TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• Okay I know many people are getting scared and losing hope but...

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is feeling like a show? It feels like everything is being done to play up the drama. It just all feels really dramatic to me. Planned drama is what it feels like.

Yeah.. Murray is drinking coffee before court on him killing Michael Jackson and someone happens to take high quality photos and send them to TMZ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    What was the purpose of showing him drinking coffee?
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    when will Murray show up
    cuz i dont wanna be up all night <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    In about 25-40 minutes...
  • did he just ask that cop to move b/c he's "blocking the shot?" since when is that important??
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    when will Murray show up
    cuz i dont wanna be up all night <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    If i'm not wrong in 40 minutes..
  • Edit
  • did he just ask that cop to move b/c he's "blocking the shot?" since when is that important??

Lol thats what it sounded like he said!
    Too many cops anyway. Are they actors??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    did he just ask that cop to move b/c he's "blocking the shot?" since when is that important??

Yeah, seriously, and what shot? A group of people we've been watching for the past 2 hours?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    did he just ask that cop to move b/c he's "blocking the shot?" since when is that important??
    Too many cops anyway. Are they actors??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Keystone <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    IS THAT MURRAY?????
  • He arrived ! He ariived!!!!!!!!
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    murray came!!!!!
  • OMG that is crazy xDD
  • NO handcuffs! Fans r calling him a murderer!!
  • HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> don't know what to say about that but that was crazy.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    OMG!!!!!!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    the fans are saying " Murderer" !! shouting
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    MURRAY IS THERE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    You can't hurry a Murray.
  • Got away with that one didnt he? Whisked in like that
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    his head looks bigger then on pics
  • well i didnt see anything thrown at him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ..i would have atleast managed a show in the picture c'mon...

but wow Dr. Murray is HUGE!!!!!