TIAI Update #3: Murray, TMZ, & Feb 5 Predicted in Update #2

Comments

• I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    Pink.. just calm down.. she is a believer too, you shouldn't talk to her in that way just because she is not following TIAI/STUDY the way you do.. please.. to have some respect never killed nobody. I still don't have the power or the aknowledgment or whatever to prove to myself and to others the differences between a coincidence and a prediction when it reffers to someonelse like TS, and let me tell you that I really don't want to see comments like yours after mine, because not everybody thinks and understand the things the way you do and, for give me, but you will have to live with that... I'm so tired of bashing comments!! it is not great at all to become a member of a forum wher you discuss just to find out that a lot of people is like you, being rude and not allowing other to think by themself... so please.. calm down.

TS thanks for posting a new update, I'm very bussy with my studies and when I read a post of you I find myself with some kind of principal points that is better for me to know.. so thanks.

the only thing I just don't get is the conection of TS mentioning Murray and TMZ and then that tmz post thing on the Feb 5... I mean.. I don't see any date prediction in there, just coincidential names... names that most of us have wrote together in the same paragraph more than 3 times in different post... so, I won't believe that that was a prediction, sorry for the TIAI believers, don't get mad, is just that if he indeed mention feb 5, i just missed it! ... And just for being clear.. I'm not saying with this that I don't believe in TS at all.. no.. I'm just saying that I didn't get that part.

Lots of L.O.V.E
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Pink.. just calm down.. she is a believer too, you shouldn't talk to her in that way just because she is not following TIAI/STUDY the way you do.. please.. to have some respect never killed nobody. I still don't have the power or the aknowledgment or whatever to prove to myself and to others the differences between a coincidence and a prediction when it reffers to someonelse like TS, and let me tell you that I really don't want to see comments like yours after mine, because not everybody thinks and understand the things the way you do and, for give me, but you will have to live with that... I'm so tired of bashing comments!! it is not great at all to become a member of a forum wher you discuss just to find out that a lot of people is like you, being rude and not allowing other to think by themself... so please.. calm down.

TS thanks for posting a new update, I'm very bussy with my studies and when I read a post of you I find myself with some kind of principal points that is better for me to know.. so thanks.

the only thing I just don't get is the conection of TS mentioning Murray and TMZ and then that tmz post thing on the Feb 5... I mean.. I don't see any date prediction in there, just coincidential names... names that most of us have wrote together in the same paragraph more than 3 times in different post... so, I won't believe that that was a prediction, sorry for the TIAI believers, don't get mad, is just that if he indeed mention feb 5, i just missed it! ... And just for being clear.. I'm not saying with this that I don't believe in TS at all.. no.. I'm just saying that I didn't get that part.

Lots of L.O.V.E
    AAaahh, don't think I'm gonna shriek at you, I'm not.. I didn't mean to bash ol' Grace, I was just kind of in one of those bitter moods today where stuff bugs me easily, partly because I was expecting to see people "losing hope" here because of today's Murray events and I guess I maybe shouldn't type when I'm like that.. However, I do like to back up what I think is right, but anyhoo .. Soooorryy..
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    PinkTopaz, it's ok, we are having dense times and they will get even more loaded.
    Taking a break once in a while will do good to everybody.
    Let's follow what Michael prepared as a storybook - I am afraid I will need many breaks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It was breathtaking yesterday - I am waiting so for the movie afterwards...
  • I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months. I just wish the whole thing had never happened...It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions and confusion from the beginning. I just want it to be over...stop the ride I want to get off.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.
    Er, I thought it was exciting.. why so upset?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining. In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09). I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come? I hope so, because today was terrible. Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.

i understand that 09/09/09 is important in the prediction - do you think it may be the Coroner's Report??? - look at the last page (with hair sample examination):
    - the date at the bottom says 09/09/09 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> is this it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.
    Er, I thought it was exciting.. why so upset?

Everything that happened today re: Murray, coroner's report, etc. Too emotionally draining...it's getting to be too much.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Guys TS is obviously reading this thread to see we are getting it as this is the 2nd time I have checked it in about an hour and its changed again to another post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I have a theory too about the numbers related to TS's 3rd Update which came to me last night in bed!!!! but will post it later as I am in the middle of getting dinner cooked etc for the kiddies.
    In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining. In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09). I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come? I hope so, because today was terrible. Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.

i understand that 09/09/09 is important in the prediction - do you think it may be the Coroner's Report??? - look at the last page (with hair sample examination):
    - the date at the bottom says 09/09/09 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> is this it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

now is redirecting to this post!
    I'm feeling like we are all playing CLUE.. you know? going from room to room, guessing who did what, where, with wich weapon... but maybe here it is more like.. we know who.. still need to find when, and where.. we already know the way (or we believe we know it!)
    :s
    lots of L.O.V.E
  • In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

now is redirecting to this post!
    I'm feeling like we are all playing CLUE.. you know? going from room to room, guessing who did what, where, with wich weapon... but maybe here it is more like.. we know who.. still need to find when, and where.. we already know the way (or we believe we know it!)
    :s
    lots of L.O.V.E

Totally weird...okay I'm back...also w/the help of a good friend who reminded me of a lot of clues and showed a couple of interesting photos...check these out, if you haven't already...

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1251vu<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/1252i1<!-- m -->

The question is...who is Conrad Murray??? haha

MJ you're a genius...*mwah*
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    For those who lost hope seeing Murray charged, this is another kind of prediction regarding what could happen next (credit to sephia71 from michaeljacksonhoax.lefora):

"it will never go to trial anyway. i'm 90% positive he's going to take a plea deal [bargain]. the max he can get is 4 years. if it goes to trial they will need a change of venue [good luck with that!]. for a 4 year sentence they will whittle it down to 2 years house arrest, 2 years probation/community service, with a hefty fine and limit his practice priviledges. the jacksons will then take him to civil court for wrongful death suit and be awarded a lump sum paid out by his malpractice insurance. the insurance probably won't cover the total amount paid out, so they'll sue him for the difference personally [which he'll file bankruptcy on of course because he has no assets]. now we know why nothing was in his name.[clever!]
    if he goes to jail, the inmates will kill him.[i'm not even exaggerating on that!]. that's why the lawyers were so eager for him to surrender and had bond ready. they don't want him in there with the other inmates. since the judge agreed to bond [thinking he's not a flight risk], they must already be talking plea deal. it's an involuntary manslaughter case. they aren't going to spend millions of dollars on a trial with only a 4 year sentence. what they will do is make a "poster child" out of murray. if you thought naomi campbell picking up trash was as punishment for her brush with the law was amusing, hold on to your seat belts for what they will make murray do!
    i think this is very real. but i also think they have to go through the steps to keep mj hidden. this also signals to me that he's not coming out of hiding either. all i can say is, murray must have been paid a king's ransom to suffer like this. 75,000 bond? yeah wonder who fronted that? [smile]"
  • For those who lost hope seeing Murray charged, this is another kind of prediction regarding what could happen next (credit to sephia71 from michaeljacksonhoax.lefora):

"it will never go to trial anyway. i'm 90% positive he's going to take a plea deal [bargain]. the max he can get is 4 years. if it goes to trial they will need a change of venue [good luck with that!]. for a 4 year sentence they will whittle it down to 2 years house arrest, 2 years probation/community service, with a hefty fine and limit his practice priviledges. the jacksons will then take him to civil court for wrongful death suit and be awarded a lump sum paid out by his malpractice insurance. the insurance probably won't cover the total amount paid out, so they'll sue him for the difference personally [which he'll file bankruptcy on of course because he has no assets]. now we know why nothing was in his name.[clever!]
    if he goes to jail, the inmates will kill him.[i'm not even exaggerating on that!]. that's why the lawyers were so eager for him to surrender and had bond ready. they don't want him in there with the other inmates. since the judge agreed to bond [thinking he's not a flight risk], they must already be talking plea deal. it's an involuntary manslaughter case. they aren't going to spend millions of dollars on a trial with only a 4 year sentence. what they will do is make a "poster child" out of murray. if you thought naomi campbell picking up trash was as punishment for her brush with the law was amusing, hold on to your seat belts for what they will make murray do!
    i think this is very real. but i also think they have to go through the steps to keep mj hidden. this also signals to me that he's not coming out of hiding either. all i can say is, murray must have been paid a king's ransom to suffer like this. 75,000 bond? yeah wonder who fronted that? [smile]"

The problem I have w/that theory is where's the BAM? What's the point...to screw a guy over (to possibly go to jail and be killed, as was said) and hide forever? Doesn't sound like MJ to me. How is this "The Greatest Demonstration for Freedom"? I think he has to come back at some point, in order to expose the media/government corruption and conspiracy he's been speaking (and singing) about all these years. Otherwise it seems like there's no point to this.
    The Jackson's are given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to collect and record all errors, failures, mistakes, mishaps and mistreatments on purpose.

All evidences can be stored and put together - and the movie made from these recordings will really get the jaws go south - in order to proof that the medical system, the justice system, the media system, the mindset system, the government and whoever may be involved in the current (and 1993/2005) errors and sloppynesses, that all of them were abused and are maloriented /terribly organized - at least in MJ's case and currently in Murray's case.

Those who were the hurters then still hurt today and they all went into the trap.

I am bowing for Doc Murray - gee, this man has a standing, what an actor.
    Michael always chose the best. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks for posting another update, TS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Now we're awaiting (THE) Easter-Egg(s).....! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The Jackson's are given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to collect and record all errors, failures, mistakes, mishaps and mistreatments on purpose.

All evidences can be stored and put together - and the movie made from these recordings will really get the jaws go south - in order to proof that the medical system, the justice system, the media system, the mindset system, the government and whoever may be involved in the current (and 1993/2005) errors and sloppynesses, that all of them were abused and are maloriented /terribly organized - at least in MJ's case and currently in Murray's case.

Could this be what that Murray documentary they're recording could be for? hmmm....
    @tklwin
    OMG.. I saw the pic of Murray (the apparently real one) and the other link was taking some time.. but I though it was just another picture of him.. when it finally opened I was like.. WTH???!! What is he doing there!??

lol... then I laughed.. you get me stunned with just a picture <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Lots of L.O.V.E!
    For those who lost hope seeing Murray charged, this is another kind of prediction regarding what could happen next (credit to sephia71 from michaeljacksonhoax.lefora):

The problem I have w/that theory is where's the BAM? What's the point...to screw a guy over (to possibly go to jail and be killed, as was said) and hide forever? Doesn't sound like MJ to me. How is this "The Greatest Demonstration for Freedom"? I think he has to come back at some point, in order to expose the media/government corruption and conspiracy he's been speaking (and singing) about all these years. Otherwise it seems like there's no point to this.

It could be the start of that demonstration...it could show how an innocent man's life (remember he pleaded notguilty) can be distroied (even though he could be aquited, his immage, his name are dammadged forever); and in the end we should understand how important is not to jump to conclusions, to think twice before considerring someone a bad person, or (maybe the most important) not to spread a bad oppinion about someone unless we are really, really convinced about that thing. I can't understand why we are able to understand those things when some dear person is involved in such a situation, but in the next minute we can repeat the exact same mistakes, judging another person who could face a similar situation. Maybe (I hope) this case will turn to be a lesson for every body to understand...with love.

*EDIT Well, I see Grace explained it perfectly...there is where I'm comming from too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

I agree. The problem also if Mj doesn't come back he has left the world who think he is dead believing he died drug addicted & in debt - I know that sounds really bad (of course we know he is not). I just can't imagine he would want that. If he wanted to disappear he would have faked his death very differently and seamlessly and not left all the clues for us.....no-one would be any the wiser......I believe Mj will be back and for a VERY good reason.....not just for the BAM. It's just up to him...no-one else is in control of when he returns.

Re-directed again!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yep redirected again
    OK, so before anybody else states the next important dates, my best guess is
    (and the winnnnnner is:)

02/12
    03/01 - 06
    03/17
    03/31
    timeline until Jan 2011 which could be an important month.

Nothing I know or sucked out of a vivid imagination.
    Apparent in known sources we all have seen.
    Really important? Well, we'll see if yes or no.
    But given the detailed artwork we have witnessed to date, I would assume yes.
    But don't tell me I predicted or sb else predicted because I am just citing what is there.
  • "TS&quot wrote:
    In case anyone has not read TIAI Update #2 yet, here is the link for that: {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. And here is a link for the whole series {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I would like to thank TS for the exciting new update!
    Valuable discussions and suggestions, thank you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Keep the faith and beLIEeve this is my plan:) MJ4Ever! L.O.V.E

I agree. The problem also if Mj doesn't come back he has left the world who think he is dead believing he died drug addicted & in debt - I know that sounds really bad (of course we know he is not). I just can't imagine he would want that. If he wanted to disappear he would have faked his death very differently and seamlessly and not left all the clues for us.....no-one would be any the wiser......I believe Mj will be back and for a VERY good reason.....not just for the BAM. It's just up to him...no-one else is in control of when he returns.

Re-directed again!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yep redirected again
    Patiance, patiance my friends...the story didn't come to an end yet. There must be a lesson to be learned finally. The things are not always what they seam to be, so let's see what will happen next. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks TS. You know we have all been waiting and your update was very informative. Looks like there are more interesting things to unfold, and we are all waiting..........in excitement and anxiously too.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

OMG!!! i'm so glad u found what 09/09/09 referred to, ForstAMoon! hair sample?? maybe they're gonna say that the DNA from the hair sample doesn't match MJ's DNA?? that'll just rock the world!!!