Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Love it! Thanks for posting<br /> <br />And thank you Jermaine!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Love you Jermaine!<br />In court today Dr. Lee said when she watched MJ sleep that one night he did sleep for 5 hours and then woke up all without drugs.  Tons of people sleep that amount per night, and can function okay, maybe catch up more sleep eventually.  When I’m excited about something (often through the years) I don’t sleep and maybe catch 2-3 hours. But in 2 or 3 nights the body will be so exhausted it will konk out easily. I think her testimony proves to me this insomnia thing is a hoax storyline.  They’re always trying to make MJ sound weird or abnormal but as far as sleep, he sounds completely normal
  • jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />As we look forward, let us now forever remember & focus on the life and goodness -- not the death -- of Michael
  • on 1319607281:
    <br />Love you Jermaine!<br />In court today Dr. Lee said when she watched MJ sleep that one night he did sleep for 5 hours and then woke up all without drugs.  Tons of people sleep that amount per night, and can function okay, maybe catch up more sleep eventually.  When I’m excited about something (often through the years) I don’t sleep and maybe catch 2-3 hours. But in 2 or 3 nights the body will be so exhausted it will konk out easily. I think her testimony proves to me this insomnia thing is a hoax storyline.  They’re always trying to make MJ sound weird or abnormal but as far as sleep, he sounds completely normal<br />
    <br /><br />There have been many nights since June 25, 2009 where I've slept 5 hours or less. And for years I survived on 6 hours per night. I thought the same thing when I heard Dr Lee - what she said didn't sound like he had a problem sleeping to me. <br /><br />Right now he's probably sleeping better than any of us.<br /><br />Jermaine's latest tweet is directing us back again to vindication for MJ. That's just my opinion.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />@<;br />@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )<br />8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1327333996:
    <br />Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />@<;br />@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )<br />8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply <br />
    <br /><br />I was so happy to see his tweet this morning!  That's my twitter (@TheVogueRogue).  Lame name I know but it sounded good at the time, lol.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1327342052:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br />Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />@<;br />@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )<br />8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply <br />
    <br /><br />I was so happy to see his tweet this morning!  That's my twitter (@TheVogueRogue).  Lame name I know but it sounded good at the time, lol.<br />
    <br /><br /> party/<br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />It's a really cool coincidence!  geek/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I really like Jermaine very much. I guess he stood by Michael and tried to help him as much as he could. I sometimes wonder why people criticize him so much. Anyway, good work Jermaine, God bless you. I wish I had a brother like you!<br /><br />Blessings
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1327333996:
    <br />Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />@<;br />@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )<br />8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply<br />
    <br />sounds familiar...thank you Front ::P if Jermain`s next tweet will be something like "Keep watching" I will fall of my chair :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1327346468:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br />Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />@<;br />@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )<br />8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply<br />
    <br />sounds familiar...thank you Front ::P if Jermain`s next tweet will be something like "Keep watching" I will fall of my chair :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />what I like the most is this:  [size=12pt];)[/size]
  • on 1327342052:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br /><br />I was so happy to see his tweet this morning!  That's my twitter (@TheVogueRogue).  Lame name I know but it sounded good at the time, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea - did you ask him a question in particular?<br /><br />Blessings
    on 1327350668:
    <br />
    on 1327342052:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea - did you ask him a question in particular?<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I said I loved his book and that I didn't believe in coincidence either - he mentions that a couple of times in the book.
  • on 1327351111:
    <br />
    on 1327350668:
    <br />
    on 1327342052:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea - did you ask him a question in particular?<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I said I loved his book and that I didn't believe in coincidence either - he mentions that a couple of times in the book.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks! I don't believe in coincidence either (or cooincidence as BACK says :) )
  • @ andrea, thanks for initiating this. very encouraging ;)<br /><br />@ gina - thank you for sharing.<br /><br /><br />bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1327342052:
    <br />
    on 1327333996:
    <br /><br />:lol:  Love you girl and  /woohoo/ for you.
    Thanks PureLove, I love you too!  And we know that it's not a coincidence, what Jermaine tweeted. :lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    ‏ It's been so quiet lately. Maybe this will shake things up a bit.    :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />There is also going to be some exciting news to share with you soon...so stayed tuned over the coming days!! : )<br /><br /> @jermjackson5 Hi folks. I've been away from here but keeping busy, writing new chapter for paperback edition of my book #youarenotalonemichael. Out June.<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1333077942:
    <br />‏ It's been so quiet lately. Maybe this will shake things up a bit.    :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />There is also going to be some exciting news to share with you soon...so stayed tuned over the coming days!! : )<br /><br /> @jermjackson5 Hi folks. I've been away from here but keeping busy, writing new chapter for paperback edition of my book #youarenotalonemichael. Out June.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm curious about that extra chapter...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1333090601:
    <br />
    on 1333077942:
    <br />‏ It's been so quiet lately. Maybe this will shake things up a bit.    :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />@jermjackson5<;br />There is also going to be some exciting news to share with you soon...so stayed tuned over the coming days!! : )<br /><br /> @jermjackson5 Hi folks. I've been away from here but keeping busy, writing new chapter for paperback edition of my book #youarenotalonemichael. Out June.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm curious about that extra chapter...<br />
    <br /><br />+1
  • heart u jermie xx<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:
    I am curious what he will add, too..I look forward to that  :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    hmmm now I'm curious.   :suspect:
    In a few days...hmm well Easter weekend is next. So hopefully soon! Jackie also posted this on the 31st:<br /> ‏ <br />@JackieJackson5<;br />I'm so excited to announce the first official Twitter account for The Jacksons! Make sure to follow @Jacksons for the latest news & updates!<br /><br />Which RT's Jermaines tweet.<br /><br />Who knows, I'm hoping something about a tribute or gift or message to fans for their support. That would be a great start for a return.  ;D
    @MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5';s UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam<br />Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson <br />5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details <br /><br />So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1339618217:
    <br />@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5';s UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam<br />Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson <br />5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details <br /><br />So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />thank you mindseye or thirdeye  :icon_lol: finally we have the answer from Jermaine. I am very curious what that chapter will be about!