TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Did anyone hear that? LOL! WOOHOOO HEEE HEEE that was funny..

btw...one question...did we figure out yet if it is : MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON or MICHAEL JOE JACKSON?....if its JOE...that I've found some interesting stuff <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL yeah!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The blonde lady was saying something about those 50 concerts Michael didn´t want to perform... she was upset.
  • those 2 ladies hav alot of interesting points
    What did they say?
    LOL that guys a trip! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Geez, looks like some "fans" came there just so they can be seen on tv! ugh!
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    those 2 ladies hav alot of interesting points
    What did they say?

They were saying that CM delayed MJ being taken to the hospital.
    That he didn't want MJ being pronounced dead at the house so that they would have to tape everything off etc. so he made them wait before taking him to the hospital....

So then he could be pronounced dead at the hospital.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    do you think that all the fans out there are non believers?!
    What did they say?

They were saying that CM delayed MJ being taken to the hospital.
    That he didn't want MJ being pronounced dead at the house so that they would have to tape everything off etc. so he made them wait before taking him to the hospital....

So then he could be pronounced dead at the hospital.
    Well, then. I would think that's quite a blow against his case. I still, "Involuntary manslaughter? Is that it?" If htis stuff is real, it seems awfully deliberate to me.
  • im crying now...i cant watch the rest of this...how much longer do you think it will be before murray comes back out...

oh the two ladies were talking about how Murray didnt have any equipment to administer propofol properly they said michael had been dead for awhile before they reached him cuz the paramedics said he was cold to touch. they also said that UCLA was the only place in the world that can bring someone back after 90 minutes they stopped breathing and they were able to do it...saying that means he was dead for awhile. they also said that murray didnt want them to declare he was dead on arrival so he made the paramedics take mj to the UCLA hospital to declare him dead there....

it feals real now my heart has dropped <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    whats the deal with the helicopter?
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    How long will this go on now and what is yet supposed to happen?
    Cause I need to got to bed...
  • whats the deal with the helicopter?
    they are filming from above most likely
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    whats the deal with the helicopter?

media
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    How long will this go on now and what is yet supposed to happen?
    Cause I need to got to bed...
    same here
  • im crying now...i cant watch the rest of this...how much longer do you think it will be before murray comes back out...

oh the two ladies were talking about how Murray didnt have any equipment to administer propofol properly they said michael had been dead for awhile before they reached him cuz the paramedics said he was cold to touch. they also said that UCLA was the only place in the world that can bring someone back after 90 minutes they stopped breathing and they were able to do it...saying that means he was dead for awhile. they also said that murray didnt want them to declare he was dead on arrival so he made the paramedics take mj to the UCLA hospital to declare him dead there....

it feals real now my heart has dropped <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Wow. Just wow...
    If he waited that damn long, then he sure deserves more than involuntary manslaughter!
    MJHOAXLIVE

Court is in session
    1 minute ago from txt
  • that guy needs to stop singing for attention...ugh butchering the song...it would be different if it were a group singing not just him in front of the camera
    Oh boy...stop singing...
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Oh gosh.

That guy is singing "man in the mirror." <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Whether this is real or not, I can't watch anymore. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Oh boy...stop singing...

LOL I was just thinking the same thing!
  • Oh boy...stop singing...

AHHHHHHHH! With head set on that sounds BLOODY HORRIBLE!!
    Do you think I'm missing something BIG if I go to sleep now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't wanna miss the BAM!
    Oh boy...stop singing...

AHHHHHHHH! With head set on that sounds BLOODY HORRIBLE!!
    TRUE!!!