TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    my[KING]"]IF THIS IS REAL LIFE. MURRAY NEEDS TO PAY FOR MURDERING MJ. AS MUCH AS I beLIEve, ITS HARD FOR ME NOT TOO BE A LITTLE WORRIED AND SAY 4 YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree..... not enough....
  • do u think they did this hearing on the same day as the charlie sheen case on purpose??
  • UPDATE: In the Coroner's report, the scene at Jackson's house is described in detail, and the bedroom sounds like a hospital. There was a chair next to the bed -- "reportedly the decedent's doctor sat here." Also there -- a green oxygen tank, prescription meds, medical supplies, a box of catheters, disposable needles and alcohol pads. Also found -- near the foot of the bed ... a closed bottle of urine.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0eytKEDg4<!-- m -->
  • Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> don't know what to say about that but that was crazy.

It actually scared the living out of me! I was listening thru my headset, Wasn't paying attention to the website...and all of a sudden I hear people scream! "MURRAY!!" MURDERER!!" WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" omg... that's was scary!

same here!!!!!OMG!!!!

Actually wanna hear a secret? I felt tears burning in my eyes when I heard this stuff...
    Don't forget...history is repeating itself only now with Murray instead of MJ...
  • We just steped in the next level guys !
    Nothing to worry about ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    UPDATE: In the Coroner's report, the scene at Jackson's house is described in detail, and the bedroom sounds like a hospital. There was a chair next to the bed -- "reportedly the decedent's doctor sat here." Also there -- a green oxygen tank, prescription meds, medical supplies, a box of catheters, disposable needles and alcohol pads. Also found -- near the foot of the bed ... a closed bottle of urine.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0eytKEDg4<!-- m -->

WTF..... okay, then.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Who's giving interview?
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    And what is he saying?
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    The guy goes by the name Magnificent and I can barely understand what he's saying. Audio is terrible.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i don't understand <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I'd love to understand what they're saying...but the background is so loud!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • He's just said that Joe wants justice for his son.

Really???
    What is that thing one his head?
  • DID U SEE THAT LADY ALMOST FALL!!! BAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!
  • He said it's not manslaughter it's murder. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    What is that thing one his head?
    I was wondering the same thing LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!! Looks like he got slammed in the forehead!
    This doesn't look good for the whole hoax..
  • What is that thing one his head?
    Maybe he is Harry Potter? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This guy who is talking is really annoying Who the hell are these people
    OMG they're talking abou TIAI
  • he keeps saying THEY killed him and he said FOLLOW THE DOLLAR AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> is he talking about the government!!!
    he even repeated it and say now listen to me carefully FOLLOW THE DOLLAR AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU....WOW
  • I've seen this guy in some interviews with Joe and I wasn't liked him AT ALL !!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • OMG they're talking abou TIAI

NO!! TINI!!!
  • Just stated that he is NOT a spokeperson for the family. Thank God!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Isn't that the manager of E Casanova?