Watching live....

Comments

• They are right, we knew this was coming.
    Just wait.

Yes guys...
    You remember how bad we felt during memorial and burial?
    Many of us started to lose hope...
    Same today.
    Plz keep the faith.

Love u all

Exactly, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. There's been far too many inconsistencies, contradictions and coincidences and not to mention MJ's family behaving extremely perculiar.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    My stomach is in knots!!! this looks soooooo real....I know we have to keep the faith though, it's just hard right now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • im not losing hope yet, lets just wait and see guys what really happens <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

i'm with you on that! no reason to lose hope yet, because supposedly in TS posts "The best is yet to come." Keep the faith folks! =)
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    he is coming...
  • Whi is TS?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I feel a cold day in holland will become even colder <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

ik ben er ook bang voor.......

I'm afraid as well...

Those who are losing hope please read what bec posted yesterday
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033#p78541.

Let's wait and see...
  • I know someone asked this but can someone confirm whether TMZ is the only news media on that side, facing the rest of the media? That should be another odd thing about this.
  • I feel a cold day in holland will become even colder <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

ik ben er ook bang voor.......

I'm afraid as well...

Those who are losing hope please read what bec posted yesterday
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033#p78541.

Let's wait and see...

niet de hoop verliezen wees sterk!!
    don/t lose hope keep the faith
  • About the coroner's report...could it be fabricated? TMZ said that it will be the centerpiece of evidence for the prosecution.

My stomach is in knots too...let's wait this out and see what happens.
  • Whi is TS?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

S.T.U.D.Y. -- website owner of ThisIsAlsoIt.com. You can read updates from him in that section on the board.
  • I know someone asked this but can someone confirm whether TMZ is the only news media on that side, facing the rest of the media? That should be another odd thing about this.

No, there are others, standing behind TMZ camera. We've seen them when the family arrived.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    About the coroner's report...could it be fabricated? TMZ said that it will be the centerpiece of evidence for the prosecution.

My stomach is in knots too...let's wait this out and see what happens.

Of course it could, we can only hope.
  • what's happening there? is murray comming?
  • im not losing hope yet, lets just wait and see guys what really happens <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

i'm with you on that! no reason to lose hope yet, because supposedly in TS posts "The best is yet to come." Keep the faith folks! =)

like someone stated before, there has been way too many inconsistencies within this case. i kinda find it hard to believe that everything is over with now
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I feel a cold day in holland will become even colder <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You're right... It's freezing outside, but now it's also freezing in my house...

yes now my body start to freeze i cant take it no longer ...why does it take so long for murray to come?
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    He must be almost there because the cops are moving around more, like getting ready
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    im not losing hope yet, lets just wait and see guys what really happens <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

like someone stated before, there has been way too many inconsistencies within this case. i kinda find it hard to believe that everything is over with now

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You're right... It's freezing outside, but now it's also freezing in my house...

yes now my body start to freeze i cant take it no longer ...why does it take so long for murray to come?

Je bent niet de enige, ik kan er niet meer tegen..
    You're not the only one, I can't take it anymore..
    But i want to stil believe!

No, there are others, standing behind TMZ camera. We've seen them when the family arrived.

Oh okay. Thanks.
  • He must be almost there because the cops are moving around more, like getting ready

I just see them moving around without a clue... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Plz "cold blooded" guys, and keep the faith...
    Don't panic. It would be very useful to panic right now.
    I have a very unpleasant feeling too, also because I feel all this panic on the forum...
    We have to calm down.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Yes, I think so too...
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    okay...for real..Murray is an as* for making the jacksons wait this long!
  • Please don`t worry, guys, it may all be part of the "plot" ... (I hope). Remember the media frency at MJ`s trial .... just a kind of replica?

Maybe it`ll even take a longer time (days, weeks, months ...) - Let`s stay strong ...
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    From Twitter:

rafflesvanexel Every one is moving forward. It seems that Murray is pulling up any second now. While the fam. is sitting in the Courtroom on wooden benches