Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Jermaine made this tweet today.<br /><br />
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />[size=18pt]People in band & inner-circle knew of Michael's plans for the future[/size], and this info challenges common understandings built since 2009 #truth
    <br /><br /><br />This is about who knows the hoax imo.
  • on 1316142629:
    <br />Jermaine made this tweet today.<br /><br />
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />People in band & inner-circle knew of Michael's plans for the future, and this info challenges common understandings built since 2009 #truth
    <br /><br /><br />This is about who knows the hoax imo.<br />
    <br />was this a response to someone or was this out of nowhere?<br />Jermaine is on fire lately!!!!!<br /> <br /> /cook/
    He also made this tweet just before the one I posted above. Jermaine started to ROCK!   bounce/<br /><br />
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br /><br />@KarlaJorge he was willing to do 10 shows, [size=18pt]but that was start of a five-year-plan & more concerts. TII was just the beginning, not end[/size] #book
    <br />
    on 1316143101:
    <br />
    on 1316142629:
    <br />Jermaine made this tweet today.<br /><br />
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />People in band & inner-circle knew of Michael's plans for the future, and this info challenges common understandings built since 2009 #truth
    <br /><br /><br />This is about who knows the hoax imo.<br />
    <br />was this a response to someone or was this out of nowhere?<br />Jermaine is on fire lately!!!!!<br /> <br /> /cook/<br />
    <br /><br />He was talking about TII and he wrote TII was not the end, it was just the beginning! :D Sounds familiar? He was about to say TII is Thriller II.  :mrgreen:
  • Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br />Finally we are getting some answers!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Jermain! /bravo/ <br />Thank you Michael for having mercy on us, at least two questions need no more to be asked!  :)
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Has anyone read Jermaine Jackson's long tweet via twitter today? He seemed rather upset....Hmmmmmm /pull hair/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1318109339:
    <br />Has anyone read Jermaine Jackson's long tweet via twitter today? He seemed rather upset....Hmmmmmm /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for mentioning. I put it here so that everyone can read:<br /><br />
    I hope the "rent-a-pundits" on TV were listening to this week's lab results that prove there was no Demerol in Michael's body when he died. Finally, the truth comes out to nail the speculative bullshit that has filled air-time by people who prefer to fill in the blanks rather than stick to facts from court: that there is NO evidence of what my brother was 'under' at the time of Murray's audio recording; there is NO evidence that Michael was "addicted" to Propofol as some, like Dr Drew, have guessed; there is NO evidence that Michael's insomnia was linked to Demerol usage (a defense theory).<br /> I have grown tired of the assumptions attached to the audio recording of Michael - the 2+2=5=slurred speech=addict argument that follows some kind of ESPN-style analysis that is not only a travesty to the truth but to the memory of a man who is not here to speak up for himself. This week, the EXPERT evidence shuts up those pundits, ex-friends and attorneys who have seemed determined to paint Michael out to be something he was not in the years before his death.<br /> I'll say it again: events in 1993 and 2001/02 have nothing to do with my brother's death in 2009.  Michael was not an addict. He was an insomniac desperate for sleep. We endure this evidence because we want answers -- and this vindication from the lab results is one of those irrefutable answers.
  • Very interesting tweet by JJ. Thanks for sharing.<br /><br />He had nothing to say about the tribute in Cardiff today?<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I hope the "rent-a-pundits" on TV were listening to this week's lab results that prove there was no Demerol in Michael's body when he died. Finally, the truth comes out to nail the speculative bullshit that has filled air-time by people who prefer to fill in the blanks rather than stick to facts from court: that there is NO evidence of what my brother was 'under' at the time of Murray's audio recording; there is NO evidence that Michael was "addicted" to Propofol as some, like Dr Drew, have guessed; there is NO evidence that Michael's insomnia was linked to Demerol usage (a defense theory).<br /> I have grown tired of the assumptions attached to the audio recording of Michael - the 2+2=5=slurred speech=addict argument that follows some kind of ESPN-style analysis that is not only a travesty to the truth but to the memory of a man who is not here to speak up for himself. This week, the EXPERT evidence shuts up those pundits, ex-friends and attorneys who have seemed determined to paint Michael out to be something he was not in the years before his death.<br /> I'll say it again: events in 1993 and 2001/02 have nothing to do with my brother's death in 2009.  Michael was not an addict. He was an insomniac desperate for sleep. We endure this evidence because we want answers -- and this vindication from the lab results is one of those irrefutable answers.
    <br /><br /> /bravo/
    on 1318110843:
    <br />
    on 1318109339:
    <br />Has anyone read Jermaine Jackson's long tweet via twitter today? He seemed rather upset....Hmmmmmm /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for mentioning. I put it here so that everyone can read:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />No problem.  ;))
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Is it just me or... When I read what Jermaine wrote, I felt ''Back'' way of talking but in easier words.... I don't know the way he formulated his sentence, I had an interesting feeling... And I am one of those who did study a lot ''Back'' since we have known of his existence... Am I the only one who got this strange feeling???? And the way he gets angry, also remind me of ''Back''... and Front...? <br />And assumptions... Did we hear this word a lot from ''Back and front''?<br /><br />
    on 1318121888:
    <br />
    on 1318110843:
    <br />
    on 1318109339:
    <br />
    <br /><br />No problem.  ;))<br />
    @Julia142 yes I had the same feeling, the "rent-a-pundits" somehow reminded me of the "single issue dissecters"...I'm not saying it's not Jermaine who wrote that though.
  • Great tweet from Jermaine! I wonder the same, why no mention of MJ Tribute?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yup, I too had the feeling of Back and Front in this tweet.
    Jermaine RTed this tweet.<br /><br />Author_pic_normal.jpgSteveDennis71 Steve Dennis <br /> RTed by jermjackson5<br />Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept
    on 1319501117:
    <br />Jermaine RTed this tweet.<br /><br />Author_pic_normal.jpgSteveDennis71 Steve Dennis <br /> RTed by jermjackson5<br />Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept<br />
    <br /><br />He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/<br /><br />And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen:<br /><br />Demerol<br />Demerol<br />Oh God he's taking Demerol!  geek/
  • /bravo/ /bravo/ Jermaine, thank you for giving us clues here.. Finally we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand Michael not be able to sleep. My line of work is not a piece of cake, I am not an entertainer singer, dancer etc.. NO thank God They would have thrown vegetables on me I cannot carry a tune  lolol/ lolol/. But my mind is always working, to find a solution for my patients. It is not easy to be a therapist, you need to focus on the problem, it is not that simple to tell a patient go home take 2 tylenol and your worries will be all gone. I do lose sleep over my patient.. So imagine Michael, he hasn't done a concert since his molestation trial, even before that. Only this can make a person stop sleeping. I do not believe Michael took propofol, nor demerol. Maybe some sleeping pills, to help him. Again I am so happy Jermaine is coming out again.. blessings to the Jacksons, and all of us in this forum..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319501557:
    <br />
    on 1319501117:
    <br />Jermaine RTed this tweet.<br /><br />Author_pic_normal.jpgSteveDennis71 Steve Dennis <br /> RTed by jermjackson5<br />Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...<br /><br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept<br />
    <br /><br />He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/ <br /><br />And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen: <br /><br />Demerol<br />Demerol<br />Oh God he's taking Demerol!  geek/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319501919:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ Jermaine, thank you for giving us clues here.. Finally we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I understand Michael not be able to sleep. My line of work is not a piece of cake, I am not an entertainer singer, dancer etc.. NO thank God They would have thrown vegetables on me I cannot carry a tune  lolol/ lolol/. But my mind is always working, to find a solution for my patients. It is not easy to be a therapist, you need to focus on the problem, it is not that simple to tell a patient go home take 2 tylenol and your worries will be all gone. I do lose sleep over my patient.. So imagine Michael, he hasn't done a concert since his molestation trial, even before that. Only this can make a person stop sleeping. I do not believe Michael took propofol, nor demerol. Maybe some sleeping pills, to help him. Again I am so happy Jermaine is coming out again.. blessings to the Jacksons, and all of us in this forum.. <br />[/q /bravo/uote]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /bravo/ /bravo/
    on 1319501117:
    <br /><br />What a great b-day gift ...such a tweeting surprise! LoL. Helped a lot the way I was feeling last night about that whole illuminati thing and being skeptic. Did you also catch when Jermaine said "I'll RETURN when the swelling and pain subsides......" ??? I'm sure he really did have a tooth problem, but just wanted to throw that in there. albino/ ;D :D ;))
    Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Defense's hollow point from AEG's Randy Phillips -- that Amir wouldn't let him speak with Michael because he'd just returned from Dr Klein -- is a pointless smokescreen. It is normal for someone to be groggy after dermatological treatments. Same way I was 'doped up' and out of it after my dental treatment at weekend. These treatments for Michael, over a period of weeks, prove NOTHING but two facts: a) he visited Dr Klein for established dermatological reasons and b) most of us are not fit to speak with anyone after invasive medical procedures @HLNTV @CNN @InSession #murraytrial #smokescreen
    on 1319583983:
    <br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />Defense's hollow point from AEG's Randy Phillips -- that Amir wouldn't let him speak with Michael because he'd just returned from Dr Klein -- is a pointless smokescreen. It is normal for someone to be groggy after dermatological treatments. Same way I was 'doped up' and out of it after my dental treatment at weekend. These treatments for Michael, over a period of weeks, prove NOTHING but two facts: a) he visited Dr Klein for established dermatological reasons and b) most of us are not fit to speak with anyone after invasive medical procedures @HLNTV @CNN @InSession #murraytrial #smokescreen<br />
    <br /><br />So, Murray's trial is just a smokescreen! Thank you for the clue Jermaine.  /bravo/<br /><br />Smokescreen: 1- An action or statement used to conceal actual plans or intentions.<br />                      2- Something said or done in order to hide the truth<br /><br /> /woohoo/
    on 1319583983:
    <br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />[size=12pt]Defense's hollow point from AEG's Randy Phillips -- that Amir wouldn't let him speak with Michael because he'd just returned from Dr Klein -- is a pointless smokescreen. It is normal for someone to be groggy after dermatological treatments. Same way I was 'doped up' and out of it after my dental treatment at weekend. These treatments for Michael, over a period of weeks, prove NOTHING but two facts: a) he visited Dr Klein for established dermatological reasons and b) most of us are not fit to speak with anyone after invasive medical procedures @HLNTV @CNN @InSession #murraytrial #smokescreen[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />This tweet can be linked to what what Front said:<br /><br />
    on 1316886200:
    <br />[size=12pt]Perplexities often arise when one becomes discombobulated by uncertainties, which results in blindly feeling around in the dark. When KEY factors and "whispers" are utilized to further one's understanding, it is only then that one is propelled towards enLIGHTenment.<br /><br />DOubt is indeed the greatest self-motivator, for it is the driving force behind the desire to obtain facts & truth. However, when one's realization of facts are obscured by external smoke-screens, it often obliterates the current path.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1319585270:
    <br />
    on 1319583983:
    <br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />[size=12pt]Defense's hollow point from AEG's Randy Phillips -- that Amir wouldn't let him speak with Michael because he'd just returned from Dr Klein -- is a pointless smokescreen. It is normal for someone to be groggy after dermatological treatments. Same way I was 'doped up' and out of it after my dental treatment at weekend. These treatments for Michael, over a period of weeks, prove NOTHING but two facts: a) he visited Dr Klein for established dermatological reasons and b) most of us are not fit to speak with anyone after invasive medical procedures @HLNTV @CNN @InSession #murraytrial #smokescreen[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />This tweet can be linked to what what Front said:<br /><br />
    on 1316886200:
    <br />[size=12pt]Perplexities often arise when one becomes discombobulated by uncertainties, which results in blindly feeling around in the dark. When KEY factors and "whispers" are utilized to further one's understanding, it is only then that one is propelled towards enLIGHTenment.<br /><br />DOubt is indeed the greatest self-motivator, for it is the driving force behind the desire to obtain facts & truth. However, when one's realization of facts are obscured by external smoke-screens, it often obliterates the current path.[/size]<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Indeed!  :mrgreen:
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1319501557:
    <br />
    on 1319501117:
    <br /><br />He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/ <br /><br />And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen: <br /><br />Demerol<br />Demerol<br />Oh God he's taking Demerol!  geek/ <br />
    <br />It was propofol but after Michael died immediately everyone was saying demerol because of the song Morphine and everyone assumed that he was a demerol addict.  In that  song he spoke in 1st 2nd and third person if I recall and I don't think it was autobio or most of it wasn't.  I think most of it was a message to someone like many singers do.  Just my opinion.  But anyways, immediately following Michael's death all kinds of stuff in the press.  There was even a UK rag that said right after his death that demerol and oxycontin were found in his system.  They made it up.  I remember the news playing the song "Morphine" and talking about the "disturbing" lyrics.  I was a little annoyed.  That is one of my favorite songs.  I just love the arrangement.  I love all of them really.  Hard to choose.  Can't.  Love his work when he's angry and love the ballads too.