Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Anyway, there is a huge increase of attention to this forum, which could be a part of the plan.
    Jermaine wish to increase the attention to this forum? 100% not.
  • Anyway, there is a huge increase of attention to this forum, which could be a part of the plan.
    Jermaine wish to increase the attention to this forum? 100% not.

This opinion was based on Souza's post:
    Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
    by ~Souza~ » Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 am

curls wrote:
    Lovely One wrote:

YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the
    sudden we are being addressed. Its like a big "SHHHHH! BE QUIET" from Jermaine!
    I would have never put the two together (Michael and Bin Laden) as the reason for the delays until now. It all makes
    sense. Michael's security guys must have ordered this delay to protect MIchael.

Except that it hasn't had the desired effect - aren't MORE people talking, at least tweeting about the hoax now? If Jermaine or whoever wanted to hush us up, quietly shutting the site down would be a better bet. Souza has always said, one word from the family to her, and she'd close it down. Am I right Souza?

Yes you are right. I have said that from the start. Closing down this forum will decrease the hoax talk and all they have to do is contact me in a way that I can verify it's really from the Jacksons and ask me to close down the site if they think we are in any way disrespectful to Mike or them or a danger to the hoax. This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk. It hasn't been this busy in ages and we have more new members signing up. So if his goal was to draw attention to the hoax, he has succeeded.
    This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk.
    I am sure everlastinglove, i just meant that i don't think Jermaine did it on purpose. This is only my opinion, i could be wrong.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I've been quiet for some time now, meaning that I was not posting because I didn't feel I've got something important to add, although I'm here almost every single day to read and re-read, and visiting other blogs, sites, youtube and watching old taped tv-programms over and over again, because I felt maybe I was missing something important, something that I had overlooked. The postponing of the trial hit me, because now, again, we have to wait so much longer before we have the chance to learn more about new details, the hoax etc.
    And then came the tweets of Jermaine. Although I still believe Michael is alive, first I believed and expected that eventually, Michael would come back to us. I don't know, maybe I had the dream that we, the believers, would get a special treatment from him, for all the love and support he was getting from us during this difficult time. Maybe it's selfish, but as a supporter for over 30 yearts, that would be a dream come true!! But first and foremost, this is about Michael and his safety, his plans and his family, I DO understand that! I only was talking about my DREAM!
    This afternoon, I was watching the Schmuley tapes again and part 6 hit me hard!! Don't listen to Schmuley, listen to what Michael has said (listen to the first minute of the vid). Ánd think of it, he said this when he already had his first 2 children and BEFORE the horrible trial he would have to face in the years to come. What has this trial done to his spirit? Think of it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrJ0GAbKag<!-- m -->
    [youtube:kb2dg0ee]
    I'm devastated, because (especially after Jermaine's tweets), I really don't think he is coming back. He left us the clues to let us know that he is okay, but the TII-announcement and the movie, was this his final goodbye? I REALLY REALLY don't hope so, I want to see his face again, his HAPPY face, because he has accomplished whatever he was after.
    Please Michael, forgive me my selfishness, I REALLY want you to be happy and okay, I just hope I will see you again in the future! Stay strong, I will try doing the same!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Michael Jackson, The Final Days, Pt3
    Here is a quicker version of the interview - 22 seconds to be exact thanks to @ella303 on twitter

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k<!-- m -->

[youtube:3f7uapw1]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw<!-- m -->

[youtube:3f7uapw1]

BIG THANX FINFIN!!

SHOULD WE SEND THAT REMINDER TO JJ VIA TWITTER AND ASK EXPLANATION ON THAT B_I_G LUAGH??
  • SHOULD WE SEND THAT REMINDER TO JJ VIA TWITTER AND ASK EXPLANATION ON THAT B_I_G LUAGH??

Oh God NO..... don't do that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael Jackson, The Final Days, Pt3
    Here is a quicker version of the interview - 22 seconds to be exact thanks to @ella303 on twitter

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k<!-- m -->

[youtube:36a1osci]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw<!-- m -->

[youtube:36a1osci]

BIG THANX FINFIN!!

SHOULD WE SEND THAT REMINDER TO JJ VIA TWITTER AND ASK EXPLANATION ON THAT B_I_G LUAGH??

NO LEAVE IT ALONE DO NOT ANTAGONIZE HIM MORE.. You know deep down he has done lots of slip ups and also Michael is alive. Some people have done lots of damage by badgering him for answers. Please don't ask him this question. This would be putting oil on fire...
  • NO LEAVE IT ALONE DO NOT ANTAGONIZE HIM MORE.. You know deep down he has done lots of slip ups and also Michael is alive. Some people have done lots of damage by badgering him for answers. Please don't ask him this question. This would be putting oil on fire...

I agree 100%.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    <br />I really can't believe my eyes. I am going to stay out of this discussion from now on, because if some want to think the hoax is over then fine. Think whatever you want but I want no disrespectful comments towards Jermaine anymore. If he slips up everyone loves him, if he tweets that the hoax is ridiculous, everyone hates him. Did Mike pull all this off just for your entertainment and to keep you pleased? No, this is bigger than that, way bigger and Jermaine has a role to play.
    <br /><br />Not only A role, but THE very first designated (BY MJ) spokesman FOR the "death", from the get go. Jermaine says it all the time: he's got MJ's back. He said it the very next day on LKL. JJ is MJ's trusted wingman. This is WAY cool and I don't understand all the opposition to him, either. <br /><br />Think about this: remember when we were wondering why our little group didn't have BILLIONS of beLIEvers, here? Does anybody think MJ didn't have "somethin' up his sleeve" to rectify this, and drive millions over here, at the right time, to reap the benefits of all the facts and explanations we have gathered for when  the world's unbeLIEving, "Enquiring minds" will want to know???  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He had to have planned all this. Ha Ha, he GOT us again.<br /> <br />He said it could be scary. Surprise. We assume his next chess move won't rattle US, because we've  "learned so much". ASSUME NOTHING! ha ha ha. <br /><br />BeLIEve instead.  <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <br /><br />Jermaine is the spokesperson for the family, etc., because MJ TRUSTS him before a crowd, and press!! JJ speaks very calmly, very deliberately (including slip-ups!!), very diplomatically and just exactly as MJ knew he would, be able to field all kinds of ignorant and emotionally charged questions, as the controversy plays out!!  The best idea I've heard lately (THANK you, TimesRemembered777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) was something like, PASS THE POPCORN!! (It is winding up again, the next reel has started.)<br /><br /><!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <br />I don't know if TimesRemembered777 is in the know or not, but I like his LACK of hysteria better than the frenzy here resulting from a little PURPOSEFUL agitation, which I wonder, now if it wasn't all staged at first, before y'all jumped in it, too. <br /><br />Would YOU take all kinds of verbal strong-arming, if it wasn't faked for some larger purpose?? Especially if you are on Twitter out of the goodness of your heart? I read here a couple of people wondering why JJ doesn't just shut it down. Hmmm. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Why, indeed. Perhaps he eats controversy instead of wheaties. He says he's Jermaine... Could be MJ disguised (Usernamed) as JJ. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <br /><br /> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> heh heh heh.  <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We do not know.<br /><br />When people who have NEVER questioned MJ's death before, come here finally, it would be nicer to offer them some popcorn, eh? instead of sharing uncharitable and disloyal sentiments towards MJ's beloved Wingman. Just my opinion. Company is coming <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    but I like his LACK of hysteria better than the frenzy here
    if you're happy... that's all that matters
  • This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk.
    I am sure everlastinglove, i just meant that i don't think Jermaine did it on purpose. This is only my opinion, i could be wrong.

Yes, or you could be right heartphantom, we were just opinioning (I'm not sure if this word exists, sounds strange <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
    i know. some time soon i think jermaine will stop the hoax tweets , he has nothing left to say.

• I really can't believe my eyes. I am going to stay out of this discussion from now on, because if some want to think the hoax is over then fine. Think whatever you want but I want no disrespectful comments towards Jermaine anymore. If he slips up everyone loves him, if he tweets that the hoax is ridiculous, everyone hates him. Did Mike pull all this off just for your entertainment and to keep you pleased? No, this is bigger than that, way bigger and Jermaine has a role to play.

Thank you Souza for saying this,I thought the same thing,my english is not so good in writing so I am glad you said it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree with everything you said and the hoax is not over,not for me not by a long shot
  • Thanks Tink and Peace.

Also I think Jermaine has to be in it, all the clues he has given so far push more towards that he knows about the hoax then that of, he doesn't. When it comes to helping family out, that's always the time when families band together. I am sure what has ever happened in the past with Jermaine and Michael doesn't matter, if he can forgive Latoya for saying those things in the press then I think he can put whatever Jermaine said, behind him.

I am sure Jermaine reads what's on here (like this thread) and I am sure MJ does too. As soon as Jermaine's made comments about the hoax some of us became more confused or felt this whole hoax was screwed up...with what if's and we took it out on each other and Jermaine...now if they are looking at this and is seeing what's going on, why aren't they stopping, what are these comments supposed to be doing? I guess that's what we have to ask ourselves. What is the motive behind it, is it to get more believers or more attention on the hoax, or something else?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe if jerm really wants it all to stop he should just explain hat man and blonde lady. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I doubt Jermaine would know anything. I also doubt about the whole family, even Mr Katherine and the children.
    Of course, the thought of JJ, playing his role along with the rest of the family came into my head not once but his latest tweets made me reconsider my thoughts. Of course Michael has supporters and people that are in the know, but I think they are some influential, powerful people that could help him to pull it off.
    I could be wrong, but the family in spite of all the slip-ups ( that could perfectly be not the slip-ups but the fruits of vivd imagination) don't act like they know anything. Maybe it was a goal.. I mean, if they knew, they couldn't be playing well.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Something I read that makes me want to vent: I'm tired of everyone saying that Michael wouldn't hoax his own 'death' because he would never do that to his children. So, then you believe that he would refuse help for a drug addiction? Wouldn't that be harmful to his children as well?! People have their own opinion about Jermaine's tweets, but the non-believers are so disrespectful toward us, and a lot of them could care less about Mike before 6/25/09. I know its wrong, but sometimes I wish Paris would make a YT video or a statement saying that her father is NOT a drug addict! But, of course, that would be the same as JJ saying he is alive so it would never happen.
  • I doubt Jermaine would know anything. I also doubt about the whole family, even Mr Katherine and the children.
    Of course, the thought of JJ, playing his role along with the rest of the family came into my head not once but his latest tweets made me reconsider my thoughts. Of course Michael has supporters and people that are in the know, but I think they are some influential, powerful people that could help him to pull it off.
    I could be wrong, but the family in spite of all the slip-ups ( that could perfectly be not the slip-ups but the fruits of vivd imagination) don't act like they know anything. Maybe it was a goal.. I mean, if they knew, they couldn't be playing well.

But if we know, the family would too, they are his family and they all went to the hospital to see him, so wouldn't they know?
    I doubt Jermaine would know anything. I also doubt about the whole family, even Mr Katherine and the children.

But if we know, the family would too, they are his family and they all went to the hospital to see him, so wouldn't they know?

you know this is gonna sound weird but could they know and yet not know? could he have warned them that something is about to happen that is going to look like one thing but it's not? didn't someone say he asked paris not to be mad at him if he wasn't her for father's day? maybe they don't have details but they know he is not dead just from the same confusion as us , only they know they need to go along with it until it plays out. does that sound too delusional <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244

We don't know, but you are very right about them being in the hospital. Who knows what they saw there and what had been happening there. Maybe they weren't being showed his "body". I mean it was a hoax for them also.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    @Do...

Thanks for bringing tears to my eyes at my desk here today at work. Not your fault. Every time I hear those words spoken through Michael's own voice, I just break down and cry. Not because I think that he took his life or even that I believe he died on 6/25, but because he seemed so broken and sad and didn't understand how loved he was, clearly heard in his voice.

Most people hate Schumley for writing that book, I am of a different opinion. I appreciate it. Could have done without the Rabi's personal commentary; but hearing or rather reading Michael's words, listening to how he felt, his thoughts and dreams, his aspirations and even his fears was worth trying to muddle through all the insignificant other parts. It saddened me to hear how he felt about getting older physically. One day, if he lived long enough, it was going to happen. Or was it? Yes it was, but not in front of the world. Not for the whole world to see. He wasn't going to allow that.

One thing that really stood out in those tapes is that Michael said that when he died he wanted to be buried with, by the children where he would feel safe. In hearing just that one little part, I felt surely were he to really pass away, his family would honor his wishes and bury him in a place where he wanted to be. Not some sterile, yet beautiful, guarded place where no one would be able to bring him flowers on a rainy day. I just don't believe he's gone.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003

One thing that really stood out in those tapes is that Michael said that when he died he wanted to be buried with, by the children where he would feel safe. In hearing just that one little part, I felt surely were he to really pass away, his family would honor his wishes and bury him in a place where he wanted to be. Not some sterile, yet beautiful, guarded place where no one would be able to bring him flowers on a rainy day. I just don't believe he's gone.

Thank you for writing this! I know what you mean, I don't think Michael would be buried somewhere so private and secluded from the world. He has been forced to live his entire life that way by the public and mass media, I don't believe it would be his wish to do so after he passes. He knows how much it means to the fans to be close to him. And I do believe he will be buried amongst children who have sadly had their lives ended too soon, it breaks my heart when he says its the only place he would feel safe <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->.

We don't know, but you are very right about them being in the hospital. Who knows what they saw there and what had been happening there. Maybe they weren't being showed his "body". I mean it was a hoax for them also.

didn't latoya say that the kids were all hystarical and then they saw his body and became very calm or something like that?
  • I doubt Jermaine would know anything. I also doubt about the whole family, even Mr Katherine and the children.

didn't latoya say that the kids were all hystarical and then they saw his body and became very calm or something like that?

Yes, Latoya did say something along those lines. I believe she even said that the kids insisted on seeing him, and that Paris even commented on how red his chest was from the paramedics working on him.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I sincerely doubt that Paris's only thought would have been the color of his chest upon seeing him laying dead on a gurney. I can't even fathom children being allowed to see him period in that state. When my mom died, I had to leave my child in the waiting room with other relatives because he was not allowed to go in because of his age.