TIAI Update #3: Murray, TMZ, & Feb 5 Predicted in Update #2

Comments

• Thanks again for your post TS, if people still think he's dead or you are talking BS, then I have nothing more to say.

I tried <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> today, but it said I needed a username and password. That's pretty interesting. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Why TIAI does redirect to this same thread ?

It does now, it didn't this afternoon.
    Lol, that's interesting.
  • Thank you for the clarification of Paris's Grammy speech...I had a feeling there was something there but wasn't quite getting it. Along w/some of the others I'm not quite getting the 9/9/09 part at the end.

I don't need further convincing of the hoax, or that you are a genuine informer...I've read all your posts and it's obvious that you know what's going on. I am curious about who you are and where you have gotten the information, but it's just curiosity.

If Michael is out there somewhere reading this...You broke my heart when you "died", please don't do it again! Wish I could be more than a fan (in my dreams). BTW these are for you...
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 6427198699<!-- m -->
    Excuse the RIP stuff...I'm not ready to declare to the world yet that I beLIEve...my husband would have me committed...seriously. Stay well and be safe.

L.O.V.E.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    ooh!!!! all very exciting!!!
    But i don't get the last part: if you need more evidence keep watching for the 9-9-09 update, can someone help me understand what is meant by this??Thanks

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Same here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I don't get what means the "9-9-09 update" part... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Hi,friends, maybe this link will help: (it is part nr 6 of oryginal TIAI revealed:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1929&p=27570#p27570<!-- l -->

and i think, after reading it that the date of MJ's come back depends on how many of us will be Soldiers of Army of Love, i think that MJ comes back when there will be 999 of soldeirs, so please, folks, call everyone to sign.......Easter Holidays are coming...let's help MJ comeback on time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

You don't honestly believe this, do you?
    MJ making his doing dependent on whether there are 999 people in a list somewhere in the web?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you TS. I am a firm believer, nothing can make me believe he's dead anymore. God Bless. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • IDK3MJIDK3MJ Posts: 57
    #1. 1998 / 3 = 666; turn 666 upside down (or add 333, the Dangerous formula) and you have 999 (9-9-09).
    #2. 1998: add the first digit to the last three, 1 + 998 = 999.
    #3. 9-9-09 is a catchy date, and easy to remember (like 6-6-06, and 7-7-07, etc).
    #4. 9-9-09 is 77 days from the "death" on 6-25-09 (inclusive reckoning).
    #5. 9-9-09 is 7 days from the funeral / "burial" on 9-3-09 (inclusive reckoning).
    #6. The Dome Project = TII = Thriller II =(Thriller 2 film) was completed on 6-9-09.
    #7. "This Is It" poster was posted on 9-9-09.
    #8. "This Is It" movie opens on a Wednesday, 7 weeks after 9-9-09 (and closes 9 weeks after 9-9-09).
    #9. Jermaine MJ Tribute press conference was in London on 9-9-09.

Bye, Yvonne
    TO GRACE:

you wrote:

You don't honestly believe this, do you?
    MJ making his doing dependent on whether there are 999 people in a list somewhere in the web?[/quote]

my answer from part 6,

TS WROTE:
    R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”
    {http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 14:20&amp;version=NKJV}

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV). As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here). Do you want to see MJ return to public view? Of course, we all do! Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).

THESE WORDS ARE WRITTEN BY TS, ONLY MY INTERPRETATION OF NUMBER OF SOLDEIRS OF LOVE IS MINE, BUT ALREADY GAVE IN PREVIOUS POST WHAT NUMBER 999 MEANS,

BYE,

Yvonne
  • Thank you TS for another brilliant update <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I found something very interesting and appropriate regarding the importance of 999:-

<!-- m -->http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30 ... -6874.html<!-- m -->
    For TS:

Dear TS,

i was reading this side thinking (on the begining) that u r just a guy, who spends a lot of time, investigating MJ hoax. Good-i have no time, so it was good to look at youtube channel and your side to compare.
    But when u gave the 3rd upadate, i read once againe most of your previous posts. I was shocked. I undestood much more...i opened most of your links....(the most interesting was eastern eggs)...
    I read a chronology part from your nr 3 update again and realized....u are also a part of a game, because it is a game, isn't it? (chronology solved all my questions) haha, the best one i have ever taken a part in.....good job - marketing....i have also worked a few years in marketing...
    wow...i really belive that it must have taken years to prepare everything, MJ has gotten a lot of time since his last world tour...i belive that in every country there is someone like u working on similar web page, u gave links to many of them...haha, but this one seems to be the biggest....so, i admire your work and friendship with Michael....
    Tell him please, that the game is nice, but...not many of us can play it all the time....we must work, we have families and responsibilities...so there is no much time to spend to STUDY all the time....tell Micheal, that the game was scary on the beginning (when he "died"), fascinating (revealing the hoax) but when it takes too long...players can be exhausted and some could finish the game...

of course there is much more important things covering the hoax, i mean reasons why Michael "died" and the way he turned people on important (NWO< Illuminati, planet etc.) subjects is extreme...and he succeded....

but for me the worst thing in life is disappointment....we all here count on Michael.....don't let him disappoint us by not coming back......i believe he will. (this is obvious he is alive)...cause he LOVES us, and he can't comedown us, can he?

So dear friends, i advise u to re read previous posts wrote by TS, when u read them now, they will have clues u could't see before, because i also was reading it from word to word, but all we have to do is to read between the words and open links....TS is also involved in THIS IS IT!!!

Good job TS, for me the case is solved....i try to be good investigator, cause my sister's husband is a prosecutor....and i love Thillers....<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->:):):):)

Yvonne
  • Thank you TS for another very very clear post!
  • TS, Thanking you. All these dates and time zones etc makes my mind boggle. I always need to have a lie down afterwards.
  • Oh, my! I was needing so badly to read you, TS! I know you/Michael and many others envolved in this hoax always watching us. It's like a huge connection of L.O.V.E. When I get scared and exhausted or I type somewhere on web "oh, how I miss TIAI updates! TIAI is a comfort, it's like taking a deep breath one more time..." then soon we are enlightened with another great update!
    I must say we all here are so thankfull for you don't let us in the dark! Now things are gettin' really strange, we can feel the change is comming, but sometimes I just break down and cry. Now I've recharged my batteries.

Michael, we are all strongly connected with you. We feel your pains and sorrows. We feel your L.O.V.E and your light. I wanna say: take care, baby. I want you safe and bright. Love you from the bottom of my heart.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
    you make me happy when skies are grey.
    you'll never know dear, how much i love you,
    please don't take my sunshine away"
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @TS

Ahhhhhhhh your update is so refreshing! We needed this a lot. THANK YOU! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I've got a couple of things to say who still hesitates about TIAI and TMZ! Guys, you need to read every each of the things that were written by TIAI (TS-STUDY). All of these people who believe in TIAI are NOT stupid or blind! We read and we understood why we need to trust TIAI! Pls read everything first VERY CAREFULLY and then decide!

And about TMZ; I've been always sure that TMZ is in on the hoax. It was so obvious but especially after their last clues that they had given to us, I became 100% sure of it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Like TIAI wrote, the best clue was the one where Murray went to FL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he may or may not have accidentally killed! I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> when I first saw this. TMZ's confession that Murray didn't kill Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And then Murray was seen outside the mausoleum, but not inside. He was seen only? That's how they had 15 pictures of him that day? C'mon it's like a PHOTOSHOOT of him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Pose for me too Murray <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Nice shooting Mr "That Day and the other d... ummm" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And TMZ still keep this news/clue on the FIRST page for all of us to see! And yep they never said anything about the comments that hoax believers make. I'm one of them. I always make comments and they never wrote anything or said anything about the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The end of this adventure is too close. So pls try to understand what the message of Michael is and WHY HE DID THIS HOAX! Because when he gets back, he needs all of us! WE HAVE TO UNITE! God bless you all and God bless you too TS!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I agree it seems like to me that TMZ is in on it...they were the first to report the "death" before the hospital declared it, and their clues stand out. I actually find myself laughing at some of their comments...

"Craziest case we've ever seen ... and it hasn't even begun."
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/conrad-mu ... onference/<!-- m -->

"The plot thickens."
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/dr-conrad ... onference/<!-- m -->

Those two were particularly funny to me that day.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Precise make.beLIEve.
    Nothing we did not read already at other sources.
    All right, Grace, let me tell you something: On November 5th, a date that TIAI predicted, Evan Chandler committed suicide.On February 5th, a date that TIAI predicted, the media and the LAPD or whatever were buzzing about Conrad Murray. On MLK Day, a date that TIAI predicted, the Jacksons put up that Tweet. You seem to think that TIAI is a scam or something to do with TMZ, yet those events happened on those dates.Does that mean that Evan Chandler took his own life for a scam? Does that mean that the LAPD and DA office and the Jacksons are all part of a scam, too? I wish you stop being so hasty to ridicule others for something that is obviously not a scam, seeing as important events actually happen on these dates.
  • Thanks for another update TS! When I typed in Thisisalsoit.com tonight it said "Access Denied" That scared me! I thought my husband had found out about me visiting this site and had figured out a way to keep me from it! After the 3rd try it worked! Still don't know why it gave me that message. Anyways, glad to be able to read the update now.

Grace wrote:
    Precise make.beLIEve.
    Nothing we did not read already at other sources.

All right, Grace, let me tell you something: On November 5th, a date that TIAI predicted, Evan Chandler committed suicide.On February 5th, a date that TIAI predicted, the media and the LAPD or whatever were buzzing about Conrad Murray. On MLK Day, a date that TIAI predicted, the Jacksons put up that Tweet. You seem to think that TIAI is a scam or something to do with TMZ, yet those events happened on those dates.Does that mean that Evan Chandler took his own life for a scam? Does that mean that the LAPD and DA office and the Jacksons are all part of a scam, too? I wish you stop being so hasty to ridicule others for something that is obviously not a scam, seeing as important events actually happen on these dates.

@PinkTopaz Very well put!!

Looking forward to Monday and what more laughs it will bring! CHEERS!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Thanks for the update, TS!

i'm just as confused as some of us abt the 09-09-2009 update. are you referring to any of the posts TMZ made that day? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/09/michael-j ... y-lawyers/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/09/the-jacks ... ome-works/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/09/jermaine- ... ute-video/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/10/neverland ... mark-move/<!-- m --> (time listed as 1.50am so i guess it's still Sept 9 in CA.)
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    Thanks so much for the update TS, they always make me smile.

Although I do not need anymore evidence, it has been clear to me that MJ is ALIVE for about 6 months now, I eagerly await the 9/9/09 update. The best is yet to come! Bring it on! I hope that whatever and wherever MJ is and doing I hope he is happy, safe and I'm sure he is aware that he is L.O.V.E.D by us, his friends and his family, WE WILL BE THERE! whenever that may be. Proud to be a solider in MJ'S Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    PinkTopaz, Godhaschosenmj, thank you for taking the time.
    I am not ridiculing. This is a misunderstanding.
    I am stating that I am observing that there is a tremendous and very well thought through effort being executed to make believe in a certain direction. This is a brilliant writer and I acknowledge very much his/her abilities. He/she keeps in addition a good summary of the main events we were lucky enough to have witnessed.
    I read what is being said but I am not following this emergency exit. That's all.
    I have seen too much already.
  • I eagerly await the 9/9/09 update.

What IS the 9/9/09 update? Some of us in this thread aren't understanding, and I don't think it's been explained yet. Clearly some of us understand...please enlighten those of us who don't. Thanks!
  • I am really tired of this... But i still can't give up. I won't be able to stay updated to the hoax, i'm gonna have a very important exam and my family won't let me spend hours investigating. Please Michael, bring an end to this, i feel i'm going insane. People call me retard for believing you're alive. I can't take it for much longer... And i just can't let you go. Somehow i feel all this is coming to an end, i hope i'm right, and this will be a happy ending. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Point 3-3 The explanation about subtracting three hours from TMZ to get CA time, is in 3-3. 333? Or is that just a coincidence?

Point 3-4 is about the TMZ clue from 01-25-2010 regarding a Valentine’s Day performance. This is from TMZ so I believe does have something to do with the hoax whether TIAI is real or not. Valentine’s Day is all about love. Valentine’s Day this year is also the start of the Chinese New Year - the year of the Tiger. The last year of the Tiger was in 1998. Does that mean anything?

Point 3-7 Long and Short?
    31 October (halloween) and 31 January Grammy’s are 3 months apart.
    Jan 18, + 1 week to Jan 25 +2 weeks to Feb 8. That’s 3 weeks.

Point 3-8 Do You Need More Evidence?
    Is that question just about hoax followers needing more evidence for either the hoax or TIAI? Will we see this question in relation to Dr Murray?

Okay TS. I’m curious- so I’ll keep following this.
  • Thank you TS !

No I don't need any more evidence !
    I'm absolutely certain . Although a new post from you is always needed.
    I can't say why but now lately and especially after your newest post ,
    I have the feeling that in some way , we must be close to the end !
    Is there anyone else who has that sense ?
    And about the hologram at the Grammys ( I had totally forgot it <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )
    Does that means that MJ would be that hologram but the change of the plans ( return) postponed the "hologram" tribute too??? Am I right or I miss something ???

Anyway I need my KING back but most of all I need him to be safe and strong!

God bless you Michael ! I'm here for you !
    God bless you and the family ...TS !
  • What now? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    PinkTopaz, Godhaschosenmj, thank you for taking the time.
    I am not ridiculing. This is a misunderstanding.
    I am stating that I am observing that there is a tremendous and very well thought through effort being executed to make believe in a certain direction. This is a brilliant writer and I acknowledge very much his/her abilities. He/she keeps in addition a good summary of the main events we were lucky enough to have witnessed.
    I read what is being said but I am not following this emergency exit. That's all.
    I have seen too much already.
    It is not a darn "emergency exit"! No one is afraid here, no one is being bent to do anything anyone else wants, all TIAI has done (if you don't believe that they're giving real clues) is give very interesting information that is worth thinking about whether it's true or not! You said before how people shouldn't just sit and believe the media- well, TIAI says that, too! And I can't understand you about the "make believe", but I will say: What would be the point of that?! Who would waste months doing this for nothing? Why use the Book of Life, the Holy Bible? I wish you could see that this is most likely Michael's message.
  • In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining. In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09). I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come? I hope so, because today was terrible. Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.