TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Will they take us inside!!
    his head looks bigger then on pics

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> don't know what to say about that but that was crazy.

It actually scared the living out of me! I was listening thru my headset, Wasn't paying attention to the website...and all of a sudden I hear people scream! "MURRAY!!" MURDERER!!" WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" omg... that's was scary!
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Will they take us inside!!
    I don't think so actually...reminds me of the "burial"!
  • Edit
  • Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> don't know what to say about that but that was crazy.

It actually scared the living out of me! I was listening thru my headset, Wasn't paying attention to the website...and all of a sudden I hear people scream! "MURRAY!!" MURDERER!!" WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" omg... that's was scary!

same here!!!!!OMG!!!!
  • Joe Jackson will be on LKL for an interview tonight...CNN is reporting this live
  • I HATE THIS
  • Will they take us inside!!
    I don't think so actually...reminds me of the "burial"!

Not right now, but they said there IS a camera inside! So may be later on a day or week.....
    Did anyone else see how sad Murray looked? I mean, if this is a hoax, I feel really bad for the guy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • They are doing a live stream on Charlie Sheen also <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Did anyone else see how sad Murray looked? I mean, if this is a hoax, I feel really bad for the guy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Yes, I noticed that too...but that's what he has to do, right?
  • ok got twitter open too: some one just tweeted that channel 4 said Murray would speak in about half an hour??????
  • ok got twitter open too: some one just tweeted that channel 4 said Murray would speak in about half an hour??????

Speak?? blurgh
    Fans are praying and some are crying <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • did i just see karen faye? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    They're praying and this idiot working for TMZ is in the mic talking to someone on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Is that Karen Faye?????? On the Live Stream?
  • There is karen faye praying
  • Fans are praying and some are crying <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this is soooooooo sad...
    Yes it's sad...but please keep the faith!
    This is all too weird!!!
  • Oh god, is this getting out of hand or what? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • IF THIS IS REAL LIFE. MURRAY NEEDS TO PAY FOR MURDERING MJ. AS MUCH AS I beLIEve, ITS HARD FOR ME NOT TOO BE A LITTLE WORRIED AND SAY 4 YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dreamchild777???? seriously u guys stop relying on other people! do ur own research and stop pointing fingers at other people who look to be in disguise.. so i guy cant eat a lolipop and wear shades at the same time??? seriously??? im tired of hearing new names everytime i go on here...when will you learn ur lesson that they are all POSERS!!! ....
    but anyways im interested to see whats going on inside the court
    wow that prayer was weird