Watching live....

Comments

• The Jacksons didn't say anything and I didn't expect them to. Maybe they will later after Murray surrenders.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    he is gone..
  • he is gone..

I know it's easy to feel that way. But please hang in there...just a little longer.
  • OMG, am I the only one who's got a bad feeling now? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    And I'm a firm believer of the hoax... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    katherine was there and i think i saw grace too
    she was warring some king of hat
  • Anybody notice the lady with a jacket - shielding her face? Wonder who that was. Did anyone see Janet? I could not tell.
  • Edit
  • It is tought to watch... but we need to hang on. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • I'm feeling sick <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • 4KB4KB Posts: 49
    It is official...Murray has been charged with ONE count of Involuntary Manslaughter with a MAXIMUM sentence...4 YEARS. I saw Katherine go into the court house as well.
    I feel so sick and so sad.
  • Edit
    oh yes i saw donte i think too
    and the lady with jacket was werring a hat?i think was grace and she didnt want to be photografied

randy came!!!!
  • who's that guy who just arrived?
  • *Must...block...out...crazy thoughts* <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I saw Jermaine, Halima, Joe, Jackie, Majestic?, and Raffles? at the court.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It was Randy.This doesn't feel right...

I think he's gone...
  • who's that guy who just arrived?
    Isn't that Randy?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hey guys - were cameras in the Courthouse - did anyone actually see Murray being charged?
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I feel stupid at the moment
  • I just heard on HLN that it is official, Murray has been charged with one count of Involuntary Manslaughter.....WTH.................................

But how can it be already official that Murray is charged if he hasnt walked into court yet?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TMZ is the only camera "inside" ( all the other medias are behind the yellow line) or am i crazy? I first thought they were on the side but it really seems like they are facing the other cameras.
    Do you have any ideas how long it's gonna last? Are we just gonna see poeple walking in and out the court? Where are the fans?????
    i feel lost <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->(

why is he dead ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->(
  • *Must...block...out...crazy thoughts* <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Yes, it's okay. Take my hand. Hang on.

And does anyone know who has the kids? Michael? Idk. But Grace is with the family. If the kids were with anyone they'd be with her right?
  • I want to know what happens inside.
    What's goin on..
    And where is Murray?
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i will always love you sweet child of mine.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I feel stupid at the moment

Why? Because you believe MJ is alive?