Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

SHOULD WE SEND THAT REMINDER TO JJ VIA TWITTER AND ASK EXPLANATION ON THAT B_I_G LUAGH??

NO LEAVE IT ALONE DO NOT ANTAGONIZE HIM MORE.. You know deep down he has done lots of slip ups and also Michael is alive. Some people have done lots of damage by badgering him for answers. Please don't ask him this question. This would be putting oil on fire...

PLS DO NOT ASK ANYTHING HOAX RELATED TO JERMAINE AGAIN! Some believers pushed him so hard and we saw how it ended. So for our own good, pls do not ask him anything!
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I doubt Jermaine would know anything. I also doubt about the whole family, even Mr Katherine and the children.
    Of course, the thought of JJ, playing his role along with the rest of the family came into my head not once but his latest tweets made me reconsider my thoughts. Of course Michael has supporters and people that are in the know, but I think they are some influential, powerful people that could help him to pull it off.
    I could be wrong, but the family in spite of all the slip-ups ( that could perfectly be not the slip-ups but the fruits of vivd imagination) don't act like they know anything. Maybe it was a goal.. I mean, if they knew, they couldn't be playing well.

But if we know, the family would too, they are his family and they all went to the hospital to see him, so wouldn't they know?
    We don't know, but you are very right about them being in the hospital. Who knows what they saw there and what had been happening there. Maybe they weren't being showed his "body". I mean it was a hoax for them also.

didn't latoya say that the kids were all hystarical and then they saw his body and became very calm or something like that?
    Yes, you are right she did say that. And I also remember her saying a long time ago that Michael was guilty in that child molestation bs, and how she denied it later, pleading an evil husband and her being under the influence of drugs.That's why I believe La Toya can say things that have nothing to do with reality only for increasing the effect, so to speak.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I sincerely doubt that Paris's only thought would have been the color of his chest upon seeing him laying dead on a gurney. I can't even fathom children being allowed to see him period in that state.
    I agree with you completely.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @suspiciousmind......I remember that interview that LaToya did but I haven't been able to find it. I remember her saying the kids cried and cried and cried in the room with his body and LaToya said that Paris said, "Take me with you, Daddy." Then LaToya said, "After that, they didn't shed one more tear. That was closure for them." That always stuck out to me as odd.

I can't imagine the kids only crying at that point and never again. (especially at the funeral.) If anyone knows where that video is and can link it, I would be very appreciative. I have been trying to find that sucker for awhile and just can't seem to find it. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    @suspiciousmind......I remember that interview that LaToya did but I haven't been able to find it. I remember her saying the kids cried and cried and cried in the room with his body and LaToya said that Paris said, "Take me with you, Daddy." Then LaToya said, "After that, they didn't shed one more tear. That was closure for them." That always stuck out to me as odd.

I can't imagine the kids only crying at that point and never again. (especially at the funeral.) If anyone knows where that video is and can link it, I would be very appreciative. I have been trying to find that sucker for awhile and just can't seem to find it. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

I'm going to find it for you, I have posted the (whole) interview a little while back....
    Be back soon!
    Here you go Anewfan,

It's quite long, but really worth to listen. The statement about the children is in part 3. It's worth to listen to the whole interview. Latoya contradicts herself regularly and when she is telling about how they broke the news to Michael's children in the hospital, she really gets lost in her story, and says that is because she is so nervous and shaky. It seemed like she couldn't get the story straight.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_UEZO4Y3I<!-- m -->
    [youtube:19sw8ms6]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JXFCyh ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_t3bYc ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYxAd24 ... re=related<!-- m -->
    @Do...<br /><br />Thanks for bringing tears to my eyes at my desk here today at work.  Not your fault.  Every time I hear those words spoken through Michael's own voice, I just break down and cry.  Not because I think that he took his life or even that I believe he died on 6/25, but because he seemed so broken and sad and didn't understand how loved he was, clearly heard in his voice.  <br /><br />Most people hate Schumley for writing that book, I am of a different opinion.  I appreciate it.  Could have done without the Rabi's personal commentary; but hearing or rather reading Michael's words, listening to how he felt, his thoughts and dreams, his aspirations and even his fears was worth trying to muddle through all the insignificant other parts.  It saddened me to hear how he felt about getting older physically.  One day, if he lived long enough, it was going to happen.  Or was it?  Yes it was, but not in front of the world.  Not for the whole world to see.  He wasn't going to allow that.<br /><br />One thing that really stood out in those tapes is that Michael said that when he died he wanted to be buried with, by the children where he would feel safe.  In hearing just that one little part, I felt surely were he to really pass away, his family would honor his wishes and bury him in a place where he wanted to be.  Not some sterile, yet beautiful, guarded place where no one would be able to bring him flowers on a rainy day.  I just don't believe he's gone.
    <br /><br />Oh I'm so sorry Hesouttamylife, I didn't want to make you cry. But I agree with you, it hurts so bad to hear Michael talking like this. What pain did he felt in his life. It's so so sad. For me these words from Michael made me think for the first time that he isn't coming back to us. Fortunately, I put up this post in another thread and now am I little more positive again (thanks to a few dear members here!) What about the answer of Michael to the question of Schmuley:<br />'You don't want to die young?'<br />Michael: 'That's an interesting question you're asking me...You sure you want the answer?'<br />It could be positive or negative. But for now, I want to be on the positive side again.<br /><br />And you're right about his burial place. This sure isn't the place were Michael wanted to be buried. Let's keep hope!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @Do........Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Here you go Anewfan,

It's quite long, but really worth to listen. The statement about the children is in part 3. It's worth to listen to the whole interview. Latoya contradicts herself regularly and when she is telling about how they broke the news to Michael's children in the hospital, she really gets lost in her story, and says that is because she is so nervous and shaky. It seemed like she couldn't get the story straight.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_UEZO4Y3I<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2kk6z1m5]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JXFCyh ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_t3bYc ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYxAd24 ... re=related<!-- m -->

view later . thanks Do <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

and yes latoya does seem to get lost in her ramblins quite often. but i wonder if it is just to prove that most people aren't paying attention. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

poor jermaine <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> this thread is starting to become not about him . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> hope the little green monster doesn't get him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PLS DO NOT ASK ANYTHING HOAX RELATED TO JERMAINE AGAIN! Some believers pushed him so hard and we saw how it ended. So for our own good, pls do not ask him anything

Totally agree 110%.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jermaine can't do anything to us. We know too much. He can say anything he wants, he can't undo what's already done. Jermaine, you don't scare me and your words have no power over us.

Hoax on.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Jermaine can't do anything to us. We know too much. He can say anything he wants, he can't undo what's already done. Jermaine, you don't scare me and your words have no power over us.

Hoax on.

He sure can't! Especially when he talks as if he doesn't have a clue about Teddy's video's in which he declares he believes Michael is alive.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Jermaine latest Tweet:

@PianoGames proud to say yes. Now, is @TeddyRiley1's account real? that would be a smarter question ; ) #getverified

In reply to <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet!

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5/sta ... 1170173952<!-- m -->
  • Jermaine latest Tweet:

@PianoGames proud to say yes. Now, is @TeddyRiley1's account real? that would be a smarter question ; ) #getverified

In reply to <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●

@jermjackson5 under non-direct instruction from a fellow and well-known believer, I must ask...is your hair real?...that's the easiest yet!

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5/sta ... 1170173952<!-- m -->

So Jermaine knows that TR said that about his hair. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That just proves that Jermaine is watching what's going on.

By the way, how did you like the Finale of SMALLVILLE?
  • jermjackson5
    Research has made me read Randy Taraborrelli. I am speechless. He's been pulling words out of his ass with his dialogue & scenes
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@oldieskid he writes scenes with dialogue like he was there, when he wasn't. I'm running out of yellow highlighter!
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@DebbieforMJ still speechless
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@KarlaJorge I'll ask. Also, I don't know name of security firm used. never went there.

jermjackson5

@MJMannou7 who's next? anyone who says anything untrue
    2 hours ago

IN REPLY TO;

MJMannou7 Manuela

@jermjackson5 First believers, than Teddy Riley, yet Tarraborelli...who's next Jermaine?
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@MJJLady_ i know people like to insist I have, but not once. not even when he visited the set of On Golden Pond #prideonly
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@AutumnSoPretty one of mine, too
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@KarlaJorge I'd suggest LAPD would know, but they probably erased that, too
    1 hour ago

IN REPLY TO;

KarlaJorge JUSTICE SEEKER

@jermjackson5 The security firm was interviewed right after June 25 th we lost all info, now that we deem it important it's gone.
    2 hours ago

jermjackson5

@jermainejaxn birthday wishes to you, sharing a birthday with my wonderful sister @JanetJackson.
    1 hour ago

jermjackson5

@MJJLady_ i think folk confuse healthy competitiveness for jealousy
    1 hour ago

jermjackson5

@planet12law No jealousy withThe Osmonds. media needs to invent jealousy, then & now
    1 hour ago

jermjackson5

@planet12law history of music groups always has media speculating re jealousy. mythology requires 'a hero' & 'a villain' & 'a war'
    1 hour ago

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    Nice chatting with you all. Bed beckons. Goodnight everyone
    1 hour ago
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    funny that he actually answered my question to this subject but deleted the answer again after 5 minutes. Wonder why...
  • funny that he actually answered my question to this subject but deleted the answer again after 5 minutes. Wonder why...

What answer?
    well, nothing major actually. I just told him that I've read the book by Randy Taraborrelli and thought it was rather good. and I asked him if it wasn't accurate what Taraborrelli wrote.

He answered back that Taraborrelli indeed is a great writer but what he says in the book is all BS and that is why he defends his brother.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    well, nothing major actually. I just told him that I've read the book by Randy Taraborrelli and thought it was rather good. and I asked him if it wasn't accurate what Taraborrelli wrote.

He answered back that Taraborrelli indeed is a great writer but what he says in the book is all BS and that is why he defends his brother.

his tweet is till there "
    jermjackson5 Research has made me read Randy Taraborrelli. I am speechless. He's been pulling words out of his ass with his dialogue & scenes "
  • well, nothing major actually. I just told him that I've read the book by Randy Taraborrelli and thought it was rather good. and I asked him if it wasn't accurate what Taraborrelli wrote.

Well I guess he tells us what he really thinks of him...so did MJ have a falling out with him?
    Tink.I.Am, this whas he original post. I replied to exactly this tweet. He tweeted me back but erased the answer.
  • When is Jermaine's book coming out?
    here is an article with the original press release:
    Jermaine Jackson Gets Book Deal for Long-Rumored Memoir
    A long-rumored memoir by Michael Jackson’s brother Jermaine is finally coming out.

Touchstone announced Wednesday that Jermaine Jackson’s “You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother’s Eye” will be released this fall. Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, promises a “faithful and loving portrait,” but one with “no subject off limits.”
    Jackson spoke in 2003 of wanting to write a memoir and reports surfaced again after Michael’s death, in 2009.
    Sisters Janet Jackson and La Toya Jackson also have books out this year.
    Here’s the official press release,
    Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, has acquired Jermaine Jackson’s memoir You Are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother’s Eyes, the most authoritative account from inside the Jackson music dynasty illuminating the private man, the son, the father, and the brother. Stacy Creamer, Vice President and Publisher of Touchstone, acquired North America, audio, and first serial rights from Gordon Wise at Curtis Brown London. You Are Not Alone will be published in fall 2011. The book will be published simultaneously in the UK by HarperCollins.
    In this story of brotherhood, Jermaine writes a faithful and loving portrait, giving fans a close look at the complex heart, mind, and soul of the King of Pop. It is a frank but sophisticated examination of the human, not the legend, with revealing insights and no subject off limits. It is written as a full and final understanding of who he was, why he was, and what shaped Michael Jackson.
    Jermaine was Michael’s true confidante who spoke up for him in life and now speaks up for his memory in death. You Are Not Alone invites the reader into the rarefied world of Michael’s life from childhood to stardom; from his homes in Gary, Indiana to Neverland, California; from the stage to the courts; from Jackson 5 and Motown to a global solo career and Sony. The book examines his true relationships with Joseph and Katherine, and the different characters that surrounded him. We witness his private anguish during the infamous 2005 child molestation trial when Jermaine stood by his brother through his darkest hour. We re-live the final weeks of his life, the politics, the AEG rehearsals, the police investigation, and the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. From start to finish, this book is an expert witness to history from the inside. The end result is Michael Jackson as never seen before: raw, human, and desperate to be understood. You Are Not Alone will, without doubt, alter the way the world views him, humanizing someone whose own fame was dehumanizing.
    “This book commemorates Michael’s life,” said Jermaine. “The forthcoming trial of Dr. Murray surrounds Michael’s death, but none of us wish for those proceedings to stand as the final word on how he is remembered. We want the world to remember his truth, his legacy, and some wonderful memories we shared as brothers, as a family. We don’t want Michael’s life to be an eternal mystery. I have read so much about what people claim to know about Michael, and I’ve heard countless people talk as if they knew him better than his own family. This book’s blood is thicker and truer than water. It is about what really happened and who he really was, representing the things he never got the chance to say, based on what we know, based on what he shared.”
    “As a lifelong fan of Michael Jackson and of Jermaine Jackson I am thrilled to be publishing You Are Not Alone,” commented Creamer. “Jermaine’s book will offer a unique view of the real Michael Jackson, a perspective only a very few people could possibly have. As his brother and close confidante since they were children, Jermaine can explain Michael in a way that, in life, Michael was never able to articulate himself.”

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/03/16/ ... z1MVd0DTx1<!-- m -->

so, I guess the book will be released sometime in the fall of 2011.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    funny how Jermaine is only now reading Taraborelli.
    I was reading that book 2 years ago.

1991- the book was first published, then 2005- the book was revised and finally 2009 - re-published.

Jermaine is reading it only NOW?
    yeah, same here Gina. I was reading it a long time ago.

Maybe Jermaine wasn't interested in it. But he said he's doing some research. I suppose for his book?