Watching live....

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I'm feeling sick, my nerves are killing me... I have a very bad feeling that it's all over....
  • JJJJ Posts: 10
    I cant bare hearing this people laugh... it feels cruel
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    Ohhhhh no:

Look at this:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/#ixzz0enLjgFcl<!-- m -->

....fu**** <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • We need a miracle..
    Im also losing faith.
    Where is Murray?
  • <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/michael-j ... ad-murray/<!-- m -->

The Coroners report was just filed:

TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.

According to the report, the manner of death is homicide and the conclusion is based on the following 4 items:

1. Circumstances indicate the Propofol and the benzodiazepines were administered by another.

2. Propofol was administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical indication.

3. The standard of care for administering Propofol was not met. Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present.

4. The circumstances do not support self-administration of Propofol.

The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/michael-j ... z0eyg5XsJO<!-- m -->
  • if Murray is arriving by helicopter how come I haven't seen any of the paps pan their cameras upward towards the sky? it looks like they're all waiting for him to arrive by car. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> so confusing.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    its not looking good but don't give up hope. Murray isn't guilty of anything yet, we've seen people go to court and we've known they're completely innocent remember?
  • OMGosh!! I'm feeling a little light-headed. This is making me sooo sick. I don't know if I can watch this! I don't wanna start crying but my eyes are beginning to well up... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I don't like this feeling I'm getting. My nerves are practically shot!
  • Ohhhhh no:

Look at this:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/#ixzz0enLjgFcl<!-- m -->

....fu**** <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

MJ is on the RIP section because fans rang TMZ about it including hoax believer fans...
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I am shaking......
    Please make them stop laughing <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • They are right, we knew this was coming.
    Just wait.
  • WTH are they all laughing at
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    DON'T PANIC
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I am shaking......
    I'm shaking with you..
  • The helicopter sounds could be media helicopters.

I feel sick that the official autopsy report has come out... time for deep breaths and more tears.
    I feel a cold day in holland will become even colder <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • They are right, we knew this was coming.
    Just wait.

Yes guys...
    You remember how bad we felt during memorial and burial?
    Many of us started to lose hope...
    Same today.
    Plz keep the faith.

Love u all
  • I am shaking......
    I'm shaking with you..

Make room for me, please <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DON'T PANIC

True.
  • im not losing hope yet, lets just wait and see guys what really happens <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The helicopter sounds could be media helicopters.

I feel sick that the official autopsy report has come out... time for deep breaths and more tears.

How do we know it really has?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

You're right... It's freezing outside, but now it's also freezing in my house...
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346

ik ben er ook bang voor.......

I'm afraid as well...