Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Thanks Steph
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    You're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Jermaine latest Tweet:

@PianoGames proud to say yes. Now, is @TeddyRiley1's account real? that would be a smarter question ; ) #getverified

In reply to <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet!

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5/sta ... 1170173952<!-- m -->

So Jermaine knows that TR said that about his hair. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That just proves that Jermaine is watching what's going on.

That is what i thought straight away... Jermaine is secretly following Teddy Riley and he knows exactly what is being said. He knew Teddy had made a joke about his hair.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    But did anyone believe that Jermaine had no idea about Teddy's tweets?
    So what is Jermaine's deal with Teddy? Or Teddy's with Michael? What is this?:

:
    TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

@horabora ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HAIR DO...IS THAT REAL? (my note: Jermaine's hair)

PianoGames●▲Tom Pickering▲●

by _Crescendo_

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet

I am shocked. Teddy's attitude is twitter believers alike.
    So what is Jermaine's deal with Teddy? Or Teddy's with Michael? What is this?:

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

@horabora ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HAIR DO...IS THAT REAL? (my note: Jermaine's hair)

PianoGames●▲Tom Pickering▲●
    @jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet

I am shocked. Teddy's attitude is twitter believers alike.

You surely know the history between these two?????

Teddy was a producer on MJs "Dangerous" album.

When Mj released "Black or White" from that album, Jermaines "Word to the Badd" was leaked out at the same time. Conveniently leaked out by Jermaine himself.
    Teddy Riley was quoted at the time as saying (about Jermaine) - "This is just a desperate attempt at fame and attention".

Bad blood between these two for years. Seems it carries on today.
    I don't know everything, i didn't know that, thak you for letting me know. But what is that in the hoax scene? Isn't Michael their common friend? How come Jermaine has one plan (put hoax rumours to end) and Teddy has another (supporting the hoax). No matter their relationship, the fact that Teddy gossips in corner with believers and laughing at him while Jermaine is trying to calm this hoax down shows that one of them knows Michael's plan and the other one is the intruder.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't trust Jermanine. What kind of a brother he is to release that song Word to the bad?

They were jealous with Michael, because of his succes, because of the money that came with it and maybe because Michael received so much love from all over the world.
    Yet all of them stood by him in 2005.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Didn't Jermaine used the Aaron-Moses comparison while talking about him and Michael? This old song is coming up time and time again...but if we focus on what is going on right now I just see a brother helping his brother...and Jermaine's task isn't the easiest one.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't trust Jermanine. What kind of a brother he is to release that song Word to the bad?

They were jealous with Michael, because of his succes, because of the money that came with it and maybe because Michael received so much love from all over the world.

I think we should all just get over "word to the badd" it was leaked years ago, and even though Michael was hurt, the two worked it out. if you have a sibling, you should understand the rivalry that goes on (i know i do) and maybe jermaine took it too far by writing and recording and leaking that song, but I'm sure Michael has forgiven him and I think we need to forgive him too.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Well that song is actually good in my opinion and I like it but not some of the lyrics.
    It is not our business to forgive Jermaine, after all he did nothing to us, what's interesting to me is the motivation behind that song.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Here you go Anewfan,

It's quite long, but really worth to listen. The statement about the children is in part 3. It's worth to listen to the whole interview. Latoya contradicts herself regularly and when she is telling about how they broke the news to Michael's children in the hospital, she really gets lost in her story, and says that is because she is so nervous and shaky. It seemed like she couldn't get the story straight.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_UEZO4Y3I<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1ljoihys]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JXFCyh ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_t3bYc ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYxAd24 ... re=related<!-- m -->

The 2nd video, at :23 "He knew what he had to do for the film to make himself look good err for the people around him." Thats odd, I thought TII was just rehearsal footage for MJ's personal tapes. He knew this was for a film? Wow, and he was 'so cold and weak' yet was planning on doing 50 shows? If the man is so weak and cold, he would be lucky if he could do 10. Ya slipped, La Toya. Thanks!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm not interested in the book Jermaine writes. He is totally behaving and writing like a non-believer and in his book if he's going to write about the hoax, I'm sure that there will be things that we've already heard from the non-believers. Things like "he wouldn't do it to his kids, he wouldn't fake his fans" etc. I prefer to read the books that Michael wrote and I do not care in any other books that are written by other family members.
    So he will address the hoax in his book?

You surely know the history between these two?????

Teddy was a producer on MJs "Dangerous" album.

When Mj released "Black or White" from that album, Jermaines "Word to the Badd" was leaked out at the same time. Conveniently leaked out by Jermaine himself.
    Teddy Riley was quoted at the time as saying (about Jermaine) - "This is just a desperate attempt at fame and attention".

Bad blood between these two for years. Seems it carries on today.

You go Teddy. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Thank you for sharing this miss.peppers. I must have missed Teddy saying this about Jermaine.
    So he will address the hoax in his book?

He tweeted that all of the questions will be answered in his book when believers were asking him questions. I don't know if he refered the hoax with it but even if it is about the hoax, I do not care in his book.
    Ok, thanks Purelove! The book was made before him tweeting about hoax, so i was surprised. For a moment I thought he was going to address the hoax anyway. But yes, maybe it's about other related stuff, not the hoax.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward
    11 hours ago
    »

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    Original pub date was Oct 13th but then trial date moved, and I wasn't having the book published during proceedings...
    11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Change of publication date for my memoir on Michael, 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE', is Sept 13th in UK & US

Ok i don't get it, he changed the pub date of his book because of trial? Why? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    "Do not judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins" -- Michael.
    4 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@daveyjenx
    Dave Jenkins
    @jermjackson5 isn't that "don't judge a man till you've moonwalked in his moccasins!"?

So Jermain doesn't even know Michael's quotes? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> He RT the correct one on his page.

Much LOVE to you Jermain, i can see that you are very tired! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward
    11 hours ago
    »

Original pub date was Oct 13th but then trial date moved, and I wasn't having the book published during proceedings...

Change of publication date for my memoir on Michael, 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE', is Sept 13th in UK & US

Ok i don't get it, he changed the pub date of his book because of trial? Why? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    4 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@daveyjenx
    Dave Jenkins
    @jermjackson5 isn't that "don't judge a man till you've moonwalked in his moccasins!"?

So Jermain doesn't even know Michael's quotes? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> He RT the correct one on his page.

Much LOVE to you Jermain, i can see that you are very tired! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    It all remains me of his bodyguards. They were very vocal at the time they were gonna release their book, answering fans questions, even making cryptic remarks as to the possibility of Michael being still alive as far as I remember.
    What happened with them, does anyone know?

Money can drive people absolutely crazy..
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    jermjackson5
    @PianoGames not offended, Tom. Your heart is in the right place. Fans are One

So I guess the twitter war is over for now.
  • this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward
    11 hours ago
    »

4 hours ago
    in reply to ↑

@daveyjenx
    Dave Jenkins

The "walking two moons in someone's moccasins" phrase is actually not an original quote from Michael. It's a Native American proverb. It's the same thing as not judging someone until you have walked in their shoes, but Michael did not coin the phrase. I'm sure Jermaine knows that, and was simply making a joke about moonwalking since Michael is known for that.
    Why did Jermaine suddenly tweet Charles Thompson out of the blue? Charles didnt tweet him.

Im glad though... i cant stand Charles. I think he is unintelligent.
    'You Are Not Alone' is the only book I've ever intended to write
  • Why did Jermaine suddenly tweet Charles Thompson out of the blue? Charles didnt tweet him.

Im glad though... i cant stand Charles. I think he is unintelligent.

You may be correct, Miss.Peppers but we should also remember that Charles has done a lot to defend Michael. In fact, isn't he the one that is credited for requesting the FBI file? I could be wrong, but I believe he was the one that asked for it to be released (or so the story goes). Personally, I think Michael has something to do with it being released but Charles is the one who fulfilled the request.

Interesting that Jermaine would be tweeting him out of the blue...

Blessings.