Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Nonsense. That Jermaine would be in charge of canceling Michael's life's work on Twitter is complete nonsense. And then to go one further, that Jermaine would be in charge of canceling Michael's life's work that the FBI is also involved in ON TWITTER IS NONSENSE.

Read what you people are saying. It's crazy talk for serious.

Are you seriously reading what I write or just getting them the way you want? NOBODY here wrote that Jermaine is canceling Michael's life work. You're making things up and again you think that it is crazy what you created youself.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I agree with bec, every word of it. I am not too positive or unrealistic, I am very realistic.

Of course you do. I'm being realistic to myself and you're being realistic to yourself Souza. But it is not good to jump on others for stating their opinion and judge them as being frustrated or being in a depression.

I am not going to discuss this again, I already told you my opinion and that was enough. You seem pretty frustrated, just look at your own comments.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Crazy talk. You people baffle me.

We don't know much, almost nothing under surface. I'm sure you haven't privately investigated the case, because you had no legal permission for that. All we have/know are just assumptions cropped from what media has reported and what the family wanted to tell us, lies, or not.
    It's too soon to tell who's talking crazy.
    I agree with bec, every word of it. I am not too positive or unrealistic, I am very realistic.

Of course you do. I'm being realistic to myself and you're being realistic to yourself Souza. But it is not good to jump on others for stating their opinion and judge them as being frustrated or being in a depression.

I am not going to discuss this again, I already told you my opinion and that was enough. You seem pretty frustrated, just look at your own comments.

Do you know when I get frustrated? I get frustrated when people tell me that I'm frustrated since I'm NOT! And I'm get frustrated when people prejudge me with their false assumptions.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [theory] What if Jermaine doesn't know. What if Jermaine has simply been aware of the hoax community all this time and has simply played along just to get attention for himself... but in reality has no inside info at all. For example: would you tell the brother who publicly dissed you about your giant secret global project? If this brother (Jerm) is one to publicize family drama and use it for financial gain (Word to the Badd), he's probably not the best candidate for keeping massive global secrets for 2 years...

If so, this would indicate that Jermaine is as slimy and selfish and opportunistic as has been suggested in the past. That he, being aware of the hoax community but not the hoax, was deceptively cryptic all along (this is not it, airport, yes i believe he's somewhere Larry) just to get attention for himself. He's spent 2 years riding the coattails of what he thinks is a myth to suit his own interests. Now, he's being pressed about it and he's jumping ship.

He said MJ would never so cruelly hoax his fans. What an ASSHOLE to say that.[/theory]

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> my tone it is changing...

I like your theory, Bec. I do not know why people think that Michael gave 100% with your whole family. He has written some pieces about each of him brothers and I realized that their relationship was not as colorful as we think.
    Michael's family is like any family. Must be jealousy and quarrels.
    We don't know no one so well. You can not say that Jermaine was super close to Michael. I never heard Michael saying that, and you?
    Do you remember what Jermaine wrote about Michael years ago? If I were your brother does not trust him to something so grand!
    So Jermaine's announcement was honest. And the airport slip -up just grief. We all figured out one way or another with the information media and family reported that Michael might be alive, but he couldn't. ok.
    I do believe the entire Jackson family knows about the hoax. Especially Jermaine. We forget about the slip-ups he made?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well, what if Michael kept Jermaine out of the hoax? I don't see how he could do this, but TS did say there's only a select few in on it.
    Of course Jermaine knows, he is just doing what he has to do, even if it might not always please the hoaxers. That is why he does it after 2 years, because hoaxers had 2 years to strengthen their faith.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    "from jermjackson5 drawing a line under this nonsense now. I'm happy to have helped the few who listened & understood that I wouldn't lie to or mislead fans". I have just been staring at this tweet for a few minutes. And I interpret it this way: The few who listened (Believers) & understood that I wouldn't lie to or mislead fans (LKL interviews, TII premiere, opening his mouth in general lately etc.) Look, if Michael returns, we will not be surprised if we already believe. Whether these "tweets" leave you distraught and broken, there will always be a little place in your mind that will have stored the information we all have obtained. JJ is only a small fraction of this whole hoax. What he says is not the GOSPEL! I would think TR would be closer to MJ in this hoax than JJ, honestly. Michael hasn't recorded an album with his brothers since the 70's so come on! I'm confident in my belief that he is doing this for business, personal and possible safety reasons. We don't know specifics just yet, but we will in due time. If I didn't believe this, I wouldn't type it.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Of course Jermaine knows, he is just doing what he has to do, even if it might not always please the hoaxers. That is why he does it after 2 years, because hoaxers had 2 years to strengthen their faith.

Great point, Souza! If your faith is strong enough, it should be able to withstand even this. Jermaine's role will make sense when this is all over, and the real fun can begin when MJ returns! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And, I personally, can't wait to see the look on people's face when he does <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I mean no harm, but some of you must have never argued with a family member. MJ AND JERMAINE ARE BROTHERS. THEY ARE NOT CAIN AND ABLE. And.......I think MJ is very disappointed to see people that claim they think he is alive infer that his own brother killed him. How ludicrous!

Jermaine was the one chosen to give the "fake death announcement", because he has a lot of nerve like MJ and Papa Joe. MJ says in the Geraldo interview that his best friends are his children, family and his brothers and sisters. Who are some trying to insist were actually his best friends and not the family members he said out of his own mouth were? Some of you seem to have a problem believing that MJ and Jermaine made up over something that happened over 16 years ago. It doesn't make any sense.

Jermaine is playing his role in this illusion just like everyone else has their role. If you want to believe that Jermaine did something untoward and sinister against his own brother, then maybe you all need to look in the mirror. Maybe you would do that to your own brother (plot brother's death and profit from it). Please! Like I mentioned before, Jermaine knows he ain't gonna make no money off of that book. MJ probably wrote it or is in the process of. LOL!

If you believe that Jermaine planned and carried out his brother's death, then what are you doing here? For MJ is alive and kicking up all kind of storms. Bless his heart. He has so much Potential. Expect something to come out about his Opera album with Pavarotti soon. The boy is just so gifted. They say he can reach 45 notes.

Jermaine and Michael are the closest brothers it has been reported. He and Marlon also were extremely close, and of course, because Randy is the only Baby brother MJ has, he will always have a special place in his heart for him because he can big brother him and boss him around all of the time. Lol

It's sad, but the ones that think up this old azz thing about Jermaine and use them for their justification for exclaiming that he means MJ no good, is just wasting their time - and have not connected the MAJOR dot. That is that Jermaine announced The King of Pop's (Not Michel Joe Jackson's) "death", because MJ asked him too. It's MJ's HOAX and NOT Jermaine's.

MJ loves all of his brothers and sisters very much. Like he said in the Geraldo interview. WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. Why is it that some feel the desire to put their own spin on that statement? Don't tell me. It's because you seriously think that after all of these years - that in what 2008, 2009 - Jermaine decided to plot his brother's death, and Michael's own Mother and Father, along with all his other siblings and family members that he declared are his best friends - condoned what Jermaine did (as in the murdering of his own brother like Cain)? Please!

Look how close he is to Jermaine. Jermaine tickled me when he was whispering and gossiping about MJ/Diana to Tito. LOL!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LJWZOIRhY<!-- m --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    when Jermaine said MJ is dead I thought "no, he is alive!!"
    when others tell me MJ is alive I think "no, he must be dead"

damn Michael you confused me so much.
    there's no way we can fully believe Michael id dead, now or in the future.

We won't be able to believe Michael is dead in the coming years. We also won't be able to fully believe he's alive.

damn this dilema.....I just want to know the truth but it's not possible. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I mean no harm, but some of you must have never argued with a family member. MJ AND JERMAINE ARE BROTHERS. THEY ARE NOT CAIN AND ABLE. And.......I think MJ is very dissappointed to see people that claim they think he is alive infer that his own brother killed him. How ludicrious!

Jermaine was the one chosen to give the "fake death announcement", because he has a lot of nerve like MJ and Papa Joe. MJ says in the Geraldo interview that his best friends are his children, family and his brothers and sisters. Who are some trying to insist were actually his best friends and not the family members he said out of his own mouth were? Some of you seem to have a problem believing that MJ and Jermaine made up over something that happened over 16 years ago. It doesn't make any sense.

Jermaine is playing his role in this illusion just like everyone else has their role. If you want to believe that Jermaine did something untoward and sinister against his own brother, then maybe you all need to look in the mirror. Maybe you would do that to your own brother (plot brother's death and profit from it). Please! Like I mentioned before, Jermaine knows he ain't gonna make no money off of that book. MJ probably wrote it or is in the process of. LOL!

If you believe that Jermaine planned and carried out his brother's death, then what are you doing here? For MJ is alive and kicking up all kind of storms. Bless his heart. He has so much Potential. Expect something to come out about his Opera album with Pavarotti soon. The boy is just so gifted. They say he can reach 45 notes.

Jermaine and Michael are the closest brothers it has been reported. He and Marlon also were extremely close, and of course, because Randy is the only Baby brother MJ has, he will always have a special place in his heart for him because he can big brother him and boss him around all of the time. Lol

It's sad, but the ones that think up this old azz thing about Jermaine and use them for their justification for exclaiming that he means MJ no good, is just wasting their time - and have not connected the MAJOR dot. That is that Jermaine announced The King of Pop's (Not Michel Joe Jackson's) "death", because MJ asked him too. It's MJ's HOAX and NOT Jermaine's.

MJ loves all of his brothers and sisters very much. Like he said in the Geraldo interview. WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. Why is it that some feel the desire to put their own spin on that statement? Don't tell me. It's because you seriously think that after all of these years - that in what 2008, 2009 - Jermaine decided to plot his brother's death, and Michael's own Mother and fFther, along with all his other siblings and family members that he declared are his best friends - condoned what Jermaine did (as in the murdering of his own brother like Cain)? Please!

Look how close he is to Jermaine. Jermaine tickled me when he was whispering and gossiping about MJ/Diana to Tito. LOL!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LJWZOIRhY<!-- m -->
    You know what are theories?
    Do not get so angry! There is no reason for it. Nobody here said that Jermaine killed Michael ... this is really absurd.

Do not know why be so aggressive ... calm yourself.
    We're not sure about anything here. Unless you are a family member with highly privileged information.
    I repeat: Bec postou a theory and I always thought possible.
    And that was it!

Love and Peace for you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • And the fake ambulance pic is? what? Just for fun?

And the recording of "painS"? Coincidence? MJ's own words?

What about Keep Watchin beat box in TII trailer at :18. Everyone's collective imagination?

Crazy talk. You people baffle me.

It's all in what we as individuals believe. I don't think the ambulance photo is fake, although it could have been staged and taken the day before. And for all we know, the "painS" recording was nothing more than an earlier take of the song that someone mistakenly used in the Memorial while rushing to put it together. Or it could have been intentional; none of us know. I actually don't see how that has anything to do with whether Michael had been planning the hoax for 20 years or 2 weeks, or if he's coming back or not, so I'm not quite following your logic on that particular point.

There are many things that none of us really know the truth about. But getting rude with people just because they don't share your exact opinion isn't going to bring anymore clarity or truth to anyone. Many of "you people" who need to "come the fuck on", myself included, are highly intelligent, level-headed folks, who treat others with respect even if we don't agree with everything they say.

I also didn't literally mean a last minute decision that Michael made right before he instructed Alvarez to make the 911 call. The hoax could have only been planned over a few weeks or 1-2 months time, if Michael truly felt that his life was at stake. Not only would that mean that there could have been subtle hints throughout TII, but it could also explain some of the sloppiness to it.

I really can't believe my eyes. I am going to stay out of this discussion from now on, because if some want to think the hoax is over then fine. Think whatever you want but I want no disrespectful comments towards Jermaine anymore. If he slips up everyone loves him, if he tweets that the hoax is ridiculous, everyone hates him. Did Mike pull all this off just for your entertainment and to keep you pleased? No, this is bigger than that, way bigger and Jermaine has a role to play.

• allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I mean no harm, but some of you must have never argued with a family member. MJ AND JERMAINE ARE BROTHERS. THEY ARE NOT CAIN AND ABLE. And.......I think MJ is very disappointed to see people that claim they think he is alive infer that his own brother killed him. How ludicrous!

MJ loves all of his brothers and sisters very much. Like he said in the Geraldo interview. WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. Why is it that some feel the desire to put their own spin on that statement? Don't tell me. It's because you seriously think that after all of these years - that in what 2008, 2009 - Jermaine decided to plot his brother's death, and Michael's own Mother and Father, along with all his other siblings and family members that he declared are his best friends - condoned what Jermaine did (as in the murdering of his own brother like Cain)? Please!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LJWZOIRhY<!-- m --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

I agree with you about how many people seem to have an opinion about Jermaine. Fact is, none of us know how his relationship towards Michael is. It hurts me to read some of the harsh comments about him. I'm sure Michael loves his whole family, Jermaine including. He always said Family first than his fans. So for those who don't like him,you don't have to, but please, don't be rude. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> We all know that's what Michael want. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    <br />From @mjsheartofgold to  @jermjackson5 #Elvis had believers and i never see his fans fighting or problems. Jermaine, dont you think #Michael deserve us beLIEvers? <br /><br />From @jermjackson5 to    @mjsheartofgold yes, Elvis had believers. I think that is my point
    <br /><br />What does he mean by the Elvis thing, that people believed and Elvis never came back?
    <br /><br />yes I think that is what he meant.... that we will wait for ever and ever for nothing to happen...
    <br /><br />Exactly! That Elvis tweet is very interesting and I got it the same way like you did. As I wrote before, I do believe that the return was cancelled. And that is the reason why Jermaine is making all these tweets. Michael doesn't want us to wait for him to come back no more. I do not believe that Jermaine is tweeting anti-hoax to protect his brother. They've been protecting him by saying he's dead from the beginning. He didn't need to talk anti-hoax to protect him. If that was the intention, he would have adressed the hoax in July 2009, not now.
    <br /><br />Thanks I am mjsheartofgold i didnt even realize jermaine has twitted me back.  its funny i apoligized for any disrespect that me or beLIEvers has caused the family, he didnt tweet back on that.  Jermaine has a book coming out this is all HIGH PROFILE PR.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Well, what if Michael kept Jermaine out of the hoax? I don't see how he could do this, but TS did say there's only a select few in on it.

You believe TS - an anonymous internet character - over Michaels own brother??? <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • I think we need to give Jermaine a little space and let him say what needs to be said. Like I said before and like many of you have said, the hoax is NOT over just because someone in Michael's family says it's not so. I think we need to understand the significance of certain Tweets and things that people say. Of course they are not going to say anything about the hoax IF they are in the know.

So let's just try to relax a little, okay? Give people the benefit of the doubt if they say there is no hoax and he's dead........ if they are in the know......... well there is an obvious reason for their words.

Let's let it play out. Time is our friend. Remember that.

God bless you,
    T.R.
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
    Time
    Time out
    Out
    Outta time
    Time
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

You believe TS - an anonymous internet character - over Michaels own brother??? <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

Um? I don't see where I said that I believe TS over Michaels brother. I simply said that TS said a few are in it, so maybe Jermaine doesn't know about the hoax. I didn't say I didn't believe Jermaine, even though I do not believe him. Why should I believe him saying Michael's dead when I've spent the past 2 years researching information about the hoax? If you believe Jermaine, then please tell me why you're here?

P.S. TS is not an "internet character", he's provided a LOT of very informative and helpful information about the hoax, most of it we might not have even figured out on our own. I'll bet that you haven't even read half of his posts, and until you've read all of them, you cannot sit here & make judgments.
    what if Michael kept Jermaine out of the hoax? I don't see how he could do this, but TS did say there's only a select few in on it.
    TS never pretended to be Michael Jackson or an insider.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998

Um? I don't see where I said that I believe TS over Michaels brother. I simply said that TS said a few are in it, so maybe Jermaine doesn't know about the hoax. I didn't say I didn't believe Jermaine, even though I do not believe him. Why should I believe him saying Michael's dead when I've spent the past 2 years researching information about the hoax? If you believe Jermaine, then please tell me why you're here?

P.S. TS is not an "internet character", he's provided a LOT of very informative and helpful information about the hoax, most of it we might not have even figured out on our own. I'll bet that you haven't even read half of his posts, and until you've read all of them, you cannot sit here & make judgments.

I wasnt making judgements.. i was merely asking the question.

Why am i here? Ive said many times... im seeking the truth. Michael may be dead. All i know is that there are many mysteries and many people lying. I want to find out the truth of what happened to Michael. I may not like what i find out at the end of my journey, but i have to stay on the track of finding out the truth.. whatever that may be. That is why i am here. I do not have blind faith in one theory... i have blind faith in the truth coming into the light. xx

All i am trying to say is that (with me) - it sticks with me that Jermaine is MJs blood brother, he is family... and yet there are people out there hiding behind computer screens giving out "clues" that could all just be a big game to them and taking us away from the truth.

If TS is not a "anonymous internet character" - then who is he? What is his name? Where does he live? What does he do for a living? We do not know these answers because he chooses to remain anonymous. My feelings on this are that i dont give much weight or credibility to someone who hides behind an acronym and a computer screen.

Those are MY views. i am not judging YOU. We all have the right and ability to think for ourselves and come to our own decisions. Its what makes all us so unique and interesting. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • The delayed trial, Jermaine’s twitts and the striking hoaxrelated TMZ silence lately, could mean that everything (hoax) is put on hold intentionally. Maybe unforeseen circumstances delayed the hoax plan or the plan has been changed a bit or totally. Whether there will be a BAM, a return or not, obviously we won’t get informed about the plan by Jermaine, TR or whom so ever, because that will reveal the mystery too soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Anyway, there is a huge increase of attention to this forum, which could be a part of the plan. I’m not so sure there will be an increase of believers due to Jermaine’s latest twitts. Although it seems that some believers are about to have doubts and lose faith, I’m pretty sure that, when very interesting smashing clues appear in the media outlets, the “doubters” are back in their seats plus a rise of % of believers, which is part of the plan too of course. Just some thoughts.

L.O.V.E. & faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

‘Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.’ - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.