TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't know what I believe anymore <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Isn't that the manager of E Casanova?

yes!!!
  • that's Majestic....E'Cas Manager. The blonde near him was part of TINI...the one that was sending "murder/threats" on Twitter to Kenny O yesterday.

This is all too much for me to handle.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    omg..as if Randy is tweeting while in court!!!

randyjackson8
    Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    4 minutes ago from web
  • my[KING]"]IF THIS IS REAL LIFE. MURRAY NEEDS TO PAY FOR MURDERING MJ. AS MUCH AS I beLIEve, ITS HARD FOR ME NOT TOO BE A LITTLE WORRIED AND SAY 4 YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree..... not enough....
    I feel the same. Four years and involuntary manslaughter are not enough. The saying goes that if one is in a position of leadership, then one is automatically held to higher standards of accountability.
    For crying out loud! This guy was supposedly a doctor! Not only did he administer the Propophol, but he also did it when it was clearly nothing that he as a cardiologist should have even been touching. It's very ironic. Cardiology, the study/specilization of the heart...cardiac arrest.
    Where did he get his license?
    Leave it to TMZ to sensationalize things, though.
    Aren't the formal charges manslaughter?
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Majestic may not be the most eloquent speaker but he speaks the truth. "Follar the Dollar" LOL! Randy just tweeted this also:

randyjackson8 Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
  • interesting the media is giving the TINI peeps lessons in diff b/w murder/manslaughter, etc....
  • Isn't that the manager of E Casanova?

yes!!!

He used to be, not anymore!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    OMG they're talking abou TIAI

NO!! TINI!!!
    what did they say ??
  • Who is this blonde??
  • OMG they're talking abou TIAI

NO!! TINI!!!
    what did they say ??

TINI said their usual blah blah
    i mean i feel bad for them they seem in pain but i think they're a bit over the top
  • Who is this blonde??

well on twitter they'r saying she's the one sending nasty tweets to kenny
  • Who is this blonde??

I don't know! I saw her too and thought the same lol!
  • Majestic may not be the most eloquent speaker but he speaks the truth. "Follar the Dollar" LOL! Randy just tweeted this also:

randyjackson8 Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight

Exactly. look at the names that Randy mentions and look who's over his estate. They point right back to Tommy Mottola
  • Everyone is seeking their 10 min of fame... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Has Janet arrived by now?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    that dude that was talking to the cam man also said that :"joe needs to protect his son .. he needs to " .
    Who is making these Michael noises?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Someone is saying HEE HEE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Who is this blonde??

Yes it is the one who has been sending nasty tweets to Kenny - SoulCarthisis on Twitter. Nasty piece of work she is!
  • Did anyone hear that? LOL! WOOHOOO HEEE HEEE that was funny..
    Who is this blonde??

Yes it is the one who has been sending nasty tweets to Kenny - SoulCarthisis on Twitter. Nasty piece of work she is!
    She's really nasty...
  • HEE HEE hahaha that was cute i thot they were gonna moonwalk across the screen next lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You know, it's sad. What on Earth did Michael ever od to the stupid people who decided ot take advantage of him?