Michael sings live at Paul Anka's concert!!!!

Comments

• Its not live, its the same as the CD version with the music stripped... you can hear the sound dip like it does in the CD from the poor recording and MJ sounds like a young MJ... not 50 yr old Michael.

Hurts to hear it. Painful because i miss him.
  • Please guys, I need your opinion about this specific performance YESTERDAY!!
    definetely Michael sound different, but it is not an arrangement on a pre recorded version.
    please!!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgMKZOEYIZk<!-- m -->
    Yesterday I could really feel MJ.
    since it was yesterday, I also found more than just curious the fact that thisisalsoit redirects to the same picture shown in Paul Anka's yesterday's performence. (out of hundreds of thousands of millions of photogharphs of him) <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Just having a listen it does sound different somehow.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it does sound different to me what does any body else think
  • Nice!!, you see haw it sounds also different from the other performance in tel aviv, wich many in this forum say it sounds live ( it is the same performance though).
    and the thisisalsoit redirect today?????????????????????????????????????????????
  • it does sound different to me what does any body else think
    we'll have to wait
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Its not live, its the same as the CD version with the music stripped... you can hear the sound dip like it does in the CD from the poor recording and MJ sounds like a young MJ... not 50 yr old Michael.

Exactly. I was gonna say that it definitely sounded more like the 20-something year old Michael.
    His voice sounded different, if not better, when he got older. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its not live, its the same as the CD version with the music stripped... you can hear the sound dip like it does in the CD from the poor recording and MJ sounds like a young MJ... not 50 yr old Michael.

Exactly. I was gonna say that it definitely sounded more like the 20-something year old Michael.
    His voice sounded different, if not better, when he got older. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    how about the one in my topic??????????????
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6202<!-- l -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Hi! The sound quality was abit fuzzy n I couldn't tell if mj was singing live or whether it was prerecorded, but it definitely is a different version from the cd!! Plus Anka said "he's up there listening", I bet he meant that literally lol.

TIAI's redirect of that picture does support this as well, ur right

It still sounds the same to me.. you can hear the dip in sound and its a young MJ

[youtube:2j570hha]
  • Hi! The sound quality was abit fuzzy n I couldn't tell if mj was singing live or whether it was prerecorded, but it definitely is a different version from the cd!! Plus Anka said "he's up there listening", I bet he meant that literally lol.

TIAI's redirect of that picture does support this as well, ur right
    spread IT then!!!!
    thanks.
    L.O.V.E.

It still sounds the same to me.. you can hear the dip in sound and its a young MJ

[youtube:1hr6a6gw]
    HAOW ABOUT TIAI REDIRECT TODAY???????, check my topic.I said it is the same photograph, and also Paul says:" he is listening"
  • here is the full performance... you cannot ffrwd it, so its necessary to wait, but its 10 times better quality.
    <!-- m -->http://festival2010.canal13.cl/2010/htm ... 97135.html<!-- m -->
  • I dont follow TIAI... they have been debunked in my mind after it was revealed they are contributors to this site...... i dont think they know anything inside.
  • I dont follow TIAI... they have been debunked in my mind after it was revealed they are contributors to this site...... i dont think they know anything inside.
    the photo redirection was at the time Paul anka was singin, but nobody mentioned it until now
  • he sounds very young to me. perhaps this was recorded back in the days between them
  • my[KING]"]he sounds very young to me. perhaps this was recorded back in the days between them
    the "back in that time" could also be a cover story, who knows if thats real or not.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    It's basically Michael's acapella from the original (as playback) and the band playing live. Remember that artists do more than one take, so even if this is not the take used and mixed on the cd, it is still from the same session, besides, music can be easily manipulated, the key changed to suit the performance etc. You can also see Paul cue the playback at around 3:08-3:12. It is definately not Michael singing live. Sorry.

that might be, but who's doing the finger snappin'??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

and paul anka announced him, he did not say anything 'r.i.p.'-wise, not before michael sang and not after. and it does sound very different from the cd version. my daughter listens to it every day, i got the cd version down to a science, regarding intonation, breathing and all. if this is not a different tape, i'd say it is live.

i think we should start diggin' las vegas up looking for mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> i'm serious! i think there are structures there that can easily hide anyone and those 'old entertainer'-guys take stuff like that to their graves. they won't say anything to anyone and who would think michael was with them? of all people? just think: why was tony bennet in the watw-vid? of all people? i think some of the las vegas entertainers are the real insiders here, the 'old guys'. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> they're so cool, it's painful. and they will die with at least one secret (i mean that literally, not that anyone drops dead on us here...).

but let's not forget to get some shuffles at target! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I noticed the one filming this starts moving the camera like searching for the singer, if you know what I mean!
    you are soooooooooooo right, it from my country, and I watch it every year, and this is the first time that happened. good coment though
    notice the photo is the same as the TIai redirect today.
  • AM I CRAZY TO ME THIS SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIVE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Great part from Michael love t andI miss him soo much <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Sounds like a much younger Michael Jackson to me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • not only does this sound live to me..but notice that Paul Anka looks up and around before he says Michaels name. This is totally live!
  • yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, thats my people here, trust me, yesterday I was watching this, and I was almost crying cause it was sooooooooo alive.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    Hey correct me if im wrong but after listening to the song i heard MJ say - and it seems as though i've seen your face.... but on all the other versions of the song ive always heard him say - and it feels as though ive seen your face..... so there are two different words there but if im wrong someone let me know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Sounds like a much younger Michael Jackson to me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I AGREE. THIS IS PROBABLY RECORDINGS FROM PAULS STASH FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO.