TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• OMG.......this is going a little far for a hoax

Why?

Because this man's life is truly in danger. There are very angry, and crazy MJ fans that are probably waiting for the opportunity of ending his life. It just appears to be dangerous now.
  • when was he supposed to show up?
  • He really is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • they just said 1:15 ... 1+1+5=7 lol
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Hmm, im starting to think Murray aint doing "the press walk" maybe he got back door privilage. It wouldnt surprise me at all.
  • I'm very nervous too, guys but let's not be rude with him !
    he works for us !
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I'm on LKL blogs,

If some of you have ever heard of *Michael...L.O.V.E.* he's supposedly Michael Jackson, he's been on the blogs since October and he's pretty convincing, although I don't have an opinion on whether he's Michael or not, but he just posted this

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* February 8th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

I'm already inside the courthouse.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Omg...that made me dizzy...but I'm trying hard to keep my hopes low...
  • He really is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Oh no don't give up so fast please stay strong!
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    I'm on LKL blogs,

If some of you have ever heard of *Michael...L.O.V.E.* he's supposedly Michael Jackson, he's been on the blogs since October and he's pretty convincing, although I don't have an opinion on whether he's Michael or not, but he just posted this

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

mm he ruins my plan,
    murray comes in and begins to strip.....
    tadaa theres michael
  • Edit
  • MY MY MY. THIS IS KILLIN ME HERE AT WORK. TRYIN TO BE SUPER SNEAKY...
  • Okay I know many people are getting scared and losing hope but...

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is feeling like a show? It feels like everything is being done to play up the drama. It just all feels really dramatic to me. Planned drama is what it feels like.
  • that blog said he posted that at 4 39...lol LA time its only 12:40....
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    He really is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Oh no don't give up so fast please stay strong!

What makes you think he's gone? Well we know he's gone but what makes you think he's d**d?
  • at what time is he expected ?

i guess he comes 7 or 70 or 77 minutes late <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Murray is costing the City of LA money $$$ for security guard overtime. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and the waste of money was the excuse in the first place of letting him surrender...
  • Hmm, im starting to think Murray aint doing "the press walk" maybe he got back door privilage. It wouldnt surprise me at all.
    Me, too.
  • another lapd donut..lol!
  • I'm on LKL blogs,

He's in the court and he's over his laptop posting ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Okay I know many people are getting scared and losing hope but...

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is feeling like a show? It feels like everything is being done to play up the drama. It just all feels really dramatic to me. Planned drama is what it feels like.

No, it's not just you - its like watching a soap opera.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Yeah.. Murray is drinking coffee before court on him killing Michael Jackson and someone happens to take high quality photos and send them to TMZ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Is Murray late? Or are we just still waiting? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074

I feel exactly like you do...
  • at what time is he expected ?

i guess he comes 7 or 70 or 77 minutes late <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ahahahahahaha I can see it coming. The next hearing will also take place within 7 days or maybe in another 7 months. I'm starting to think 7 is my favorite number now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    that blog said he posted that at 4 39...lol LA time its only 12:40....

Yeah, LKL blogs post an hour ahead of ET, right now it's 3:46 ET which would be 12:46 PT
  • no murray is not late...we are just waiting he not suppose to show up till 1:30...that would be so funny if he showed up RIGHT AT 1:30 like he was directed to lol