Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• So, the distance between LA and Saratoga is a about 5 hours drive. The brothers flew. Did Katherine and the kids fly too or drive?  I ask because supposedly Katherine drove back from Tucson which is about an 8 hour trip and I still wonder why she didn't fly if it would only be a 1 hour trip to fly. For someone who's supposed to rest, being in a car isn't very restful. JMO.<br /><br />Sim - that seems like odd timing if "someone" is not reading the boards. :)<br /><br />Blessings
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5)<;br /><br />Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public.  I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy.  Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family. <br /><br />http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikma93
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just saw this on Jermaine's twitterlonger. <br />
    Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public.  I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy.  Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family.<br />http://tl.gd/ikma93 · Reply<br />Report post (?)
    <br /><br />Mary...again! you beat me by 53 seconds
    on 1343849424:
    <br />Mary...again! you beat me by 53 seconds<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Better safe than sorry. <br /><br /> :beerchug:
    So Jermaine withdraws his signature from the infamous letter and "extends an olive-branch".....TS anyone?  :icon_e_wink:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343850062:
    <br />So Jermaine withdraws his signature from the infamous letter and "extends an olive-branch".....TS anyone?  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Good memory :LolLolLolLol:
  • We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him.
    <br /><br />    Why does Jermaine say that his family is still raw from the loss of Michael when Michael Jackson is clearly alive?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    From Jermaine's long tweet:<br /><br />"it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war."<br /><br />"It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so."<br /><br />I think this is a message to the fans who have been lashing out at the Jackson family and perhaps the state of the world itself.  Will they listen this tIME?
  • on 1343850062:
    <br />So Jermaine withdraws his signature from the infamous letter and "extends an olive-branch".....TS anyone?  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /> just before i came to read this thread i posted the same at the other thread, we had the same thought, and it's (in spirit) also, i don't know what he meant but to me it felt like it also reverse to TS again  :icon_razz:
    on 1343854955:
    <br />
    on 1343850062:
    <br /><br /> just before i came to read this thread i posted the same at the other thread, we had the same thought, and it's (in spirit) also, i don't know what he meant but to me it felt like it also reverse to TS again  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />I saw that Shy.<br />Well maybe what he is trying to say is: Land in sight-Land, ho! <br />Closer to the dry land after the flood.<br />The end of the hoax is in sight?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343854955:
    <br />
    on 1343850062:
    <br /><br /> just before i came to read this thread i posted the same at the other thread, we had the same thought, and it's (in spirit) also, i don't know what he meant but to me it felt like it also reverse to TS again  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, there is definitely some TS AND Front-isms in his latest tweet.  The olive leaf in the bird's mouth which showed the flood waters had gone down, nearing the end of their time on the ark...<br /><br />Agree MaryK, I think the end of the hoax is near!! (just saw your post when I hit preview)  We think alike, lol.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I think Noah sent out a bird three times...the first time it was a raven (or am I wrong?)<br />the second two times was a dove.  Then after he got the branch....he still stayed 7 days on the ark.<br /><br />*either my Sunday school teacher would proud, or very annoyed right now  :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Jermaine wrote:
    [size=12pt]Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. <br />[ . . . ]<br />Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family. [/size]
    <br /><br />Priceless!
  • But you know the best of all this story is that every time a Jackson member say something is addressed to us I feel so proud to be a beLIEver and to be part of this awesome hoax. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Love this Twitlonger from Jermaine, especially this part:<br /><br />
    It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing.
    <br /><br /> I felt a sense of positivity when I read it. Definitely reminded me of Sign #4 extending the olive branch and also of Front with the time.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Quote from: Jermaine<br />
    Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch.
    <br /><br />Yeah! Jermaine gives us a wink, I love, and Noah's Ark TS-Jermaine-Front!<br /><br />
    For centuries it has been associated with the olive branch of peace. When the dove returned to Noah, who was waiting in the ark, carrying in its beak an olive leaf as a symbol that the earth was again at peace with God. (See Genesis 8:11.)
    <br /><br />                                    :bearhug:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm loving this message from Jermaine.  I'd love it even more if the word 'baloney' was in there somewhere  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    sweetsunsetwithMJ<br /><br />
    But you know the best of all this story is that every time a Jackson member say something is addressed to us I feel so proud to be a beLIEver and to be part of this awesome hoax.
    <br /><br />Me too  :)<br />
  • on 1343855559:
    <br />
    on 1343854955:
    <br />
    on 1343850062:
    <br /><br />I saw that Shy.<br />Well maybe what he is trying to say is: Land in sight-Land, ho! <br />Closer to the dry land after the flood.<br />The end of the hoax is in sight?<br />
    <br /><br />Yehaw! like your thought.<br /><br />L.L.R<br />Shy<br /><br />
  • on 1343863763:
    <br />Love this Twitlonger from Jermaine, especially this part:<br /><br />
    It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing.
    <br /><br /> I felt a sense of positivity when I read it. Definitely reminded me of Sign #4 extending the olive branch and also of Front with the time.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too :icon_e_smile:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1344000315:
    <br />
    on 1343863763:
    <br />Love this Twitlonger from Jermaine, especially this part:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> I felt a sense of positivity when I read it. Definitely reminded me of Sign #4 extending the olive branch and also of Front with the time.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br />exactly! we have lots of similarities with Front and TS in statements of Jemaine. The future will tell us, hopefully :)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Jermaine expresses himself very well.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Jermaine JacksonVerified<br />‏@jermjackson5<;br /><br />Paperback of my book now released in US: new chapter + unused expert from CM trial. New info slays more myths/lies about Michael<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5<;br /><br />Wow. Daddy's Home...reading ; ) RT @Jeremy_Horn Tagged: @jermjackson5 @JermaineLaJuane - http://twitpic.com/aj5un9
  • MikeMike Posts: 15
    Dont know if anyone noticed but.... I find it strange that Jermaine hasnt tweeted ANYTHING in December 5th.<br />He went from tweeting once a day at least to NOTTA. I mean you can tweet from your phone so I WONDER<br />how come he hasnt been on... BUT I also find it strange and MAY be a clue that this is what he tweeted last at the very top!!!!<br /><br /><br />Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 5 Dec<br />"I wanted to thankyou for all your love and concern for Joseph. He's going to be fine. He's strong and is never down for long! #bornfighter"<br />Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More<br /><br />May be a clue considering the Joe/Joseph names and we know that JOSEPH is the one that died sooooooooooooooooooooo you see where im going<br />with it?????? What do you all think?
  • on 1368725074:
    <br />Dont know if anyone noticed but.... I find it strange that Jermaine hasnt tweeted ANYTHING in December 5th.<br />He went from tweeting once a day at least to NOTTA. I mean you can tweet from your phone so I WONDER<br />how come he hasnt been on... BUT I also find it strange and MAY be a clue that this is what he tweeted last at the very top!!!!<br /><br /><br />Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 5 Dec<br />"I wanted to thankyou for all your love and concern for Joseph. He's going to be fine. He's strong and is never down for long! #bornfighter"<br />Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More<br /><br />May be a clue considering the Joe/Joseph names and we know that JOSEPH is the one that died sooooooooooooooooooooo you see where im going<br />with it?????? What do you all think?<br />
    <br /><br />Considering the fact that Joseph didn't really have that cerebral stroke or at least I guess so, you could be right on that because I, as you, was wondering why he stopped tweeting if he has been the slip ups champion of this hoax league.