Watching live....

1111213141517»

Comments

• And now no video....
  • ""If you judge people, you have no time to love them" Mother Teresa Prayers for Michael, his Family and Fans today and always" 35 minutes ago from web

Tweet from Kenny O just now about judging people...hmmmm...
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Did you read scene description in coroner report...it's the exact same scene as the photo of the death scene that leaked but we all thought was fake... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Unless money talks and that's why TMZ gets everything first.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    to ALIVE

What u mean???which photo??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ""If you judge people, you have no time to love them" Mother Teresa Prayers for Michael, his Family and Fans today and always" 35 minutes ago from web

Tweet from Kenny O just now about judging people...hmmmm...

AMEN. I love Mother Teresa's prayers. <3
  • Did you read scene description in coroner report...it's the exact same scene as the photo of the death scene that leaked but we all thought was fake... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Of course they HAD to use the same one. They don't want anything contradicting itself now do they? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    to ALIVE

What u mean???which photo??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The one from the SUN i think it was came out right after his death but everyone thought it was fake!

Did you read he had a catheter...This is too much ...he was naked in bed with a catheter put under....I can't believe this!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Oh i just recalled,yeah i saw,it was terrible,but to tell the truth it was not like Michael at all,really at all,i dont think it's real,it's just another tabloid junk,just see yourself:in that autopsy photo the bald guy(im sure it's not Michael) has a very dark and lovely tan,Michael is very pale cause of vitiligo, if he had "died" for hours, he had to look even paler, just white, its impossible that after "death" he would have a lovely tan,keep the faith,we have to wait till april.
    How come report doesn't mention scar beneath his lower lip?
    Okay... I have had it now...I'm going to go insane....A mustache and beard are present....WTH?
  • Okay... I have had it now...I'm going to go insane....A mustache and beard are present....WTH?

Okay...yeah, that's BS...If I wasn't before then I am now convinced that the media runs this country.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Okay... I have had it now...I'm going to go insane....A mustache and beard are present....WTH?

which page are you on? on page 14 it says absent. I'm still not convinced this is all real though why does it seem only TMZ have exclusive rights to the report?
  • Im on page 15 of the report and its soooo disturbing. I cannot handle my emotions right now...........maybe I need to go to bed. Im tired and drained from today.....yawn.........
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    hi, thank you for your posts here.

I can't put a photo or image from video, sorry, maybe you find where is it. I think it's imp. It's that one with a judge I believe and on his table is a little toy -car yellow coloured, also some kind of a yellow flower. But what I saw there captured mu aattentuion that the camera came closer to him and shows long enough time his watch at the hand, they insisted on that watch I'm not sure but in a moment when the image was closer and fixed that watch showed other hour than the transmission LIVE was .

I am not very sure agbout this hour but must be checked. And I'm sure is something important with all the detailes in this footag, also you can see something blue on the desk and TMZ written on it.
    ok...another thing I noticed...We know MJ wore the red bracelet all the time and had it on at last rehearsal...so if paramedics cut it off at scene it's not in the scene description as being there like his bead necklace was but then again coroner didn't mention it as being on his wrist so where is it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    # Raffles van Exel rafflesvanexel Tweet

OMG, it has come to my attention that Joe Jackson might have said something about me. We will try to get 2 the bottom of this. ASAP

# rafflesvanexel Tweet

However I can promise it will not slow us down, we will keep bringing you MJ's message of LOVE and keep his legacy alive. TWEET LOVE xoxo 3 minutes ago from web
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    AGAIN....I repeat why is TMZ the only one with all the reports FIRST???? The booking report, the coroners report, etc.... Come on people - chin UP!

This is very simple, they pay for their information!!!! That is why they are the first one they are not that sirious journalists as the others that is why they are known as trash media station, not only because of that. They are corrupt and that is a fact!!! So see it or believe that they know about the so called hoax...
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    WTH's wrong with me??? I just don't feel it!!! I think its fake!!!! Why??? When all logic says it's not????

Yep, that is exactly how I feel, and I did not even watch the TMZ feed live. I sound bits on my local news of CM's trial and booking today. I am going against logic. For me, the jigsaw did not fit together properly. I am staying to the very end. I am Keeping The Faith. MJ, I still love you, and I always will, my darling angel! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Maybe trash cans means that this was all rubbish ha ha

Bless you, TMZ, you have taken us back to the rubbish bin where it all started. Hee Hee! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    If this is fake and we hoax believers are having doubts then it shows how programmed we all are to believe what we see and hear, just because it's on tv.

That's whats weird for me...I expected to have doubts, be upset etc...but it's totally the opposite...I feel it's fake...there's no feeling of truth for me whatsoever and it's scaring me a bit cause I know logically I should conclude it's over that he's really dead but my gut says something way different to me and I have learned to trust that gut instinct instilled inside.

That is it, mjjvertias! My gut says something different as well. The jigsaw does not fit together. I am going with my gut. I always trust my gut instinct. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Easter???????????? sounds great:)

to me to!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> easter...white bunny....omg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Am I the only one that sad: WTF???????? Easter??? yes, april 5th is Easter, and what do we celebrate at Easter: Jesus' resurrection from the dead!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Easter???????????? sounds great:)

to me to!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> easter...white bunny....omg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Am I the only one that sad: WTF???????? Easter??? yes, april 5th is Easter, and what do we celebrate at Easter: Jesus' resurrection from the dead!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yep. I noticed that too. I wrote this earlier.
    Hmm...yeah you know what...I'm just gonna throw this out there cuz it's been on my mind.

Maybe these charges are just to keep people quiet for little while. And then on Easter Monday, something would change. Easter - Death and Resurrection. But instead of doing it on Easter Sunday (when we celebrate Jesus) maybe he'd come back on Monday? Idk. I've been sitting here for a few hours only getting up to use the bathroom...my brain is like mush. Lol. Just told my brother...he said I sound crazy. I'm sure I do. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Yep. I noticed that too. I wrote this earlier.

Oh, sorry, I missed that, I am pretty tired of last night.
  • Yep. I noticed that too. I wrote this earlier.

Oh, sorry, I missed that, I am pretty tired of last night.

Lol...no it's okay! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We may be on to something. I know...I was soo tired after all that happened yesterday. I went to bed early for the first time in weeks.