Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• You know, I'm really starting to consider maybe Piers Morgan is in on the hoax. MJ needs to have respectable journalists on his side. Piers has a lot of MJ related guests on his show. Last night, he had Jada Pinket Smith, Steve Harvey and Tatum O'neil was either on last night or on today. Its interesting though.

Your thoughts are not odd - I have wondered the same. But wouldn't he bring Geraldo into the mix instead? Maybe he doesn't know anything but like a lot of others he suspects?

Either way he does seem to have a lot of people connected to Michael on his show - and he brings up Michael to them instead of talking solely about their lives (example: Kathy Hilton and Tatum O'Neil). Tatum, for example, probably hasn't seen Michael in years but he asks her about Michael? Interesting to me, for sure.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You know, I'm really starting to consider maybe Piers Morgan is in on the hoax. MJ needs to have respectable journalists on his side. Piers has a lot of MJ related guests on his show. Last night, he had Jada Pinket Smith, Steve Harvey and Tatum O'neil was either on last night or on today. Its interesting though.

Your thoughts are not odd - I have wondered the same. But wouldn't he bring Geraldo into the mix instead? Maybe he doesn't know anything but like a lot of others he suspects?

Either way he does seem to have a lot of people connected to Michael on his show - and he brings up Michael to them instead of talking solely about their lives (example: Kathy Hilton and Tatum O'Neil). Tatum, for example, probably hasn't seen Michael in years but he asks her about Michael? Interesting to me, for sure.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well, IMO, Geraldo is good for the older audience members. Piers is a bit more contemporary, I'm 23 and would rather watch Piers than Geraldo. And, in my opinion, with Geraldo's histroy with MJ, it wouldn't stand out as much if he were the one talking about MJ to everyone. And Piers is a better interviewer in my opnion. He asks deeper questions, it allows the guest to be real for a minute and say how they truly feel instead of selling whatever they need to sell. His questions seem sincere and are not meant to bash the guest in any way and I think MJ would respect that quality.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Anyone else see Jermaines tweet where he has admitted he didnt speak to MJ in May at that party????
  • Anyone else see Jermaines tweet where he has admitted he didnt speak to MJ in May at that party????

Anything else you would like to admit, Jermaine?

blttrox Barb Troxel
    @jermjackson5 Pls block the haters you deserve so much better than to be attacked Here for you Jerm now & always
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @blttrox I don't see hate. everyone is just trying their best out of fierce belief and passion. i understand.

Yes Jermaine, we are trying out of fierce beLIEf and passion. For Michael and those he loves <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

clearmjsname1 clearmjsname
    @jermjackson5 what would have been great would be to get on a show with oprah and debunk all the lies in front of her,national tv debunking
    13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @clearmjsname1 i intend to do that in sept, everywhere

Is his book coming out in September, or is he talking about Murray trial? Or is he saying that he will reveal the TRUTH everywhere around the world?!? What is this man talking about?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Yeah, his book is coming out in September.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Jermain's recent tweets

jermjackson5 reminder all: this aint a debate about Michael's fitness. It's about justice for a life taken
    about 8 hours ago via web

jermjackson5 let me be clear: Michael WAS fit & healthy & ready to rock the world when we last saw him in the may. no myth. no contradiction.
    about 9 hours ago via web

P.S.. I don't think Piers Morgan is in hoax. What I think is Jacksons ask him to bring Michael's death subjectto stop hoax rumors. Perhaps because Michael said so or whoever else is involved for his safety.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Anyone else see Jermaines tweet where he has admitted he didnt speak to MJ in May at that party????
    Wasnt jermaine the one that said when Michael was leaving, Jermaine told him he liked what he had done with a song, and Michael told him Thanks and that it meant alot coming from him. Anyone remember that? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Wasnt jermaine the one that said when Michael was leaving, Jermaine told him he liked what he had done with a song, and Michael told him Thanks and that it meant alot coming from him. Anyone remember that? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Yes i do remember that... so Jermaine has just said the opposite AGAIN. Because that tweet definitely states he didnt talk to MJ at that party.

Oh, Jermaine!!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so jermaine seems to be insisting michael was healthy while karen insist he was not , yet they are on the same he is dead kick. maybe they forgot to compare notes.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    @florikahbev
    Floral @jermjackson5 Hey Jermain! If Michael was here do you think he would really quit pop music?? #wemissmj
    13 hours ago

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @florikahbev [highlight=#ff80ff:9owy1dnq]no, michael was nowhere near quitting ; )[/highlight:9owy1dnq]
    12 hours ago via web

Notice the wink?!
  • Thank you for posting this.

Doesn't the <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> at the end seem a little out of place? "if" Michael were dead now (as Uncle Harvey says) it would be really sad that Michael was nowhere near quitting. Maybe I'm reading too much into that smiley at the end.

Blessings.
    @florikahbev
    Floral @jermjackson5 Hey Jermain! If Michael was here do you think he would really quit pop music?? #wemissmj
    13 hours ago

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @florikahbev [highlight=#ff80ff:309kqkwc]no, michael was nowhere near quitting ; )[/highlight:309kqkwc]
    12 hours ago via web

Notice the wink?!

Yep yep. What's that wink for? That would be inappropriate if he was dead for real. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @florikahbev
    13 hours ago

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @florikahbev [highlight=#ff80ff:1rflocas]no, michael was nowhere near quitting ; )[/highlight:1rflocas]
    12 hours ago via web

Notice the wink?!

Yep yep. What's that wink for? That would be inappropriate if he was dead for real. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

Great point.
  • @florikahbev
    13 hours ago

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson @florikahbev [highlight=#ff80ff:2cuqxhrn]no, michael was nowhere near quitting ; )[/highlight:2cuqxhrn]
    12 hours ago via web

Notice the wink?!

Great point.

I feel Jermaine is being coached too much by Michael,he forgets what he has said before hand, and remember lies have short legs. In order to be a good liar you need to remember your lies, and be constant if you aren't oh well this is the effect of not remembering, you will be a Jermaine <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Yes indeed why a happy smilie when Michael is supposedly be dead?
  • Jermaine is tweeting about the rare paintings...in the midst of someone attacking him verbally and mother Katherine. What a shame that people cannot be respectful.

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson

@KarlaJorge we search for the same clarification. I just know that Michael had a debt of gratitude to Brett for everything he'd taught him
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@KarlaJorge a lot of that work was under tutelage/in collaboration with Brett. It was Michael's decision to keep his art with him
    7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@KarlaJorge I know nothing of Tohme-Tohme involvement. But remember, he was the one who went into an unpermitted dismantling of Neverland
    8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    trust me, whatever my Mother has of Michael's, she treasures
    10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson

@Shay_da_bess the full breadth of Michael's talents were never fully appreciated. his art was his modesty
    13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson

@Randygirl4life he always sketched as a child, from the moment we arrived in Hollywood
    14 minutes ago Favorite

@Randygirl4life he did - it was the one secret place the world never found out about it. until now.
    15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson

@fan4always much of Michael's work was, to best of my knowledge, mainly furniture pieces. i went to the hangar only once
    16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson

@fan4always I don't know yet
    19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson

@MissLoriAnne the airport hangar's anonymity is why Michael chose it
    19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    these are the basic facts as I know them, and I hope others will reserve judgment and "liar" comments until more facts emerge
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ps: Michael personally chose to keep this art at the airport hangar since the mid nineties
    22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    Lastly, this art was under the tutelage and guardianship of Brett, not Mother
    25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    Michael sketched Martin Luther King and Charlie Chaplin many times...
    26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    Michael spent many years painting & sketching in an airport hangar with Brett Livingstone Strong. this was never 'lost' art.
    28 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Jermaine Jackson
    I know reports about Michael's art concerns you all. I will reserve judgment til we know FACTS, but here's what I can say...
    39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    My gosh. Katherine is an old and sweet lady. I am shocked people don´t respect their elders any more.

Interesting to know that Michael painted in a hangar...could it be the hangar of "hold my hand" video? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [size=12pt]jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br /> <br />53 years ago today, the world of music & humanity was gifted the arrival of one incredible talent & person...and we, a special brother[/size]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314660772:
    <br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br /> <br />53 years ago today, the world of music & humanity was gifted the arrival of one incredible talent & person...and we, a special brother<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />This message gives to think suspicious//
    Jermaine has just made these tweets:  afraid/  :mrgreen:<br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />[size=12pt]So, everyone has been asking about the UK book cover, wondering "why half of Michael's face is covered with the title's red banner". Well...[/size]<br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />[size=14pt]I said long ago that there would be surprises with this book. And so...[/size]
    <br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />And here's the surprise for 1,000 copies only, to be released Nov 10th in UK <br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This is the surprise...? A photo? You know, after he said that Michael is a master of promoting, I don't see anything else in Jermaine's words. It's only for the purpose of selling his book. And this, to me, means exploiting his borther for his own gain. And it makes me very sad.
    Let's not be judgemental Anna. He said there'll be surprises with the book [size=12pt]and so... [/size] What is that "AND SO" there for? Maybe he really has a surprise with the book that he can reveal after MJ BAMs. We do not know it yet.
  • on 1315919505:
    <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />And here's the surprise for 1,000 copies only, to be released Nov 10th in UK <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />I guess we'll have to wait for the release of the book. <br />I wonder if we'll be able to read it for free online like LaToya's book....??
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think the book is released today 13th Sept, not 10th Nov.  It's on sale on Amazon UK for delivery Thursday.<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1315919293:
    <br />Jermaine has just made these tweets:  afraid/ :mrgreen: <br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />So, everyone has been asking about the UK book cover, wondering "why half of Michael's face is covered with the title's red banner". Well...<br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson <br />I said long ago that there would be surprises with this book. And so...<br />
    <br /> <br />Wow..that is really interesting. I wonder why half his face is covered by the banner....seems almost to be suggesting his lips are sealed...he knows a secret?...a BIG one perhaps..... :shock: