Watching live....

4KB4KB Posts: 49
edited January 1970 in News
Is anyone watching the live feed of TMZ at the courthouse...... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• No what's happening?! What time is it in LA? I'm waiting for reports about what's happening but I'm on the other side of the ocean so I'm a bit confused about the time zones <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Should be writing an essay but can't focus, gah! I'm a bit nervous...
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    im watching...
    im nervious <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • 4KB4KB Posts: 49
    I know what you mean, I feel SICK to my stomach! I am glad I have you guys to watch it with!
    I really wish I was there to support MJ.....
  • I know what you mean, I feel SICK to my stomach! I am glad I have you guys to watch it with!
    I really wish I was there to support MJ.....

Oh my gosh, so do I. My stomach is in knots.
  • What's happening?
    is it good or bad so far??
    No what's happening?! What time is it in LA? I'm waiting for reports about what's happening but I'm on the other side of the ocean so I'm a bit confused about the time zones <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Should be writing an essay but can't focus, gah! I'm a bit nervous...

I am in Ontario, Canada.....and am watching it through TMZ live stream. It is now, 11:00 in LA.....If you are not able to see it, we can keep updating for you!
    There is a HUGE sign outside the court......that says, KING OF POP, MICHAEL JACKSON, GONE TOO SOON......it is beautiful to see the support!
    You can try this link...

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    I am watching...damn you Murray

i love you Michael.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'm watching. Nothing going on at the moment.
    Do they not know about MJ FANS....the yellow tape won`t keep any of them away.....I thought they would have something a little heavier to protect Murray.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i want to beat him up <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i am watching from holland ....nothing happened yet ,where is he !!! please hurry up with it..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Im also watching from Holland, and im getting nervous <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I just had a crazy thought....what if we were all watching and waiting....and MJ came out and did a press conference! I know, wishful thinking.
  • Yes me to watching from the UK

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes thank you for zoom in information

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes me to watching from the UK

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Me watching from UK too.
  • FIVE MINUTES TO GO.. good job i didnt hop in the shower, i thought i had time.
  • Just a note...you guys can zoom in to the video at any time by right clicking on it and then clicking 'zoom in.' Then you can drag it around. Don't know how that helps but just thought I'd share. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    5 Minutes? I thought it's still 2 hours!
  • watching live from France...Cant we all go in the chatroom to discuss live together about what s going on? I tried to log in but it didnt work somehow...
  • Im also watching from Holland, and im getting nervous <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

welke zender kan je kijken??
    how can you watch??? channel?? i'm so nervous i'm waiting the whole day for this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I would love to use the chatroom but unfortunately, I have never been able to sign in....so this will have to do for me!

Also, thanks for the zoom info....helps!
  • @imani27
    op <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-conrad ... raignment/<!-- m -->
    Je kan het live volgen.
    U can follow it live.
    I just heard on HLN that it is official, Murray has been charged with one count of Involuntary Manslaughter.....WTH.................................