Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• on 1339618603:
    <br />
    on 1339618217:
    <br />@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5';s UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam<br />Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson <br />5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details <br /><br />So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />thank you mindseye or thirdeye  :icon_lol: finally we have the answer from Jermaine. I am very curious what that chapter will be about!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />*aussie shuts her laptop and runs out the door to order her copy at the book store*<br /><br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1339618603:
    <br />
    on 1339618217:
    <br />@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5';s UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam<br />Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson <br />5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details <br /><br />So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />thank you mindseye or thirdeye  :icon_lol: finally we have the answer from Jermaine. I am very curious what that chapter will be about!<br />
    <br />ok nobody yell at me cause maybe i am just crazy but where does this picture come from?  to me it looks like the back of his head has one type of hair and the front another.  i don't mean any kind of offense to michael it just doesn't look right.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Just got through listening to Jermaine interview with someone in England.. New chapter to deal with responses in Murray trial plus a secret witness that can't be revealed?  I'll post the link:<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson‏@jermjackson5<;br /><br />Hear me on UK radio! RT @gordonwise Great i/v with @jermjackson5 from Magic radio by @AngieGreaves #YANA Jermaine Jackson Pt 1 - You Are Not Alone and The Jackson's Tour by Angie Greaves on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free<br /><br /><br /> <br />Well cause I still SUUCKKK at computer stuff, :computer-losy-smiley: not sure if that will work but on his Twitter account (above) it is  a post dated 6/15. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1339860291:
    <br />Just got through listening to Jermaine interview with someone in England.. New chapter to deal with responses in Murray trial plus a secret witness that can't be revealed?  I'll post the link:<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson‏@jermjackson5<;br /><br />Hear me on UK radio! RT @gordonwise Great i/v with @jermjackson5 from Magic radio by @AngieGreaves #YANA Jermaine Jackson Pt 1 - You Are Not Alone and The Jackson's Tour by Angie Greaves on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free<br /><br /><br /> <br />Well cause I still SUUCKKK at computer stuff, :computer-losy-smiley: not sure if that will work but on his Twitter account (above) it is  a post dated 6/15.<br />
    <br /><br />That was a great interview - thank you for sharing this with us. I really believe that Jermaine is protective of Michael and doing his best to help clean up the damage that the allegations caused while showing the world who Michael really is. I am very interested in knowing who that secret witness is...<br /><br />Blessings
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I wish I had a brother like Jermain!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I hear Jermaine says a "surprise witness" and that he can't say. hmmm :suspect:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1339882217:
    <br />I hear Jermaine says a "surprise witness" and that he can't say. hmmm :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :suspect: June 25 is approaching...... :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_e_wink:
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1339872602:
    <br />I wish I had a brother like Jermain!<br />
    <br /><br />lol
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    What are you lolling at SEHF?<br /><br />He is a caring brother, no doubt. I know that many people have a different opinion about him. But I respect him so much for what he has done so far to protect and help his brother. Dosn't that count at all? Way to go, Jermaine.<br /><br />By the way, your turtle is hiding now. Have you noticed that?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Whatever is happening, it's brought to the surface.... again.  :suspect:<br /><br />‏@jermjackson5<;br />Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim<br /><br /> ‏@jermjackson5<;br />This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive<br /><br /> ‏@jermjackson5<;br />Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw... <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1342705428:
    <br />Whatever is happening, it's brought to the surface.... again.  :suspect:<br /><br />‏@jermjackson5<;br />Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim<br /><br /> ‏@jermjackson5<;br />This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive<br /><br /> ‏@jermjackson5<;br />Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw... <br />
    <br /><br />Interesting...<br /><br />That bolded part of the tweet reminds me of the line in the letter sent to Branca  "...and further revealed in the coming weeks"<br /><br />Something is in the wind.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Novel by chapters
  • Jigsaw = hoax<br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Am I missing something or did that bonus chapter never materialize?<br /><br />If not, then This Is It. <br /><br />Lol.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Am I missing something or did that bonus chapter never materialize?<br /><br />If not, then This Is It. <br /><br />Lol.
    <br /><br />So is Bec! the family is giving a lot of talk these days, we are left with the promise of what's to come. :woohoo2:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sounds like the same thing as:<br />Jermaine Jackson Remember This Is not Really It - YouTube<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1342720756:
    <br />Sounds like the same thing as:<br />Jermaine Jackson Remember This Is not Really It - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />I have always loved this clip of Jermaine.  The "Sony Side-Step" and "TVBS" crack me up........<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.<br /><br />You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Jigsaw=A Game
    on 1342724369:
    <br />I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.<br /><br />You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books<br />
    <br /><br />thanks for posting this Curls. i've just read this chapter... very well written. There's a lot about vindicating, justice and the media.<br /><br />Only a few sentences look hoax related to me... <br /><br />"The world only viewed half the movie with the trial of Conrad Murray. The full picture is yet to be seen. <br /><br />… motive behind Mother’s civil action against AEG … they believed the negligence was accumulative, and extended beyond one doctor on one night. … we cannot find closure unless we first subject certain matters to scrutiny and extract the answers."<br />
    Jermaine was just on twitter answering questions... <br /><br /><br />I thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise<br /><br /><br />Paris was responding to Twitter wildfire that inaccurately suggested Mother had a mini-stroke in the past week @RealJayVee<;br /><br /><br />@KingMikeJ It is a prescribed rest for an 82-year-old lady, not a vacation. Everything else you raise is a misinformed rumor<br /><br /><br />This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.<br /><br /><br />I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us<br /><br /><br />@Muzikfactorytwo however you split "some months ago" and "recently", your semantics change nothing about fact Mother suffered a mini-stroke<br /><br />‏@jermjackson5<;br />Outsiders, from Alan Duke to TMZ "sources", can clutch at straws all day long but no-one can tell us about events concerning our own mother
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So tonight it’s a rest in Arizona and not a vacation.  :icon_question: I don’t know which is the truth, I only hope that Mrs. Jackson is okay.  This has really gotten very ugly. 
    Last night Jermaine retweeted<br /><br />@PJ4MJJ<;br />"I just know that this is not a family that does the kinds of things that are being reported." ~Thomas Mesereau <br /><br />Maybe the family is waiting for John Branca and John McClain to release a statement or file papers or... idk, before their next move.  *thriller*  :icon_geek:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    3h  Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 <br /><br />You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal <br /><br />Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 <br />I will now repeat what I told the fans from the stage tonight... <br /><br />Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 <br />Correcting @TMZ... I didn't travel alone to Saratoga for tonight's show, I flew with the brothers <br /><br /><br />So Jermaine has been reading TMZ reports...lol
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343476141:
    <br />[size=12pt]3h  Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 <br /><br />You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal [/][/size]
    <br /> :icon_eek: :affraid: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Coincidence or not, I'm loving IT! &  it gives me the CHILLS & THRILLS !!  :icon_bounce:<br />@2good was this posted by Jermaine 3 hours ago? <br /><br />Last night (15 hours ago) I posted this new cover photo on my FB page with Presley & Jackson families and I wrote the same quote from Michael, look here...<br /><br />onefamily.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1343476141:
    Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 <br />Correcting @TMZ... I didn't travel alone to Saratoga for tonight's show, I flew with the brothers <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]So Jermaine has been reading TMZ reports...lol[/size]
    ohh But of course!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Tks for sharing @2good ; :bearhug: