial to our own thoughts and attitudes, as we put this in practice we find that no slightest authority to judge.
    You can not judge a person who does not know, and whose intimate feelings or motives we do not have the slightest knowledge.
    We are not to be telling who what Jermaine or Michael should or should not do. It's amazing how someone's intentions may be good, but the bias becomes a bad thing.
    Do not criticize, do not blame and judge.
  • [youtube:2mrw574s]

This type of reaction is becoming predictable now.
    I think when someone has such a strong reaction towards any of The Jackson's it reveals a jealousy.

This is how I view comments that are of the bashing nature, jealousy and "fans" feeling entitled.

I don't think those who are so critical of Jermaine or any of Mike's family would like the roles to be reversed and they can be under a microscope ALL the TIME.

Let me know when I can be critical of every move you make (that applies to anyone who is offended at Jermaine living)

Peace
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Very well said Im_convincedmjalive, we have to see who likes who are judging what you are being hecen with his life, and it is unfortunate but that's why Michael Lydian lifetime.
  • life is to be lived the way one wants to and no one should ever try to judge them.
    GOD is the only one that has that right.
    this is what MICHAEL was trying to show us. NOT TO JUDGE WITH OUT THE FACTS
    he was judged for everything he did in life and it was never fair judging.
    Michael and his family are just like us forget about the fact that they are famous.
    I have always loved Michael for who he was not for what he could do. the good hearted man came first
    then the music. and i feel that same way for his family.
    life can not be easy knowing that everything you say or do is going to be interpreted in the wrong way.
    LOTS OF LOVE MICHAEL AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY.
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • 18WheelLady - great post I totally concur with you. Judging others is not our right.

Also, a one-way ticket to Paris can cost that much if you book it for the next day. If you book in advance let's say 7 days in advance, you will pay around $650.00 -- big difference.

People tend to forget that the Jackson 5 were superstars back in the day (my day - as I grew up with listening to their music) and so they were ALL making money very early on in life. So to say that they were using Michael's money or that MJ was supporting them is just a public assumption. Don't forget these guys made lots of money back in the day and we don't know how they invested their money or what they did. I think it is a personal matter between the brothers and the family if MJ gave/loaned/financed money for his family -- it's not any of our business. For example, just like if I gave my brother $50,000.00 - is that really any of your business?

Michael loves his family as we love our respective families. So, let's try and be courteous and respectful when posting about his family.

L.O.V.E.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I would like to come back to the OP information and reply to that and forget about the rest of this thread that I am personally ashamed of having had to read.

Paris
    and "the architect" deliver the following interesting results:
    During this entire period [The Medieval Period (1100-1526)], the “architect” per se didn’t yet exist, and important Paris buildings were designed and constructed by teams of masons.
    http://www.parisnotes.com/architecture/parisbuildings.html
    GRAND PARIS: THE PRESIDENT AND THE ARCHITECT
    Directed by: Bregtje van der Haak
    Duration: 50 | The Netherlands, 2009

Summary
    French president Sarkozy not only wants to see a prestigious building built in his name – but he wants to shape the future of Paris in its entirety.

That is why he launches the mega project Grand Paris, inviting ten leading architects to draw up a plan for the future growth of Paris.
    What should Paris look like in 30 years? This documentary follows the Dutch architect Winy Maas of MVRDV and the French star architects Christian de Portzamparc, Roland Castro, Jean Nouvel and Djamel Klouche.
    They are asked to contribute ideas to the conversion of Paris and its suburbs into a 21st century metropolis.
    But how do you do that? How do you keep your footing in the vortex of power, media and architecture?

The director about her film
    I wanted to show the other side of architects and architecture: the process of reflecting, negotiating, thinking, waiting, trying, talking, listening.
    Everything else but drawing and building.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n-EtRBSlAJsJ:www.ecofilms.gr/popup2005en.asp%3FYear%3D2010%26reqid%3DM-06+paris+the+architect&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

http://icarusfilms.com/new2010/gp.html
  • I would like to come back to the OP information and reply to that and forget about the rest of this thread that I am personally ashamed of having had to read.

Paris
    and "the architect" deliver the following interesting results:
    During this entire period [The Medieval Period (1100-1526)], the “architect” per se didn’t yet exist, and important Paris buildings were designed and constructed by teams of masons.
    http://www.parisnotes.com/architecture/parisbuildings.html
    GRAND PARIS: THE PRESIDENT AND THE ARCHITECT
    Directed by: Bregtje van der Haak
    Duration: 50 | The Netherlands, 2009

Summary
    French president Sarkozy not only wants to see a prestigious building built in his name – but he wants to shape the future of Paris in its entirety.

That is why he launches the mega project Grand Paris, inviting ten leading architects to draw up a plan for the future growth of Paris.
    What should Paris look like in 30 years? This documentary follows the Dutch architect Winy Maas of MVRDV and the French star architects Christian de Portzamparc, Roland Castro, Jean Nouvel and Djamel Klouche.
    They are asked to contribute ideas to the conversion of Paris and its suburbs into a 21st century metropolis.
    But how do you do that? How do you keep your footing in the vortex of power, media and architecture?

The director about her film
    I wanted to show the other side of architects and architecture: the process of reflecting, negotiating, thinking, waiting, trying, talking, listening.
    Everything else but drawing and building.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n-EtRBSlAJsJ:www.ecofilms.gr/popup2005en.asp%3FYear%3D2010%26reqid%3DM-06+paris+the+architect&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

http://icarusfilms.com/new2010/gp.html[/quote

Thank you Grace! I posted earlier about I M Pei.....the architect of the Louvre pyramid. I think this is a very interesting tweet. I wish all the negativeness would get re focused and dig around what he tweeted <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Thanks for this information.......great work Grace!!!!

Blessings Always
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

There is a ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe every November 11. Was it 11 guys become 1100 guys for the drill?

Of course we don't need to analyze everything for meaning. Maybe Jermaine just thinks the architect is amazing.

Michael's arc in TII is NOT forming an M. (no fast food digital cheeseburger this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

It says P1.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Im not backing down on my opinion. This is my opinion and its how i feel.

I cant help that. When i think of how this may not be a hoax, then i am angry and bewildered by the families behaviour. It isnt right and i have a voice to say that. Free speech.

Thanks. Wont be adding anymore to this thread. x
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

Michael's arc in TII is NOT forming an M. (no fast food digital cheeseburger this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

It says P1.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I stand corrected. The arc looks like the Arc de Triomphe shaped as a P1.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Im not backing down on my opinion. This is my opinion and its how i feel.

I cant help that. When i think of how this may not be a hoax, then i am angry and bewildered by the families behaviour. It isnt right and i have a voice to say that. Free speech.

Thanks. Wont be adding anymore to this thread. x

I understand were you coming from DancingTheDream. Because I do remember 'Word to the badd', it still gives me a bad taste.

[youtube:2mazji9m]

I do believe that he and Michael did reconcile after that and I hope Jermaine really has the best intensions for his brother right now. I'm sorry Jermaine, please be good!

I have no opinion whatsoever of Jermaine being in Paris or abandoning his children, because really that's none of my business (and ofcourse they do have a mother also) but it's about the feeling that I had of Jermaine in the past. Peace.
  • My over-riding thoughts are that people are being paid off. I cant help these thoughts. Things dont add up, people are not acting right. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Love you Avatar Mo - looks like the Arc de Triomphe in France shaped as an M.

It says P1.

P1 ? I must have been in a cave......this is the first I see of this. Interesting, it does look like P1. Even more interesting are the gematria matches:

50 = P1 (spelled out) P one = June, drug, Frank, scared, yet, I Ching

I just find these interesting......

Blessings!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hypocrite world we're living in. If an anonymous person who also happens to have kids wants to go to Paris (or anywhere else for that matter), no one takes offense. When someone who's (somewhat) famous, wants to eat at McDonald's around the corner of his/her house, he/she should ask permission PLUS the next day he/she can read in the tabloids he/she is addicted to junk food.

This judgemental behaviour is exactly what (almost) destroyed MJ and many other celebs. No matter how famous someone is, at all times he/she is entitled to a personal life and it is absolutely no ones business how he/she lives his/her life. Managing/controlling your own life alone should be a big enough task for everyone, no need to try to do that for others.....

Halleluja.

I can't believe the ignorance and prejudice STILL after 14+ months. I thought Mike taught his fans not to judge others, yet Jermaine is bashed time and time again. I will stop my opinion about this behaviour here, because if I go on people might really get offended and let's keep this peaceful here...

@Jermaine: I'm a little jealous! I so want to visit the Louvre and for me it's only a few-hour-drive to Paris, but in some mysterious way I have never been there to this day. Have a great time and tweet some good pictures of the beautiful art of Paris. And when you're back we would like to see/hear a nice new slip-up!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• My over-riding thoughts are that people are being paid off. I cant help these thoughts. Things dont add up, people are not acting right. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

@DancingTheDream,

When I express "MY opinion" only it is NOT directed at anyone in particular. If I address someone I make sure to include there user name so there isn't a misunderstanding on who I am speaking to.

I made a general statement about how I FEEL about critical and judgemental (entitlement type attitudes) comments.

You're most definetly entitled to your opinion and feelings. Free speech is your right as it is mine.

I don't expect you NOT to voice your feelings towards this "hoax"
    I even wrote in your thread when you were having an off day.

This post I quoted above, I wonder Where is the manual and the truth on what acting right is when there is a "death" in the family?

Peace