Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• He is back!

Getting custom made bases - the "J Base" - which one do you think I'll choose? They are both slightly different...

And now he's kinda copying Prince, lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Idk, the armband could just be seen as a tribute to his brother ya know...
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass? I cant do it and cant read it.
    He just posted this:
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Can anyone blow up the picture and read the writing on the bass? I cant do it and cant read it.

"You really __ love this message. : ) Jermaine Jackson"

Thats what it says??? How odd.
  • He just posted this:
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • C'mon Jermaine do your "slip-up" job

I can't figure out the "__"

I can't figure out the "__"

Or...

"I'm really at love this basses. : ) Jermaine Jackson"

Doesn't make much sense.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i tried to see what's written on there as well. i'm usually good at 'deciphering' ppls handwritings, this one doesn't come out sharp enough to read it. it's prob just a line to let the designer know which one he picks. i can make out this: 'Yo Randy. I love this design. Jermaine Jackson'. i'm guessing the designer's name could be randy, not an uncommon name. i guess they will be sent back to the workshop by messenger or someone picks them up.

about the costumes: i pretty much feel like most here - that mike-imitation jermaine has been pulling off is actually counterproductive, if he wants to show ppl that he can be 'his own jackson'. it's pretty obvious to me that he can't (or doesn't want to) and this is his chance to finally be in the limelight. i think he does have some serious issues he should take care of before entering a stage. the jackets are so 'mike', it's almost painful to watch those sketches with jermaine's name on there. on their jackson 5 site, there is a pic of him wearing all-black ray bans and the signature under the pic said: 'jermaine and his signature eyewear'...since when are black aviator ray bans jermaine's signature eyewear??? hellooo??? and he totally killed 'you are not alone' in his gambia-concert, wearing a mike-style white t-shirt and black pants with a stripe on the side...
    i have no idea what jermaine thinks this is gonna be good for. it's not. especially picking songs outside his own vocal range.

there are a lot of comments on twitter on the clothes, saying the same thing: this is strictly mike-style, not 'jackson-style'! it's really beyond weird...he should be at home with his pregnant wife and prepare for his twin daughters to arrive. just cool down for a minute. this 'i'm mike's backbone'-thing just don't sit right with me.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Whoa he is receiving some nasty tweets..how disgusting,.................................

MUZIKfactory2
    @jermjackson5 <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/25lfwy<!-- m --> - Jermaine, noone gives a shit about you or your wife that thinks she is all that! Put a hijab on th

MUZIKfactory2
    @jermjackson5 CONSIDER YOURSELF VIRTUALLY SMACKED!

MUZIKfactory2
    @jermjackson5 <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/25lfwy<!-- m --> - Jermaine, you had 1197 views in 5 min for a BULLSHIT pic, why not use this exposure to name names

MUZIKfactory2
    WHY WON'T THEY USE THIS EXPOSURE TO SEEK JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!
    MUZIKfactory2

OMG 1138 VIEWS IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES FOR A BULLSHIT PICTURE!!!!!
    14 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
    How did I miss that, EVIL Jerm's WIFE has a twitter too...they've no real talent, their kids WILL NEVER be like MJ or MJ's kids #realityslap
    16 minutes ago via web
  • Whoa he is receiving some nasty tweets..how disgusting,.................................

MUZIKfactory2
    @jermjackson5 <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/25lfwy<!-- m --> - Jermaine, noone gives a shit about you or your wife that thinks she is all that! Put a hijab on th

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2
    @jermjackson5 <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/25lfwy<!-- m --> - Jermaine, you had 1197 views in 5 min for a BULLSHIT pic, why not use this exposure to name names

MUZIKfactory2
    MUZIKfactory2

14 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
    How did I miss that, EVIL Jerm's WIFE has a twitter too...they've no real talent, their kids WILL NEVER be like MJ or MJ's kids #realityslap
    16 minutes ago via web
    Is it necessary to post this, i mean really?
    Whoa he is receiving some nasty tweets..how disgusting,.................................

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2

MUZIKfactory2
    MUZIKfactory2

14 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet

Justice4MJJ
    16 minutes ago via web
    Is it necessary to post this, i mean really?

Why not?
    There're people out there saying they got Michael's message and to spread love yet what they do is bash his family. What if they are helping Michael to pull off the hoax? Then they shouldn't get any nasty comments, and what's more, not about the children
    I guess Michael would be very "proud" to see fans bashing each other and his family like this.
    No matter what the family did or did not, Michael loved them anyway! That's sad

Jacksons r the WORST VULTURE MJ had/HAS! For whatever the fuck reason, their grief only come into place when it is time to seek justice
    less than 5 seconds ago via web
    Reply Retweet
    it's b/c of FAKE MJ fans like you who kiss Jacksons ass that they think they are SHIT! Stop encouraging this IDIOT! Tell him to fight for MJ
    2 minutes ago via web
    u all r NOT FUCKmeine's attorney, I am NOT speaking behind him, I tweet directly at him & at his page so let me speak for himself, allright!
    3 minutes ago via web
    WARNING! Do NOT tweet me shit when I am angry and right now I am very angry and you all are aggravating me! BACK THE FUCK OFF!
    4 minutes ago via web
    I ASK ALL JERMAINE-AKA BUBBLESS TWIN- TO UNFOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU AGGRAVATE ME FURTHER! FUCK OFF!
    8 minutes ago via web
    @Fabtasticbaby MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GET ON YOU....bitch DID I THROW A BONE TO YOU?
    8 minutes ago via web in reply to Fabtasticbaby
    @jermjackson5 FUCK YOU!
    10 minutes ago via web in reply to jermjackson5
    Who asked people from Jermaine's page to follow me anyway, FUCK OFF! Don't you have some ass kissing of a has been to do!
    11 minutes ago via web
    @ChamoneMJ gO FUCK YOURSELF! I WISH YOU CALL THAT INP ERSON SO I CAN PUT YOU WHERE YOU CAME FROM!
    12 minutes ago via web in reply to ChamoneMJ
    FUCK JERMAINE AND HIS ASS KISSERS!
    12 minutes ago via web
    We should be encouraging as many people who are connected to Michael to be on twitter and facebook.. we should want them to talk as much as possible to us as they are the ones who could slip up and give us clues.

It aggrevates me that people such as Jermaine get all this hate.. if someone doesnt like him then they should just ignore him.

Know what i mean?? We should nurture all these contacts, even if we dont like or agree with them.. let them speak and post as many pictures as possible i say!
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Jermaine is a joke <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I want to make things clear.. I am NOT supporting Jermaine and what he is doing or trying to do, but what I think is people shouldn't disrespect each other..I'm sure Michael wouldn't want anyone to insult his family and nephews, because no matter what they did, he loved them..yes, he was that good. What's nasty is that fans are fighting and bashing each other because of it..Why can't people wait? What if they are in the hoax? They should be to blame if it turns out this is not a hoax or that they were not in (so, in consequence, they didn't know he was still alive)..

I coulnd't care less about Jermaine and the rest of Jacksons, they didn't change my life..it was Michael, but what's unacceptable is that kind of behavior. It's childish and it takes nowhere..

Love for you all,
  • Look at the white shirt with red band and red shoulder stripes

Remind you of anything???

[youtube:302en335]

You bring up an excellent point. I wonder if these outfits represent different periods in Michael's life. It looks like Jermaine has a smile on his face and it makes me think he's not really serious. I don't get the feeling that he's trying to take Michael's place - and I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong. I get the feeling that we're missing the point to the message. L.O.V.E.

Okay - as promised, I am here to say that I believe I was wrong about what I said above. I watched this promo for Jermaine's tour. I'm totally disappointed as I had faith in Jermaine. In the promo is clearly shows Jermaine wearing outfits that resemble Michael and he sings Michael's songs as though they are his own instead of his brothers. Ughh..I don't know what to think now..

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12454<!-- l -->
    I didn't know Jermaine made a song called "Word for the Badd" defaming his brother, until tonight.. What a shame.. I'm deeply disappointed..Words can't describe how I feel right now..
    I followed Michael very closely but I didn't know about it, I must have been living under a rock.. I adressed Jermaine my disappointment on twitter.

Be strong Michael..we are here for you LOVE
  • why is he doing this? He had a neat look all on his own... Doesn't someone tell him what he is doing is not good. This is not honoring your brother, this is looking like a jealous brother. Honoring your brother is singing ONE song of his...he sang like a million!
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    This is going WAY off the wall but look really really close into Jermaine's eyes in the first photo in this thread. I've often said Jermaine reminds me of Murray and there was a tweet *I cant remember who's but one of the Brothers it was* but the tweet said something to the effect of Good people come in many forms or packages.....something to that effect.....ok run with me here.......Michael is posing as his own Brother or Brothers on occasion, not every time we see them but some of the time, just like with Murray and Dave Dave. Nothing can make me believe otherwise on this. It's a strong feeling and it just will not go away.
    i'll go you one crazier . sometimes i have wondered if he wasn't masquerading as his <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> own mother. usually about then someone comes along with these pills and a funny jacket <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I totally agree, one day in court Michael's Mom looked really un-characteristic of herself, a lot more like some get up Michael would parade around in trying to look like his Mother, it was back during the bit with the taxi sitting on the desk all except for the fact that was one of the days when Murray was also looking very Michael-esque so both of them cannot be Mike at the same time.....But I KNOW in my deepest perceptions of this entire thing...Michael has been Murray!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I for one,do not like Jermaine, I do not trust him, and you would be blind not to see the jealousy in his face and actions towards Michael. I have never, since Michaels "daeth" saw Jermaine doing anything to support Michael, daed or alive. I have only seen him promote himself using Michaels name and now his image. Like I said before, Jermaine cant take a crap without Michael.
    I think all the anger with MICHAELS fans is based on the families behavior since his "death". They have barely shown any emotion. And what they did show was over in a day or two. Ms. Katherine is doing deals with people that Michael despised (making a home movie deal (knowing how private her son is/was, Joe is sueing every Tom, Dick and Harry. Tito is too busy with Titotime, Rebbie is talking about her upcoming concert (making it clear that it is NOT a tribute to Michael), Marlon has stated that he is too busy to worry about the investigation into the MURDER of his brother, Janet can mourn,laugh and cry all at the same time, LaToya is bugging poor Bubbles, Jermaine is trying to transform into Michael (thinking Michaels fanbase is going to fall all over him), Randy is busy trying to keep track of everyone, and Jackie has fallen off the face of the earth. None of them seem to raelly care about anything but promoting themselves and money. Whenever they are asked about the investigation, they smile. So, even if they do know more, and it was a conspiracy to KILL their son and brother, and they know who is responsible, is it reall something to smile about and just ignore? So, I know I'll probably get alot of backlash for this, but I can actually understand the anger alot of Michaels fans are feeling right now. I have said it before, that IF he is really gone, he has the most disrespectful and heartless family and friends I have ever seen. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Go easy on me please. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    hope:
    I agree with you IF the Jacksons were really that cruel and IF Michael is really dead but the love in my heart and the good in me wants to believe that Michael is still here and that is why they are all acting so odd. But if by chance Michael is really dead and they know this and they are still acting this way then may they all burn in hell because I have no use for a damn one of them.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    hope:
    I agree with you IF the Jacksons were really that cruel and IF Michael is really dead but the love in my heart and the good in me wants to believe that Michael is still here and that is why they are all acting so odd. But if by chance Michael is really dead and they know this and they are still acting this way then may they all burn in hell because I have no use for a damn one of them.

Thank you Nefari,i think the same 10000000%